A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 299,151
Currently Running With Scissors:
703 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bead Soup Swap - Round 3  (Read 4249 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

I really need a Sonic Seam Ripper.

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2009 09:09:16 AM »

Post pictures of all your lovely treasures here!

Partners:

1. jennieingram  -----> DizzerSpinninRound, april again
2. april again  -----> DizzerSpinninRound, jennieingram
3. babiestarlite13  -----> PirateColey, disposableactor
4. scraparcs  -----> Dragonflywer
5. Tero -----> jennieingram, PirateColey
6. DizzerSpinninRound  -----> babiestarlite13, hotty_blond2000
7.PirateColey   -----> Dragonflywer, disposableactor
8. disposableactor -----> Tero, babiestarlite13
9. hotty_blond2000  -----> april again
10. Dragonflywer  -----> Tero, scraparcs

Status Colors
SENDING:
Green = Sent
Orange = Sending Late with Communication
RECEIVING:
Purple = Received & Posted
Blue = Received (but haven't POSTED yet)
Red = LATE, NO COMMUNICATION, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY!
Strikeout = Feedback Given
GLOWING RED=NEGATIVE FEEDBACK
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009 05:02:00 PM by jennieingram - Reason: updating status » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie's Etsy | Facebook | Pinterest | Harry Potter Craftalong

It does not due to dwell on dreams and forget to craft.
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009 10:05:38 AM »

WOW.  That's kind of all I can say right now.  WOW.  I got so spoiled, I'm not sure what to do with myself.  I want to dive in and start crafting with all my new toys, but I know I have to be a good girl and post pictures first!

Let's see, where to begin...

First, a hot and delicious cup of bead soup!

Next, what could be better than a whole bowl of button goodness?

A detail shot of a few neat buttons and beads:

Headpins, silver spacers, and blank tiles to make pendants:

Chandalier connectors, BEAUTIFUL beatle wings, rose quartz, and

A bundle of adorableness; ceramic owls, glass flower, bunny, carrot, mushroom, eyes & hearts, silver moon, owl, and sew machine charms, and cute little acrylic owls:

A-FREAKIN'-MAZING focal pendants, right off my wist:

Close up of the faerie pendant:

Close up of the Green Man bead:

My beautiful handmade goodies, a lovely sewing bookmark, and sweet owl earrings:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TERO!  I've been feeling all sickly and gross for a few days now, and was all curled up on my couch, when my dear husband went to get me cold medicine, and found your package in our mailbox and brought it back in to me.  When he got back from the store, I was still playing with it all, and made him look at all my treasures too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babiestarlite13
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009 04:33:14 PM »

Goodness, that package makes swap anxiety kick in big time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009 07:33:50 PM »

I am so happy you liked everything. Smiley I was kind of nervous to get you as a partner so I am happy that you liked what I sent. I was pretty excited when you had so many things on your wist that I had just hanging out in my house. Smiley I made the fairy pendant as well.
It was a ton of fun putting it together for you. Hope you get to make wonderful things with it all soon. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2009 02:49:25 PM »

I received from both of my partners and will replace this post with pictures as soon as I find the cord for my camera... Stupid moving boxes...  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

disposableactor
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2009 09:00:42 PM »

I received from babiestarlite13 yesterday!

I had everything arranged in neat little piles and then my cat thought they looked fun so they aren't that organized in the pic. The cloth came from her too! It's vintage and has little cross-stiitch fruits printed on it.
There are cell charm dangles, bottle caps, sequins, neato-burrito stripey beads, twirly and swirly brown beads and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Here's a closeup of the pretty red bracelet I got too!

I don't know what I'm going to make yet.  I just know I feel inspired to make . . . SOMETHING!  I don't know about y'all but I swear I sit and stare at my beads for hours before I get a good idea.

THANK YOU!  BABIESTARLITE13!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009 09:02:56 PM by disposableactor » THIS ROCKS   Logged
babiestarlite13
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009 02:00:12 PM »

I'm so glad you liked everything!!  That wine cork should have a hole in it for you to use as a bead.  I sent a few days ago for the cocktail swap and thought u guys might enjoy having a cork to play around with too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

april again
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009 03:51:56 PM »

Here is my round of Bead Soup, part one Smiley

I received from HB2K (also known as Hotty_blond2000)

Here is a picture of selected glass/acrylic beads from the soup ( part had come in a bag but it had ripped during transit Sad )

The three dark teal teardrop beads and the aqua bead caps are my faves at the moment.

Some odds and ends including a big strand of millefiore chips

Most of the rest, seed pearl like ones, seed beads, and more millefiore chips, I have not had a chance to sort the rest so here is my stew

And two pairs of pretty earrings

Thanks for sharing Hotty_blond2000!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009 06:12:45 PM »

Alright... both of my partners packages arrived on the same night!! I was up super-late sorting through everything and giggling maniacally. This is a great swap for me... I don't really make jewelry, but use random beads in a lot of other projects. I always hate having to buy a whole pack of beads when I only need three pink or whatnot...

Firstly, from babiestarlite13! Everything can wrapped in this great pirate fabric... I think I'm going to make a zippered pouch out of it. One can never have too many zippered pouches. Then, she made me this fabulous bracelet! That green is the exact color of my favorite hoodie... so it'll get worn all the time!

Then... onto the great soup- check out these great beads!! Sorry for no close-ups, but I forgot to take any in my mad rush to sort everything. Wink

---------------------------------

Next... my stash from Tero! For starters... this great bookmark and bracelet... These (along with most of the soup) are in the sea colors I asked for!

Here's the soup:

And here are some of the great focal beads that I did manage to snap a picture of. That owl bell was straight off my wists AND Christmas list. Now... if only I could remember what I wanted to make with it...

Lastly, here is a fun assortment of buttons! I think we ought to do a Button Soup swap. Smiley

--------------------------

Thanks to both of my partners!! I feel so spoiled and happy. I've been sitting at my craft table sorting them and purring like a contented cat.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

april again
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009 06:20:37 PM »

A button soup swap is an awesome idea
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009 07:34:41 PM »

oohhhh I would LOVE a button swap. All of the buttons I sent in this round are from Germany Smiley I have a crazy stash and wanted to share. Smiley So happy you liked it all Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009 08:29:38 AM »

Oooh, button soup! I'd love that too.  Smiley
I have major swap anxiety now that I've seen all these great packages.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
babiestarlite13
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009 11:05:54 AM »

I got my package from Disposableactor yesterday!!!   Grin  On to the goodies!

The "dawn" set, with some of my favorites on the envelope.  And let me tell ya, I don't usually like paper beads, because well...... they look like paper beads, but the ones she sent are beautiful!

The "twilight" set.  look at the skull bead!

\
All sorted and ready to be used....

And my extras.  Hemp, buttons, pin backing, wire, earring rings, and enough sterling kidney wire for 30 pairs of earrings!

Thanks so much Disposableactor!  What a great package!!!!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009 11:08:27 AM by babiestarlite13 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotty_blond2000

Crafting, Internet, and Pepsi are my weaknesses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2009 01:53:07 PM »

april again- your very welcome, glad you liked everything.

the saphire blue teardrops were part of a large package from Joanns.com- Blue Moon Frosting collection (glass pearls).

Definitely a favorite of mine also.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009 10:01:35 AM »

Finally have a moment to get the pictures up from the wonderful package I got from disposableactor Smiley

She sent the best package, thank you so very much. She shared some very special bead with me, some from jewelry given to her from her husband on their honeymoon, some from a special friend, some of her personal collection she has been building over the years. I was very touched that she would share such special things.

On to the pictures. First the whole soup. Smiley

It was really neat as she did a sea package and a shore package. Such thought she put into it all.

The sea goodness...I was blown away by the crystals that she spoiled me with. Smiley

The shore treasures. I have never gathered orange beads before, having them now has opened up some new ideas for me. Smiley

There was also a HUGE PILE of sterling silver earring hoops and hooks. And as if all of that wasn't enough she made me this really beautiful bracelet

I can not imagine the time it took to do all of those tiny beads. Smiley I love the colors though and have worn it twice since I have gotten it.

Thank you so very much for all that you did. Smiley

Much Peace to you and yours
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2009 10:17:55 AM »

yeah.....just checked the mail and I have my package from DragonFlywer too Smiley Going to open it and play right now. Hopefully will have pictures up by tonight. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2009 12:12:50 PM »

OK two post in a row. OMG !! Dragonflywer sent me the coolest package too. I have been sorting this whole time. LOVE IT. Smiley

first the soup in all its glory

Then one of my favorite extras. I laughed out loud. She really did some stalking to come up with this. It is a baggie full of MOP buttons but the outside of the baggie says  kompundophiliacs unite. I am pretty sure I spelled it right. LOL OMG so funny.

Some really beautiful focal beads. The two grey ones are just stone and I really like them. SO simple and pretty. Almost the whole soup is stone but these are like river rocks stone.

Then she made me this really beautiful pendant necklace. I love it!! Smiley Thank you so much !! She said in her note she was unsure about it but I think it is beautiful.

Everything all sorted out and ready for projects. Smiley

I have some more close ups in my gallery if anyone wants to take a look.

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showgallery.php?ppuser=124569&cat=500

Those of you who hop over there will notice that I took a picture of her hand writing because she has the prettiest handwriting I have ever seen. Smiley

Thank you so much for everything. I love it all and cant wait to get to make it all into jewelry.

Much Peace to you and yours
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound
Proverbs 31: 10-31

Little M is growing in my belly! Due Feb 2013!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2009 12:26:51 PM »

Ohhhhh boy! I have TONS of pictures! Are you ready?

Jennieingram:

My son wondering if I was done yet...

April Again:

Wow!Apparently the large bead collection I thought I had was nothing in comparison to what you all have!

Thank you both SO much "^.^"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
april again
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2009 03:39:03 PM »

I am glad you like your bracelet..for every shell connector on the bracelet I broke about 4 more...the language was most foul at my craft table  Shocked Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009 04:36:10 PM »

Goodness I love how fast this round is, being all U.S. shipping.  12 out of our 18 packages have been received already!  That's 2/3 already done!  Way to go Bead Swappers!!!

I also received from april again today!  She sent an absolutely lovely package and I'll try to get pictures up before bed tonight.  (Sadly Wednesdays suck for me because I work 9:00-5:00, then I have to go back to work from 7:00-10:00, so I have very little time at night.)  Ok, I'm going to try to snap some pictures now, before I head back, so I get edit and post when I get home!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2009 05:45:40 PM »

I am glad you like your bracelet..for every shell connector on the bracelet I broke about 4 more...the language was most foul at my craft table  Shocked Smiley
I adore the bracelet! I truly do, I wore it immediately and only took it off before I started dishes"^.^"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2009 05:49:22 PM »

I just realized I tokk a lot of poopy photos. Sorry, it was really bright outside and it looked fine when I snapped and since I had so much of an issue with the photo uploading, I didn't even check them:P Oh wells, you'll all just have to trust me that they are awesome!Before I just had mostly acrylic beads and a few glass beads... now I have a proper bead stash!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2009 09:32:37 PM »

Ok, so here I am, curled up at my computer with a glass of my husbands homemade hard cider, attempting to post pictures.  Let's hope I don't fall asleep halfway through either!

I received an absolutely amazing package from april again today.  

Whole big stash of buttons!

Some beautiful glass, Czech glass, ceramic, and wire wrapped

Wire stars, connectors, etc

Red roses, copper spacers, blue stone chips (not sure what type of stone), and fun little metal "bundle" beads

Charms, connectors, pendants, spacers, clasps, stone focal beads

The COOLEST little vintage poodle pincushion!

Any two BEAUTIFUL pairs of earrings!

I already wore the sewing ones to my second shift at work today!!!  Thanks so much april.  Everything was a lovely treasure, and I can't wait to play with all of it!!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 05:59:15 AM by jennieingram - Reason: fixing typo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

april again
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2009 05:27:48 AM »

Those blue gemstone chips are denim lapis lazuli, I gave some to Dizzer too..I ordered three strands some time ago not realizing they were 36in long each! So I had a ton Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009 09:04:48 AM »

Oh, Tero- I'm so glad you liked everything! You gave me serious swap anxiety- you're such an awesome swapper! And haha, I totally misspelled kompundophile- I knew I should have looked it up!
April Again, I love those wire-wrapped stars you sent!
Everyone's soups have been just incredible. And this has been such a fun, fast swap!

Edited to add: I actually did look it up and it's:Koumpounophobia, so therefore koumpounophilia/koumpounophile. Hmmm, still seems like ther should be a 'd' in there.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 09:13:55 AM by Dragonflywer - Reason: Useless knowledge sharing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2009 02:03:15 PM »

Oh, Tero- I'm so glad you liked everything! You gave me serious swap anxiety- you're such an awesome swapper! And haha, I totally misspelled kompundophile- I knew I should have looked it up!
April Again, I love those wire-wrapped stars you sent!
Everyone's soups have been just incredible. And this has been such a fun, fast swap!

Edited to add: I actually did look it up and it's:Koumpounophobia, so therefore koumpounophilia/koumpounophile. Hmmm, still seems like ther should be a 'd' in there.  Cheesy

haa haa Lady, I would have had to look it up to see if you/I/we spelled it wrong. Such a funny word and although I feel very guilty for laughing at someones illness just a dang funny thing all together for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2009 02:56:00 PM »

I actually have a 12 year old cousin who is a Koumpounophobe. Her mother is a therapist...  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

april again
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2009 06:49:31 PM »

My lovely package from jennieingram...please excuse the crappy photos, it has been a totally exhausting day and the pictures do not do this great swap justice..

**sigh I am having issues uploading...craftster is being wonky lately..I will keep trying

OK here we go (excuse my dining room table, my craft table looks ..well unkempt at the moment)

My soup in all its glory:

Close up of glass beads including some really neat leaf ones:

Close up of gorgeous blue pearls, stone and bicone beads:

Close up of bead caps, clasps and charms (REALLY cute charms):

Close up of neat bone/horn and wood beads and some cute buttons and CANDY :

My baubles! Awesome earrings (I wore to work today) and a pretty bracelet in my favorite color:

Thanks so much Jennie, it was a great package Smiley
(My photos do NOT do them justice)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 06:59:21 PM by april again » THIS ROCKS   Logged
babiestarlite13
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2009 06:55:35 PM »

I got my beads from DizzerSpinninRound today!!!  I'm so excited, my soup is GREAT!

Look at all those beads!  O and the buttons!  I love buttons!

And some close ups!   My goodness,  I have two pairs of black and white sequin earrings that are almost identical to those earrrings except they are hanging from chain to dangle!  They couldn't be more perfect!   Thank you so much!~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2009 08:18:14 PM »

My baubles! Awesome earrings (I wore to work today) and a pretty bracelet in my favorite color:
(My photos do NOT do them justice)

I was SO mad at myself because I forgot to photograph the earrings and bracelet I sent you!  Oh well.  I'll make another set or something... hehe.

I'm glad you liked everything dear!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2009 09:45:29 PM »

PirateColey, I absolutely meant no disrespect to anyone about the button phobia. I feel for your cousin; it seems like a strange, misunderstood illness.

Also, here are the pics from the great soup you sent me:
Here's a yummy cup of beady deliciousness!

All sorted out:
Wood and stone:
Glass:
Plastic & metal:

Focals:
The pretty bookmark she made me with vintage star charms! And the lovely glass flutes that I've been playing the world's smallest and prettiest game of pick-up-sticks with:

Thanks, PirateColey! I love it all!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 09:48:17 PM by Dragonflywer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009 06:25:41 AM »

Dragonflywer:
PirateColey, I absolutely meant no disrespect to anyone about the button phobia. I feel for your cousin; it seems like a strange, misunderstood illness.

------------

Oh- don't worry about it. I more meant it as a bit of a joke, being as though her mother is a shrink and doesn't see anything wrong with a 12 year old fearing buttons.  Grin

And I'm glad you like your soup. I had a ton of fun with it!!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009 06:28:23 AM by PirateColey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

babiestarlite13
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009 07:39:49 AM »

I looooooooooooooove that bookmarK!  IF i send u my address, would u send it to me?!  HAHA  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009 08:16:02 AM »

I looooooooooooooove that bookmarK!  IF i send u my address, would u send it to me?!  HAHA  Roll Eyes
Um, no.  Grin Mine, mine alllll mine! LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hotty_blond2000

Crafting, Internet, and Pepsi are my weaknesses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009 11:48:35 AM »

Thank you so much, !

I love everything!

the jewelry

My favorite is the necklace, did you use a bead spinner?
I've never used one before but it sounds cool. Are they easy to use?

the earrings closeup

gorgeous, they have a vintage feel about them.

the pendants plus

My fave is the cameo buttons, nd the blue caged heart. I seen the heart on joanns.com and wondered what size it actually was.

the beads

Awesome beads. I can tell I'll have a lot of fun making jewelry with everything I got.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scraparcs
Reads both ways

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009 01:00:14 PM »

Sorry people, I know there is eager anticipation but I can only pick up packages on odd days where I live.  I work the same hours this apartment office is open so I can only get there once or twice a week!  Not only that, my camera is broken.  It has no optical viewfinder and the live view screen doesn't work, so I had to take these pictures blind.  In other words, I'm very sorry for the dismal quality!  I'm finicky when it comes to pictures I take. 

Okay, without further delay, let me present what looks like an ocean Smiley

But that's not all, I could make more, with leaves!

And don't forget this gorgeous necklace! 

Time to make some soup Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Gaze into my pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/saguarosally/
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2009 01:23:24 PM »

Ooo- Scraparcs- I love your new necklace!! It's just beautiful!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009 08:13:52 AM »

Yay, scraparcs, I'm glad you received and that you like everything! I was out of town this weekend and your package came, but I just came home this morning briefly before work and I haven't had a chance to open/photograph it. Oh, anticipation! I'll post piccys tonight.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DizzerSpinninRound

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2009 03:06:00 PM »

The necklace was one I had bought and was going to strip apart to use the beads for something else, but realized that I never use black beads for anything. I've been curious about bead spinners too, but no I don't have one...yet"^.^" Some of the beads I sent you were vintage, the black earrings were made from a vintage necklace that I striped. I'm glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
disposableactor
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2009 06:03:35 PM »

After an eternity I finally get around to posting Pirate's lovely bead soup she sent me.  Sorry it took so long my boys came home with the swine flu and things got a little distracting/crazy last week.
Here is a shot of everything together!

I am totally going to bead myself a windchime with the little brass(?) bells they are totally bohemian and will sound amazing when they all jingle at once.

and here is a pick of my favorites!

She made the super awesome crazy pink one in ceramics class I believe.

Aaaaaaaaand THREE pairs of earrings!

Woot Woot
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009 06:07:12 PM by disposableactor » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009 09:03:56 PM »

Ok ladies, I've just updated feedback and status.  It's reflected on the first page here.  Take a look and make sure yours is right!

Also, it looks like we're just waiting for Dragonflywer to receive her package from scraparcs, and this swap will officially be DONE!  Amazing!  Thank you to ALL of you for such great communication this round.  It is seriously appreciated.  :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2009 05:31:41 AM »

What a fun swap!! Thanks for organizing it, Jennie!!

On a side note... this may have been a "quick" swap to send out... but it took AGES to sort and put away all my new goodies! Not that I'm complaining in the least... just think it's amusing.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2009 08:03:27 AM »

Last but definitely not least, my package from scraparcs!
She sent the soup in a measuring cup! How funny.  Grin

All spread out:

Focals:
Larger stones (love the blue agate!!):
Whoo- buttons!:
Clay beads: &: I really love these!
Earrings!:
There are closeups and beads sorted by color on my photo hosting: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showgallery.php?ppuser=69680&cat=500 , I didn't want to post too many more pics, but the soup was just so awesome I kept taking pictures! Smiley I love, love , love everything scraparcs; it was defeinitely worth waiting for!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

april again
« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2009 02:57:35 PM »

A button soup swap would rock my socks off Smiley

Esp if I got Tero! She has some awesome buttons in these pictures Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2009 07:59:00 AM »

Esp if I got Tero! She has some awesome buttons in these pictures Smiley
LOL- me too! But I really want some of her beetle wings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2009 10:45:40 AM »

Hee hee yall are funny. I probably have enough of both to take you all on as partners. Smiley heehee
After Christmas anyone who wants to do a personal bead/button/bug soup just drop me a PM and I would love it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

april again
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2009 11:16:59 AM »

After Christmas anyone who wants to do a personal bead/button/bug soup just drop me a PM and I would love it. Smiley

I will be drafting my PM tonight Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2009 02:54:37 PM »

Hee hee yall are funny. I probably have enough of both to take you all on as partners. Smiley heehee
Counting down the days...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2009 03:13:17 PM »

Yeah... I feel spoiled with my Tero buttons/beads. Especially the tiny yellow button with the bunny reading a book... That button is going to have to be used one something REALLY good. I totally heart it.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 23/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 22/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 26/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 25/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 27/29
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...