A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,223
Currently Running With Scissors:
405 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Vintage Christmas Swap (SENDOUTS EXTENDED -- 12/5/09)  (Read 14634 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SonjaBoo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: December 09, 2009 04:33:12 AM »

Thank you ladies for your good wishes -- I really appreciate them.  My husband's grampa passed away after a very long illness -- it was an emotional weekend to say the least. 

Back to the business at hand however!  Thank you all for holding down the fort in my absence! I see lots of gorgeous items have been sent and received!  We may, however, have a flaker on our hands.  I am trying to sort through those details and will provide more info later, but if this is the case, would anyone be interested in being an angel?  Let me know what you think. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

« Reply #221 on: December 09, 2009 05:02:21 AM »

Also, could you all take a quick peek at the sent/received chart on page 1 to see if I appear to be caught up with things?  I am going through emails right now checking out the gallery.  If you have received/sent and I don't have that marked properly, send me a PM please! Muchas gracias. And Feliz Navidad. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greenfaerie
« Reply #222 on: December 09, 2009 10:48:52 AM »

Looks fine, hon!  Cheesy 

BTW, I got my package!!!  Cheesy

I love it.  I'll try to haul my sorry sick butt over to take photos lol!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Big collection of Kenmore presser feet to swap/trade/sell!!  Ruffler foot, etc.  Please PM for details!
Wist!
ntrebleagain

I see no good reason to act my age.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2009 04:49:24 PM »

We may, however, have a flaker on our hands.  I am trying to sort through those details and will provide more info later, but if this is the case, would anyone be interested in being an angel?

It's me and I'm sorry for my lack of communication. I just sent you and KimmyLynne82 the DC, it appears her package arrived today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2009 06:41:50 AM »

This word "flake" is such an ugly word!! And mostly because YOU ARE NOT A FLAKE!!!! Smiley

My husband took yesterday off and when he picked me up from work he casually mentions that I got a package in the mail today...excited, I kind of glance around the car, which he notices, and promptly tells me that he didn't bring it. *pout*

No worries though! As soon as I got home, I raced for the package, then raced for a piece of pizza (hey, a girl's got to eat to keep her strength up for these swaps!) and was on my way to tearing through the package! I believe I actually gasped when I saw the cute tin peeking out at me!

I brought it to work with me today so I could get pictures, which will be posted in the gallery as soon as I'm done with this post Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
SonjaBoo

Bring it on

Napper extraordinaire

« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2009 07:36:22 AM »

Actually, it is not you!  Silly ntrouble!   Wink Thank you for letting me know that you sent.  I think that everyone (with the exception of one person) has sent so far. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melyssa_marie
so tacky its classy

tattooeddahlia

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2009 07:51:17 AM »

now we just have to see how ntrebleagain reacts to my package and our triad of merry swappy goodness will be complete!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KimmyLynne82

I enjoy being a dame.

« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2009 08:12:46 AM »

now we just have to see how ntrebleagain reacts to my package and our triad of merry swappy goodness will be complete!

I really must learn to slow down when I read...I could have sworn that said "merry SWAMPY goodness"...

More coffee, please!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Kim~*
wists~ Swap Ideas on Pinterest~Blog

I <3 Personal Swaps!
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2009 09:30:00 AM »

Yay! I'm glad your package arrived greenfaerie. I have been out of town for a few days, so I hadn't checked the USPS site for confirmation!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
ntrebleagain

I see no good reason to act my age.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2009 02:38:01 PM »

Actually, it is not you!  Silly ntrouble!   Wink Thank you for letting me know that you sent.

I've had a pretty rough go with swaps lately, so I'm kinda quick to take the blame now. Currently I have two international swaps that are MIA.  Cry Cry Cry I'm just so glad KimmyLynne82 got her package. I already have doubts about my post office as it is, lol!!!

Tonight's the night, my dear! I'll be posting after I get home from the 'rents house! I am so excited!!!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Bob: The Cut That Flatters Everyone
How to Get Instant Super Shiny Hair
How to Style a Bouffant Ponytail
How to Get More Mileage Out of Your Highlights
This Is What Happens When You Stop Washing Your Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...