A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 297,530
Currently Running With Scissors:
376 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 11 Winter Galleries !!!  (Read 13953 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009 07:02:12 PM »

Reserved for my usual timely photo posting...  Roll Eyes

Shelina asked me to post pics of the package I sent her, so here they are.

Here's the whole package.  Rory with her warm winter clothing (courtesy of my Mom), a new Monarch friend from the WWF, some locally made chocolates, an Olympic mascot pin, a pencil from my school, some Canadian stamps, a copy of the greatest piece of Canadian literature ever written, some postcards, two bracelets made of recycled flipflops from the store where I volunteer, and a stocking full of goodies from Christmas.

And a close up image.

Here are a few of the album pages.
A trip to the movies.

From a play we went to see.

Remembrance Day in the Capital.

And with the Olympic Countdown Clock when we saw the torch Relay.

Josey's Home and I finally took some pictures after a crazy busy last week.

First of all here's a picture of the whole package (there's so much awesome stuff it was tough to get it all in one shot).

Now for some close ups.
Here's the ablum cover and an impressive stack of really cool brocures and info pamphlets.

Check out the baseball souviniers and all the extra photos.

They went to a restaurant that throws the rolls and sent home a roll to throw or squeeze when things get tough, this will come in very handy during the rest of the term.

Comic books and girl scout cookies it doesn't get any better than this.  These cookies make me want to immigrate...

Check out the awesome valentine's, candy ( Ihave never seen American Smarties before so I think they are really neat), and the awesome Route 66 sticker (I need to decide where it's going to get stuck).

Holy smashed pennies batman  Grin  These are awesome.

Now for some album close ups (the album has alsorts of awesome flaps that open to reveal more pictures, it is so much fun to go through. 

Dounuts

Notice how this page opens...

I love this photo

Josey got to go to work (this looks like so much fun)

Thanks so much for everything Shelina you have been an awesome partner. 
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010 12:38:31 PM by kjlutz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
shelina
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009 07:22:06 PM »

I saw that someone else is doing a flickr account and thought that would be a great idea so i done one also!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25182036@N04/sets/72157622680644290/
Reserved For Josephine
Here is Rory just before I sent her off to Canada!

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '___________________________________________________________________')
Reserved for Joseys

Josey has arrived!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN JOSEY

Josey insisted on staying in her batgirl costume for Halloween! We stopped by Vintage Stock and trick r treated them first! The first 100 kids there got a $5.00 gift card.

Guess what Josey bought with hers? You guessed it! The newest batgirl comic book!

We left there and went trick r treating. Josey got so much candy for just a little lv!

But she was happy with just one little dum dum Smiley

I don't want to add a ton of pics because I want some of them to be a surprise but this pic just cracked me up so I wanted to share. I am sure the guy was really confused when I handed him Josey LOL But anyways we had a long day today! But this is Josey with our base ball teams mascot. (cardinals)
[/color]
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009 06:51:16 PM by shelina » THIS ROCKS   Logged
ckchan
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009 07:54:56 PM »

Boba had to go to the vet.  Sad  Oswald came along.

Thanksgiving Break was a blast!  Oswald went to Kansas!!

October 27th, 2009: Oswald R. Moose has Arrived!!  He got here just in time for a workout!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2010 08:39:40 AM by ckchan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
PpCakes
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009 08:23:12 PM »

The first day Louis got here he had a bit of jet lag, all the boys did all day was sleep.

Louis did happen to find a girlfriend though =x

He napped with her also

uttooohhhhh, Louis and i made a trip to the doctors today, but dont worry we are both healthy. Just needed physicals!
when Louis and i got home we crochet a little bit more for the surprise christmas gift i am making for the boy
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009 01:30:05 PM by PpCakes - Reason: update » THIS ROCKS   Logged

visit my blog, its full of crafty awesome things, and life!

xo
http://ckscribbles.blogspot.com/
Wildfyre
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009 09:47:42 PM »

We took Baby Smiley hiking in the Cascade foothills. On the way down we found some Chanterelles on my inlaws property Yum!

Baby Smiley's first weekend in Washington state was pretty low-key. On Sunday Mr Wildfyre took us to one of the parks he cares for at work-

Baby Smiley and Jadzia Dax (from round 10) had loads of fun exploring the park. This is my favorite shot  Smiley

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009 07:17:38 PM by Wildfyre » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr - bonniemj

My DeviantArt - alaskanwildfyre
Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009 10:43:22 PM »

Elly was very happy when she arrived as she had been stuck in the post office for a few days due too postal strikes. She had a big stretch and good look around, she was in a very happy bouncy mood :-)

She just couldn't wait to meet my little man Archie, but he was having a little nap.............

So Elly decided to join him as she was all sleepy after her long journey.....

Here Is my Fab Fab Fab package from Lies................................
I got soooooo many goodies. I got Alfie back of course with a lovley handcrafted scarf too keep him warm, loads of yummy scrummy belgium chocs which I have already sampled :-)  A fab hand crafted angel, notepaper, easter decorations, postcards, a fab toy for my little man and loads of other little goodies.  The scrapbook is fab so huge and loads of photos.  I will upload pics of the scrapbook tommorow :-)

Here is Alfie with all the yummy chocolates he has brought back with him.....hmmmmm how did u guess I loved chocolate so much :-)

Here is my son Archie with his new toy 'a wand' which Lies got from a special kids place called 'The Efteling', it changes differant colours and he loved it, when he first saw it he had such a big smile on his face, but just couldnt get a picture of the smile typical.

The boy just loves to chew........

This is a crocheted christmas angel made by Lies fair hands, its lush and pink my favourite colour.  

These are a few pictures of the scrapbook, there are just loads of fab pages of photos, so much detail with each photograph, explaining where the photo was taken/who/what was in it. Took me ages too read and look at them was great fun :-)

In this photo is all the fab gifts together......
A crocheted xmas angel,a tiny little jigsaw (pink-wa-hoo), Toy wand, Yum Yum Choccie and also easter eggs ready for next weekend (well might of eaten a few already) Bumba pencil with sweeties (bumba is a begiam clown), Suske & Wiske paper (belgiam comic book figures), Easter egg decorations and national symbol sweeties (boys peeing) found this funny ha ha ha.

Here is my boyfriend Matt with Alfie, we are soooooo pleased to have him back :-)

Well these are all my photo's at the mo, I was so pleased with my brilliant package it was well worth the wait, my package was by no means good enough for my swap partner feeling rather bad about that :-(  Thanks for being such a fab swap partner Lies and now my new facebook friend.  Happy swapping :-) xxxx
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010 02:20:50 PM by Heffer Joo Bug » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
theatreorchid
Craftssassin

Just kill him with your awesome.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2009 12:53:04 AM »

The bad news is that I got flaked on for this swap, but the good news is that kjlutz volunteered to be an angel, and boy was I spoiled!!  My new friend Galvin came to Oregon all the way from Ottawa with a whole bunch of goodies.  Sorry the picture quality isn't the best, the good camera decided to be uncooperative so my old dying one had to do, and combined with the shiny bedspread everything was on and the bad lighting, the pics are pretty sad.   Embarrassed  But enough excuses, here are the pics!

Roxie must have heard Galvin scuffling around in there, because she was right here to help unpack.  (Unfortunately the camera ate the pic of her sitting on the unopened package, hehe)

New friends!

EPIC GOODIE PILE!   Shocked  The list: Galvin the dinosaur, his suitcase & bio, awesome buttons that I have on right now, nature museum magnet, glitter bouncy ball of mesmerizing sparklyness, eighth grade Canadian history text (which, by the way, I am totally going to read, though much like when I was that age I refuse to do the questions at the end of chapters!), little flag, bookmark with cool facts about Parliament Hill, Canadian Cancer Society rubber bracelet, beads that I think represent laps they did at a Relay For Life (correct me if I'm wrong, please!), cutest scarf EVER which is also a 2010 winter Olympics souvenir (I love it sooooo much, seriously), $1 coin, fossil, cardboard book of dinosaurs (in French!  which tickled me for some reason, hehe.  totally cool),  Olympic-celebratory M&Ms (one of my favorite candies, mmm), pencil with a cute dinosaur on it, a Dubble candy bar (which I haven't eaten yet because I'm sick and wouldn't be able to taste it ATM, boo), postcards which will be going on the wall above my sewing machine,  a cool envelope of stamps, a card with facts about the Winter Games, a booklet about all the awesome stuff that went on in the Capital Region on Canada Day (I'm jealous, it looks like it was so fun!), and of course the neat scrapbook which I forgot to put back in the picture because I was looking at it when I remembered it was time to take pics.  I hope I didn't forget anything, but like I said I'm sick and the Ny-Quil is starting to kick in, heh.  This awesome package was definitely a pick-me-up today while I was busy moping around the bedroom being germy. Smiley

Here are some close-ups:

The scrapbook.

A couple of my favorite pages (well, the two that I photographed the best of my favorites, anyway- there were so many more adorable pics!)...

I'll probably update with an action shot of the scarf once I'm looking human again. Smiley

Thanks so much, kjlutz!  I had so much fun opening everything up and looking at all the awesome stuff you sent.  You're the best! 

Okay, I just sent Allie out, so here she is all bundled up and ready for her trip to Maryland.
With her she has of course her blanket, two tiny little books to keep her occupied on the trip (Hitchhiker's Guide and a picture book about crop circles), her favorite poster, and a traveling litterbox (not pictured, it's under the blanket).  Her little travel house is wrapped in tinfoil so no one can read her mind while she's in transit.  She's a little paranoid, I think she watches too many X-files re-runs. Cheesy  

Mary Beth's Visit!

Hangin' with the Halloween pumpkins out on the front porch.

Helping the husband-critter take pictures at the Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport.  (His camera has all the good pics on it, and I don't have it with me yet, haha)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010 10:02:34 PM by theatreorchid » THIS ROCKS   Logged

beccabadger
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2009 01:05:21 AM »

Reserved for Speckles. I'll actually try and use this thing this round  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spectrumsparksie
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2009 01:52:35 AM »

Here is Max showing what his Australian cousins look like.  We went walking in the bush and could hear them all calling to him, but we couldn't sight any.  Max did have a closer encounter with some Aussie wildlife but we will save that for his scrapbook.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009 01:09:20 AM by spectrumsparksie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MarthasAlterEgo
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2009 06:08:25 AM »

What has the Swine Flu, a broken computer, and a dead camera?Huh  NOVEMBER!!! I bought a new camera yesterday for a crazy price, fixed the computer, and am finally feeling better... Trevor has been having fun being rescued from my dog about every 10 minutes (he loves "babies" and loves to climb!)...and he's going to the strip this weekend! Pictures to come soon!!!!

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009 06:23:59 AM by MarthasAlterEgo » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Shoot Photos of Buildings
How to Shoot Portrait Photos
How to Look Fabulous in a Photograph
How to Get Good Nature Photos
ISO Adjustment
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...