Swap name: Super Simple Apron Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: donniesgirl
Sign-up date range: 10/26/09-11/02/09
Date to send item by: 12/14/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
You will be swapping one apron. That's it. Simple, right? Anything extra will be negotiated between partners. Aprons can be sewn or purchased and embellished. Embroidery? Trim? Applique? The sky's the limit! Let your inner June Cleaver run wild!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Any allergens in your home (pets, smoke, etc)?
Would you prefer a full or half apron?
Would you prefer reversible or single sided?
Favorite colors/patterns, etc?
Least favorite colors/patterns etc?
Will you sew or embellish your apron?
Would you like a specific theme?
Any stalkable places (eg - wist, etc)?
Is this for you or someone else?
Anything else your partner should know about?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
4. Metal Vyxen
5. Just Plain Goose
6. Nicc79 - welcome first time swapper!
Metal Vyxen <---> Nicc79
honorablemention <---> VintageLover
mandys08 <---> jungianwanderer
Just Plain Goose <---> blupaisan
frosty772 <---> psoupdesigns
BhamBaby <---> Zombie_QueenThe Gallery!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329054.0