A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 302,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
548 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Little Visitor 11 Winter Edition - CLOSED - EXTENDED to (2/12/2010)  (Read 37461 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2009 04:04:40 AM »

I have to upload my picture to show of my tiny little elephant. Dad, where are you? :p

For those who are not that interested in the Belgian chololate and more in the scrap-book that I'll make... We'll go visit Ghent and Brussels for sure, maybe Mechelen too and a tiny bit of Dendermonde. We'll check out some buildings from the World Fair in 1958 and Manneke Pis, who we'll visit in Brussels as well. I might do some churches (please let me know if you're offended by this), just to show of our building styles. We'll celebrate Christmas together and my LV will see our 60+ nativity scenes (we collect them). There is a chance of a stay in Germany, but that's not certain yet. He or she will surely follow me to the classroom, as I am a trainee-teacher.

I can go on like this forever :p...

that sounds like so much fun!! I'm jealous of whoever gets to visit with you Cheesy

And since we are sharing travel plans for our LVs... I will be taking my visitor to see the prettiness of fall in Connecticut, the bright lights of NYC, the witches of Salem, Obama (maybe!) at the White House, the snow in Toronto and then last stop - an Australian Christmas  complete with beach and bbq! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spectrumsparksie
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2009 04:58:13 AM »

Here is a picture of my little Aussie friend, Ortho the Ornithorhynchus.  We just call him Ortho or Orty.  He is keen to see other parts of the world.  But he is very frightened, because lots of others tease him and say he is a made up animal and there couldn't really be a creature like him on this earth, but there is, so there! (he is feisty as well).

Whatever LV comes to see me and my family they will experience the joys of an Australian summer.  What an escape!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mojen

What perfume am I wearing? It's called Febreze.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2009 06:02:24 AM »

I've been off Craftster for a while, but I took part in a previous round and it was a BLAST!

I might just have to dig out Trevor and see if he wants to wander again...

(this was his 'goodbye to mum' pic from last time)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heath_face
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2009 07:44:48 AM »

I sent in my questionnaire last night! I can't wait to hear back and see if I get in. This swap is so adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kjlutz
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I am woman watch me grow!

Wherever you've been, He's been there

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2009 01:32:53 PM »

still debating signing up, I'm worried about having enough time (LVs get bored when I make them read textbooks all day), and I'm not sure who to send as Hellie went AWOL, and, honestly, I'm not sure what happened to Ellie (who I sent in previous rounds) when we moved...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes you get to change the world, and other times the world changes you.

Currently drowning in the sea called PhD.

Interested in swapping for I-Spy Quilt Squares and Scraps.
Slingmomma
Crafty Esthetician!

Accessory hoarder.... scarves beware!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2009 02:49:47 PM »

You haven't had much luck eh! That really sucks, I hope whoever is angelling for you for the last round is going to spoil you rotten! You could always join this swap and swap with a fellow Canadian Roll Eyes My plans consist of visiting the north (Sudbury) where there tons of snow and come to think of it lots of places I could take any LV! Lots of travelling to whoever comes to visit me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A Spinners Magic Yarn ball! Join us!
Fat Quarter swap-almost done craft for sloth003 Cheesy
IYP 17-deadbathducky waiting still to receive!
Sew/Yarn v's Paper-got my partners!
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2009 04:26:18 PM »

I am just MAD excited. I can't wait for partners and to send my lil lamb out to somewhere exciting! And I am getting giddy for my Disney trip! 1w 4d! Wooo! I started packing last night and my facebook status' have been Disney ride/show quotes while my family guesses where they are from. So I got lots to keep me excited! I really hope I get my LV here in time! I wouldn't want it to miss out on a WDW trip!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beckashell

Television addict.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2009 04:40:21 PM »

I am just MAD excited. I can't wait for partners and to send my lil lamb out to somewhere exciting! And I am getting giddy for my Disney trip! 1w 4d! Wooo! I started packing last night and my facebook status' have been Disney ride/show quotes while my family guesses where they are from. So I got lots to keep me excited! I really hope I get my LV here in time! I wouldn't want it to miss out on a WDW trip!

Gus would so love to go to Disney with you! He'd look so cute in little Mickey ears  Cheesy Cheesy
Too bad the trip from Australia takes so long...  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ckchan
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2009 05:11:59 PM »

I've updated the feedback for everyone.  Please let me know if you guys don't have "In Progress" on your profile.  

I've also updated the swappers list.  It has quick links to people's LVs.  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009 05:25:20 PM by ckchan » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. "

I'm a roller derby girl! 

Wists: http://www.wists.com/ckchan
My New Blog!!: http://bobango.blogspot.com
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2009 05:50:29 PM »

Gus would so love to go to Disney with you! He'd look so cute in little Mickey ears  Cheesy Cheesy
Too bad the trip from Australia takes so long...  Sad

Awww. Regardless of the time I can't ship internationally at this time. Sad  But your right! He would be soooooo cute in lil Mickey ears! I think Gus is just waaaay too adorable (^_^)

I've also updated the swappers list.  It has quick links to people's LVs.  Smiley
Now that is just plain cute!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a French Twist With Short Hair
How to Create an Easy Braided Updo
Short Hair Makeovers For Fall
How To Take Care of Hair Extensions
How to Do the Perfect Sleek Blowout at Home
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...