A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,768
Currently Running With Scissors:
646 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Invite Your Partner Swap, round 14 (IYP14) sendouts extended till Monday the 7th  (Read 19387 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

imafundork
« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2009 08:49:56 PM »

ok ... Im done....(well, there is one more thing I wanna make, and I will but it will have to be sent later, unless I stay up all night and do it)..... gotta take pictures and box it up.... and wouldnt you know its raining, has been all day, hasnt rained in months, and I wanted to take pictures outside..... oh well, hopefully superhooker gets some good photos, since mine will be the basic inside blah, blah, blah pictures.........

and about the staying up all night.....imafundork....where are you?...that is so something we would do!

As it looks right now, I WILL be staying up all night to finish.  There's been a lot of work drama this week and I haven't gotten everything done.  I'm dog sitting at my sister's house tonight, otherwise I totally would come crash your crafting party tonight!  Cheesy

I hate sending late and will do all that I can to finish on time.  I have roughly 30 rows left to knit and then finishing touches (weaving in ends and sewing on buttons), so I should be able to finish. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: December 05, 2009 05:40:45 AM »

I finally got everything off today, but I told RyverChyld that she can only open two of them and the rest have to wait until Christmas.  I love her but I don't know if she can make it!   Cheesy

I don't know if I can wait that long!! Christmas seems so far away! Shocked
 I will try my best to be a good little girl and wait till Christmas!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: December 05, 2009 05:52:20 AM »

zomg I'm snow bound.  There is a good foot of snow that fell over night, and it is still falling.  that means I cannot get to the PO to send today like planned.... Dangit.  I never send late!!! sigh... guess theres a first for everything......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: December 05, 2009 06:58:48 AM »

Hey guys, it seems as though a whole bunch of people are not able to send until monday, so I'm just going to extend the swap til monday.  Is that ok with everyone?  I know this is a crazy hectic time of year, so it'll be a couple of extra days to finish up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: December 05, 2009 07:15:27 AM »

Hey guys, it seems as though a whole bunch of people are not able to send until monday, so I'm just going to extend the swap til monday.  Is that ok with everyone?  I know this is a crazy hectic time of year, so it'll be a couple of extra days to finish up!

awe yay!!! that works so well for me!  Thank you superhooker!!!!!!!!!!  *hugs* Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: December 05, 2009 07:15:44 AM »

I agree, plus the weather is crazy we had snow all day yesterday and I am in Texas close to Houston.  We never have to deal with the white stuff. I do not see how you craftsters that have a lot of wintry weather ever leave home to get to the post office.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlwaysInspired

Craft Swap Super Hero

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #236 on: December 05, 2009 08:28:45 AM »

I sent I Sew Cute's package yesterday, but I'm so glad the sendouts have been extended because I can't send Knickertwist's until then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: December 05, 2009 08:40:49 AM »

Normally this much snow wouldn't stop me... This is like a sprinkling in the overall dump of snow we normally get. (think about 3+ feet of snow just laying on the ground, not to mention the snowbanks that top 6ft+ Smiley ) But being in my 9th month of pregnancy and technically on bedrest, I'm thinking it's just better I don't chance pushing it. 
I love the snow, it's my favorite part of winter, even if it lasts for 6 months Smiley  Isn't it nice to get snow though Quaggy?  yours will melt right away I bet.   but fun for something different then normal isn't it? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #238 on: December 05, 2009 09:32:33 AM »

I'm jealous of the snow!  It hasn't stopped raining here for over 24 hours and it's humid...temp is 74 degrees...but it is South Florida.  Cool

I finished knitting for GuacaMolly this morning.  I still need to sew on the buttons, but they are at home and I am not.  I plan to leave soon and still have the package in the mail today.  Otherwise, I may start a new project and not have that finished for Monday.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
superhooker

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: December 05, 2009 11:14:05 AM »

I don't mind snow, but I hate the heating bills that go with it!  I would LOVE snow if it would just stay off the roads. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Highlighting Tips
Highlighting your Hair
How to Make Emo Style Extensions
How to Do an Emo Haircut
Learn how to Care for Haircutting Equipment
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...