A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
759 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop The Swap 32***Shops Only!!**  (Read 23772 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

racehorse87
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2009 07:30:53 AM »

The somewhat eclectic shop of various crafty things!

Shop OPEN
Stats: Pet-free (although I wish it weren't!), smoke-free
Bio: I'm a university student specializing in Behavioral Neuroscience. Not surprisingly, I have a strong nerdy streak. However, I try to balance this out with a healthy dose of creative expression through crafting and theater. Smiley

3 points

Loopy Bracelet 3 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off.

Example of a loopy bracelet in ice blue, pearl, and silver-lined clear beads:

Loom Bracelet 2 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off. I can do essentially any pixelated design, although if it's really complex, I might make it 3 pt for the mental effort. Below are two examples:

Crocheted Cowboy Hat 3 pt SALE - 2 pt
Received from kidcompassion approximately 2 years ago. It's a beautiful hat and I fell in love with the idea of a crocheted cowboy hat. Unfortunately, I've always been too wimpy to wear it around my hometown. Thus, I would like it to go to the home of someone who can and will pull the hat off!  Cheesy

1 point

Photo touch-ups (up to 1 point/photo):
I can do:
Red-eye reduction, green-eye (pets) reduction (1 point/5 pairs of eyes)
Blemish removal (1 point/3 faces)
Airbrushing/full photo touch-up (1 point/photo)
Ask me! (example: getting rid of spots made by a dirty lens)

Below is an example of one I've done. The link leads to an outside site with a much higher resolution copy of the picture you can view.
I can also send prints to you. 1 point for two small prints (4 x 6) or one larger print (any size up to 8.5 x 11)
http://racehorse87.deviantart.com/art/Example-138819293

Here is an example of green eye removal using Eliea's ferret:

Binder dividers (1 pt/set of 5):
I have a lot of scrapbook paper. I can send you pictures of the different patterns from which you can choose.

Necklace with matching bracelet (1 pt for the set)
Can be selected separately:

Polymer clay earrings (1 pt/pair)
Claim as top row # 1, 2, 3
Bottom row # 4, 5, 6

Ladybug earrings (1 pt/pair):

Cross pendant (1 pt/pendant):
Claim top as beaded cross, bottom as polymer clay cross (can specify left/right one if you want)

0.5 points

Sparkly stretch leggings (0.5 pt) Size: Small Warning: The sparkliness of the fabric makes these kind of scratchy. That's why they're 0.5 point. Only select if you have tough skin.

Needle felted ring
(0.5 pt) received from CraftyZary. It's adorable, as you can see! I would like to send it to a lover of bright colors!

Supplies
1/2 point
Scrapbooking Fishing Accent Pages (1/2 point for 4 sheets) (4 available)
(Acid-free, Lignin-free, made by Fresh Cuts)

Impending Baby Stickers 1/2 point for all
Claim as Elevated Dimensional Stickers or "Waiting for Baby" Stickers

Beads (1/2 point per two stuffed 1.5 x 2.5 " baggies)
You can choose any combination of the beads you see:

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 0
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 0
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 07:39:01 AM by racehorse87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2009 09:39:37 AM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **OPEN**

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!
Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

2 Point Items

NEW! "Foggy Morning" Dyed Recycled Yarn (2)
Recycled yarn, respun to gather the separated plies then dyed with Kool Aid.  Fibers: 42% Wool / 30% Acrylic / 28% Alpaca.  This is about 96 yards.

Men's Fingerless Mitts (2)
I knit these up using Paton's SWS and while I find that yarn to be lovely and soft, my husband found the yarn to be itchy so he can't wear them.  Perfect for the guy in your life who doesn't have sensitive hands.  Careful...these will felt and should be handwashed gently!

1 Point Items

5"x7" Original Photography (matted to 8"x10") (2) (1)
These are all my original photographs taken from my portfolio.  I have matted these 5"x7" prints so they are ready for framing.  The mats are signed by me.  Please specify the title of the print in your claim.

Tequila SunsetThe Guide
Standing Tall
Childhood MemoriesLeft Behind

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
A teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

Blue Swirl Beanie (1)
A super cute beanie crochet in a variegated acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  The yarn created the cute swirly pattern.  Can be machine washed and dried.

Cotton Facial Set (1)
This includes one washcloth and three facial scrubbies.  They're crocheted from cotton and will only get softer with use!  

NEW! Cotton Kitchen Set (1)
This includes one dishcloth and two tawashi scrubbies, all crocheted with cotton yarn.

NEW! Fancy Fun Cowl (1)
In my attempts to work through my stash, I knit up these fun cowls that slide right over the head and are very soft against the neck.  Claim as red or blue.

NEW! Green and Cream Collar (1)
A sweet collar with ruffles crocheted with green ruffles on a cream scallop pattern.  Square button closure can be fastened into the scallop design if you need to make it more snug around your neck.

NEW! iPod armband (1)
This was made for me as part of my Magic Yarn Ball Round 5 swap by Eye On Sparrow.  Unfortunately I don't have an iPod and would rather it go to somebody that does!  It's crocheted with velcro closure.

Pillar Candle Base (1) (U.S. claim only please - these are kind of heavy)
These were made using marbles from the centerpieces of my wedding, fixed onto glass candle bases.  You have the choice of frosted green marbles or clear green marbles (candle pictured here not included!).  Please specify frosted or clear in your claim.

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify green or yellow in your claim.  Blue has been claimed!!

0.5 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Crochet Baby Booties (0.5)
These are adorably cute and I give them to friends as baby shower gifts all the time.  I have an excess inventory though!  Please specify color in your claim.  Black and green pairs are gone!

Fuzzy Scarf (0.5)
Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Golden Dangle Earrings (0.5)
I've been playing with learning wire wrapping and this is my prototype pair!  They are glass beads on gold wire - very cute and delicate.  

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (1) (0.5)
I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

Shell Earrings (0.5)
Made a pair of these for my swap partner in another swap but liked them so much I made another pair for myself.  I still have supplies to make more!!  They have small wooden beads and a shell in the center.  This is a photograph of my pair - I'll be making any orders when you claim so the bead colors may vary slightly.  If you want to claim more than one pair, just let me know!

0.25 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Fuzzy Pouch (0.25)
This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Photo Notecards (0.5) (0.25)
These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Each claim is for 2 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify the title of the cards in your claim.  

Silhouette LandscapesUmbrellas

Supplies
Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Mill End Roving (2) for 3oz 4oz
When I was first learning to spin, I ordered 3lbs of the brown tone mill end roving from Sheep Shed Studio.  I've still got a ton and would love to destash some so I can buy other roving!  I have over a lb available.  There is mohair in this, but I've found that it's pretty easy to separate.  The colors remind me of smores!

Mystery Yarn (0.25 pts)
I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

2 Sailor Girl Vintage Notecards (0.25 pts)
Sweet image of a sailor girl with a nautical line-drawing behind her.  This is for 2 blank notecards with envelopes.  Perfect for paper crafting - would make a really cute notebook or scrapbook page theme.

Claims made from me: sent/received

Claims I have made: received
lapoli to crumpet79 - "Tiger Beat" 3.2oz Australian Merino Roving (2pts)

Current: 3

TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009 10:39:00 AM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2009 11:16:46 AM »

gavagai's swap shop is...

OPEN

Custom orders

I can make custom made stenciled t-shirts (or other stenciled stuff). I would make the stencil myself as you wish it to be. PM me with what you have in mind and we'll discuss it. Here are a few examples of what I made before:

Polymer clay Totoro and friends

Blue totoro, white Totoro plus four soot sprites. Blue Totoro is about 1" tall. All for 2 pts.

IKEA fabric at fabulous prices!  Grin
All 100% cotton new fabric.

Katarina. Out of production. 59"x78". 2 points

Nestlaces (clickable thumbnails), 2 points each

Gemstone eggs in a silver plated nest. The nests are about 1 1/4" across. Comes with a silver plated chain.

Yellow egg nestlace. Yellow jade?

Turquoise egg nestlace. I think the "eggs" are green aventurine.

needle felting kit, 2 points

This includes:
1 foam pad to use as a base when felting (approximately 7"x7", will measure...)

1 felting needle.

Instructions and tips!

about 40 grams/1.5 ounces of carded wool of your choice:
 -"regular" sheeps wool in many different colours
 - merino wool in many different colours (softer but might be slightly more difficult to felt, hard to say, a matter of personal taste really, why not try both!)
 - natural wool of different breeds, different colours, some curly, you can even have some camel fleece in there (some of the natural wool is much harder to felt, since it's not as processed, discuss with me and I would recommend somehow mixing coloured and natural).

Sample kit (but you will have a chance to customize it):

Below are just a few colour examples from my stash:

Deluxe needle felting kit, 3 points

Same as above, but for this kit you get an extra felting needle and may also choose either a wool handbag (felted by hand) or a flat wool piece (also felted by hand). You can choose from colors below. These are for you to decorate with needle felting. Handbag measures approximately 8 1/2" x 6" and has a zipper and lining. Manufacturer says that you can needle felt on the bag without removing the lining, but I noticed that there will then be tiny little marks in the lining from the felting needle (it is still fine to use it though!), so (if you are as picky as me  Wink) you might want to loosen the lining from the bag a bit so that you can insert a small foam pad (included) while needle felting. The lining can then easily be sewn back by hand. The felted wool piece is about 17" x 12".

___________________ _______________
Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:

Current: 4
Total: 4
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009 01:29:13 PM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2009 03:01:51 PM »

Open!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

CUSTOM ORDERS:  
I might be able to take custom orders for...
amigurumi, other crocheted items, machine embroidered stuff , jewelry, hand drawn designs (for embroidering, logos, whatever), stuffies, photographs (I have lots of flowers, dolphins, birds, animals, travel, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each

A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
C.  Ceramic birds (birds "fly" when the earrings are worn) - 1.5 inches  sold to Angry Angel!
D.  Vintage owls - 2.25 inches
E.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches
F.  Purple freshwater pearls - 2.25 inches
G.  Olive jade and friends - 2.5 inches  sold to crumpet79!
H.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

Chinese knot necklaces - 1 pt each.
Choose brown (17 in) or grey (19 in).  Metal magnetic clasps.

**Photography - Gallery here.  (Click the link in the gallery to view all 33 photos)  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here are some examples:

4x6 - .25 pts
5x7 - .5 pts
8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
C.  White with black writing
D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Wristlet clutch.  Long handle slips through small.  Great size for carrying wallet, cell phone, plus a bit more.  Body of bag is 9x12 inches.  2pts each.

A.  Bright flowers, lined in magenta polka dots
B.  Classy camo, lined in olive green

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
B.  Blue geisha girls
C.  Teal kimono print

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts
B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Surprise Box O'Fabric - 3pts 2 pts!  US only
Flat rate box full of fabric - cottons, prints, etc - something for everyone!  Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular

***Bag of beads.  Mostly plastic, would just about fill a snack size bag.  Lots of animals (mostly white because I can't use them in my "I Spy" bags), and fun random stuff.  Great for kids!  .5pts

More coming soon!!

___________________ ___________________ ________
Bought:
ZS to aeronberry - 3 custom dachshund pencil pouches, 6 pts

Sold:
aeronberry to ptarmic wumpus - 6 vintage bobbins - 2pts
aeronberry to SheepBlue - vintage owl earrings - 1pt
aeronberry to A2K - flat rate box of fabric - 2pts

Points started with - 5
Points available - 4
Points pending - 0

___________________ ___________________ ___
Wish List
Crafts
- shawl pins
- summery cotton scarves
- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green
- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- artsy photography (Asian themes, horses, Europe)
Supplies
- forest animal cookie cutters
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- vintage knit/crochet/sewing patterns, especially for toys
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009 04:45:42 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
SewMamaLady

I heart handmade!!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2009 03:32:01 PM »

SewMamaLady

Located in DFW, Texas. No pets, no smoking!

OPEN

Please claim in full point increments. Thank you! Smiley

Handmade Items:

Faux Dread Extensions

All sizes can be used by all lengths of hair if you get creative! Warning: These are super goofy pictures! I'm not really your hair extension wearing girl, so these are my best Lilo faces. LOL

Pink/White Hairband (3 pt)

Several extensions sewn to a rubber band for pulling up hair into ponytails. Clip up extensions for a funky look. Extensions are felted but fluffy. If you would like them tighter, you can wet them with hot water add soap and felt to desired density. These are long and good for medium-long hair but can be used in short hair if you're feeling extra wild!

Orange/Yellow/White Extension Clip (2 pt)

These extensions have wool, bamboo and firestar. Are loosely felted. Extensions are felted but fluffy. If you would like them tighter, you can wet them with hot water add soap and felt to desired density. These are sewn to a metal clip. Can be clipped up with hair to create a funky look or worn under your hair. Good for medium to short hair.

Light Pink Extension Clip(1 pt)

Smaller extension clip made from wool with mohair. Dyed with pink lemonade koolaid. Nice for short hair. Just clip under hair, tease and go! Now has more dreads added to it for a fuller look.

All:

Learn to Spin Kit (3 pt)
Includes CD drop spindle, 1 oz of undyed wool roving and directions.

Black/Red Cameo Arm Cuff (1/2 pt)
Black w/ red fleece, sewn with decorative curvy stitch and embellished with vintage buttons. Super soft on the inside and can be adjusted to your measurements. Will Velcro closed.

Gift Tags (1/2 pt)
Sets of various colors gift tags with assorted colors of metallic thread, ribbon or twine. Prints will be assorted, as there are many colors. About 1.5" wide. Set of 25

Close up of all gift tag patterns.

Welcome Baby Garland (1/2 pt)
Pink/Cream circles sewn onto twine, perfect accent for a Welcome Home Baby party! Circles are reversible. Would be cute with a name embroidered across or decorated with buttons. My original idea was to put a package of baby item shaped buttons on it. Roughly 6 and 1/2 feet long.

Felt Hair Clips (1/2 pt)
Hair clips with butterfly, flower and cupcake felt cut outs. Hot glued to metal clips. Pick 5 clips.

Hair clip choices

Please claim with corresponding number of clip.

Supplies:

Bamboo Fiber (1 pt)
Bamboo from The Fiber Lady who is located here in TX. Very soft, shiny and lovely to spin!

1 oz. for 1 point or 4 oz. for 3 points! 4 oz. available right now.

Grey Millend Fiber (1 pt)
2 oz. of grey Sheep Shed Studio mill ends. Perfect for felting. Not in roving form, this is from a grab bag of greys that seem to be pieces of a giant batt. Dyes up well and can be carded to spin up.
4 oz. available

Small Acorn Caps (1 pt)
Small bowl of acorn caps. Caps are a small size. Penny shown for reference. Would be perfect for small felted acorns or little felted fairy people.

Christmas fabrics

Close ups of fabrics.

A. 1/2 pt
B. 1 pt
C. 1/2 pt
D. 1 pt
E. 1 pt
F. 1/2 pt
G. 1 pt
H. 1 pt

Or all fabrics for 3 points! Not sure on the yardage right now, but I will check ASAP I think they're all at least a yard. The 1 pt pieces are more like 2 or 3 yards.

Cigar Boxes (1 pt)
1 pt. per 10 boxes. Boxes are paper. They are the smaller ones. Perfect for storing supplies or altering. 1 point for all, 1/2 for 5. Let me know how many you would like.

Crafty Pink Grab Bag (1/2 pt)
Includes: Yellow Barbie watch, bit of burgundy trims, several pink & burgundy buttons, vintage bow buttons, fabric covered buttons, metal buttons for covering, faux pearls, pink sequins, paper, vintage thread, bows, ribbon flowers in a floral drawstring bag.

Pom-poms (1/2 pt)
8 1/2" x 11" envelope full of multi-colored and varying sizes of pom-poms.

Patterns (1/2 pt)

A. shower curtains

D. pillows

* Claim as Patterns A, B, C, D or E.

Set of Leaf Foam Stamps (1/4 pt)
New, unused. 3 in set.

Claims I have made:
(Total: 0 )

Claims made from me:
SewMamaLady to UntouchableFace - 4 oz. Bamboo Fiber (3)
(Total: 3 )

Pending: 3
Total: 0

Wish list:

Rovings & spinning supplies
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009 10:32:29 PM by SewMamaLady » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homespun gifts for your friends and family!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shallwespinmydear
Will be posting more items soon. Check back!
mermaidcafe

don't dream it - be it

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2009 10:02:20 PM »

Mermaidcafe Market
OPENthis is my first time doing this swap, so please let me know if something is unclear/incorrect Smiley
the crafts were all made by me, and the supplies were not (unless specified).  I really enjoy upcycling, so a lot of crafts that I do include reused parts of other things that were not fulfilling their fabulous potential! Smiley
I live in Victoria, B.C.
my roommate smokes occasionally in the home, although it is usually out on the patio.

Earrings (.5 points)
all earrings are made using sterling silver pierced-parts, to avoid allergy/sensitivity issues.
please specify:
.:. pink .:. black .:. pink&black .:. green .:. green&black .:.

papercrane earrings (1 point)
the papercrane earrings are made of scrapbooking paper to ensure that they are durable enough for wear.  This also means they can be made in tonnes of colors/patterns!
if people have requests for the crane earrings, let me know and i can do some in different patterns/colours Smiley

Sugar Cookies (12 for 1 point, 30 for 2 points) - these will always be sent at the latest one day after they are made Smiley

winter holiday cards with envelopes (10 for 1 point)
a set of 10 in this snowflake style - if you have requests for colours, let me know!

Supplies

beads (.5 points)
 random beads that i have and don't have a use for.  they fill a measuring cup up to 1 cup, to let you know how much is here Smiley

apple seed beads (.5 points)

animal beads (.5 points)

extras! (0 points, one free with each item purchased Smiley )
stickers

fish
this fish squeezes, and so would probably make a good bath toy, etc

fish and spider
both of these are plastic and would maybe be good for glue-gunning to something?

claims made from me:
claims I have made:
pending: 0
current: 3
total: 3
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 10:47:22 PM by mermaidcafe » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Angry Angel
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2009 05:56:41 AM »

Angry Angel's
Crochet and Creature Shop

Open

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 cat environment.

Princess Leia Amigurumi - 2 points

She might be small, but she's tough! This Star Wars amigurumi is not quite 3" tall, crocheted from acrylic yarn and has safety eyes.

Red and Pink circle Bracelet - 1 point

Crocheted from cotton yarn, this has a button closure and is a little over 7" long.

Pip the Monkey - 2 points
A cute monkey with a blue scarf. Crocheted with acrylic yarn, 6" tall, safety eyes.

Custom Woodland Fairies - 1 point for 2
Little wool and pipecleaner fairies with acorn hats.
Specify how many girls or boys you would like and I will do random colours, or you can give me an idea what colours you'd like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claimed:
Eliea to Angry Angel - custom bag - 2 pts
loudxmouse to Angry Angel - Acorn pendant and earrings - 3 pts

Pending - 0
Current - 3
Total - 3
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009 03:27:49 AM by Angry Angel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009 08:44:46 AM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
OPEN
note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

3 point items

crafty stenciled and screen printed shirt. Made to order-you can choose style (tank, t, fit) and color. - 3 pts.

2 point items

Custom stenciled and screen printed shirts. Made to order- choose style, fit and color. - 2pts each

1. thread spool- can be standard or reverse stenciled (shown)
2. tekken panda - bangles can be blue instead
3. Radiohead - can be reverse stenciled too
4. coexist

1 point items

medium stenciled vamp tee - 1 pt (b/c there's a little red mark above the lips)

small screen printed cullen family crest shirt - 1 pt (This shirt is only one point b/c it was my first attempt and the shirt is used.

computer keys - all for 1 pt

needle books (choose strawberry or chocolate strawberry) -

brushed aluminium lotion bottles. never used. the pump tubes were too long, so i had to cut them. - 4 for 1 pt. (4 sets available)

sun coasters 100% cotton - 1 pt for set of 6

lavender pearl earrings - 1pt.

teal & yellow flower necklace

leopard heart necklace - 1 pt

Lavender and green jade necklace. I think the leaf pendant is jasper. - 1 pt.

Super long Hello Kitty guitar pick earrings - 1pt

beige & gunmetal flower earrings - 1 pt

wire wrapped flower ring (size 4) - 1 pt

hk black bead guitar pick earrings - 1 pt

.5 pt items

green plastic chain (2mm, 1/4") - .5 pt per foot I have quite a bit.

owl earrings (pick red or yellow) - .5 pt/ pair

plaid ring (pick pink or red) - .5 pt

sushi earrings - .5pt

current:4
pending:0
total: 4

bought:

oneredboot - sock blockers - 1pt

guacaMolly- 10 watch movement parts -3

sold:

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009 09:25:07 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009 12:30:55 PM »

Psyche's Fabulous Shop  
. . . is CLOSED and moved to December.

Claims Made From Me

Claims I have Made
freestyle to psyche - 8X10 photos of colour dragonfly + jellyfish (1 point) - RECEIVED
loudxmouse to psyche - Acorn2 Pendant (1 point) - SENT
sheepblue to psyche - Custom Mixed Media Pendant (2 points) - SENT

Total: 0
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009 08:37:45 AM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009 07:12:12 PM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
CLOSED for Business!!!

.25 point items:

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Smokey blue earrings- .5

1 Point Items

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Gnome photo set- 1
2 5x7 photos taken by yours truly Smiley

Mini teacup pincushion-1
This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Pride and Prejudice Sash- 1- REDUCED

Back:

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Pen Holders - 1 point each
Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Mrs. Darcy:

Deer 2:

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

Vintage Puppy Hanky-1
This is vintage through and through. The handkerchief is vintage (a pale mauve color with white edging) and the embroidery pattern that I used was also vintage.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

T-shirt yarn - 6 for 1 point REDUCED AGAIN!!!!!! OR get all of them for 3 points!!!
These average between 9 to 14 yards and are all made of one long continuous piece. I noticed the yellow ball didn't make its way into one of the other pictures so just let me know if you want it.

Pinks (please choose pink, maroon, or purple)

Black and white and red all over. These are so similar, please just choose red, black or white.
Both of the black ones are really long because they came from XXL t-shirts...probably 13 or 15 yards.

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .5 for 2 REDUCED
You can have these like they are for .5 point or I can sew them into two pillows (without the stuffing) for one point total.

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
Please choose by number: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it. #17 and #19 are no longer available.

Back:

MAXI PADS
Please choose A , B , C , D , E , F , G , H , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

Cat and Mouse Wreath-1
Handmade but not by me. I picked it up at a yard sale. It's about the size of a large plate.

Watering can pincushion -1

2 Point Items

Corduroy purse-2
This is lined with a very cute fabric and has a button-loop closure. It is only 2 points instead of 3 because after I made it, I wished I had put in some interfacing. It is still very cute and well-made.

Button closure and lining:

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

Wooden Vintage Purse- 3 points (can only ship to US)
I bought this about ten years ago at a flea market and have enjoyed it so much. But seeing as I haven't used it in several years and it is too awesome to go to waste, I thought I'd let it go to its next owner. I hate to do it but I have got to limit this heavy item to those with a US address only.

Here is the back. You can see where the two pieces are glued. But it has held together fine for many many years.

Supplies

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Lil Crafter Smock/Apron-1
This is child-sized and sturdy so it's perfect for messy projects like painting. It's not handmade, but it is new. Has pockets.

Seed beads- 3 for one point
The turquoise and red are a bit bigger than seed beads and the cobalt blue are seed beads.
These are a great deal!! And they come with the additional beads in the clickable thumbnail.

Cinderella shoes- .25 for 4 pair

Wooden assortment- .5 for lot
You can't beat this...a half a point for all these ornaments and wooden cut-outs!

Doodad -.25

Magnifying Glass-2
I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 2 points for lot
Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box
These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Current: 6
Total: 9

Sold: RECEIVED   SENT
To A2K: Chifunky pincushion (1), gnome notecards (1)- total 2
To ? (Secret santa partner doesn't want identity revealed): earthtone and red t-shirt yards (1)
To Lo{ve}: maxi pads and pantyliners, a total of 5 for 3 points
To PseudoPix: toilet pincushion (1), baby book (1), blue t-shirt yarn (1)- total 3

Bought: RECEIVED   SENT

Wishlist:
Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
Handcarved rubber stamps
Large purses
Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
Men's wool hat
Artwork
oval embroidery hoops
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009 01:05:26 PM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Little Rabbit Girl
How to Draw a Cute Anime Girl
How to Draw Baby Buu
How to Draw Asuna
How to Draw an Anime DJ Girl
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...