A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
464 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 11 Winter Edition - CLOSED - EXTENDED to (2/12/2010)  (Read 42885 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #510 on: January 15, 2010 08:17:39 AM »

We're going to see WICKED in a few days!! I'm so so excited. And Ameyaltzin is too - she's been singing the soundtrack all day Cheesy
louis and i just saw wicked, we had box tickets Smiley it was wonderful, where are you going to see it at?

In Sydney.  I've already seen it in New York and almost saw it in London as well.  Cheesy

I'm a little bit of a musical junkie. All the LV's i've hosted have seen at least one show!
I remember she saw Spring Awakening at least twice within about 2 months in LA and Providence was it?

Another of my favourites!
I'm sure Ameyaltzin is excited!! she is as musical junkie as i am!! How can I be always jealous of a stuffed animal!!!!

Gus and I went to the beach, and then we got a little more mexican and went to Tajin (a prehispanic archeologycal site) so... no music for him but, he had a blast, i'm sure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: January 16, 2010 01:21:04 PM »

Just finished printing a ton of pictures for the scrapbook. I'm going to give them a few hours to dry before I start messing with them though. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
heath_face
« Reply #512 on: January 16, 2010 09:01:55 PM »

Winnie went to Williamsburg with my boyfriend and me this past Thursday! We went to The Prime Outlets, this AMAZING Yankee Candle store (I can't even begin to explain, it was like a wonderland in there, not just candles, but EVERYTHING) and the Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum!

A few pics to come soon but most are staying in the scrapbook.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug
Heffer Joo Bug

Im a crafting Heffer :-)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #513 on: January 17, 2010 04:39:14 AM »

*stress*

I was going to do so much (Brussels and Brugges), but the weather has ruined all my plans... There might be less pics, or I'll have to send it in a bit later, because I just started on a new school.

Please please don't stress hun, I will be happy with whatever you send me wheather its 1 piccy or 100 just as long as you and alfie have had a fab time.  Please please dont stress im very easy going swap partner ask fruityloops :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Heffer Joo Bug :-)
My Wists
Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #514 on: January 17, 2010 06:51:50 AM »

Heffer, you truly are a darling, but that doesn't change the fact that I want to do it better than good :p. This is my first swap, and I want to nail it. I'm going to keep an eye on the time the next weeks and see if I can manage to send Alfie out by Sunday.

I know there is a possibilty to send 'late with communication'. What is an appropriate reason for being late, and how late is late? I'm asking this because the end of January will be very hectic for me. I have a week of in February, but I think that's maybe too late too... So mods, help me out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2010 07:45:25 AM »

Please please don't stress hun, I will be happy with whatever you send me wheather its 1 piccy or 100 just as long as you and alfie have had a fab time.  Please please dont stress im very easy going swap partner ask fruityloops :-)

Yeah don't stress Lilibet, Heff is very easy going Grin  The most important thing is to keep in contact with your partner and keep in contact with the organisers, both for your swap feedback and so your partner doesn't stress.

It's not a rarity in the LV swaps for some partners to agree with each other and the organiser to keep their LV's a little while longer, and occasionally the deadline has been extended as so many people have done so, so I'd have a quiet PM in ckchan and slingmommas ears and see what they say Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

katara
« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2010 10:21:51 AM »

Mr Toast has had his fair share of travelling (5 400km so far) so he's enjoying chilling at home for a bit. Might go hiking on Saturday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FruityLoops

... and that's why I don't like cricket

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: January 17, 2010 01:21:36 PM »

Well Dotty and I are off on holiday tomorrow, we're both very excited!!  Catch you all in a week Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ckchan
« Reply #518 on: January 18, 2010 07:54:30 AM »

Organizer Note!!!

I have had a few pms about extending the sendouts.  Would it be better for everyone if sendouts were extend to February 15th?  This gives an addition 2 weeks. 

Also, please pm me if you haven't heard from your partner in a while.  I really hate for people to get flaked on in this swap. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
A2K

arf arf!

« Reply #519 on: January 18, 2010 09:57:54 AM »

I would really appreciate a 2 week extension!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Enhanced Book on Historic Moments in the Civil Rights Movement
Taylor Branch on Martin Luther King and the Fight for Civil Rights
Paul Yoon on the Inspiration for Snow Hunters
Taylor Branch on College Students and Sit in Movement
Preparing for Pregnancy in 5 Easy Steps
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects
January 21st is Squirrel Appreciation Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...