A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,651
Currently Running With Scissors:
621 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Celebrating Twilight  (Read 15833 times)
Tags for this thread: twilight_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

HuricanBlue
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2009 05:14:26 PM »

My package arrived today... BUT I DON'T HAVE IT! I forgot to give my partner my new address, so my precious is holed up at the ex-hubbie's house Tongue Luckily he's not bitter, 'cus if something happened to my precious, SO HELP ME CARLISLE there'd be problems!!  Angry LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
InShambles
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2009 09:19:33 PM »

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! Which is a MIRACLE because tracking said it was delivered, my mailman swore he left it on my porch LAST TUESDAY - as in over a week ago - and the PO said they didn't have it. I was chatting with my work mailman and mentioned to him what had happened, he asked my address and last name and said he would be back in 15 with it or with the real story of what happened to it. Five minutes later he walked in with my box!!!! He is such a doll, it wasn't even his route! Have to think of something awesome to give him as a Christmas pressy. It was absolutely a box of AWESOMENESS, which prompted me to make a couple more things for Ysmeine. Cheesy Grin So, I will be shipping out tomorrow. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pictures to come too!
Thank you so much Ysmeine, I adore EVERYTHING!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
ragdollpirate
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2009 10:18:15 PM »

I GOT MY PACKAGE!!! Which is a MIRACLE because tracking said it was delivered, my mailman swore he left it on my porch LAST TUESDAY - as in over a week ago - and the PO said they didn't have it. I was chatting with my work mailman and mentioned to him what had happened, he asked my address and last name and said he would be back in 15 with it or with the real story of what happened to it. Five minutes later he walked in with my box!!!! He is such a doll, it wasn't even his route! Have to think of something awesome to give him as a Christmas pressy. It was absolutely a box of AWESOMENESS, which prompted me to make a couple more things for Ysmeine. Cheesy Grin So, I will be shipping out tomorrow. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Pictures to come too!
Thank you so much Ysmeine, I adore EVERYTHING!!!

That is so awesome of your Work Mailman what a sweetheart.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ysmeine
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2009 11:58:58 PM »

That is great, so what was the real story? I swear they have caught on to the fabulousness that craftsters send. They are hoarding it and hoping they go unclaimed so they can keep have had an issue recently myself. Seriously, did he give you an answer?

The pillow is for your remote, hense the quote. Unfortunately, the pocket kept stretching and throwing off my stitch gauge. Alice also fits in the pocket. I think my favorite was the artwork and the mug. I'm glad you are happy with it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdollpirate
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2009 01:17:02 PM »

My package got sent to my soon to be ex-husband so I will most likely not be getting a package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #75 on: December 18, 2009 11:09:26 AM »

Since, Inshambles is having computer trouble, I will post a couple picks o what I sent her. Inshambles, go ahead and post your own picks when you get things settled.

The apple cozy, I made a couple more of these, but not with this mug. It is a shame that I broke the other one like it.

These are the Alice goodies. The artwork is inspired by a quote that Inshambles particularly likes.

This is the remote pillow, embroidered with an Alice quote,"I'll play you for it; rock, paper, scissors."

I made the pillow and the cover. I had bought fabric samples and used the silk *or Alice's dress and the rose, and the ruched velvet on the pillow front. I had planned to use another for the back, but it turned out to be wool, so I used the leftover backing from the shawl from the first package. I had trouble with the needlework on the pillow and thought about picking it out, but I liked the quote so I left it.

I also sent her some vampire bites chap-stick, that I bought on etsy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

InShambles
« Reply #76 on: December 18, 2009 11:40:23 AM »

Grin Thanks for posting pictures of your beautiful creations Ysmeine! I absolutely adore everything, and think the stitching on the pillow suits it perfectly. Grin My two year old niece really wanted the pillow and Alice doll, she kept saying "Aunt Jen, you make this for me?" LOL I told her that a very sweet lady made it for ME. Wink She then tried to stick Alice in the Christmas tree as a decoration. Babies! The apple cozy is so awesome, I love it an unbelievable amount! I will be using it at work (I work at a coffee shop). The artwork is just wonderful, I will be putting it above my crafting area.Okay on my way out the door for Christmas shopping, thank you so much for all of my wonderful goodies Ysmeine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist - http://wists.com/InShambles
Art + Music = Happiness
edwards1
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2009 03:51:17 PM »

My package got sent to my soon to be ex-husband so I will most likely not be getting a package.
OMEOMEOMEOME! I am so sorry!!  I told my mom to look at my messages for the address and she must have gotten it mixed up!! I am so sorry! I feel so bad! I will drive there and kick his butt if he doesn't give it to you! I feel absolutly aweful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
ragdollpirate
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2009 05:19:50 PM »

OMEOMEOMEOME! I am so sorry!!  I told my mom to look at my messages for the address and she must have gotten it mixed up!! I am so sorry! I feel so bad! I will drive there and kick his butt if he doesn't give it to you! I feel absolutly aweful!

It's okay it is an honest mistake. My sister was supposed to get it from him today. I haven't heard from her yet so, I will call her tomorrow to see cause he was supposed to take it to her last night and didn't. It has been a fight ever since he called and told me "Your crap is here from that swap" trying to get him to send it here and now my sis is going to send it if she can get it from him. I am just like ugh about the whole mess with him but, not about it getting sent there does that make sense?

I will keep you updated on that progress with my package though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009 02:07:56 PM »

I have received from Inshambles and it is amazing. Unfortunately, I have to go to work and will have to post picks another day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Apples
How to Paint Fabric
How to Paint Tangerines
How to Paint Cherries
How to Paint Lilies
Latest Blog Articles
August 26, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Flannel Hoodie
Magical Miniatures

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...