A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,072
Currently Running With Scissors:
714 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 2 Gallery  (Read 12536 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2009 10:51:56 PM »

DAY 13
Lots of my fave go to vegan safe candy and an awesome banner made of cute fabric. I am using my mom's camera & it is stuck on zoom, I will get to the bottom of this & post action shots of the banner.

DAY 12A really awesome RIP cloth coffee sleeve (took it for coffee today), vampire & werewolf finger pupets (so cute), kitty erasers, I <3 zombies hair clip, plastic bats, dia de los muertos necklaces & bottle cap magnets. I promise to get action shots soon! I love the lil baggies & the stamps used!

DAY 11flower hair clip - I wore it yet forgot to get pics, 1 <3 zombies pin, spider hair clip, bat & skeleton cloth book mark (it is in my current read), shrinky dink magnets, vintagy cool stickers, plastic bats, a box of Halloween brads and more candy.

DAY 102 ghost hair clips, heart crossbones patch (need to find some place to stick this!), zombie finger puppet, 3 glittery skull beads, bat necklace, cat pin & candy!!!

DAY 9really cute skull socks, a really awesome skull scarf I wore & people loved, bony hand barrettes (hey, we think a like!), flower hair clip (wore this too!), a super rad skeleton shrine full of glitter and more candy!!!

DAY 8crow plush that is super cute, two hair clips, candy bat ornament (it reminds me of candy), lil witch pincushion, plastic rings, big ol' plastic bat that is now chillin' outside, & more candy!

DAY 7OMG OMG OMG - best day ever! Mar stuff, toys for him including his name spelled out in spooky fabric, a kitty cigar, a lil bat and a zombie arm. Mar started licking them all which is odd behavior for him! My favorite thing is the altoid tin - I like cried when I opened it. She caught his likeness perfectly!

DAY 6Really, awesome embroidery kit with a tombstone needle case, b/w thread winders, 2 sublime stitching patterns (I do not have) and floss! I want to bust out some new patterns!

DAY 5rib cage hair bow (wore & people really liked it), sugar skull drape necklace, finger puppet, sugar skull magnets, plastic bat & candy

DAY 4 skeleton oven glove (much needed) and spooky cookie cutters!

DAY 3 zombie box (love it), I <3 zombies clip and shrinky dink vintage image necklace.

DAY 2 A really awesome zombie pull apart doll - my boyfriend bought me one for xmas last year and now Mr. Zombie has a lover! Also the Zombie Survival Guide - which I have not read yet!

DAY 1
The most raddest dia de los muertos cardigan ever - it fits too! I am 5'10" and a size 14/16 so finding things that work with my body is hard. I want to get action shots however I am under the weather...I <3 <3 <3 it!!!!!

Great swap!!!!Thanks for everything!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 02:57:05 PM by missmuffcake » THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
nostephot
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2009 09:16:12 AM »

Day 13 of my Spooky Goodness.....
Here is my awesome stuff from day one..... Trying to not eat it all at once!!!!
..... Can I just say... how awesome are these M&M's!?!?!?!
And there is a very funny ghost group therapy card..... TOO FUNNY!

The candy is all in my beautiful fabric bowl from the mini swap that I am also doing....

Day 12 was Magnet day!  (Ironically I sent magnets today too!!!)  I love them.... they are going to be on my fridge VERY SOON!  

Day 11.... STICKERS!!!  Sweet!

Day 10 .... lots of great stuff today.... the bag ROCKS!

Day 9.... more cool stuff.... how awesome is this felted pumpkin..... I would love to learn how to do this!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009 08:51:33 AM by nostephot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2009 09:25:49 AM »

And her partner (Me) is right above her!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
spicytaco
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2009 11:57:15 AM »

Alright, I finally retrieved the package MaRut sent me from my landlady today so I got to open a whole load of stuff.  

Day 13:
A whole load of fun stuff. Toys, candy, stickers, nerd glasses and ceramic bat dish. Love it.

Day 12:
A Halloween dotee making kit. So cool. I love dotees. There's fabric, ribbon, thread and trinkets.

Day 11:
Spider web and creepy crawlers to hang out in it.

Day 10:
A bracelet and ring the MaRut made, an octopus hair clip (yay!), and a couple cat toys. It doesn't show well in the pic, but there's a cool Cheshire cat ring.

Day 9:
A really cute monster bag and a pumpkin carving kit. Can't wait to get a pumpkin.

Day 8:
This cool day of the dead skull and sparkley frame. (Sorry I forgot to rotate the pic.)

Day 7:
Skull Lights!!!!

Day 6:
This nifty halloween tree with poly clay ornaments. She tried to be a little gory for me and I love it. The green guy's eye is popping out and there's a severed thumb.

Day 5:
Pretty dish clothes the colour of halloween candy corn.

Day 3:
A really nice black and green scarf. I love it and wear it all the time.

Day 2: Something I think I asked for...a wreath.

Day 1: Last but not least, this beautiful afghan. It's so super. I keep it on my computer chair.

Thanks for everything so much Ma Rut. I love it.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009 06:26:37 PM by spicytaco » THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
witchybelle4u2
I am the terror that flaps in the night...

"I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!"

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2009 07:52:09 PM »

I'm so excited that we can finally open! And to start with...A tube full of my favourite sweets. Smiley

There aren't too many left.  Grin

For Day 12, a dozen black & orange oragami flowers in a cool box.

I wouldn't have had the patience to make ONE oragami flower! Lol.

And for Day 11: 11 resin pieces (I love the skulls!) and even more candy!

Day 10 includes more candy (Twilight! Yay!), a candy corn sucker...

...A witch candle and a vampire candle plus a light up crochet hook (freakin' sweet!)...

...Two balls of LUSH yarn (my favourite kind!), a decorated bag and a box of candy corn Dots which my husband is devouring right now. Smiley

The yarn will very quickly become a hat because I cannot WAIT to try out that hook!

For Day 9, resin skull magnets and even more candy! (These skulls are too adorable!)

And for Day 8, two COW mugs (YAY!) filled with candy:

A Jack Skellington box:

Three candle holders with candles, a cow charm and candy corn. There was more candy corn too!

Now, for Day 7: Postcards (I collect them), a bookmark and a leaf charm:

With 2 iron on cow transfers (I'm obsessed):

A book of Halloween decorations:

And two journals - which I NEVER have enough of!

For Day 6: Brownie mix (Yum! Can't wait to try it!) and two cookie cutters.

Plus, Halloween pasta (how freaking cool is that?), a book of "potions" (recipes...with room to add more) and pumpkin seed seasoning (which I'm going to use tomorrow!)

Then for Day 5, a candy corn purse that was on my favourites on ravelry.

A candy corn jar full of candy corn and a candy corn resin bracelet. This was the only candy corn I had all Halloween because they don't sell it here. The bracelet is officially my favourite thing EVER. Smiley

And also two soaps: Pumpkin and Candy Corn. I haven't tried the pumpkin but the candy corn one is freakin' awesome!

And for Day 4: An adorable little cauldron - I don't want to put it away when Halloween is over! - with a jar of beads hidden inside.

And two scarves - the one with stars has been on my favs list on ravelry too!

For Day 3: Three gorgeous bracelets. I've been wanting a charm bracelet for ages and now I've got two. Smiley

For Day 2: Halloween cross stitch in fab frames: (I LOVE the witch!)

And two wooden coffins filled with candy: (Mmmm...Candy...)

And my day 1 was THE warmest throw ever! I'm always cold but with this I was actually too hot! Unfortunatly, my cat loves it too so we have to fight over who gets to use it. Smiley

This swap was amazing! I was starting to think that my partner was reading my mind!  Grin
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 07:13:31 PM by witchybelle4u2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Careful...there are occupational hazards to being a god." (The Transcendent Pig)
princesspimp81
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2009 08:14:20 PM »

Just a little note lol  I took several days of pictures before unloading my camera from both my partners and may have mixed up some of the days lol  I'm kind of a dork like that lol

On the 13th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me.....

Candy, cocoa mix, and homemade fudge in an awesome baking dish!

Close-up of the super cute dish!  I so love mini baking dishes!

On the 12th day of Hallween, Ma Rut gave to me...

Adorable, sparkly picture frames!

On the 11th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me ...

Two super cute ponytail holders (which are so going on my pigtails this weekend cuz I'm totally cool with being a grownup who wears braided pigtails lol), awesome stripey socks, Trick or Treat candy corn wall hanger, pumpkin magnet notepad, and stickers!

On the 10th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me ...

Two awesome necklaces (the owl is amazing!), a super cute button ring, and five pairs of adorable earrings (I especially love the Queen of Hearts and the spiderwebs!)

On the 9th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me ...

Spiderwebs, string of pumpkin lights which I've already hung up, and a super cute monster treat bag that my hubby claimed lol

On the 8th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

Painted pumpkin box and a candy corn themed dish towel!

On the 7th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

Candy corn dishtowels and a Paula Deen pumpkin candle!

On the 6th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

Painted Jack Skellington box (I so love getting stuff that I can put more stuff in lol), hand made Jack Skellington doll!

One the 5th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

On the 4th day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

On the 3rd day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

On the 2nd day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

On the 1st day of Halloween, Ma Rut gave to me...

A beautiful crocheted lap afghan in Halloween colors!  My hubby claimed it before I could even unwrap all the way lol
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009 09:31:33 PM by princesspimp81 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
monkey_girl
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009 02:09:10 AM »

This spot belongs to Monkey_Girl!

Opps I got confused and posted day 13 stuff in the wrong spot!! Will post day 12 here I promise:P

So for day 12 Glamis gave to me - some amazing stencilled cards - they are awesome! I think I will frame them for the wall in our apartment. Some cute skull tags - again - destined to decorate the apartment!

She also gave me some Halloween decorations - including a very cool lamp I am going to use to teach my kids about Halloween (I teach english in S Korea).

On day 11 Glamis gave to me....some awesome plushie Halloween pumpkins in a tree....

On day 10 Glamis gave to me.....so much amazing stuff in my favourite colour zombie green Wink Zombie candles and candle holder, cute little halloween markers (I love Frankie!), some note paper and some HUGE scary stickers!

On day 9 Glamis gave to me....some amazing Day of the day items including bloody candles and a sugar skull candle holder and some amazing day of the dead cut outs.

I also recieved an incredible beaded bracelet which must have taken FOREVER to weave!

I also recieved some other great stuff for our apartment - zombie rubber duckie (seriously I LOVE) and a piece of zombie art:)

On day 8 Glamis gave to me....

A red skully box filled with jewellery and accessories to fright & delight:)

.....and a mousey friend for our apartment:)

On day 7 Glamis gave to me.....two skully books with white pages for sketching and doodling...

Three awesome day of the dead patches

A Texas chainsaw Masscre inspired picture - self portrait perhaps;)

A Shrine Kit!! I have been wanting a Crafty Chica Shrine Kit for the longest time but this one is just as amazing....I can hardly wait to get started:)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2009 07:32:20 PM by monkey_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009 07:27:08 PM »

Mine  Kiss

This is my spot to show off the goodies I received from my original parter spicytaco (something came up and we decided to do a smaller swap) and my replacement partner princesspimp81 Grin

DAY 13!

From spicytaco, a cross stitch card kit Smiley I've always wanted to learn cross stitch so this will be a good start!

From princesspimp81, a matching oven mitt / dish towel / potholder set, a cookie tin (check out the cute little owl in the close-up Smiley), pumpkin scented oil and two cute pairs of socks!

DAY 12!

From spicytaco, an absolutely gorgeous beaded spider made by her mom! I put a quarter by it so everyone could see how huge it is Smiley

From princesspimp81, a lovely pumpkin treats basket, candy corn mail holder (I always need one of these!), my 3 favorite kinds of candy and a big stack of fall stationary Smiley Very cool stuff!

DAY 11!

From spicytaco, Day of the Dead stickers and an awesome assortment of beads in bat, black cat and pumpkin shapes!

From princesspimp81, a reversible totebag and matching wallet!

DAY 10!

From spicytaco, cute stictched witch magnets by her mom Smiley

From princesspimp81, amazing headbands! They're huge and very me Smiley

DAY 9!

From spicytaco, cute painted clay pots for my garden Smiley Unfortunately one broke in transit. Still pretty though!

From princesspimp81, an awesome Halloween clock and swatch portraits! Good stalker Wink

DAY 8!

From spicytaco, an awesome Cemetery Bracelet kit! I love it.

From princesspimp81, toys for my furry babies! Cheesy Bumblebee costume for my chihuahua and three toys for my three kitties.

DAY 7!

From spicytaco, adorable zippered pouches and pumpkin buttons! I looove the fabric!

From princesspimp81, cookie and candy melt kits!

DAY 6!

From spicytaco, awesome embroidered wall hangings! Very cool Smiley

From princesspimp81, a spiderweb shawl! I hung it up over my closet doors so you could see how long it is.

DAY 5!

From spicytaco, a cute kitty stuffie in that awesome skeleton fabric Grin

From princesspimp81, a huge comfy pumpkin lap blanket! So soft!

DAY 4!

From spicytaco, a Halloween image collection CD (I'm a graphic designer so I love stuff like that!), a tutu/collar for my furry babies and some cute spidery ribbon Smiley

From princesspimp81, knit candy corn hat! I love that the colors are more natural, very pretty Smiley

DAY 3!

From spicytaco, an awesome crocheted treats bowl! I love how she made the chain/garland going around it Smiley

From princesspimp81, a huge candy corn bag that matches the hat from the day before Smiley

DAY 2!

From spicytaco, a totebag made in that awesome kitty fabric she used for the zippered pouch a few days back. It is just too cute Grin

From princesspimp81, awesome drawstring cupcake bag filled with a spooky organizer and fruity candy Grin

DAY 1!

From spicytaco, an AWESOME paiting of Frankenstein! Grin I love pointillism and she did a fabulous job!

From princesspimp81, some of her AMAZING stitched cake boxes! And a boatload of candy Smiley

THANKS SO MUCH!!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 04:56:25 PM by Ma Rut » THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009 07:57:09 PM »

Awesome Goodies from isadora12000

Day 13
Halloween advent calendar. It's a cookie sheet painted with chalk board paint

In the tins are stickers, misc scrap book supplies, buttons and beads.

Extras that were sent. There was a pair of socks, but I wore them before taking a picture.

Day 12-There were also some treats with it that didn't survive the trip. They were in a box that got lost and took forever to get to me.

Day11-

Day-10

Day9 Pumpkin Day
A black cat and pumpkin sign, an applique door hanger, brass pumpkin, socks, pumpkin applique, spreaders, wooded 3-D pumpkin to paint, and pumpkin ice cube trays.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009 02:06:18 PM by KittyVegas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Aug ATC 5/0/0

Would love to personal swap for Blythe granny square hat(s)
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2009 03:50:50 PM »

Fantastic goodies from zombiecazz...

Day 13
- was candy. Which I ate right away. I mean, when I received the days 13 to 7, I took them out of the box, you know to check everything was there. Then I felt the day 13 and thought "Hey this feels like the candy package." My second though, "Hey, I'm bit hungry." Let me tell you, it wasn't a pretty sight.

Day 12
- Martha Stewart Halloween Craft Book, cup cake cups, cupcake toppers, Eye Candy cupcake decorations, Supplies for 40 invites (including 40 envelopes, cards, pictures, confetti, glitter pens), two kick-ass Halloween tea towels

Day 11
- 4 crocheted spider webs, purple and orange glow in the dark bats, three skeletons, two black roses and two skull goblets.

Day 10
- Skull coasters, skull napkin holder, a record bowl and 5 creepy cute badges.

Day 9
- Skull pencils in a floppy disk container, 6 notebooks with a covers of my favourite scary movies and seriously cute erasers. I gave one to a friend of mine who took the pics because she kept repeating "oh so cute".

Day 8
- Creepy cute crochet kit with instructions how to read english crochet instructions. Two cute amigurumi, skull stitchmarkers, crochet slippers and a skull bag (only shows bit in the pic)

Day 7
- Decorated container with 6 cute crochet heads. Jack Skellington, a zombie and Jack-O-Lantern

Favourites from days 13  to 7

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009 03:11:37 PM by NiinaMaria » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Give Your Sweater a Festive Embellished Collar
The Must-Have Moto Jackets You Need Now
Marsha Ambrosius Talks Leather & Layering With VIBE VIXEN
Web Deals This Cyber Monday
High Fashion: Most Fun And Functional Boots
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...