Swap name:Vintage Christmas Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SonjaBoo
Sign-up date range: 10/8/09-10/25/09 *CLOSED*
Date to send item by:12/1/2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement?
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: This is the only swap I'm organizing
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Ho ho ho! This swap will celebrate Christmas vintage style! From the elegance of the Victorians to the kitsch of the 1960s and 70s, we'll be swapping fun, quality crafts that reflect our favorite eras.
Swapping size requirements for this swap are two mediums and one small, or one large and one small
. If partners so choose, they may send more upon communication with one another.
Good communication is required! The holidays and busy times will be coming upon us all, so please keep me up to speed on things. We have plenty of time to craft, but again, keep in mind all the shopping, cooking, decorating and such that will undoubtedly take up lots of time!
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Other miscellaneous questions:
Do you have allergies?
Items you might like to receive:
Vintage eras you particularly like (1920s, 1960s, etc.):
Favorite Christmas motifs:
Items you might like to send:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
3. Mabels Drawing Table
10. holistic knitter
SENT & RECEIVEDLATE WITH COMMUNICATION
holistic knitter goatgoddess
<-------> Mabels Drawing Table
KimmyLynne82[s/] ------> melyssa_marie ------> ntrebleagain irish_chicky -----> Troublet
spookygrrrl -----> StrawberryJeli