A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,364
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 11 Winter Edition - CLOSED - EXTENDED to (2/12/2010)  (Read 46507 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2009 05:20:50 AM »

I'm going to write his bio (I think I'll make Ollie male then) during college... Hehe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
shelina
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2009 05:25:53 AM »

My partner is kjlutz!
I am swapping my wonder woman LV for her Bat Girl LV.
She will be off to Canada later on this afternoon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MarthasAlterEgo
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2009 05:50:09 AM »

Link decided to say goodbye to Las Vegas yesterday...he still isn't home (probably with Trixie, his girlfriend...she's a "dancer"), but he did send me this picture of himself from his phone.  He's in front of New York New York on the strip...he looks like he's having a good time....

oh...wait...he just came in...(he's singing..."I am the anti-Christ, and I am an anarchist!"...he's a big Clash fan...just like mom--oy!)

OK...I'm going to slip him in his travelling box right after he passes out....wish me luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2009 06:24:13 AM »

heh, I love that I'm getting such a party animal!!

I'm hoping you can be a bad influence on Trevor Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heath_face
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2009 07:18:53 AM »

Oh my word, I am MAD excited! I get to host Icebox!

Oh btw, I named my lamb "Winnie", and despite my Disney obsession it actually came from a combo of loves from a character from Animal Crossing and Winnie from Wonder Years. They both have such a soft, sweet, innocent looks and personality that I figured it was fitting.

Winnie from Wonder Years?! I loved that show!!! I'm so excited!! Icebox is so happy to be coming to you!!! And I hope Winnie will like it here with me, I'm -sooooooo- excited to be receiving her! She's sooo cute! She has nothing to fear, I'll keep her safe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meganlorraine
-Meg

Do what you like: Like what you do

« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2009 11:22:16 AM »

I GET TIGGER!! Unfortunately, no visits to Disney for him, but he will get to experience a New England/Michigan winter Smiley Not to mention a whooooole lot of theatre, I'm still working on my little sock bunny, but he's coming out just as grumpy as I thought he would.... silly kid. Oh well. Smiley He'll be hitting the road on Wednesday!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I need bottle cap earrings with pictures of my kitty. Will swap anything for them!!!!!!

Pinterest- http://pinterest.com/meganlorraine/

I love personal swaps and would love some help making quilt squares. Let me know if you're interested!
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2009 12:05:39 PM »

woot woot I get grumpy the sock bunny....I will living him or her up....not problem.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2009 07:55:28 PM »

I have taken pic's of Tigger and Autum his traveling partner....Shh I am not suppose to say anything but he told me he was scared to go alone in a box with no one to talk to or annoy or have fun with.... So I ask him if he would want a friend to go also and he agreed....  Maybe he can find a girlfriend or wife on his trip.....Since Tigger is the only one of it's kind he says sometimes he gets lonely.....
I told them where they were going and Tigger bounced from room to room almost knocking me and the dogs over poor Autum did get knocked over good thing she has wings on her dress she was able to have a quick recovory and glitted all over the house.....
Tigger said he can't wait to see the snow and frolic and play he is hoping he can still bounce in it....
I am so excited to get Grumpy....Hubby is also since his first trip he will be going with him...
Here he is with his night cap....which can be removed....sadly the is the only thing he owns.....

Tigger and Autum when I finally calmed him down....After he found out where he was going.....

I just hope he don't get to bouncing on his trip to visit meganlorraine or he might boucne right out of the box...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: October 19, 2009 08:25:26 PM »

BABY SMILEY!!  Cheesy Cheesy The boys and I miss you so! They ask about him all the time - still not quite understanding why he chose to remain in Arizona Tongue

Yeeei!!!!!!!!! I will get Gus!!! I fell in love with that turkey since round 8!!! I'm sooo happy!!! We will be expecting him!! I'm sooo excited!!! Besides, Ameyaltzin will travel all over the world! It's sooo cool!!! I promise I will make Gus feel as comfortable as a turkey can! And dont worry, we dont celebrate thanksgiving in Mexico, so he wont have any issues with being eaten (not unil christmas)!

Yep, i'll be taking Ameyaltzin to quite a few states and countries! I can't wait to meet her!! I'm sure Gus will have an amazing time in Mexico.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilibet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Princess of Lust

Princess of Lust

« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2009 04:31:50 AM »

Aaaah! Just when you think everything is going smoothly, I get my first internship of the school year. Boy oh boy! Huge school, big classes, possibly challenging pupils too.
Why oh why did I want to become a teacher? :p

Damn swap partner, I always forget your name... *where can I hide?*
Little Elly (I made her female again!) will be on her way by Thursday, for sure! I have a class tomorrow afternoon, and a task to finish this afternoon.

Yay, school!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Are you a fellow Craftster that is addicted to all sorts of Facebook games? PM me, so we can play together!
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lilibet/pins/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Express Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya Recipe
California Hamburger Recipe
Inside Out Cheeseburger Recipe
Mac and Cheese with Peas and Bacon Recipe
Chili Dogs with Creamy Coleslaw Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...