A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
509 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altered Puzzle Swap Round 2 (Signups: CLOSED; Send: 11/9 & 12/15)  (Read 18689 times)
Tags for this thread: template  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jesa
« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2009 05:54:46 PM »

all right, I finally picked up a puzzle today but I'm not really happy with it, so I am going to see if I can find another one tomorrow, either way I will be sending out tomorrow. sorry for sending out on the last day! I worked a 16 hour shift yesterday (11am-3:30am) and then came back today for another 12 hour shift, so I needed a bit of sleep in between!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smile!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: November 09, 2009 06:03:17 AM »

Hi all

My pieces have gone out for both of my groups today.

Some of you will be getting the remaining pieces from my original puzzle. I have also started a 2nd puzzle this round - the pieces were much smaller, so I have joined together 4 or 5 pieces to create larger pieces.

I have added a note explaining the theme for each, but please feel free to contact me if you want any more info.

I am excited to receive your pieces and start work!
Gini
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beccabadger
« Reply #172 on: November 09, 2009 07:28:54 AM »

On the plus side: My puzzles arrived!

On the negative side: They're rubbish, and not at all what I thought I was ordering.  Angry Therefore, as I'm going to say in a PM I'm about to send to everyone in my groups, I'm going to be late sending. Stupid UK with rubbish craft supplies. Sometimes it's so hard to find something so simple!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #173 on: November 09, 2009 07:52:15 AM »

On the plus side: My puzzles arrived!

On the negative side: They're rubbish, and not at all what I thought I was ordering.  Angry Therefore, as I'm going to say in a PM I'm about to send to everyone in my groups, I'm going to be late sending. Stupid UK with rubbish craft supplies. Sometimes it's so hard to find something so simple!

That sucks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #174 on: November 09, 2009 09:03:49 AM »

I've only received pieces from one partner so far: MunLtStmpr. Her puzzle is sooo awesome, I'm really thinking out what I'm going to do with her pieces.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2009 09:11:10 AM »

Going to post office...1...2...3...Now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #176 on: November 09, 2009 09:58:42 AM »

I used very thin puzzle pieces but of fairly large size because I have a special thing I want to do to display it... I received two pieces of a puzzle that were much better quality and now I wonder if I should have stuck to my original used puzzle... Angry

I would say to use what you got and learn from it--no sense spending more money!

I have prepped my extra pieces but I do not want to work on them until I start getting them back!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MunLtStmpr
We're on craftster because we love to create. Why should we settle for what we currently are?

« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2009 04:23:16 PM »

I haven't yet started on my pieces, mostly because of waiting for new eyeglasses to come in.  I've received all the pieces from Group 4 so it's going to be a fun week!

I don't think you can really go wrong with any puzzle for altering.  The end result is almost like a crazy quilt so nothing is ever really wrong and anything that might not be quite what you'd like, that piece gets mixed in with all the rest.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I find joy in creating and helping others create not just jewelry and crafts but best of all, the life they want.
MyPins
MyArt
Life & Creativity Coaching
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2009 04:33:09 PM »

I have received four packages of puzzles!! Good thing hubby is going out of town this weekend, because I plan on holding up in my room and playing with puzzles!!

thanks for the encouragement MunLtStmpr!  I was looking for more of an inchies collage effect so that is why I picked a smaller puzzle size...I can't wait to see what I get--I am sure it is going to be a great happy surprise!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

« Reply #179 on: November 09, 2009 04:55:28 PM »

**Organizer Note:  Today was the send out date for your blank puzzle pieces, so if I haven't heard that you've sent or that you will be sending late by tomorrow morning you'll be receiving a PM from me to see what's up.  The gallery status updates are all current from PM's I've received as of this evening, so if your status is incorrect please PM me so that I can fix it.  Again, I'd like to remind everyone to PM me along with your partners when you send and receive your pieces so that I can keep track of everything.

Back to my regular crafty self, I've received pieces from five of my seven partners and started looking through all my stuff.  I've got ideas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Hottest Hair Trends for Spring
8 Great Curling Irons and Hair Straighteners
Music-Festival Hair Tutorial: Braids Within a Braid
MicroTouch Max Personal Hair Trimmer: Does It Work?
The Hottest Hair Trends for Spring 2014
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...