A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,663
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 50
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altered Puzzle Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 37763 times)
Tags for this thread: altered_puzzle  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2009 05:03:14 PM »

*shock*

am I the very first person to get a piece?  wow.
  nope.  I was the second.  Tongue

but I did get my very first piece from audio-astrophysics!  I've been doing some digging through my lolcat collection.  I'm so torn!  I don't know which one to pick!!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009 05:04:23 PM by Krafty_Karasu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2009 05:06:20 PM »

MunLtStmpr, that puzzle is awesome!  I can't wait to get started on that one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2009 05:08:21 PM »

wow bunnyface!  that was fast!!!  I just sent you that message like 2 minutes ago!  lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009 05:09:31 PM »

FicklePegasus, I love your sparkly puzzle (and it looks turned the right direction to me).  I think if I was in a group with you I would definitely try to incorporate some of the sparkle into my piece.

Krafty_Karasu, close, but no cigar, Mun beat you by a couple hours, I just hadn't gotten around to updating yet (I got your message right after I clicked save after updating for Mun's piece, figured I might as well take care of it since I'm here)!

I will be sending out my pieces Friday, they're all in envelopes, but I have to send a one to Canada and two to jolly old England, and I have to send out another swap package Friday (yes, I am waiting until the very last second to send it, tomorrow's an all day work day for me), so I'd rather just make one trip to the post office.  
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009 05:10:59 PM by bunnyface » THIS ROCKS   Logged

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009 05:14:02 PM »

Krafty_Karasu, close, but no cigar, Mun beat you by a couple hours, I just hadn't gotten around to updating yet (I got your message right after I clicked save after updating for Mun's piece, figured I might as well take care of it since I'm here)!

Actually I'm pretty sure that ohiodiygirl was the first to recieve my pieces. She mesaged me yesterday about recieveing, don't know if she messaged you, too. Since we're both in Ohio it only took a day! Awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009 05:18:23 PM »

Naughty, naughty, ohiodiygirl forgot to message the organizer (just kidding Wink, but really, please make sure you message me when you send and receive your pieces!  You don't even have to send two messages, just add my name when you message your partner so I know).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009 05:19:07 PM »

Actually I'm pretty sure that ohiodiygirl was the first to recieve my pieces. She mesaged me yesterday about recieveing, don't know if she messaged you, too. Since we're both in Ohio it only took a day! Awesome!

it's funny you say that because when I got your piece today, I thought it was from ohiodiygirl knowing that she's from Ohio.  but then I turned the piece over and it said "lolcats" and I'm like "oh yeah.  Mandy's piece fits into a star shape and she's not doing lolcats.  duh."  it been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG couple of days for me.  Undecided
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009 05:19:39 PM by Krafty_Karasu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sirmamabear
Junk Horder

Reincarnating junk into pretty things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009 09:19:42 PM »

Here is my puzzle.  Should have taken a picture before shipping,  O well

The scary part is I had ringlets like that when I was that age.

Keeping the kid and frame unaltered at the moment.   Though if I find real wood filigree pieces like the frame that would be super sweet. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2009 04:24:20 PM »

yay!  I received from Smmarrt, MunLtStmpr and lindsayrose today!

MunLtStmpr, those are very interesting pieces.  I was playing around with them, knowing that they don't belong together, but they still fit together a few different ways.  Shocked  without using the numbers, that would be a little tricky to put back together!  and you really didn't have to send an envelope.  ask all of my last partners; no matter how much or how little 3D decorations were on there, everyone got their pieces sent back in CD boxes.  I'm slightly paranoid about sending finished products, so I usually end up over packaging them.  Cheesy  a box from one of my last swaps had 30 yards of tape on it because I was so worried that water would get in.  the 3 ornament swaps I was in got even bigger surprises; medium sized boxes with at least one full roll of bubble wrap and the glass ball ornament(s) in the middle of it all...and about 15 yards of tape.  I might still send your pieces back in a CD box if you don't mind.  if you want them in the envelope, I'll just try to make sure they are well protected.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2009 06:57:37 PM »

Krafty, feel free to use the CD box.  Once I saw the curved plastic pieces for my puzzle, I knew the basic paper envelope wouldn't work so I sent the padded envelopes to try making it easier for everyone.

I also worry about water damage to things I mail out, but I put the water-proofing inside, usually wrapping things in plastic wrap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 50 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Indian Dal Recipe
Indian Paneer Recipe
How to Make Sushi Soy Sauce
How to Make Sushi Rice
How to Pick Fish for Sushi
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...