A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,380
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Vegan Lunch Ideas...oh and soup too  (Read 5712 times)
Tags for this thread: soup  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ash_a007
Save the Sea Turtles

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2005 08:17:18 PM »

Does anyone have any good ideas for vegan school lunches?  or soups too, I'm searhing for great soup recipes that are vegan or can be made vegan
THIS ROCKS   Logged

\          /     |***    -----|       /\      | \    |
   \     /       |***    |  --       /-- \    |   \  |
     \ /         |****  |----|     /     \   |    \ |
penguino
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005 08:25:46 PM »

You can make split pea soup, creamy tomato soup (using tofu), vegetable soup (with loads of veggie and potato), potato and leek soup. 

My boyfriend loves to eat stew tomato with pan fried potato.  Or you can make vegetable stew with rice, veggie curry with potato, carrot and onion, and veggie chili.

You can try foodtv.com or allrecipes.com.

Hope this help.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

midnightsky1686
Midnightsky Fibers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005 08:49:44 PM »

vegweb.com has a bunch of vegetarian and vegan recipes.

fafel would make a yummy luch....or sushi.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Midnightsky Fibers
Naturally Dyed Textiles
Blog
Yarns and Fibers Handmade in the Pacific NW
amiemoo
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2005 03:45:47 AM »

My favourite lunches in high school were salad wraps and cold fried rice (homemade with vegetarian sausage bits through it).  I also used to take a small snaplock bag filled with dried fruit and nuts.  My sister is a fan of cold pizza for lunch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oooohsparkles

"Don't waste a drop of language" - John Mayer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005 11:47:44 AM »

what are ur fav fake meat products/brands. .cos through my years of vegetarianess I've found I don't like one..and am afraid to try something else.... please help.

what do u guys do for protein?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

" WHEN WE HAVE KIDS THE CHILD WILL HAVE MY BRAINS AND JEN'S LOOKS" - brother 1
"Yah otherwise that'd be one dumb ugly baby"- brother 2
PraiseSeitan
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005 11:52:58 AM »

What I do for protien, is I make sure I eat a complete protien every day...such as carrots, cabbage.. I have a complete list if you want it. And I <3 seitan. Which is absolutely loaded with protien. And I eat that several times a week...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oooohsparkles

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005 11:57:59 AM »

oooh a list would be fabulous! .... thanks a bunches.. i'm partial to tofu.. lol i love that stuff.. and all the products at Trader Joe's.. lol *sigh* heaven.. haha.. but my mom's been buggin me lately about the protein.. she wanted me to take supplements. which i'm like no.. i think like body builders take that.. i dunno. i'm good with gettin it from  food lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gonemod
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005 12:10:52 PM »

my fave is those boca meat crumbles... they are so damn good!  i put them in everything,  and they make the best tacos.  my meat loving boyfriend had no idea what i'd done to him.  when i'm lazy i use them in hamburger helper. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yuppie: I don't think he's working now. All he ever talks about is monkeys and robots.

--overheardinnewyork.com--
oooohsparkles

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005 04:02:48 PM »

hehe.. mom just sent me to the store... lol odd i'm the one sick..coughin, congested, hoarse.. etc.. but anywho. .yah. .lol.. i got me some boca! lol *dances*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pixiewhip

violently cute

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2005 07:09:27 PM »

I think Yves (Spelling?) makes really good veggie burgers and fake bacon.   Some people like their ground beef, but it just seems a bit too meaty to me.   I try not to buy them unless there is a mega sale on since they are quite pricy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
speed heart
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005 10:41:23 PM »

tofu salad is pretty easy. just drain 1 block tofu, mash/crumble, add some veganaise, lemon juice, salt, pepper, paprika, and whatever random veggies you want to put in it. then you can make it a sandwich, or plain, or on crackers...

as far as faux-meat products, I am a fan of tofurky.

veggie sloppy joe mix from fantastic foods is always good. makes a ton, and its good on sandwiches or with fried potatoes/onions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ash_a007
Save the Sea Turtles

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2005 06:28:19 PM »

Thanks for your replies everyone they're awesome and greatly apprciated, but anyways, i was reading somewhere and i guess the "gardenburger" is more natural than the "boca" burger.  Has anybody ever used tuno before.  Its like a tuna sub. and it definately has potential if you are willing to give it a try.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poseursteph
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2005 04:37:14 PM »

Speed hear- i'm a fan of tofurkey too! i love it with vegenase [or nayonase] and make a big sandwhich out of it. I've had days where i eat tofurkey sandwiches for lunch and dinner! The fantastic taco is excellent too, i used to always eat refried bean burritos but that never satisfied my cravings for tacos- but the fantasic brand taco is the perfect texture. their nature burger is excellent too.
You mentioned that you're concerned about protien- have you thought about drinking protein shakes?  Most grocery stores have a vitamin isle where protein shakes can usually be found. The other day i got  this vegan-friendly stuff called Phyto-soy. The double dutch chocolate is very tastey and has more protien and less sugar than all the other brands i've tried.

[sorry about the run on sentences you guys!]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PraiseSeitan
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2005 05:56:05 PM »

These are the fruits and vegetables that are considered "complete" protiens. (meaning they have all the amino acids you need to be able to produce all 23 amino acids....yeah...) The amount of protien in each of these is pretty low compared to eating processed foods (like seitan which has about 50 grams in the amount I eat for a meal, compared to maybe 8-12 grams in the amount of carrots I can eat) But, it is always better to get vitamins and crap from fruits and veggies..haha.

So...
Carrots
Brussel Sprouts
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Corn
Cucumbers
Eggplant
Kale
Okra
Peas
Potatoes
Summer squash
Sweet potatoes
Tomatoes
Bananas

<3 Xaro
THIS ROCKS   Logged
speed heart
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2005 12:28:45 PM »

poseur steph- have you tried the tofurky sausages? mmmm, so good! & where did you come across the phyto-soy stuff? I have been looking for a non whey based protein powder for a long time....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poseursteph
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2005 05:14:04 PM »

Nope i've never tried the sausages,i probally should though!
have you ever had the soyboy ravoli? the green ones are yummy!
you can get the phyto-soy stuff online at:
http://mainstore.universalnutrition.com/html/product.cfm?id=96

that's about the same price i get it at.

*this company is not totally vegan - which makes me sad but it's the only brand that i can find that carries vegan protein mix.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2005 05:17:30 PM by poseursteph » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cherrymen
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2005 05:15:04 PM »

I definitely like meat too much. Pastrami is what I have been living off of for the last 48 hours.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poseursteph
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2005 05:30:42 PM »

speed- i was just on veganessentials.com and under personal care/ vitamins they have some vegan protein shake mixes  Smiley

i hope this helps
THIS ROCKS   Logged
littleweasel
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2005 10:13:19 PM »

I definitely like meat too much. Pastrami is what I have been living off of for the last 48 hours.

Hehe I like pastrami too, but in the veggie form....I forget which brand makes it. 
For protein I eat

Edamame (green soybeans)
chickpeas
ok-lots of beans, i really like them alot!
Fried tofu stirfry Cheesy
lots of whole grains---a minimal source of protein, but every bit counts! (Irish oatmeal)
nuts! Almonds are my favorites

also, remember that protein is not always all it's cracked up to be...at least from what i've read many people eat too much protein, and then it just ends up being stored as fat.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy www.littleweasel.et sy.com
tinytallgirl
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2005 11:46:46 AM »

I'm not a vegetarian or vegan, nor do I see becoming one in the future.  So, I'm not sure if either recipe will work for you in terms of soup, but here's a shot:

Rustic Tomato Soup:
1 chopped whole onion (1 cup)
1/4 cup of fresh Basil chopped or hand torn (set some aside to garnish later)
1/4 cup of fresh Cilantro chopped or hand torn (set some aside to garnish later)
2 cans of whole tomatoes, not stewed
1 or 2 of these
Sea Salt or Kosher Salt to taste
Fresh Cracked pepper to taste

Combine all ingredients in a good sized pot over med-high heat.  Use a ladle and crush and separate the whole tomatoes, then once it starts to boil, bring down to a simmer.  Add salt and pepper to your taste/liking.  Remember, it's a rustic tomato soup, so it won't look processed like campbells, nor will it be thick. You can eat this with either Ak-Mak crackers from trader joe's or an egg free bread available at whole foods.  If you find vegan friendly croutons, you can drench them a bit in basil infused olive oil and pop into the oven to warm and then use as garnish with the fresh herbs.

In my recipe at home, I use low sodium chicken broth and will top it with a 4 cheese blend that I keep handy at home:  Pecorino Romano, Asiago, Reggiano Parmesan, and a little mozzarella.

*Don't forget, there's always miso soup, and miso with tofu.  Have you had shabu-shabu before?  We have it at home and my hubby loves it.  Instead of bonito flakes (dried fish) for the broth, we use the Wakame seaweed Kelp and cut a 1 x 2 inch of that and place it to boil.  On the platter to boil is chopped up Napa Cabbage, Inoki Mushrooms, Sliced fresh Shitake mushrooms, and Medium firm Tofu, Clear noodle, soba noodle, or sometimes the thick Udon noodle, carrots, etc.  Our dipping sauce is ponzu (citrus/soysauce) with a shredded spicy radish and green onions.  We sit by this portable gas stove in the back patio in the garden with a bowl of rice in one hand and we proceed to pick our vegetables/noodles and let them boil...then dip into the ponzu sauce, lay it on the rice and eat.  We like the paper thin beef shabu shabu as well. So it's fairly animal friendly for you without the meat.

Hope this helped a bit.

Cheers
Tiny
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What the deuce?
nilla_bean

www.atelierwoodenapples.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2005 11:57:45 AM »

For the most part I find the idea of fake meat to be some what strange, the fact that humans are so used to consuming animals that we have to trick ourselves into eating imposter meat is bizzare to me but I didn'tr try meat until I was 13 and it didn't really interest me by then. The only imposter meat I ate as a child was veggie dogs.YUM. There are lots of yummies out there for vegans and vegetarians, the hardest thing for me to give up is cheese, but I just found the Tofutti" Better thand cream cheese" and it's so yummy, not gross at all you actually can't tell it's not cream cheese ( I sound like a commercial) but it's that good. Try looking for the "How it all vegan " and the"garden of vegan" cookbooks both written by two awesome ladies here in Victoria BC. or try www.Goveg.net
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ash_a007
Save the Sea Turtles

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2005 07:29:53 AM »

Thanks for the tomato soup recipe!  Once it gets a little chilly.....
Yea I'm not one for fake meat either, sometimes for sloppy joes and veg dogs and gardenburgers can be alright but otherwise...oh i do have to admit I had tuno once, fake tuna and it wasn't half bad in the salad i ate it in
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinytallgirl
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2005 08:58:52 AM »

You're welcome.  You know, instead of imitation meat, you might want to look into grilled portobello mushroom burgers.  They're wonderful with a dressing on a bun with carmelized onions, fresh european mix salad for lettuce and dressing!  you could even bake some sweet potato fries!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005 09:40:12 PM by tinytallgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

What the deuce?
artistic_lunacy
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2005 05:46:55 PM »

I find that wraps are a great way to go. Cooked tofu, rice, whatever veggies are lying around and your favourite salad dressing. Corn is awsome in wraps, I find.
Sushi is a recent phase of mine. Basically it's the same concept as wraps, but the material of the wrap is nori and rice.
Taboulh salads are awsome for a light meal. I like making them with quinoa instead of semoule...
Or just normal salads...
For school lunch, I like sandwiches, but it got more complicated once I went vegan. Luckily good old Yves has veggie cold cuts. Really, anything that you normally eat can be suplimented. Soy cheese also exists, but be careful to check the ingredients. Soy cheeses often contain casein, which is derived from milk, and therefore an animal product.
As for soups, I find that once you have the basics for veggie broth down, you can put in whatever veggies you feel work. That's more or less the way I cook...what tastes good together. I tried usuing soy milk once in the place of milk for a cream of mushroom soup recipie, and it turned out really really awsome, even though the consistency was a bit odd...Just make sure it isn't vanilla flavoured.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ash_a007
Save the Sea Turtles

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2005 06:32:19 PM »

what do you generally use for your wraps?  flatbread or are you more of a tortilla person.  i've been wanting to try the green tortillas but haven't yet
THIS ROCKS   Logged

curse10

lawyer, crafter, housewife extraordinaire

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2005 08:36:31 AM »

I think Yves (Spelling?) makes really good veggie burgers and fake bacon.   Some people like their ground beef, but it just seems a bit too meaty to me.   I try not to buy them unless there is a mega sale on since they are quite pricy.

Yves, by far, has the best veggie dogs.  Although I just tried the quorn ones, and they aren't too bad.  I've always used morningstar bacon, will have to try Yves out though.

As for vegan lunches, I usually snack on veggies all day :-)  Since I'm octo-lavo I also indulge in egg salad sandwiches.  I do have an excellent recipe for black bean soup- will post it when I get home :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinytallgirl
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005 12:55:41 PM »

Funny...I'm quite the happy omnivore.  However, as much as I love eggs and things made with eggs: cakes sweets breads items with soy lecithin.  I have to avoid them, food allergy in addition to shellfish.  Only not lethal, just makes my skin terribly miserable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What the deuce?
terin
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2005 01:09:13 PM »

if you have a crockpot around, vegan chili is really easy (and cheap) to make.  basically, there's a million variations but I'll turn the crockpot on in the morning and throw in a couple cans of undrained stewed or diced tomatoes, a can of drained and rinsed black beans, canned or frozen corn, chopped onion, garlic and bell peppers, about 1/2 to 2/3 of a cup of textured vegetable protein (available at health food stores, local co-op, etc.) and cumin, chilli powder, and cayenne (if you like it hot).  I leave it on low all day while at work and come home to a delicious dinner.  if you have more time, sauteeing the garlic and fresh veggies beforehand might add to the flavor.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erindezeeuw

How am I not myself?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2005 01:16:36 PM »

I loooove Morningstar brand mini Corn Dogs.

Easy veggie luches- all-natural peanut butter and any flavor jam sandwiches, with veggies and fruit.

Get a pita and FILL it with lettuce, mushrooms, cucumber, tomato, onion if you like it, bell pepper, etc. Top with your favorite dressing. Make sure to package all your ingredients separately- the tomato and mushroom will make everything squishy.

One of my favorite salads is my version of Spinach-Artichoke dip. I do raw spinach, quarter a can of artichoke hearts, slice black olives, and top with Parmesan cheese. (You could use vegan cheese or leave it off entirely).

THIS ROCKS   Logged

This may be for sale on my etsy:
creme-tangerine

myspace

How am I not myself?
corinne_x3
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2005 01:26:47 PM »

I love edamame (I think that's how you spell it)!! They are soybeans so they have a lot of protein and they are really yummy. I like them warm but they're good cold too like in your lunch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
artistic_lunacy
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2005 08:35:52 PM »

what do you generally use for your wraps?  flatbread or are you more of a tortilla person.  i've been wanting to try the green tortillas but haven't yet
I guess I'm more of a tortilla person. The green ones are good. They dont taste much different actually. Flatbread is good too, just less readily available for me...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DrewsUSAgirl
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2005 09:02:04 PM »

I make a chick pea thing that my neices & nephew love on crackers.
I drain & rinse chieck peas, smash em  in a bowl with some roasted garlic, a squirt of lemom juice & salt & peper to taste.  Realy good as a snack on crackers.   I love it on a whole wheat tortilla with fresh spinach.   =) 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
706Designs
"To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong" -Joseph Chilton Pearce

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2005 09:23:44 PM »

Any hints for becoming vegan??  I've been a lacto-ovo for 13 years and have been wanting to go vegan on a temporary basis (to detox myself) for awhile.  It bugs me how much my body craves dairy.  I work a very hectic schedule and am married to an anti-vegetable/beans guy.  I also live in the midwest where there are few places to go out and eat vegan.  Thoughts?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tinytallgirl
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2005 10:13:37 AM »

I drain & rinse chieck peas, smash em  in a bowl with some roasted garlic, a squirt of lemom juice & salt & peper to taste.  Realy good as a snack on crackers.   I love it on a whole wheat tortilla with fresh spinach.   =) 

If you add Tahini it would be hummus
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What the deuce?
coconut
The Saucy Coconut

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2005 10:57:05 AM »

I just discovered the amazing "mock tuna salad"

1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed

2 Tablespoons Veganaise, or mayo or other vegan mayo

2 Tablespoons Sweet Relish

1 Teaspoon Brown Spicy Mustard

Some Sea Vegetable Flakes, Kelp Powder (optional)

Salt and Pepper (to taste)

Acually, the whole thing is to taste, I like it a little on the sweet relish side. 

Anyway, mash up the chickpeas, add the mayo, relish, mustard, salt and pepper, and kelp if you got it (gives a more fishy taste).  This stuff seriously has a texture like tuna.  Sure, it's been a long, LONG time since I have had tuna, but it's close enough for me.

Serve chilled on bread of choice.  I've been eating this stuff with some melty vegan cheese on a pita for an ultimate mock tuna melt.  I had a horrible experience with Tuno, and this satisfies my craving for tuna salad,  It's great as a take-along lunch, or a quick snack!

Or, I go with a pita/veggie wrap thing; hummus on the side so it doesn't get soggy.  Also, Ithird/fourth/tenth the fake deli meat.  I make a sammich, and use tiny jars for my veganaise and mustard so the bread isn't soggy.  Add an organic apple juice box and a bowl of fruit and you got a vegan lunch!  Veggie wraps with vegan cream cheese are really yummy, too!  Or you could try cooked and rechilled mock duck marinated in greek oil/seasoning and use it as fake lamb in a gyro!  This is sooooo yummy!

Oh, and by the way, much to my dismay, almost all breaded fake chicken  nuggets and patties are NOT vegan (eggs in the breading).  However, a brand called "Health Is Wealth" makes vegan "Buffalo Wings."  They are soooooo good.   Cheesy

I also reccommend Fantastic Foods Soup Bowls.  http://fantasticfoods.com/

They are ALL vegetarian, and most vegan.  A lot of the soups are ramen noodles with veggie broth and veggies, and some are more substantial, like split pea soup. 

Sorry for the SUPER long reply.  I get really excited discussing Vegan Food!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
coconut
The Saucy Coconut

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2005 11:03:41 AM »

Ooooh!  And I forgot to mention cookies!  You've gotta have cookies with a lunch, hehee!!!

Alternative Baking Company http://www.planetdistribution.com/alternativebaking/index.cfm

They make THE BEST vegan cookies EVER.  I almost had an orgasm when I tasted the Snickerdoodl cookie.  Seriously, my boyfriend (also vegan) was like, "Should I leave you two alone?"  Soooooooooooo good.  Soft!  Chewy!  Lots of flavors!  And Calories :/  but it's a nice treat once in a while. 

Newman O's are a nice alternative to Oreo's.  I keep hearing that Oreo's are vegan, then they aren't, then they are, then they're not, so I gave up and eat Newman O's.  Ginger O's are the best.  It's like a ginger snap plus an oreo.  yum!  Ok.  Now I'll stop.

I told you I freak out about Vegan Food.  Food is my porn, I love it too much and can discuss it/look at websites about it all day long!!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JazzyBee
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2005 08:39:34 PM »

Have you tried creamy spinach soup!

One bunch of spinach
1 Potato
2 Onions
1 Tomato
one green chilli
half cup milk
salt and pepper

Boil to potato, tomato,onion and green  chilli after cutiing them into bite size pieces
Blanch the Spinach leaves as well
Then blend all the ingredients into a liquid and boil the soup adding the milk , salt and pepper.

Yummm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2005 04:15:36 AM »

i usually take whatevers leftover from dinner the night before...like today, ill be having a boca "cheese" burger..but seeing that josh ate all the tots..heh..theres none left for lunch...im sure i can find something...but leftovers are great!!! i try and bring some kind of snack too like applesauce or cut up veggies...josh does this vanilla protein shake he mixes with orange juice...he says its his vegan power..heh..
it comes in powder form...and like others have said...check out the sites they listed..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
DrewsUSAgirl
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2005 09:15:59 PM »

TinyTallGirl .... is  Tahuni spicy...I wasn't sure if the kids could eat it comfortably.  I've had prepackaged hummas... So I didn't know how it would compare to fresh.     
I really love INdian Food... ( th elittle I've had a cheance to try...) I'm gonna have to look up some recipies & dabble 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tinytallgirl
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2005 09:48:30 PM »

TinyTallGirl .... is  Tahuni spicy...I wasn't sure if the kids could eat it comfortably.  I've had prepackaged hummas... So I didn't know how it would compare to fresh.     
I really love INdian Food... ( th elittle I've had a cheance to try...) I'm gonna have to look up some recipies & dabble 

Not at all...it's a derived from sesame seeds, it's a sesame seed paste.  Popular for Hummus....babaganus h, etc; Middle easter/Mediterranean dishes..
Also for wraps...you can look into the middle eastern flat bread callled Lavash.  I love eating that with the Avjar spread.

Here's the link your grocer doesn't carry it:  http://chefshop.com/itemdesc.asp?Camefrom=Search&Root=itemDesc&CartId=9-EVEREST-594202VPYQP400&ic=1528&tpcZZZ=

http://www.breadmasters.com/lavash.htm  **Also, this contains no egg, milk, lard or any animal products.  Very vegan-friendly.

Cheers
your friendly omnivore
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What the deuce?
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Doggone Good Hush Puppies Recipe
Hearty and Healthy Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe
Hot Bacon Swiss Dip with Toast Rounds Recipe
Ham-Seasoned Soup Beans with Cornbread Recipe
Sizzling Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats
July is National Blueberry Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...