A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,467
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 43 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 11 Winter Galleries !!!  (Read 13935 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2009 06:24:13 AM »

Tristan

Cherry used to be my dog and that gave my family a total of five dogs....The four other dogs are alot bigger than Cherry she only weighed 4lbs when I had her....Due to the big dogs I brought Cherry to Koalascout's and Panda's house it seems like that is where Cherry was suppose to be all along. I get to see Cherry at least twice a week and she is still family to me...Panda,Koalascout and family take very very good care of her and I get to love on her all I want... So Naturally Tristan needed to meet Cherry and they became instant pals as you can see...Cherry gave him pointers on how to annoy the big dogs lol
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009 01:03:57 PM by kevsbabe29 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2009 06:56:43 AM »

Orty Arrives In Michigan!

Orty The Ornithorhynchus arrived, a little tired but none the worse for wear, on Halloween!  He was too tired for all the fol-dee-rol of trick or treating, so he joined me in my sewing room for most of the day.  He was a BIG helper!  Here he is, helping me uncover my sewing machine!

He perched here for awhile, until he could catch his breath:

Then he snuggled up on a nice cozy piece of "travel" flannel (it reminded him of his recent journey) and took a nap.  

He is a little homesick, but excited about our trip to Boston on Wednesday!  

ORTY Goes to Boston!

From the window of the plane leaving Detroit for Boston!

Orty wonders if we've left anything behind!  Too late, Orty!  We're already 200 miles south of home!

A view of the Charles River from the Museum of Science!  It looks like a picture, doesn't it?

Orty meets a moose.  Quite a size difference!

Orty sees his picture in the museum!  He immediately wanted to tell all the American kids about being a platypus.  Unfortunately, they were more interested in the Harry Potter stage craft and costume exhibit upstairs. Sad

Orty is mollified with a slice of Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory, which is not a REAL factory -- just the name of a really good restaurant! 

Orty is warmed up after our rainy walk on the Freedom Trail by indulging in the best mac and cheese EVER at Durgin Park, one of the oldest restaurants in the U.S.  (It dates back to the 1700's!)  (Freedom Trail pics will be seen in your scrapbook!)

« Last Edit: November 15, 2009 05:45:12 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2009 07:28:41 AM »

wanted to share the trip to the Museum of Science Tigger, Orty, Mom and I took a few weeks ago! (finally sorry for the delay)-
trying on some head gear-

in a bit of a wind tunnel in the weather exhibit-

Cousins? I see the resemblance, don't you?

All tuckered out back at the hotel-

:-D
Here's Tristan! All finished and going off tomorrow... since he's a bit new to this world I hope he'll adjust alright.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009 11:19:13 AM by meganlorraine » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2009 10:47:20 AM »

Finally! After battling Swine flu, a brother who didn't want to upload the pictures and a Photobucket bulk uploader that refuses to get startes, Alfie pictures! These are just a few!

--> The very first day in Belgium! Alfie is warming up on our stove, right in front of (my mum's favourite) the oven. He totally loved the heat from the stones.

--> Alfie eats pancakes. This is the little man on our dinner table, right in front of a huuuuge pile of Belgian pancakes. I specifically say 'Belgian' because the recipe is different. And better *runs*. These were pancakes for 10 adults and 2 kids.

--> It was Halloween, of course, and these pumpkins came together with Alfie from Germany. They are a bit scary, but Alfie had so much fun with them!

 This is Tina, our eldest cat. She and Alfie had a moment, but because of her age (12 years old), she got grumpy and left Alfie alone on the floor after taking this picture.

 And this Tsjoep, cat number two, three years old. Tinas daughter, and a total doll. She really is my cat and she had a great time with Alfie. Too bad I couldnt film it, because she started bathing him, as if he was her own kitten. So adorable!

 And the last cat, Cesar, Tsjoeps son. He is one Uhm yes, one, and he is huge! Alfie was a bit scared, as was Cesar, but they had a great moment. Cesar isnt the cat for playing around, but he seemed to like Alfie.

 First day (actually evening) in Germany! We went out for dinner in a typical (mjummie!) German restaurant. I was still ill, so sis helped me, hence the arm. Alfie really liked the saying!

 A bit of a teaser. This is Dinkelsbhl, a beautiful village in Germany. One of my favourites, I must say, next to Rothenburg. I will soon show off some pictures of the houses, but this is just a general overview.

 Alfie in contemplation. This picture was taken in a church in Dinkelsbhl. Im not a Christian, nor is Alfie, but I have a soft spot for churches. Alfie and I sat there in silence for a while, and we felt great.

 Yep, a wooden statue, carved out of one single piece of wood. Alfie was seriously impressed and wanted to show this piece of art off. And see, two handsome boys in one picture.

 Ever wondered where the rainbow begins? Right in front of our eyes, on a rainy day Almost floating on the lake, a rainbow appeared. This pictures was taking from the balcony of our little house. Alfie and I were impressed and we still dont have words for this little miracle.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009 04:30:47 AM by Lilibet » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2009 03:59:12 PM »

bah, I go out for the day and we're on page 3 already! Cheesy

messing with wax

Shortly after arriving, Link helps me to ice a coffee cake

Link Arrives!

Trevor all ready to go a wandering
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009 02:50:53 PM by Mojen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009 09:21:43 AM »

Mr Toast's travels!

Mr Toast arrived safely in South Africa. he was warmly greeted by all Dotty's pals!

He was very intrigued by Tommy Tortoise. They spent some time getting acquainted

Mr Toast's first "taste" of Africa!

Mr Toast visits windy Cape Town!

Here we are standing at a look-out point on Signal Hill

Hout Bay

The V&A Waterfront in the background

The weather was really lousy so we snuggled up in bed!
Mr Toast, Zoey and me...

Mr Toast tried his hand at crocheting, and he's quite a natural!

We taught Mr Toast how to make delicious nachos!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2009 08:34:24 AM by katara » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovething

braaaaaaiiiiiinnnnssss

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009 08:21:37 AM »

This mini gallery is property of Lovething. No trespassing!  Tongue

I'm going to post a few of my favorite pictures here, but I'll post many more throughout the swap in my Flickr set!

Here's Mary Beth sending herself off. I mailed her last week so hopefully she'll be arriving at her destination today (fingers crossed)!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009 08:22:27 AM by lovething » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009 10:20:17 PM »

Ok.  So I am reserving a spot too.  (I always go with the crowd.  Baa Baa Baa) seriously though, why?  Why aren't we just kinda posting to the gallery using the reply thingy?  If someone posts to an earlier post will it still show up in my bookmarks?  Embarrassed Huh

Your RESERVED spot is your photo gallery. So each time you want to add photos of your LV you just go and edit your post. It's so all you photos are kept together in one place.

You can still write new comments about others photos in the gallery of course - these comments will show up in your bookmarks. Unfortunately people updating their galleries will not since it is in old posts. This means you have to go back and check everyone's galleries every so often for photo updates.

Hope that helps!! I'm sure the organiser explained it better in the sign up post, so go check that out if I confused you.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2009 12:09:28 AM »

OMG, she is all flat! Hihihi, my poor little girl... That envelope was the smallest thing I could fir her in, but I now see that I might have been a little bit too small. I'm sure she'll regain her 'weight' Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
koalascout
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2009 07:28:41 PM »

oh boy looks lke everyone is having a blast. i even see a few familiar LVs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Will Katy Perry Be Designing A Clothing Line?
3 Denim Dresses You Need Now
DIY Fashion: How to Create Ombre Shorts
Ellie Is a Member of Seventeen’s 2012 Style Council!
Seventeen Fashion Interns Model the Cutest Sweaters in the Closet!
Latest Blog Articles
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...