A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,578
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop The Swap 32***Shops Only!!**  (Read 23793 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2009 09:41:09 PM »

closed!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

origami glass pendants - 2-for-1 point.  Made with origami papers, silver plated bail, and glass.  Claim top 1-4, middle 1-4, bottom 1-4
top#4,bottom#1 gone

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Love birds - 1 point each (or claim the flock of 3 for 2 points).  Smiley  Orange, purple, yellow, and turquoise birdies.

backsides so you can see their tails:
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/?action=view&current=DSC08330a.jpg
shown with friends
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/?action=view&current=DSC08323a.jpg

OOAK never to be repeated Steampunk pendant - 2 points.  This is from a vintage watch that had a glass casing on one side and a stainless steel case on the other.  Both sides were removed to expose the watch mechanism.  The stainless steel watch band portion was removed and polished on one side and on the other it was clipped and reformed to make the ring.  Thin and elegant!!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Sapphire earrings 2 points.  Made with sterling silver ear wire and Czech glass beads.  Stunning for an evening out or a fun day in the sun.

Tree of Life Pendants - 1 point Made with semi precious chips: 1-turquoise, 2- jasper , 3-red coral, 4-pink quartz, 5-brown. Claim as TOLP#1-5.  
 More stones available: greens (adventurine, jade, moss), purple, yellow jade, etc.

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/o envelopes - 1 point
Choose any 15 to be mounted on small handmade notecards w/o envelopes - 1 point

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4".  

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Nestlace alone - 1 point  .  

1-light blue glass, 2-dark blue glass, 3-turquoise glass, 4-teal glass, 5-real turquoise
If you want a specific color and don't see it here, please PM me to discuss available colors. Sorry, no freshwater pearls available ATM.

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:
Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

COMPLETED CUSTOM ORDERS:

6 custom cat cards - 1 point for Ptarmic wumpus.

6 custom cat cards - 1 point for CorduroyCat.

working on: crochet hook for Twiz.  4.5mm

Claims from me:
Atsuko to rangerbeth-TOL pendant #2 (1pt)
Atsuko to rangerbeth-TOL pendant # 3 (1pt)
Atsuko to rangerbeth-Nestlace #5 (1pt)

Claims I made:
asphaltqueen to atsuko - 31 neckties - 2 points

Current: 4
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 7

my wishlist
-embroidered tees for Lana
-dresses for Lana
-a nice long scarf made of fun handspun
-sewn monster messenger bag
-cotton zippered pouches
-fun colored vintage buttons
-vintage plastic flowers
-Diamond glaze
-sterling silver findings (headpins, chain, bails etc.)
-Noro yarn
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009 04:35:13 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
RubyTuesday
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2009 12:49:00 AM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Knitted Santa - soft and cuddly! 20 inchies tall (when hat hanging down!)  3 points

Christmas stockings, knitted, 11" tall.  Choose from little santa in a chimney - santa is removable! or santa's face aplique.  2 points each or claim both for 3 points.

Baby Santa hat, circ. measures 15" unstretched, approx 6-12 months?  1 point

Baby hat.  Circ. 14" unstretched - quite stretchy approx 6-12 months?  1 point

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

Earrings.  Left to right: Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  0.5 points a pair

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set.

Blue glass disk necklace on fully adjustable leather thong. Disk measures 0.75"   0.5 points

Cushion cover, I won this in the Harvest festival raffle, gorgeous colours but it doesn't go with my room. Concealed zip on rear.  14.75" x 14.75"  I'd say it's a shade or two darker than my photo shows :-)  1 point

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated.  1 point

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry. -sold to CC -thanks Smiley

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Tissue case  SALE 0.25 points

Supplies:

Intersia knitting Jumper patterns. Rupert the bear, Bill Badger & Eward Trunk. child & adult: 24"- 44" OR Disney: Donald duck, Mickey Mouse, Dumbo, Dalmations, Pluto, Mini Mouse, Ponocio and Goofy, child & adult: 24"- 44" 0.25 points each - Message me if you'd like more detailed pics  Smiley

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Bought
Lo{ve} to RubyTuesday - crochet hooks: boye aluminum D-K & susan bates crystalites L-P Total 2 points  SB 25th Nov

Sold

Starting points: 5
Available points:  3
Pending points:  0
Total points: 3
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009 03:20:45 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Velvet Rose
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2009 02:18:01 AM »

Velvet Rose's Garden

CLOSED

All items come from a smoke free home in Australia. We have 1 cat & 4 mice but I keep all my craft stuff in plastic bags and containers in a separate room.

CRAFTED ITEMS

3 POINTS

Hand Dyed Romney Fiber - 6 oz Great for needlefelting or experienced spinners

Claim as:

Cherry Blossom 3pts
(shades of light pink through to dark pink - more color variation than shown in the photo)

Peach Pie 3pts
(shades of light peach through to dark peach - more color variation than shown in the photo)

2 POINTS
nothing at the moment

1 POINT

nothing at the moment

1/2 POINT

Upcycled Mouse pad - not as fluorescent as the photo!

Decorated Notepad 3" x 4" - choose from blue or pink (1 notepad=1/2 point)

SUPPLIES

3 POINTS

Multi-color Merino Crossbreed Roving- approx 8oz in each pack.  This is merino/border leicester cross is and 26 micron. Suitable for beginner (and experienced) spinners & needle felting. Not recommended for wet felting.

Claim as:

Mixed Neutral pack 3pts
(assortment of 5 shades - earth, sandstone, natural fleck, spring morning & eucalyptus)

Natural Fleck 3pts
(natural with flecks of olive, mustard and burgundy)

Winter 3pts
(dark gray & navy tones)

Bordeaux 3pts
(burgundy, blue & black tones)

Agate 3pts
(muted purple & brown tones)

Denim 3pts
(deep blues & black - no photo yet)

Custom Mixed Pack 3pts
any of the above colours adding up to a total of 8oz - please specify which colours and how much of each you would like

1/2 POINT

Flower Alphabet Stickers

Vintage Leather Elbow Pads

Metal Charms 2 packs available

Paper Flowers

WISHLIST
Merino roving
Romney roving
Silk hankies
Angelina, firestar, nylon

CLAIMS FROM MY SHOP
to ptarmic wumpus - mixed lot merino cross (3pts) shipped

MY CLAIMS FROM OTHER SHOPS
lapoli to Velvet Rose "Sierra" 3oz Australian Merino Roving, (2 pts)
pseudo_pix to Velvet Rose - 3 packs of Little skeins of different color Nepal Wool (2 pts)
lapoli to Velvet Rose "Twlight" 3oz Australian Merino Roving, (2 pts)

STARTING POINTS: 6[/b]

CURRENT POINTS: 3 [/b][/size]
PENDING POINTS: 0
TOTAL POINTS: 3
[/size]

« Last Edit: November 17, 2009 01:43:19 PM by Velvet Rose » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sin esperanza
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009 02:32:40 AM »

Sin esperanza's emporium of goodies!

OPEN

Info: All items come from a smoke-free, pet free, tree friendly environment!

3 point items:

Flowery heart apron - 3pts
100% cotton apron with satin binding.  Fully lined, ties around neck and waist.  One large pocket

2 point items:
Berrylicious half apron - 2pts
100% cotton, blue and yellow trim with trim flower.

1 point items:

Gothic black feathered clip 1pt New

Passionate purple feathered clip 1pt New

Feathered Head band 1pt New

circular cotton flannel cloth pads.  
Each pad has four layers of flannel with one piece of terry towelling sandwiched between them.  I have plenty of the same fabrics so feel free to mix and match and ask for as many as you like! 1pt for each

prismatic cosmetic bags.
7" by 4" and lined with co-ordinating fabrics. Pick by colour of zip (green or grey!) 1pt

Venetian nights ear-rings 1pt

Czech delight ear-rings 1pt

0.5 pt items

kidney hoops in venice! 0.5pt

Milifiori stitch markers 0.5pt

Bubbly Bobby pins 0.5 pt

Kanzashi bobby pins 0.5pt

Supplies/non-crafted stuff

Pink Yarn 1 pt for all

Green 0.5 sock yarn

Claims:
Claims made from me...
sin esperanza to kayrun 2pts - send Nov 8 - custom laptop sleeve - sent

Claims made by me...

Pending: 0
Total: 4
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009 07:23:09 PM by sin esperanza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2009 02:49:57 AM »

Phizzyshop is based in Spain, and is OPEN!

3 Points:

2 Points:

Sparkly Inchies - (2)

One Love Tiny Art - (2)
2 points includes both tiny frames.

1 Point:

Matchbook Trees - (1)
This is a test one I made to try out the idea. More pictures can be found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327947.0

Hanging Bird Decoration - (1)
6x8.5cm. Decorated the same on both sides, but there are only the corner details on the front

Owl - (1)
the branch is brown felt. 4x6 inches

Love Bug - (1)

Two Decorated Hearts - (1)

Burlesque Heart Decoration - (1)

Memories Tag Art - (1)

Matchbook Notebooks - (1)
Both sets of 3 matchbooks for 1 point

Supplies:
Orange Bobbles - (1)
1 metre - bought loads for a Halloween project and this is left over.

Claims made from me -
Phizzychick to loves2experiment - Bird Love - (1)
Phizzychick to loves2experiment - Birds Bees Butterflies - (1)
PhizzyChick to A2K - frog bookmark (1)
PhizzyChick to A2K - little leather bag (1)
Phizzychick to UntouchableFace - Bye Bye Butterfly - (3)
PhizzyChick to pseudo_pix - Citrus Reindeer - (1)
Phizzychick to rangerbeth- Garden Matchbox (1)

Claims I have made -
AsphaltQueen to Phizzychick - Jasper Necklace - (2)
AsphaltQueen to Phizzychick - stone necklace, snowflake necklace - (1)
LaughingLark to Phizzychick - Wire Wrapped Quartz Points #3 - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - custom leaves - (2)

Pending: 1
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009 06:16:48 AM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2009 07:33:40 AM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
...OPEN!....

WOOHOO!
made it onto page 3, my favorite page!!

cute little Starbucks notepads, 1/2 pt. each
4 in. x 2.5 in. each, spiral bound

Cotton back scrubber:  1 point
approx. 23 in., excluding handles

Cotton washcloths:
1/2 point each~

Flag washcloth
approx. 8.5" x 7.5"

Princess waschloth
approx. 8 in. square

Hexagon cloth
 / approx. 8 in. across
other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Fishie cloth

Leaf cloth

Texas Dishcloth  /approx. 7in. square
(other states available on special order...I like to use these patterns:
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/people_places.html )

~supplies~
The Little Box of Knitted Throws, 1 point

stitch markers, 1 point for the set
(fits up to about a US 10 needle)

crochet today magazine, special issue 2009 - 1 point

tape measure = free with any item!
(this is in VGC, even though the scan makes it look smudged!)

5 pr. knitting needles (2 pt.)  sold to LL

claimed from me:

claims made by me:
from sin esperanza:  custom laptop sleeve (2 pt)

current: 1
pending: 0
total: 1
« Last Edit: November 14, 2009 02:25:51 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009 09:59:17 AM »

!calluna’s Shop!

:OPEN

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs...My Shop is definitely less fuzzy than it used to be...I don’t smoke, I avoid smoke, and there is no indoor smoking where I live.

For 2 points:

- custom 2010 page-a-day calendar. choose between a glue binding (like the ones bought at the store), screwpost binding or a metal ring binding. Themes I already have ready to go include childfree-by-choice, birds, and Ralph Waldo Emerson. some examples of previous ones I've made:

woven rag rug - the first decent thing i've made on my homemade basic loom!  Grin Various fabrics in the green-turquoise-blue range, which remind me of the ocean, wool yarn weft. Approx 19x17".

Joker needlework - approx 4x7”

“Heirloom” handspun art yarn - off-white roving spun with old artificial pearls, doll shoes, miniature tarnished safety pins, little scraps of antique lace, metal beads, a wooden spool, and an aged, off-white lace trim. It's only about 7 yds.  Embarrassed

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock, plus some coordinating papers, eyelets, brads and whimsies.

For 1 point:

"Burlesque Boudoir" handspun art yarn - multiple yarns spun together, incorporating black lace, fake pearls, sequins, and feathers. Not a lot of yardage. The yarn sat sealed up in a London postal warehouse for a month and was never picked up by my swap partner, so I've been airing it out for several days since it smelled kinda stuffy. Will Febreeze it as well before sending.

"T-kettle" mini altered canvas set - 4 little bitty canvases; 2 have a purple-green sheen (interference paint) which doesn't show up in the photos.

bodice floss bobbins - inspired by both how_german and Phizzychick.  Smiley You'll get 12 bobbins, each one unique, on a small binder ring. Some that may be included:

custom-made recon’d hardcover book from an old Readers Digest Condensed Book. The one shown is sold, but I have a variety of different cover colors and patterns, and I can do a variety of different bindings. Some of the cover designs I have:

magnetic mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a goldish/bronzy finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.

recon’d vintage children’s textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro children’s theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like. I can make as many of these as needed.

crocheted kerchief beautifully made by farmgirljane. I absolutely love it but somehow the shape of my head and my copious large hair don't allow it to sit right when I'm wearing it.

dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  Smiley I can also do monograms, phrases, and other custom things, but contact me before claiming to make sure your idea is something I can get finished within a week.

For 1/2 a point:

Burlesque bookmark - x-stitch on aida cloth with black lace and microbead trim and big tacky feather sewn on.

Barbie pasties! Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end and no special emphasis on the nipples...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

- Amelia Earhart quote made by Craftster kiden2, with fabric backing/border

Supplies

1 point

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed with paper/ephemera - vintage goodies, book pages, weird randomness, most images too big for ATCs. there will be embellishments, too, maybe some handspun yarn as well. Let me know your preferences and interests when claiming.

Small-Flat-Rate Box-of-Whimsies - same idea as the above, but more 3-dimensional. (: beads, vintage buttons, trims, notions, findings, oddities...y'know, whimsies.

half a point

KoolAid dye pack - 9 different colors/flavors of KoolAid and a small skein of cotton/nylon white yarn for dye experimenting

approx 1 yd of Wonder Under with instructions. Several available.

Quarter of a point:

vintage cake toppers - warning, includes 2 scary clowns! All the strange plastic goodies in the picture except the ruler.

- Any 1 of these letter stamps, or 5 for 1 pt; made by Inkadinkadoo. Claim by the letter.

- Any 1 of the unmounted rubber stamps in these thumbnails, or 5 for 1 pt - claim as: opera, pen, hat bird, augustin, P.O., australia, wine, milling, apples, prettymiss

- Any 2 of the rubber stamps in these thumbnails, or 10 for 1 point. most are mounted with black foam.
mushrooms, pillar, peanut (or potato?), pepper, peach, garlic, big b-fly, tropical fish, squash
 fish, snake, penguin, frog, monkey, elephant, shell, paw 1, lop, paw 2, tortoise, b-fly, bunny butt, otters, little bird, crane, ram, camel, sea turtle
 cloud 1, snowflake, fire, stars1, cloud 2, star, earth, waves, stars2, moon, wave
 tree, cairo, lotus L, pineapple, asparagus, lotus R

- 50 sheets of off-white vellum paper, 8.5x11", can be run through some printers

- glossy blank punched cards - 16 sheets, heavy cardstock, about the size of a recipe card or large index card, bright white with a somewhat slick surface--not as glossy as a photo but has a sheen to it that makes it a perfect surface for rubber stamping and maybe alcohol inks. I got these second-hand but I'm pretty confident they were made to be altered. Large hole in the corner for binding them all with a bunch of chunky yarns!

sandwich baggie full of dried lavender buds (US only due to int'l shipping regulations)

old wooden spools of thread - I also have MANY wooden spools with no thread; if you would rather have some of those, please let me know (same price for the same quantity)

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
Send by Nov 20: calluna to KatyMai-KoolAid dye pack and Wonder Under (1 pt total)
Send by Nov 26: calluna to loves2experiment - Opera, Wine, Prettymiss, Mushrooms & Little bird - (1)
Send by 11/28: calluna to lapoli - rubber stamps elephant, tree, ram, lop, asparagus, garlic, bunny butt and cloud1 -(1)

Items claimed by me:
pinkanddinky to calluna: t-shirt yarn (1)

Starting Points - 2
Current Points - 4
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 4
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009 05:58:52 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
averyg

Personal poppet swap? PM me!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009 04:08:41 PM »

Avery's One Stop Shop!
Open

One point Items

Pink girl, Watercolour on 6x8 inch canvas board, one point

Alphabet Pendant Letters (1 set for 1 point, or 3 sets for 2 points)- The pendant letters come in an assortment of fonts styles and colours, and they are flexible. The penny is for size reference. Each set will contain the entire alphabet- all 26 letters.

Claims from me:
Send By Nov 30
averyg to sarahj2001 - Entire Girl Painting Series (3) SENT

Claims by me:

Points started with: 3
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 6

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009 12:40:32 PM by averyg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009 04:26:18 PM »

~~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

3D folded Christmas stars. Wellknown here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. If you ask for it when claiming I will put a little thread in your stars Smiley 2 regular size, 1 big one 0.5 pt.

Claim as: A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5

Claim as B1 - B2 - B3 - B4 - B5:

Braided paper heart for putting treats in or just decoration. They are a traditional kind of Christmas ornament here in scandinavia and especially in Denmark. I will put a little strap of paper on so it could hang over a branch or on a string or just in the window.
Chose any 5 hearts and what colors you'd like them to be in. Choose from: red, blue, green, yellow, pink, black, white, silver and gold. 5 hearts for i point

Knitted hand puppets. Based on some weird puppets my sister brought home from South America. 8 for one point!:
Left: 2 girafs, 2 rabbits, 2 dolphins, 2 dogs, lion, tiger, elephant, aligator, donkey, turdle, penguin, orange octopus.

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 2 points each:

Croched shawl. Rather large. Color: black, purple. 3 points:

Wowen scarf in automn colors. Wide, long and warm^^ 3 points:

Sewn scarf in dark blue colors. 1 point:

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
1. 3 rows: green multi

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Large metal pendants. 0.25 point each. 5 for 1 pt:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Wool sock yarn. 1 point per skein, 4 for 3 point:

100% acrylic yarn. Black+yellow+green never used. Rest is leftovers. All for 1 points:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get 5 for 1 point:

6 packs of napkins in design prints 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me

STS 32
ptarmic wumpus - folded stars A5, B1 (1 pt.)
Velvet Rose - 3 Little skeins of different color Nepal Wool (2pts)
Eliea - Pachycephalosaurus yarn for Eliea (2 pt.)
Phizzychick - 3D Christmas Stars B2 & B4 - (1 pt.)
SewMamaLady - knitted hand puppets (1 pt)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims I have made

STS 32
KatyMai -  Jewelry JSet 14 (1 pt)
KatyMai -  Jewelry JSet 6 (1 pt)
KatyMai - Jewelry JSet 2  (1 pt)

pinkanddinky - Toilet pincushion (1 pt)
pinkanddinky - T-shirt yarn Blues (1 pt)
pinkanddinky - Baby crafts book (1 pt)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009 02:55:43 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2009 04:23:29 AM »

Open

All items come from a smokefree household, i own 2 rabbits but they live outside so shouldnt be a problem.

Jewellery

Claim as J-3 - 0.5 point

Claim as J-5 - 0.5 point

Claim as Shrinky - 0.5 point

Claim as blueglass set - 0.5 point (i have 2 sets)

Claim as flurite bracelet - 0.5 point

This jewellery is handmade but not by me. These were given to me by my mother in law.

Claim as JSet 1 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 4 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 5 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 7 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 8 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 9 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 10 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 11 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 12 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 13 - 1 Point

Claim as Bracelet3 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet4 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet5 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet6 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet7 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet8 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet9 - 0.5 Point

Xstitch

1 Points
Claim as - RealMen
Comes in the frame, all done in xstitch, saying says 'Real men do housework'.

1 Points
Claim as - Ship
Has three buttons sewn onto it.

0.5 points each
Claim by wording on each one.
These were the first things i xstiched years and years ago so the backs are pretty awefull. Great for decorating doggy treat bags and things.

.5 point
Claim as DogBone

.5 point
Claim as WelcomeHome

.25 point
Claim as butterfly

Bags

Claim as Greenbag - 2 points

Claim as Redbag - 2 points

Small knitted bags with beads.
Claim by bead colours - 0.5 each or all 4 for 1 point.

Lap Loom
These can be used as dishcloths, washcloths, shower scrubbers, skin exfoliators, pot stands, coasters, and just about anything else you can think of!

1 point for 8
Claim as - Mix4
100% Cotton

These will be 4 pink/white and 4 blue/white, they may not all be the same thickness but are still great for dishcloths/washcloths/shower scrubbers/skin exfoliators.

Supplies

Dowsing pendulum

0.5 point

Wooden puzzle just begging to be altered!

Claim as WoodenPuzzle - 1 point

Pin badges
Claim by sheet number and then badge number eg Sheet6-12
.25 each or 5 for 1 point.

Sheet 1

Sheet 2

Sheet 3 - number 8 has gone

Sheet 4 - number 4 has gone

Sheet 5

Sheet 6

Wishing for -

Smiley A learn to crotchet kit, i know nothing so am a complete beginner and would love to make some amigurami

Grin A teddy/amigurami/clay Chocobo and Moogle

Claims made by me -

Send by November 14th - Zelda.Suicide to KatyMai - Dark Green Dachshund Pencil (2 pts)

Send by 20th November - Calluna to katyMai - KoolAid dye pack 0.5, 1 yd of Wonder Under 0.5 (1 point)

Claims made from me -

Send by nov. 11: KatyMai to pseudo_pix: Jewelry JSet 14 - 1 Point, Jewelry JSet 6 - 1 Point, Jewelry JSet 2 - 1 Point (3 points total)

send by November 30th - KatyMai to Lo{ve} - JSet3 - 1 point

Current: 2
TOTAL: 2
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009 05:48:51 AM by KatyMai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Try Dip-Dyed Hair Tips
How Master the Twist-Out Hairstyling Method
Try Braided Bangs With a Messy, Braided Pony
How to Create the Donut Bun Look
Tips For Younger Looking Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...