A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 301,498
Currently Running With Scissors:
345 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Random Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 34838 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #380 on: November 20, 2009 08:40:31 AM »

Supercute apron! And AM, you always made me think you were the world's most basic knitter. You're a sneaky little lady... Grin  (And I love the idea of a starter altered journal. I need one of those now!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bunnyface
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #381 on: November 20, 2009 10:12:47 AM »

Wow!  That scarf was one of the first scarves I learned that wasn't just straight knit and it's still one of my favorites to do (and I still consider myself a pretty beginner knitter as well).  And I love that altered book journal.  That's one of my favorite quotes as well, and the book is just gorgeous.

And those letter magnets are a great idea!  We bought some super cheap number magnets, but they don't even stick to the fridge.  I might have to make a trip to the craft store, because those are way cuter anyway!

Here's something random.  I was cleaning up my craft area and found a pirate transfer sheet from Sublime Stitching.  I went to put it away, and there in my embroidery box was my pirate transfer sheet (I had a funny feeling about the one I found in my area, because I'm pretty OCD about opening envelopes neatly, and this one had just been torn open).  The one I found is obviously older, because there are less images to transfer and they aren't as detailed.  I was stumped, PM'd any swap partner recently who sent me a package big enough to hold it, and the mystery continued, because none of my recent swap partners sent it.  I was baffled.  Turns out my mom found it at her house after our recent visit and assumed it was mine, so she sent it to me with all the other stuff I couldn't fit in my suitcase.  Now it's her mystery, because I did not leave it at her house.  Weird.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ohmyword
« Reply #382 on: November 20, 2009 10:56:45 AM »

AbbyRose, I'm glad you liked everything and that the apron fits.  It's pretty adjustable because of the ties.  Your daughter is adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

etsy

I do personal swaps.
pinokeeo

You cannot master what you will not try

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 20, 2009 10:58:30 AM »

Here's something random.  I was cleaning up my craft area and found a pirate transfer sheet from Sublime Stitching.  I went to put it away, and there in my embroidery box was my pirate transfer sheet (I had a funny feeling about the one I found in my area, because I'm pretty OCD about opening envelopes neatly, and this one had just been torn open).  The one I found is obviously older, because there are less images to transfer and they aren't as detailed.  I was stumped, PM'd any swap partner recently who sent me a package big enough to hold it, and the mystery continued, because none of my recent swap partners sent it.  I was baffled.  Turns out my mom found it at her house after our recent visit and assumed it was mine, so she sent it to me with all the other stuff I couldn't fit in my suitcase.  Now it's her mystery, because I did not leave it at her house.  Weird.

Why do I keep hearing Twilight Zone music?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects-shooting for 100--- 60 done
JennyBear
« Reply #384 on: November 20, 2009 11:40:34 AM »

My partner has been out sick for a while but if the customs # tracking is correct...should've received her package a few days ago.
Here's what I sent here:
She wanted a bag with a long strap. This is my attempt at a Kate Spade knock-off:

I also made 2 anatomical heart glass-etched pints (hope they didn't break!), a 'Wicked' pendant, and 2 small pouches - 1 is matroyshka themed, the other (not shown) matches the bag.

I hope she likes everything and that it all arrived intact.  Undecided
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009 11:41:14 AM by JennyBear » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes ninjas hide in here.
jca1982
« Reply #385 on: November 20, 2009 11:51:56 AM »

More awesome packages! That scarf is beautiful.

OMG...I want that Kate Spade knockoff handmade bag! LOVELY!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

'If I wasn't born a woman, i'd have been a drag queen' Dolly Parton

My etsy!
https://MidwestBeauties.etsy.com
phoenixfiredesigns
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #386 on: November 20, 2009 11:55:37 AM »

Oh the purse is darling! I didn't know who the original was so I just googled it and wow! Nice job! I'm definitely adding this to my wists.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
Banga
I'm made out of Laffy Taffy.

Back off man, I'm a scientist.

« Reply #387 on: November 20, 2009 11:59:57 AM »

JennyBear, that bag rocks!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Place an etsy order, enter CRAFTSTEROCKS & user name at checkout for free shipping!  Etsy! ~
Flickr ~Wist ~ Blog
itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: November 20, 2009 12:18:39 PM »

Mmmmm...that purse is positively delicious!!  I want it! Smiley  That colour is lovely!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
AbbyRose
« Reply #389 on: November 20, 2009 02:39:59 PM »

I LOVE that green bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Adorable handmade childrens hoodies in stock now!
Wistful Thinking.
I love to DYE Smiley
Handmade cloth diapers, booties, bags and more! www.abbyrosecreations.ca
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 47 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Create 3 Bohemian Braid Hair Styles
5 Essential Hairstyles For Fall
5 Summer Hairstyles for Natural Hair
How to Do a Floral Braid
Beauty Test Lab: Diva Sultra Pressing Iron
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...