A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 11 Winter Edition - CLOSED - EXTENDED to (2/12/2010)  (Read 39214 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

theatreorchid
Craftssassin

Just kill him with your awesome.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #630 on: February 24, 2010 04:51:36 PM »

Sooo.  I haven't been saying much lately because things have been nuts around here, and now it seems my partner is MIA.  Should I be posting pics of the fun stuff we did with our LV and the stuff I intended to send?  I probably would have sent anyway even though I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing Allie again, but I'm pretty sure I don't even have the correct address since my partner appears to have moved, too.  *sigh* 

I'm kind of bummed that this is the way my first swap ever went. Sad  At least we had fun taking pictures and scrapbooking.

Everybody else looks like they had a ton of fun!  I'm loving all the pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: February 24, 2010 04:59:19 PM »

Sooo.  I haven't been saying much lately because things have been nuts around here, and now it seems my partner is MIA.  Should I be posting pics of the fun stuff we did with our LV and the stuff I intended to send?  I probably would have sent anyway even though I'm pretty sure I won't be seeing Allie again, but I'm pretty sure I don't even have the correct address since my partner appears to have moved, too.  *sigh* 

I'm kind of bummed that this is the way my first swap ever went. Sad  At least we had fun taking pictures and scrapbooking.

i'd really like to see your photos and what you were sending.

maybe you can send it on to your angel??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #632 on: February 24, 2010 11:56:59 PM »

I would be devastated if my first swap was ruined like this. Wish I could help... A biiiiig cuddle for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
ckchan
« Reply #633 on: February 25, 2010 08:45:49 AM »

I am so sorry that your first swap went so badly.  Sad  There's been a lot of great people that have volunteered.  I am just running some stuff by swap mods right now. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #634 on: February 28, 2010 07:27:09 AM »

Busy weekend... No time to finish up the scrapbook yesterday (I'm getting help from my entire family, and my little sis made a pretty awesome drawing!). Had some important business...
Feis time! My very first competition, have been dancing for a year now, and I won a medal! 9th place (oh well) for the Easy/Beginner's Reel. Too bad I have restricted myself of making more pics (can't print them anymore Sad) because Alfie sure loves this blingbling.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

« Reply #635 on: March 01, 2010 12:04:35 PM »

Busy weekend... No time to finish up the scrapbook yesterday (I'm getting help from my entire family, and my little sis made a pretty awesome drawing!). Had some important business...
Feis time! My very first competition, have been dancing for a year now, and I won a medal! 9th place (oh well) for the Easy/Beginner's Reel. Too bad I have restricted myself of making more pics (can't print them anymore Sad) because Alfie sure loves this blingbling.

cant wait to see this scrapbook, sounds like its going to be fab :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #636 on: March 20, 2010 07:53:02 AM »

Moderators and fellow swappers, I have officially send out my little visitor! It was painful to let him go, but I managed. Made my scrapbook a bit too heavy, but I think it will be worth every penny. Should arrive in England in three days, but since I posted it on a Saturday, it will be a bit later.

My apologies once again for the horrible delay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

« Reply #637 on: March 26, 2010 12:12:50 PM »

Recieved my FANTASTIC package this morning was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited when it arrived and well worth the wait.  It was nice to see little Alfie again too.  I got so many exciting little gifts and the scrapbook was FAB so so many photograhs, took it too my mums and think she was more excited than me we ate some of the yummy chocolates whilst looking through all the many wonderfull photos together.  Also the little present she included for my son was fab he loves it, and loves chewing it (chews everything)!!!!!!  Anyways I will post pics in the gallery either tonight or over the weekend :-) Yaaaayyyyy best package ever thanks for being such a fab swap partner xx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #638 on: March 26, 2010 01:39:24 PM »

*blush*

Once again, so sorry for the horrible delay. I could only try to make it up for that month extra, so I just threw in some Belgian chocolate :p. Too many pics too. Almost couldn't let it go, to be honest (a).
I'm so happy you like it all! Very curious about the little table runner actually... *bounce*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

« Reply #639 on: March 26, 2010 02:24:13 PM »

*blush*

Once again, so sorry for the horrible delay. I could only try to make it up for that month extra, so I just threw in some Belgian chocolate :p. Too many pics too. Almost couldn't let it go, to be honest (a).
I'm so happy you like it all! Very curious about the little table runner actually... *bounce*

Loved it all, table runner fab im gonna put it on my coffee table at xmas time.....im looking forward to xmas already now ha ha spose I better get easter out the way first.  Just posted loads of pics in the gallery and will post some more in the next few days. Thanks for being a great swap partner :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn About the Fascination with Puppets
How to Operate a Gloved Arm Puppet
Learn About Hand and Rod Puppets
How to Make a Monster Puppet Body
How to Make Monster Puppet Eyebrows
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...