A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,223
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop The Swap 32***Shops Only!!**  (Read 24359 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wwrich
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2009 06:40:45 AM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Yellow with sparkly black stripes - back row, #1 - claim as "yellow turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"

Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multi (Pink/blue/green) Dragon with Green Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/green dragon (2)"

* Large Green Dragon with Multicolored Spikes (he's the reverse of the guy above) - no pic - Claim as "large green dragon (2)"

* Large Pink/White/Grey Dragon with Pink Spikes - - Claim as "large multi/pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon with White Spikes - - Claim as "medium red/white dragon (2)"

* Large White Dragon - - Claim as "large white dragon (2)"

* Large White Dragon with dark spikes - no pic but he has the same eyes as the guy above.  His whiskers are holographic blue.  His spikes are kind of hard to describe, its basically a black yarn with little bits of blue, purple and yellow tossed in - Claim as "large white/dark dragon (2)"

* Medium Red Dragon - - Claim as "medium red dragon (2)"

* Medium Blue Camo Dragon - - Claim as "medium blue camo dragon (2)"

* Small Navy Sparkly Dragon - - Claim as "small navy sparkle dragon (2)

* Large Black Dragon with Pink Spikes - - Claim as "large black dragon (2)"

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"

* Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"

* Medium Orange Dragon with green eyes and whiskers (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium orange dragon (2)"

* Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"    
    * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"  

* Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"

* Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

[received] wwrich to guacaMolly - Rose Violet with sparkly pink stripes - first row, #1 - claim as rose/pink turtle (1)
[received] wwrich to guacaMolly - Sage (green) with sparkly black stripes - first row, #5 - claim as green turtle (1)

total 2 received

Claims I have made:
[received] ptarmic wumpus to wwrich - grey kitty (2)

total 2 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 4
Total: 4

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009 06:50:52 PM by wwrich » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
Mlsocci74
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2009 11:16:35 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1/2 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

Notepad - Car Search Game pad  - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Dots Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Battleship Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - License Plate Game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Travel Scavenger Hunt game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - hangman game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad - Tic Tac Toe game pad - 25 sheets (4 available)

Notepad with100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of B#$ch - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Amazingly enough, I don't give a $hit - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Swallow - 25 Sheets (1 available)

Notepad with tree - 25 Sheets (2 available)

Dates to remember calendar - 4.25 x 5.5"- 1/2 POINT

Mini Calendar Set - 5.5 x 4.25" Each page is a different "jewel tone"- 1/2 POINT

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Coffee Theme - 1/2 point

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Day of the dead theme - 1/2 point

Recipe card Set of 12 - Baking theme - 1/2 point

1 point crafted items:

Personalized (with initial) Glass Pendant and Ball chain necklace - 1 point

Swap Journal (can be different design, just let me know what you are looking for) 1 point

Christmas Holiday Coloring book - (snowmen, stars, ornaments and such - 28 pages to color) - 1 point

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Santa

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Christmas/Moose

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Dove/Christmas

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Stars

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - Dressform

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - heart  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside)[/color] - peace, love, twilight  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] =- Dandelion pair  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Dandelion Wish

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - damask/chandelier

Set of 12 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Pin Up Girls (2 of each shown)

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 1

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 2

2010 Damask Design Calendar 9 each page is 8.5x11" - 1 POINT

A christmas planner featuring a gift idea section, christmas card sent/rec'd section and a pocket for holding receipts...  1 POINT

2 Point items:

simple coin pearl necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue swarovski crystal heart necklace with gunmetal findings

a multi color flower necklace with gunmetal findings

red and blue flower necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue crystal pendant with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Red porcelain star necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Black Acrylic Heart Necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points) [color]

Butterfly Pink mirror acrylic necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Clear acrylic swallow necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Set of 15 1 inch pin back buttons featuring the cast of the TV show The Office - 1 Point

SUPPLIES:

1 Point items:

Scrapbook Card Making Kit - Baby Theme - makes 4 cards- 1 pt.

Set of 10 flower shaped Lip balm "pots"

Set of 10 butterfly shaped lip balm pots

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

set of 3 books - aromatherapy, reflexology and massage and facials

2 Point items:

Altered art supplies - includes game pieces, coins, mini bottles and more

Fiber and tag (over 50 tags) supplies

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________________________')

Claims made from me:
Send by Nov. 14th - Mlsocci74 to guacaMolly -Swap Journal (1) &
A christmas planner (1)

Claims I have made:

Pending: 2
Total: 6
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009 06:04:15 AM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2009 11:50:45 AM »

Rangerbeth's junk sale
Open
All items are either handmade by me in a cozy home with 3 furry kitties, or are in good-excellent vintage condition. I'm located in the sticks of Western Michigan.

Handmade

2 pt items

1 pt items
Stenciled Tee #1
"Classically trained" on men's size L gray t-shirt
A few minor smudges

Stenciled Tee #2
"E.O. Wilson is my homeboy" on men's size L gray t-shirt
If you're a science nerd you know this dude.

Party banner 1
100" long, each flag 6.5" wide and 8.5" long

Reconstructed button-down
With elastic ruching under bust and around arms, best fits a small-medium lady.

Recycled Chicago T-shirt
Size says medium, and I assume this is women's because it fits small.

Reconstructed pink blazer.
Measurements (taken flat):
Waist- 17"
Length- 21"
Sleeves- 25"

Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (light blue)
Its about 20" across the chest and 25.5" from top to bottom.

1 pt items
Fabric Bucket
Not the one in the photo, but a similar one (you can even choose designs)

Supplies
1 pt items
Doodads Bag #1
Baggies of assorted doodads and thingy-ma-bobs including plastic ninja's, green stone plastic beads, picture charm bracelet blank, leaf and flower shell pendants, and assorted buttons (some have holes drilled at the top in an attempt to make earrings)

Doodads Bag #2
Gallon sized zip-lock full of sewing doodads, ribbons, buttons, thingies, sequins, whatchamacallits, etc...
Side 1

Side 2

.25pt items
Mr. Jitters the frazzled coffee mug plushie
He stands approximately 4" tall.

Readymade magazine issues

Vintage Sewing Books
These have some neat info and are bound in various 70's fabrics.
"The personal touch"

"The custom look"

Claims made from me -  
Send by Nov. 9th
rangerbeth to sarahj2001 - 6 Items For 1 Point (1)
1.  Green tulle
2.  Dress Pattern 2
3.  Shirt Pattern
4.  Ice Cube Tray
5. "Traditional Favorites" Book
6.  "The Classic Techniques" Book

Send by 11/20
rangerbeth to lapoli - Vintage bias tape and hem facing-Neutrals  (1)
rangerbeth to lapoli - Vintage bias tape and hem facing-Greens (1)
rangebeth to lapoli - Willie the biker dog (1)

send by nov 28
rangerbeth to oneredboot  - Fall Clutch - (1)

Send by november 29th
rangerbeth to loudxmouse --30rock embroidery in frame-(2pt)

Claims I have made -

Send by 11/20
Phizzychick to rangerbeth- Garden Matchbox (1)

Send by Nov. 28
Atsuko to rangerbeth- TOL pendant #2 (1pt)
Atsuko to rangerbeth- TOL pendant # 3 (1pt)
Atsuko to rangerbeth- Nestlace #5 (1pt)

Send by Nov. 28th
loudxmouse to rangerbeth- Acorn pendant #4 (1pt)

Pending: 0
Current:4

TOTAL:  4
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009 03:46:46 PM by rangerbeth » THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009 11:53:25 AM »

....with a side of guacaMolly's shop!

Closed temporarly for holiday chaos!

I live in Oklahoma with a couple kitties, no smoking. Any textile/fabric item has been freshly washed and stored with lavender sachets.

Three Points

Hand knitted and felted colorful checkerboard purse/tote. My mom had gotten this a year or two ago, and although she has a great love of felted things, doesn't use it too often and would rather it go to someone who loves it! Approximately 13" long, 12" wide, 9" handles. Colors are slightly less neon IRL.

One Point

Lavender Sachets-- Two muslin drawstring bags stuffed full of lavender buds. I add lavender EO to the buds, so they are super fragrant.

Northen Lights Earrings in sterling silver or nickel free oxidied brass. I love these around the holidays, they remind me of ornaments. (1)

Crimson Awakening Earrings. Oxidized sterling silver. Ear wires may be slightly different. (1)

Saturn's Rings earrings-- Formed by me, sterling silver, amethyst czech glass beads with an AB finish. (1)

OR choose your Saturn's Rings color! Send me a message for a larger picture or better description. Deep red/cranberry, lavender with a light gold finish, cherry red/pink with an AB finish, deep brown with and AB finish. Faceted and prismatic rondelles, light pink/brown with a light gold finish, vintage clear glass with an AB finish. (1)

Cherry Blossom Earrings. Oxidized sterling silver, glass beads. (1)

.5 Points

Stoneware buttons/pieces for your use. They are unglazed, they look quite nice with an acrylic wash, but the painting/finishing is up to you! The edges were trimmed and smoothed before firing but not after. If a perfectly smooth piece is what you want, you may need to sand a little bit with sand paper, but it is pretty easy. I had to up the contrast in PhotoShop to show the patterns, they are a natural pale almond color. Just to clarify, these were made from stoneware clay and fired in a kiln. The circles are about 1.5"-2"

3 for .5 pt. Claim as patterned diamond (1), circle flower (1), pine branch (1), palm tree (2), angel (1), sheep in circle (1), cat in circle (1), sailboat (2), seahorse (1), heart design .

3 for .5 pt. Claim as circle basketweave (2), impressed lace , leaf and acorn (1), eagle (1), Sage (1), Grapes (1).

3 for .5 pt. Claim as dreamy lady 1-4

4 for .5 pt or 10 for 1 pt. Claim as Butterfly (1), Triangle (6), Heart (4), Sheep (3), Bunny (1)

3 for .5 pt Claim as Weave toggle, short Asian characters toggle, long Asian characters toggle, Swirls toggle or Bark toggle 1 available of each.

Aromatherapy bath salts with shimmery, glittery micah! Great to tuck in with hostess or Christmas gifts, or to unwind and treat yourself at the end of the day. Enough for at least two baths, or 3 foot soaks. I've made them very potent and smelly-good!  Wink Two for .5 pts.
Currently have lavender and lavender mint essential oil fragranced. Contact me to make a custom fragrance order, I have dozens of EO's and FO's.

NEW! Every day, simply must-haves hammered hoops. I really do wear my pair almost every day! Available in oxidized nickel free brass, or antiqued silver with sterling silver ear wires (not shown).

Sunburst earrings, oxidized brass (nickel free) (.5)

A Night in Paris Earrings, oxidized brass (nickel free), or silver colored with sterling ear wires (.5)

Tiny Spoons! Choose green or purple dangly czech glass faceted beads. (.5)

Bobby Pins made by me. Fabric covered buttons, vintage BINGO pieces, paper and mylar covered buttons, and buttons with bows! .5 each pair

Supplies

Three Points

10 small wristwatch movements with dials/faces 13-18mm. I have a lot of these on hand right now, let me pick the selection! These are pictures of movements that have been previously claimed/sold in my etsy shop. Please let me know if you have a preference of movement shape.

Sent to AsphaltQueen

Two Points

Three vintage ladies' wrist watch cases with faces/dials. There are no movements inside, only the face/dial. These are really pretty, and in really good condition for vintage.

One Point

Slider Top Tins. They are approx 2 inches long, 1 inch wide and 3/8 inch deep. They hold 1/4 ounce. Perfect for lip balm, solid perfume, or even pills, mints, or toothpicks.
These have never been used, but from just being stored in a cardboard box, some of them have light scratches on the lid. Easily covered by a label. A baker's dozen (13) for one point! (1)

Bright animals fabric, about 48x60 in. It seems like a thick muslin, could be used for pillows, curtains, etc. Freshly washed. Nickel shown for pattern size reference. (1)

Embrace the randomness vintage glass vials! You will receive 10 random glass vials, pictures below of what the selection will be chosen from. Most of them are small (24-27mm not including cork), but 1 or 2 larger vials may be included. Please mention if there is a size preference when claiming, or PM me for availability of a certain vial or to set up a custom claim. There may or may not be watch parts inside. Multiple sets available.(1)

20 30 Vintage watchmaker paper envelopes with hands inside. Usually 1-2 each envelope, sometimes 3. (1)

.5 Points

Novelty Yarns. .5 each, or 5 for 2 pts. I have pictures/counts of each color, pm me for more details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Claims made from me -
sheepBlue-- 4 tubes of Lavender Aromatherapy bath salts (1)
Nesse-- 2 Lavender sachets (1)
kitsckween--  10 small wristwatch movements with dials/faces 13-18mm (3)
penguino - Lavender Sachets - (1)
   - stoneware buttons (sheep in circle x2, heart design x2, impressed lace x1, circle flower x1) - (1 pt total)
ptarmic wumpus - White cotton stuffable doll forms, six for (1)
alteredmommy - 10 random glass vials (1)
pinkanddinky - 10 random glass vials (1)

Claims I have made -
Mlsocci74-- Swap Journal (1)A christmas planner featuring a gift idea section, christmas card sent/rec'd section and a pocket for holding receipts...  (1)
wwrich-- rose/pink turtle (1), green turtle (1)
sheepBlue-- Custom stamps (1), Fabric organizer (2)

Started with: 1
Pending: 1
Current: 3
TOTAL: 4

Wishlist:
Mario Bros. ornament/t-shirt/anything for my fiance for Christmas
Cute fabric scraps
Button covering supplies
Any kind of fabric dye
Lampworked glass beads
Dichroic cabs
Hand dyed or batik FQ's or yardage
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009 09:18:03 PM by guacaMolly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2009 04:58:54 PM »

TwiztidBlood's Shop

OPEN

Located in eastern Ontario, with 3 cats

Custom Items:
I will happily make any custom items you wish. Please PM me if you are looking for anything crochet, sewn, spun, knit, quilted etc.

3 Point Items:

none at this time

2 Point Items:

Chunky blue cowl

1 Point Items:

Nest with set of 5 needle felted eggs, fits in the palm of your hand

Blue Bangle Bracelet

Wooden Necklace set, includes necklace and matching earrings

1/2 Point Items:

Orifice Hooks: 1/2 pt each
Claim as Green, Green Gold, or Yellow

Set of 4 flower bobby pins

Steampunk inspired metal brooch

Set of 4 stone stitch markers

1/4 Point Items:

Orange stone earrings

Wood heart earrings

Glass earrings

Purple earrings #1

Purple earrings #2

Blue stone earrings

Green stone earrings

Homemade clay pendant

Current: 2
TOTAL: 2

Claims made from me:
Zelda.Suicide - 2 mario mushrooms - 1pt - sent
AsphaltQueen - Banana cozy - 1pt - sent
sarahj2001 - Dried fruit art - 1pt
               - purple orifice hook - 1/2 pt
               - heart stitch markers - 1/2 pt - sent

Claims Ive made:
pw - sweater frog 1/2 pt
     - animal scarf 1/2 pt
zs - pencil case - 2 pts
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009 10:02:30 AM by TwiztidBlood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Sansa

Please reinstall universe and reboot

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2009 05:09:15 PM »

OPEN

Sansa's Swap Shop

Items come to you from a small farming community near the Great Barrier Reef.

Smoke and Pet Free Home

Three Point Items

Two Point Items

Amulet/dolls purse (2) Transparent beads on white crochet thread . Shown with Barbie for size reference.

One point Items

Mermaid Thread catcher (1) Nine inches high. For postage purposes, I will send it without sand or rice in the weight. You will have to add you own and slip stitch the opening shut. Bag is nine inches high.

Hello Kitty purse(1) Approx 6.5 inches wide, five inches high, crocheted from acrylic yarn. Rests at my waist when strap is over shoulder. Lined with white fabric. Zip at top is approx. 3.5 inches wide. One cherry is fixed, the other dangles. Hand stitched appliqu features.

Bamboo and Butterfly Project Bag (0.5) Approx. 12 inches square and 2 inches wide.

Half Point Or Less Items (0.5 pt)

Mini Crochet String Bag (0.5) Approx 8 inches tall.

"Urchin" Hat (0.5) Size Medium. 50% wool 50% acrylic. Knit.

Quilted bag (0.5) approx 5.5 inches square and 2 inches deep. Two internal pockets, one pleated one flat. Closes with magnetic snap.

Green Knitting Needle Bracelet (0.25)

Pink Knitting Needle bracelet (0.25)

Alien Invasion iPod cosy.(0.25) Crocheted from sock weight 100% wool yarn. 10g

Supplies

Ephemera (1) Pages from old pregnancy book containing many weird baby pictures and X-rays. I will send enough to fill an envelope, up to 20mm or 125g to keep it at letter rate.

Charm Squares (1) one hundred 1.5 inch squares each one with a different pattern. This is one I already sent but the fabrics will be similar.

Quilting Book (1)

Half Point Items

Knitting Needles (0.5) 20g Sullivans brand

3.0mm/Size 3  40cm/16 inch circular metal

3 available

3.25mm/Size 3 40 cm/16 inch circular metal

1 available

2.75 mm 60cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

3.25mm 80 cm circular needle Pony brand
 1 available

Double Pointed Knitting Needles

Sullivans brand metal 3.0mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
3 sets available

Sullivans brand metal 3.25mm Size 3 23cm/9 inch length
5 sets available

Wish List.

Lots of yellow (30) and a few (5) purple 100% cotton charm squares 3 inches.

Cable needle necklace

Shawl Pin for laceweight shawl

Flower coloured 100% wool for felting. Approx 18 metres of each colour.

POINT TRACKING

Initial points 1

Claims made from me 0

Claims made by me 0

Current points 5
Pending 0
Total 5
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009 04:13:32 PM by Sansa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2009 06:51:01 PM »

Untouchable Face's Shop

OPEN

All of my items are crafted in a cat friendly, smoke free home.
If you need more information about any of my items, please let me know!
I can wind any of my yarns into a center-pull ball before sending.

3 Point Items

Merigold Handspun yarn, 200 yards. Superwash Merino singles

Mermaid Handspun yarn, 178 yards. mohair, romney, cotswald, punta, tussah silk, nylon, and rambolette blend plyed with thread

Gritty Ocean- Handspun yarn. 198 yards. Merino plyed with thread.

2 Point Items

Zebra Tin-Standard Altoid tin covered in polymer clay and sealed for protection.

1 Point Items

Faux Ceramic Polymer Clay Buttons. machine washable! Buttons are a little bigger than a US quarter.
1 point for each set. Please claim by (L-R) Blue, Pink, Green

Faux Ceramic Magnets- 3/4 of an inch diameter. You get all 3 for one point

Blue Waves Christmas Ornament- 2 inches square.

Polymer Switchplates- Please claim as (L-R) Squares, Stripes

0.5 Point Items

Recycled Cotton Yarn Hand dyed. 196 yards. Recycled from a sweater. There are some spots that didn't get dyed completely.

Faux Ceramic Pendants- 2.5 to 3 inches long, 1/4 inch thick. 0.5 point each. Please claim by (L-R): Blue, Orange, Purple, Green

Supplies

2 Point Items

4X6 Picture Frame Brand new picture frame.

1 Point Items

Fabric 2- 1 yard of Home Decor Fabric

Vintage Clothespins 40 pins for 1 point!!

0.5 Point Items

Vintage Lace 4 vintage laces in original packaging. You get all for 0.5 points

Chipboard Book 5 pages. Perfect for scrapbooking and altered arts!

Checkbook Cover Brand New!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me -  
to AsphaltQueen- koi pond (hand dyed yarn) (2)
to sheepBlue: Rainbow Snot (3)
to lapoli- prairie grass (2)
to AsphaltQueen- green poly clay buttons (1)
to sheepblue- Mustard Mardi Gras (1)

Claims I have made -  
from Nesse- Nag Champa and Loofa soap (1)
from Phizzychick: Bye Bye Butterfly - (3)
from freestyle: Jellyfish- Georgia Aquarium 11X14 photograph (1)
from lapoli: "Squash" 4oz Australian Merino Roving, (2)
from SewMamaLady to UntouchableFace: 4 oz of bamboo fiber (3)

Pending:0      
Current:2        

TOTAL: 2      
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009 08:03:59 AM by UntouchableFace » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2009 07:23:42 PM »

Hello! I'm a wife of 3 years and we have 7, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 2 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
3 Point Items:
If you really want a messenger bag and are not on this list Contact me and I'll see how I'm looking schedule wise. It will be 3 points for anyone not on the above list though as supplies prices have gone up. Sad

2 Point Items:
Amigurumi Alpaca or horse
I can make these in any solid color.

specify color desired. Give me 2 color choices in case I don't have the first choice on hand.

Custom beaded/felt cuff
Can be made in most simple designs. I just need the following info:
Wrist measurement:
Colors:
Design: (please limit to 3 colors, if you want more than that pm me and we'll discuss it)

1 Point Items:
Marisol mouse:
Knit with acrylic yarns. Body is simply soft and pink bits are harrahs yarn. Smiley My first "in the round" project! It will come with a purple ribbon around it's neck. Smiley

Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

1/2 Point Items

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

Free with claim:
Pick one of these items for free with any claim(please only 1 freebie item per shipping address) Items struck through are claimed sorry!:

Top: poly green fabric(at least 1 yard), blue spandex type mystery fabric(I think there is over 2 yards of this), Pink table runner
Middle: unfinished Stuffed dog
Bottom left: Blue Neckwarmer, Silk Shirt sized medium (I thought the hot air balloons were cute but never did anything with it.)

-------------------

Starting Points:0
Current Points: 0
Pending Points: 2
Total Points:2
-------------------

Claims from me:
Send by November 12th:
Eliea to AngryAngel- Custom Messenger Bag(2 pts)
Eliea to sarahj2001- Custom Messenger Bag(3pts)

Claims I've made:
Send by November 19th:
sheepblue to Eliea- custom stamp (1 pt)
pseudo_pix to Eliea: Pachycephalosaurus yarn for Eliea (2 points)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009 02:16:04 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2009 11:29:01 PM »

OPEN!<3

ABOUT ME:
I am a 23 year-old knitting fiend, who is in the process of opening her own business. I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt

TASTY STUFF:
homemade marshmallows:1pt

10-15 (despite my precision piping some of these turned out puny, so you may get extra) , fresh, handmade marshmallows. NO cornsyrup, NO dyes. They have little specks of vanilla bean in them, a soft texture and are not too sweet. They will come packaged for gift-giving unless otherwise requested, in plastic candy bags with ingredients listed. PM me for larger amounts.
Ingredients: gelatin, sugar, powdered sugar, honey, vanilla bean, salt, water
NOW made with local, organic CLOVER honey

COCOA MIX COMING SOON

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

coffee-dyed merino2ptNEW!!

hand-dyed by me with some of my favorite espresso. Because of the natural process I used, some grounds may be trapped in the fiber, and the color may bleed when you set the twist on this wool. It smells AWESOME.

Voidwalker Baby-Batts:2 for 1pt, 8 for 3ptNEW!!

hand-carded baby-batts made from wool I got from ptarmic wumpus. They are hand dyed by me, and hand carded with lovely swirls of acid-blue bamboo. yum yum yum!
they are aprox .2oz each and there are 20 available.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

yellow, stripey fingerless mitts2pt

knit in yellow, striping sock yarn. The fingers are quite small. If you want exact measurements let me know.

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

vintage knitting needles:1pt each
knitting needle #2:

Boye size 2 DPNS:.5pt

received in a swap, but i already have this size Smiley

ADORNMENTS:

measuring tape pin:1ptNEW!!

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

acorn pendants:1pt

comes with frost, glass leaf on antique gold chain. Include preferred length of chain when claiming.
claim from left to right: acorn1(has dark green leaf),acorn2 (has light green leaf), acorn3 (has dark green leaf), acorn4 (has light green leaf)

button-earrings and art-yarn necklaces:mix and match any three for 1pt  SALE!!

bunny:

leaf:

berry:

rose:

wool with angora puffs:

green, blue and pink granny stacks with acid-green silk slubs:

thick and thin teal and blue:

HEY LOOK! more OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 3 for 1ptNEW!

two of each of these available. mix and match with the other polyclay buttons below!
these are made a bit differently from my last batch as all the color is applied after baking with paints and lacquers for longevity and brightness.
claim from left to right as: BEE1 (BEE2), ECRU1 (ECRU2), BLUE1 (BLUE2), CHAIN1 (CHAIN2), STARS1 (STARS2), BERRY1 (BERRY2), WINGS1 (WINGS2)

OOAK poly-clay buttons:.5pt each, 3 for 1pt

hand made, shaped and colored button. Many made from textures from OTHER sts items I have swapped for (can you find them?) I can take custom requests for colors and size. Please PM for exact measurements.
Claim from left to right, thumbnail indicated by brackets:{1,2,3} {4,5,6&7} {8&9, 10&11, 12} {13, 14, 15} {16,17,18} {19, 20} {21, 22}

CUSTOM 1" badges! 5 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:
'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tea emblem mug:1pt

a small mug, perfect for tea, with a hand drawn "tea" and ornate design.

tiny teacup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea in dishwasher resistant glaze. It would probably like being hand washed more than anything though.

tiny, custom demitasse:1pt

talk to me about what design you want! this could be perfect for a kid's tea party.

turkish stockings:1pt eachNEW!

handmade by a family friend. two, large green (no hangers on these, but the seam is left open to insert one. I can send scrap-velvet along with them so you can finish them) and one medium red (finished) available.

SUPPLIES:
christmas fabrics: take it all for 2pt

rustic quilt

polar bear panels

plaid with gold #1, plaid with gold #2

~10 7x7" squares of green and burgundy velvet + scraps

claims from me:
loudxmouse to Angry Angel - Acorn pendant and earrings - 3 pts
loudxmouse to psyche - Acorn2 (1 point)
loudxmouse to rangerbeth- Acorn pendant #4 (1pt)
loudxmouse to AsphaltQueen - one set of marshmellows - (1)

claims i have made:
sheep blue to loudxmouse-Knitting Ball stamp .5, Mustache .25, Bird .25-(1pt)
zelda.suicide to loudxmouse:Red Dachshund Pencil (1 pt)
rangerbeth to loudxmouse --30rock embroidery in frame-2pt

Current: 5
Pending: 1
TOTAL: 6

« Last Edit: November 25, 2009 11:24:26 AM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2009 07:05:58 AM »

closed

Only open for shopping.

Sad

Started with: 7

Current: 7
Total: 7

closed

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 06:49:16 PM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Fortune Cookies for a Happier Chinese New Year
Watch Chocolatiers Make Dark Chocolate Cherry Truffles
Super Bowl Recipes: 4th Quarter Sweets
How to Make Easter Egg Cakes
Nutella Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...