A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 299,161
Currently Running With Scissors:
592 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 11 Winter Edition - CLOSED - EXTENDED to (2/12/2010)  (Read 41809 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: January 19, 2010 05:40:49 PM »

Charlie will be staying at least a little bit longer with me, now that we have an extension. I'm a bit of a procrastinator and there are some things that I know I can get finished with him now that I have a little extra time. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: January 19, 2010 07:18:11 PM »

I'm going to be sending at the original date. Amey's scrapbook is almost filled and the last few pages are already planned out. Nothing exciting will be happening after January, and i'm sure that Ameyaltzin is already bored with my job hunting everyday!!

Malisha - if you want to keep Gus longer that's fine with me!

I wasnt planning to keep Gus longer... I was getting ready to send on the original date...but, now that I find out that The sendout date has been extended, I'm going to keep him until the 10th or around... because it's my boyfriends bday and he always makes an awesome party, he brings tacos, and an awesome band that plays metallica, megadeath, pantera and bands like those and .... they play amazing!!

That sounds like so much fun!!

I wish I could keep Amey longer but since i've stopped traveling (I guess after 3 years you finally do run out of money...) all I do now is sit on the computer hunting for jobs and applying for school! It's very boring for a cute little pig.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #532 on: January 20, 2010 06:21:40 AM »

Urgh... I was hoping you would stick with the first date, of the 15th. Well, the 12th is still a bit too soon for me (I'm travelling to England two days prior), so I'll keep Alfie one week longer. I just want to make this perfect...

And I'm travelling to find a class full of a pupils who want to be in a picture with Alfie together (a)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
beccabadger
« Reply #533 on: January 21, 2010 08:34:46 AM »

The extended date is great for me. It means I can take Speckles to Surrey and Southampton with me on my uni visit days! Hopefully there will be more to see than fog, unlike at Cardiff. She can also come to the Lacuna Coil gig with us, though I'm not sure what she'll think of that... Unfortunately she just misses out on helping me operate the lights for a pantomime the week after.

Sorry about the lack of updates. Poor Speckles must be getting really bored of me being ill. She arrives when I'm recovering from flu, I've had several colds, and am ill again now. It's been every couple of weeks! We have done some fun things, but no where near as much as I would like. I haven't shown her all the sights around here yet, but I will, eventually  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010 08:36:13 AM by sg1psychopath » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilibet

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #534 on: January 21, 2010 08:57:59 AM »

*drools*

Lacuna Coil!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
ckchan
« Reply #535 on: January 21, 2010 08:58:58 AM »

Oswald will be seeing a few cool things with this extension.  I hope to not run out of space now in my scrapbook. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
katara
« Reply #536 on: January 21, 2010 09:16:29 AM »

I'm busy working on Mr Toast's scrapbook! I'll be sending out on the original date.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #537 on: January 21, 2010 09:56:07 AM »

A quick hi from Dotty and I holidaying at Center Parcs Longleat Grin  I didn't bring my pooter but snuck onto Mr Loops' laptop to keep up with Craftster goings on!  We've been having a fab time, waaaaay too much drinking but we've also spent an afternoon at the spa, and today we played tons of badminton and snooker and we're totally knackered now!!  Heading home tomorrow but only after we've had some fun in the swimming pool and eaten some scrummy tapas for lunch, yum Cheesy

Planning to send Dotty home for the previous deadline as I have nothing else planned for us (as yet anyways) but I have a commission to finish when I get home as well as her scrapbook etc, so I might need to take advantage of the extension a little Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #538 on: January 23, 2010 10:02:50 AM »

Josey and I just wanted to say hi.
We are heading to a comic book convention this afternoon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

« Reply #539 on: January 23, 2010 01:32:44 PM »

me and elly wanted to say hello just been chillin at home :-
)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Banana Pancakes
How to Make Apple Fries
How to make Beef Stroganoff
Shrimp Dip
Lemon Meringue Pie on fixmyrecipe.com
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...