A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 299,151
Currently Running With Scissors:
673 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Matryoshka Swap Gallery!  (Read 6695 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009 11:44:54 AM »

I've been away for the weekend (yay for geeky conventions!) and have only just seen the gallery - great stuff all round, though I think my favourite is the oval pendant Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!
SewEnthusiastic

The opposite of war isn't peace it's creation!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009 02:42:06 PM »

I recieved from EdelC, last week but have been unable to upload pictures due to one thing or another so apologies for the delay.

Here they are;

This lovely little necklace, its really cute! the baby bead is broken, but hopefully I can repare that.

This great bag, its sort of quilted.

And this gorgeous artwork, featuring inchies, which I always love and have admired Edel's for a while, so was pleased with that. The frame broke, but I will replace that. The bookmark also has inchies on the back.

Thank you so much Edel, I really enjoyed being your partner, I hope you enjoy your items too.

N x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009 03:06:22 PM »

I received today from mamarose22 the following: a nice tote for me crafting, 2 wall hangings one wood and one red work...  2 buttons.....and last but not least a large pocket thingy.  They are all beautiful.....thank you so much. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009 04:57:37 PM »

I'm glad you liked them Panda.  That pocket thingy is actually a scissor holder.  I used my scissors for size.  It should fit your average scissors.

I also received your swap package today.  If you took pictures before you shipped, please feel free to post them, otherwise I'll have to find time to bring them to my daughter's (she's the one with the camera) and I will post them from her place.  I am hoping that I can manage to do it on Saturday; If I am unable to do it Saturday, it might have to wait until the following weekend as I am in the middle of bathroom renovation that just started today and it looks like they will be working through the weekend.  
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 09:57:17 AM by mamarose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
panda
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009 08:41:50 PM »

OK ladies, mamarose said I can post pic.....I only have the one so when she get camera worked out she can post more.

large tote bag, craft bag, apron, zipper bag, altoid tin with stitch markers (they are cozy kitty too), measuring tape, scissor leash, pincushion, chop stick with rose charm, candle and photo holder.  Everything fits inside of each other.

I am glad you like everything.  I was trying to come up with something out of the usuall.  You had so many cat on wist list.  Enjoy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2009 04:08:20 AM »

A great parcel arrived form Sazzra today

Just look at all these goodies

Cotton bag, set of four felt dolls, pincushion, purse, notebook and chocolates!

Here is a close up of the doll on the bag (which is lined and has two pockets and a ring holder for my keys)

Here is a close up of one of the four nesting felt dolls - with a lovely lotus motif (I'm a Buddhist)

And here is a close up of the stand up pincushion doll, which is about 3" high

I'll add photos of the purse and notebook later

A BIG thank you Sarah - I love it all!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2009 04:12:08 AM »

Wow so many idea on the dolls and so neat to see everyones ideas. Loving it. 

I use my new bag yesterday while sitting with a friend at the hospital yesterday.  My blanket all in one place to crochet.  Thank you again Mamarose22.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 04:14:53 AM by panda » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2009 04:37:39 AM »

Glad you liked it Lynda - I'll be getting pictures of your package up today Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!
mamarose22
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009 10:01:46 AM »

I use my new bag yesterday while sitting with a friend at the hospital yesterday.  My blanket all in one place to crochet.  Thank you again Mamarose22.
I am glad you can put it to use, Panda.  
I don't want to use anything you made me yet until I have a chance to get some pictures of it.  I want to keep everything all in one place for now.  
I agree, that the gallery is really inspiring.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 01:11:53 PM by mamarose22 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
panda
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2009 10:06:45 AM »

AHHHHHHH....I hope you can use it all I know you where not keen on getting a tote.  I wanted you to have everything dealing with crafts.  Again thank you Mamarose22.

I use my new bag yesterday while sitting with a friend at the hospital yesterday.  My blanket all in one place to crochet.  Thank you again Mamarose22.
I am glad you can put it to use, Panda. 
I don't want to use anything you made me yet until I have a change to get some pictures of it.  I want to keep everything all in one place for now.   
I agree, that the gallery is really inspiring.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Can I use the software that came with my camera?
What kind of software should I use?
What do I need to make digital prints at home?
How can I share digital pictures with friends and family?
How do I get digital pictures onto my computer?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...