A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,726
Currently Running With Scissors:
446 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Box Rivets - Recycle Cardboard or Colorplast into cool projects  (Read 1657 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cre8ivegenes
« on: October 13, 2009 12:04:34 PM »

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this web site or not but I thought it was pretty cool tool to make neat stuff. My mind is going crazy with crafty ideas.
http://www.mrmcgroovys.com  He sells plastic box rivets to  connect recycled cardboard to create cool stuff. He even tells you how to go about getting
FREE cadboard boxes. He suggests refrigerator boxes or washer dryer boxes but any cardboard can be used. One man used them to connect recycled colorplast
signs into objects. One lady made a purse out of a old text book. Most people use them to make play forts, theater sets, costumes, parade floats and pirate ships.
He sells the plans with the kits or the rivets by themselves. The Rivets are removable and come with a remover so they can be recycled for the next project.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Roxsun40
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009 07:45:54 PM »

These things are supper nice! I have seen my dad use them before and they work wonders!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Greenseeds
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009 09:17:28 AM »

What a ingenious idea. My kids are always building castles and forts out of boxes. These are great.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
George Philson
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010 03:20:33 AM »

This is a good thread and discussions are being covered over an important and a valuable topic. These things are normally getting seen that most of the people do not utilize their recycle bins and there is no waste management which is so bad impact on our society. There must be proper management resources of utilizing and consuming all the solid waste management of all over the country and the things which can put in recycled must be separated from the other type of recycled waste products. This is a stream line that every product should be utilized and recycled as well to get the maximum output of the recycled product and the atmosphere could also be serene and eco-friendly as well.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010 03:04:34 PM by pixieval » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jessica Bendinger Talks About The Seven Rays
Tracy Trivas Talks About The Wish Stealers
Lynne Griffin Talks About Sea Escape
Sy Montgomery Talks About Birdology
The Pop-Up Sound of Music Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...