A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,139
Currently Running With Scissors:
550 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Holiday Helpers Gallery  (Read 2333 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

HandsyMalone

Also answers to Leroy...long story

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2009 10:31:56 AM »

Here's our gallery thread, I can't believe that we need one this soon!  Good crafting all, and thank you for being patient with my heinous and exploding life!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009 10:15:21 AM »

Oh silly me.  I just requested for you to set this up.  Sigh.  I'll have photos from my swap by tomorrow (as soon as I get the package!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
HandsyMalone

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2009 10:50:26 AM »

I'm still amazed that there's a package in the mail!!  I'm sure it'll be awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009 11:35:45 PM »

Here's my amazing stuff. 
Troublet gave me: two pretty blue headbands and a great recipe holder (with a few recipes) and a tree topper plus some really fun extras (ribbon, colorful papers, flowers)
She gave my sister-in-law: some adorable reusable makeup pads in a precious zippered pouch with an amazing crocheted pouf and shower gel
She gave my brother-in-law: 2 mugs with Halo transfers and 4 matching coasters (should these be handwashed?)
She gave my grandma: a lovely embroidered saying to put in a frame
She gave my sons: a cute monster/alien/plankton doll and a similar bib for the baby
She gave my father-in-law: an incredible canvas roll for holding his whittling tools - plus the tools!
Thank you so much, partner!  I don't think I match all your spoils, but I'll try.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

No try, just do.

I'm the Irish Latina Ninja!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009 02:19:09 AM »

I forgot to send the instructions for cleaning for your BiL's cups so the answer to your question is yes. Smiley

I was originally going to do ceramic tile coasters for him and then I thought about the kids. lol!

Your SiL's gifts are 100% cotton and washable on gentle cycle.

I'm glad that you liked your package!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009 02:21:32 AM by Troublet » THIS ROCKS   Logged
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2009 08:27:00 AM »

I got home late again so I didn't have time to take real photos so those are done with a phone.  I'll post nicer ones later since I look at those in the daylight and they don't do any justice for the package.  The shower pouf is soooo amazing.  I was blown away by that and I know she (and everyone else) will really enjoy their gifts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HandsyMalone

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009 09:01:27 AM »

That is a really great package!!  I'm sure that the people they're for will LOVE them!!  I'll be updating statuses right now and then sitting down and brainstorming what I'LL be making for my oh-so patient partner and her loved ones.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ragdollpirate
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009 01:01:19 AM »

That is a really great package!!  I'm sure that the people they're for will LOVE them!!  I'll be updating statuses right now and then sitting down and brainstorming what I'LL be making for my oh-so patient partner and her loved ones.

I am not patient I am understanding lol. Last year I almost died from getting really sick with pancreititis and i spent a week and a half in the hospital. then my hubby went into the hospital for three days about 2 weeks later. Then everything just kept sprialling for us with doctors and life so I get life getting in the way. So yeah i understand having everything go nuts all at once and not being able to stop and think for one minute.

Wow I think that I need to do a few more things when I get back for you since my package is sucking right now in comparison to troublet's lol. Sorry if my spelling is off all I can't really see the screen lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009 02:47:00 PM »

I received today. I'll post some pics after the kids are down for the night. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TroubleT
Tutorial Contributor

No try, just do.

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009 06:18:47 PM »

GAH! I did not realize just how hard it would be to get pictures of my package. I don't normally get boxes through the mail so the kids and my husband went into super nosey mode. I guess this wasn't the best idea for a first swap if I wanted to keep anything a secret. LOL!

Ok, here's a picture of the box contents...a cutesy folk clock (unfortunately the Post office was gentle in handling it Sad ) for my mom, sugar spiced walnuts for my dad, a princess tiara for my daughter, a remote control organizer and a Hitchhiker's Guide inspired towel kit for my husband, and for me, earrings (pictured below), bath stuff, ice tray for making home made gum drops, and a hanging note from Santa complete with coffee stain. lol!

And now for coolness, a space playmat for my son that includes aliens!

DH's towel kit...too funny!

My neato earrings! Are these shrinky dinks? I can't figure out what they are made of. (Sorry for the blurry pic!)

Thank you niki_mac!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009 05:14:10 AM by Troublet - Reason: I can't spell! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adena Halpern Talks About 29
Meet Author Kathy Reichs
Anna Elliott Talks About Twilight of Avalon
Lisa Lutz Talks About Revenge of the Spellmans
Lisa Jones on Broken
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...