A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,680
Currently Running With Scissors:
427 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Round 2 Gallery  (Read 12361 times)
Tags for this thread: halloween  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DragonFly4
« on: October 01, 2009 05:49:31 PM »

Alright- here's the deal -
It is very important that you do not comment on this thread until all participants have reserved a spot for their mini-gallery!

When reserving your mini-gallery please simply state "This slot is reserved for (your name) mini-gallery"

You will start posting pictures once you begin opening your packages on October 19th!

Please do not comment until you see my post notifying everyone that all spots have been reserved. Thank You.

Will update sent/received soon- frantically trying to finish halloween costumes!!!

Feedback-
Sent
Received
Sent and Received

feedback given

Partners-

Report to DragonFly4

PKG 1
spicytaco - Ma Rut
witchybelle4u2 - arcadian green
Quaggy - cupcakeology
missmuffcake - cigarettesandvalent ines
glass spider - trace the kat
oohmybees - Pnk Pug, INK.
snazzlecraft - DragonFly4

PKG2
spicytaco - Ma Rut
witchybelle4u2 - arcadian green
Quaggy - cupcakeology
missmuffcake - cigarettesandvalent ines
glass spider - trace the kat
oohmybees - Pnk Pug, INK.
snazzlecraft - DragonFly4

Report to PrincessPimp81

PKG1
zombiecazz- nina maria
monkey girl - Glamis
PrincessPimp81- smushisweetbaboo
psychonmemphis - frogmamma
mlookyloo1 - pupper
isadora12000 - Kitty Vegas
nostephot - molliemoo2883

PKG2
zombiecazz- nina maria
monkey girl - Glamis
PrincessPimp81- smushisweetbaboo
psychonmemphis - frogmamma
mlookyloo1 - pupper
isadora12000 - Kitty Vegas
nostephot - molliemoo2883
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 08:08:52 AM by DragonFly4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
DragonFly4
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009 05:50:25 PM »

OK- please excuse the crappy pictures- We had to go out of town VERY last minute, so in the midst of getting the house ready, packing and what not, I had to take pictures of everything so I could post them while I was away. And of course my camera was already packed, so I snapped these with my phone- which has like the worst camera ever, I plan on retaking them when I get back since these things are just too awesome to post crappy pictures of!!!

All the pretty wrapped packages. My kids came in and saw all these sitting on the table and all wished me a Happy Birthday- which is kinda funny since my birthday wasn't even a month before this. But honestly, this was better than birthday presents!!!

Day 13

A black glitter Halloween Tree. I have wanted a Halloween Tree FOREVER!!! Especially black glitter- WOW I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!! The ornaments are super cute too, my friend saw them when she dropped by something while we were gone, and thought I had put jewelry on the tree to dress it up!

To see better pictures go to her post http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=325392.0.

Day 12

This was my candy day. 12 cute bags each with lots of candy inside, which included almond joys, peanut butter m&Ms- which are both my absolute favorite! Peanut m&ms, caramel apple suckers in different flavors of apples- granny smith, macintosh, and golden delicious- YUMM- ha vent seen the different flavors before. Oh there was candy corn, plastic spider rings and stickers too.

Day 11
Scrapbook Items day.

Different scrapbook papers and embellishments. Cant wait to make cute stuff with all of this!

Day 10

Baking day (for the most part.) Recipes, recipe cards, sugar cookie mix, cookie cutters, potion oil diffuser, witch brew candle holder, cute paper plates, fabric, orange hot cocoa, cute cat coasters, and cake stencils from my wist.

Day 9
In my kids words- this day was the "super awesome of all!!!" So many things off my wists, and I absolutely ADORE these!!!

Butterfly hair piece that is so awesome- It was on my wists- but I never in a million years thought I would get it from a swap!

Beaded spider necklace. Also on my wists- turned out so good and will totally go with my costume.

The other items from this day. Skeleton clips are from my wists.

Awesome chunky charm bracelet. I really love how full it is!! Also pictured is the button necklace. I have charm bracelets like this on my wists, but this one totally blow those away!!!

Candy corn clippies- I actually had some like these on a list of things I wanted to make but will probably not have time to do- my girls both claimed them and love them. Then there are brooch/pins which my kids have also run off with.

This day just totally makes the swap. I told my Husband that if I had only received this day in exchange for everything I sent it would still totally be worth it!!! Thank you so much Snazzlecraft- I LOVE them!!!

Day 8

More scrapbooking/embellishment goodness!

Day 7

Cute little pumpkin bath scrubby that was part of the packaging.

A pumpkin carving kit. I have always wanted to get one and try it out. I am especially excited for the scrapper- we usually end up scraping for hours with our kitchen spoons, and they get bent- I am especially excited because we are carving pumpkins tonight. Oh- it also has lights to put in the pumpkins and a trick or treat door hanger.

Day 6

3 halloween pictures in mats- My Dad (who is an amateur photographer loved these!)

3 witchy sayings (all off my wists!)

Day 5

jack-o-lantern serving tray and silicone baking trays, pumpkin egg timers (My kids had fun setting this and then hiding it!), a kitchen towel that I didnt realize was backwards in the picture- it is SO cute, and once it comes out of the wash (Baby got frosting all over it) I will try to get a picture up. It had a cute witch hat on it. And a super cute apron. It has a witch on one of the pockets and a cute saying on the other. It definitely saved me while I was in my costume and trying to prepare the food for our party. I got tons of complements on it!

Day 4

Labels printed onto sticker paper for my potions, A cute purple/silver glittery witch hat, a super cute handmade crow- from fabric and wire, and an awesome spell book- which I absolutely love- from my wists.

Day 3

Some fabric, a cute framed, embroidered halloween saying, and an awesome pumpkin guy which she commissioned her mom to make for us. He was my Hubbys favorite item from the swap!

Day 2

A halloween wreath! Black feathers, purple tombstones, silver skeletons plus more goodness- so adorable!

BOO! Super cute! Absolutely love the spider hanging down! Got so many complements! It is pretty big too!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd ddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1!!!!

A poppet witch! Or a Witch Poppet? I absolutely ADORE her!!! Cute little corset dress, potion necklace, boots, leggwarmers, lace underwear, witch hat, and spider in her hair! Sher is amazing and I just LOVE her so much! She must have taken forever. I have wanted one for a long time, but havent found the time to make one. Thank you Thank you THANK YOU Snazzlecraft!!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009 11:49:46 AM by DragonFly4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
GlassSpider
Part artist, part pyromaniac

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009 05:57:36 PM »

Here's what I got from tracethekat:

On the 13th day of Halloween my partner sent to me...
COOKIES! Of course, I ate the cookies without thinking about taking a picture of them, so here's a pic of the cute packaging. Trust me, the cookies were GOOO-OOOD!

On the 12th day, etc., etc.
Sweet movie magnets! Love 'em! For now they are going on our fridge, but once my studio is finished they are moving in there.

On the 11th day...
I am totally psyched on this one! I got an awesome amiguri (?) kit with an example of the finished product. This is one of the things I listed that I wanted to learn. I showed it to my husband and his response was, "Great. Another hobby." I think hobbies are like potato chips; you can't have just one. Of course, I have about 21... that may also explain why I need to loose some weight... not real good with that "moderation" thing...

On the 10th day...
The ornaments on this little tree are so cute! And the mug and goblet were filled with peanut M&M's and Reece's Pieces (2 of my favorites)! Of course, they're all gone now...

close up of the ornaments

Please forgive my sloppy desk.

On the 9th day...
I can't wait to make something with these fabric buttons! One of the pins is on my purse strap right now, and I am always looking for a pencil around my house. Now I just need to find the sharpener!

On the 8th...
This package came just in time!

It is 4 doggie cookies that look and smell good enough for me and my husband to eat (in fact, I'm not 100% sure that he didn't take a small taste) and 4 crocheted cat toys. The reason I say this package came just in time is that we needed treats for our new adopted member of the family, Chi-Chi!

When this swap started we had a shetland sheepdog named Bridgette, but she passed away early August. We found this sweetie through a rescue organization and we got to open this package the night of her arrival! Needless to say, she loves them! My 17 y/o siamese really loves her part of the package, too.

Here's an action shot of her playing with them on the bed. Her favorite game is fetch with mommy. She flings the toys off the bed, then Mommy brings them back to her so she can do it again!

On the 7th day...

I got some great mini paintings representing different horror/sci fi movies, themes and TV shows (The Fog, The X Files, Resident Evil, and vampires), a black cat Pez dispenser (these things are so cool!), a skeletal hands pin (I want to figure out how to pin this one into my hair), and a beautiful crocheted bangle bracelet that matches a new purple jacket I have  perfectly!

On the 6th day...

I got some great crochet goodies! 2 crocheted pumpkins, one sewn pumpkin, a crochet spider (adorable!), a crochet candy corn, and a ceramic black cat container. The pumpkins, container and candy corn are now part of a centerpiece on my dining room table. The spider will have a new home in my studio when it's finished (my business name is the Glass Spider)

On the 5th day...

I got these wicked tombstones! These are terrific! Right now they are living on top of the TV in our den.

On the 4th day...
OK, tracethekat told me that day 4 was one of her favorites, and I can see why!

These needlepoint pictures are so great! And I am totally in love with the little alien guy! His eyes are so cute (all 4 of them)! And he's holding a little banner that reads "The truth is out there"
Here's a close up:

The funny thing is, I have been debating what color scheme I want to use in my studio. I either want to do black, white and red, or some sort of lime green and white. Tracethekat gave me pictures in both color schemes! Oh, decisions, decisions!

On the 3rd day...
Tracethekat has some seriously mad crochet skills! I love these 3 dolls! One is a witch, one a zombie (my favorite!) and the 3rd is a vampire (it's a little hard to see her fangs in my photo)

On the 2nd day...
OMG, these are SO cool! I got Jack and Zero!! I have several friends who are plotting to steal these from me... not gonna happen...

And finally ( Cry) on the 1st day...
I am completely in love with this scarf! I love scarves, have quite a few, and this by far is my favorite!!! It's gonna go so well with my fancy black rain coat! I wanted to use it on Halloween itself but it was too warm (80!!), but I did get to use it yesterday (upper 50's!).

I have really, REALLY enjoyed this swap!!! It was a LOT of work, but it was SO much fun!!! Thank you so much to Tracethekat for being such an awesome, talented swap partner. My studio is gonna ROCK when it's finally finished!

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 03:37:53 AM by GlassSpider » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in.
-Leonard Cohen
mlookyloo1
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009 06:23:14 PM »

My spot  Cheesy this is what I received from Pupper
I'am going to get so fat look what I got for day 13 this is the box that day 13&12 came in

and what was in it

and my boyfriend

Day 12 look at all the goodies I got

love the light and candles

jason from friday the 13 he has a head in his hand

love tha jewelry box
day11
1 bag 9charms and 1 nicklace

Day 10 Magnets

day 8 owls I love owls

day 7 all goodies spooky shasowbox oven mitt dish towel mirror from the shinning redrumpictur frame candles  spider web card board with spider

day 6 ouija board with goodies in it

day 9 dark shadows pins I dont know what happen to the first one I did

day 5 all kind of goodies I lost the 2 skulls to my grandson

Day 4 Look at all the garland I got

day 3 black rose and a bag I love it

and the back of the bag

day 2 earring and  great owl I love it

day 1 halloween scrap book I will get used out of it for this swap

thank you for all the great gift I love them all  Smiley
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009 05:04:03 PM by mlookyloo1 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
cigarettesandvalentines
Red ships of Spain!

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009 06:44:06 PM »

akk! I've been having a hell of a time getting pics to upload! Sad

Anyway...

Day 13!

Super delicious vegan cookies!

Day 12!

clothespin magnets! the bats are so cute Cheesy

Day 11!

glitter eyed skulls!  They're on my bookcase as I type Cheesy

Day 10!

hair doo-dads!  I've worn several already and have gotten lots of compliments Smiley

Day 9!

Pocket art! (These pics are terrible. They're super adorable in real life!)

My faves Cheesy

Day 7:

Kitty toys!

action shot:

Day 6:
Eyeball 'garden'! No sunlight or water needed! haha

Day 5:
Creepy Cute Crochet book, two skeins of yarn, a crochet hook, a scarf (so cute! Got lots of compliments on it when I wore it to work yesterday!), two pairs of socks (yay socks:D) and skull bracelet

Day 4:
Halloween Decor!

Day 3!:
Dia De Los Muertos goodies! A Loteria set (awesome!), fabric and awesome sugar skull wall hanging

Day 2:
Awesome skully bowling bag...bag, and skull tote!

Sideways Angry

Day 1!:
Super amazing vampire shrine! One of the bats broke off in shipping, but I'm pretty sure I can fix it with a little glue:

Thanks so much for everything, missmuffcake!

and sorry for taking so damn long to get all the pictures posted
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009 04:38:57 PM by cigarettesandvalentines » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Someone has to go back and get a shitload of dimes."

Personal Swaps? Love 'em! Drop me a PM

etsy! http://www.etsy.com/shop/historystuffed

http://hamiltonsstupidhat.blogspot.com/
arcadian green
I wants flies in on dragons!

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009 07:09:07 PM »

All the goodies I have received from witchybelle4u2:

Day 13:
13 treats bags...

and treats!! Candy as well as small Halloween trinkets. There's little Halloween ornaments, a pumpkin bell, spiders, hands and feet!

Day 12:
12 Nightmare before Christmas pins. I'm still trying to decide where to put all of them!

Day 11:
Cute glow in the dark Halloween stickers(I love stickers), stamps (love the little witch hat), little ink pads and several bracelets. The skull beads are awesome.  Smiley

Day 10
Six Halloween cookie cutters and 4 chocolate lollipops. I defiantly like cookie cutters!  Smiley

Day 9
I received two packs of Halloween stencils, pumpkin candles, candy, two little pumpkin rings (which are on the box of candles) and a cute candy corn plush.

Here is a sample of some of the stencils. I have tons of ideas on how I want to use these.  Smiley

Candy Corn Plush... I love this little guy!!  Cheesy

Day 8
I got lot's of Halloween scrapbook goodies. Cute yellow and orange buttons, a scrapbook kit, adorable cat stickers, cute ribbon and I love all the paper. I almost don't want to use it.  Cheesy

Day 7
I received 7 gift certificates to witchybelle4u2's etsy site. I also had two extras a small skeleton hand key chain and some cute pirate stamps.

Alright I opened everything, took pictures and now I hope I have them in the correct day order since I got it all mixed up!

Day 6
A cute skull bag, two ice cube trays (used them already and love them!) candy markers (needed new ones) and a Link Pez dispenser. Well it wasn't Pez brand but I was so excited to get it!! I showed my husband and went on and on about it but he didn't seem impressed. I'm sure deep down inside he was.  Cheesy

Day 5
4 Nightmare before Christmas paintings. I need to find frames for them so I can hang them up!

Also, a Nightmare before Christmas notebook. I really don't want to write in it and mess it all up!!

Day 4
Two cloth napkins, two washcloths with skulls and two necklaces! I really like the napkins and washcloths and I don't really want to get them dirty!

Day 3
Small Jack skellington and Sally dolls. They are hanging out on my fireplace mantle right now and a really soft cute Jack pillow. Love them all!

Day 2
Two books of really awesome vintage Halloween postcards.

Some vintage postcards

Day 1
Pumpkin Garland Halloween Advent Calendar! Each little pumpkin has an opening to put a treat in. This is super long and I was trying to figure out where to hang it to take pictures!

Close up of the pumpkins... I can't wait to use this next year to count down to Halloween!!

Thank you witchybelle4u2! This swap was fun and I'm kind of sad Halloween is over but I have lots of goodies for next year!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 04:38:51 PM by arcadian green » THIS ROCKS   Logged

oohmybees
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009 07:47:09 PM »

The goodies I received from PinkPug, INK.

Day 13 - Treats

Witch's broomsticks and tiny tarts.  The tarts had a rough trip, but they are still super tasty!

Day 12 - Supplies Day

8 "BOO" note card (2 designs)
skull and cross bone confetti
spider confetti
Halloween Stickers
Decorated Note pad

Day 11 - Shrine Kit Day

Wooden Tombstone box
Paper pack (4)
silver glitter
glue
Black and orange ribbon
Chip board shapes
two bone hands
skull
decorative brads
wooden fence embellishment
I can't wait to start working on this, but I have to do some post swap tidying first!

Day 10 - Store Bought Stuff

Skeleton Garland
Bottle Labels
Skull & Crossbones magnet
ear bud clips
Black Cat hand towels
Skull Gel Sticker
Novelty yarn - black and purple fun fur and lime green and orange bliss yarn

Day 9 - Paper Craft Day

"Spooky" Banner
"Beware" Banner
Witch hat Clip
Bat clip
Candy corn Clip
Owl magnet
Haunted House Square
4 inchies (?)
RIP Mini houses

I'm hanging the banners up in my craft room and they will stay up year round!  I also really like the owl magnet and the mini houses, and everything else Smiley

Day 8 - Kids Day

Framed Skeleton
Framed Black cats
Glow stick bracelets
Halloween coloring posters
Halloween tattoos
Play doh sets
Candy corn
Halloween ornament kit to color
My kids have been coloring posters all morning and now they're into the candy corn, it's going to be a wild, sugary day here today!

Day 7 - Baking Day

A decorated treat box
decorating icing
boo peeps
gummy tarantulas
candy corn
licorice twizzlers
purple sugar sprinkles

Day 6 - Skull Decorations

A skull "puzzle" to put together

a paper craft skull
a wooden skull
a fabric skull swag
a glittered skull
mini glittered skulls

Day 5 - Kids day again

My kids names in black glitter, they were a bit stuck together, but I managed to pull them apart
caution photo frame
two trick or treat bags, the ribbon handles need to be attached, PinkPug,INK's sewing machine broke during this swap

Day 4 - Altered Art Day

Altered board book
Altered CD and stand
Paper witch's hat

and a mini shadow box with a tombstone and skeleton hand

Day 3 - Clothing Day

I "heart" my mummy shirt
Skull shirt
Skeleton Hoodie
extras - 2 pairs of skeleton gloves and 2 pairs of skeleton socks

Day 2 - Witch Day

Two witchy wall plaques

Day 1

A glittery, lighted haunted house with a cemetery.  The glitter really confused my camera and this is the best shot I could get.

Extras

Two Plant stakes
Two Halloween fabrics
Six black cat cocktail decorations (from my wists)

Thanks a lot PinkPug, INK.  I had a great time with this swap, I'm glad I was able to get in at the last minute!  Happy Halloween everyone!!!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009 08:43:15 AM by oohmybees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cupcakeology
World domination...one cupcake at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009 08:02:32 PM »

Day 13 - Mama Spider and 12 Baby Spiders!

Day 12  - 12 Pumpkin Ornaments

Day 11  - 11 Magnets

My favorite:

Day 10 - A tree with 9 little bats & flickering tea lights!

Day 9 - A basket filled with candy and party poppers!

What was in those party poppers you ask?

My 3 year old thinks everything should be packaged in a popper now!

Day 8 - Lots of painted wood goodies!

There's also a glittery spider, but it's gone MIA.  Tomorrow I'm cleaning the carpets, so I'm sure I'll find him hiding!

Day 7 - Splish, splash, there's a ghost in my bath!

Day 6 - Kitchen Goodies - 4 awesome appliqued towels and matching aprons for Little Miss Cupcakes & Me!

The apron pics are coming soon!

Day 5  - Felt appliqued pillow and pencils with felt toppers

Day 4 - Halloween stamps, card making kits and a candy necklace kit!

The candy necklace kit came on the perfect day, it actually snowed yesterday and we stayed inside and made our necklaces!

Day 3 - 3 amazing candlestick holders with candles!

I love them!

Day 2 - A purse for me and a backpack for my little friend, LOADED with candy and goodies!

Day 1 - A beautifully painted box full of candy

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009 10:33:32 AM by Cupcakeology » THIS ROCKS   Logged
psychonmemphis
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009 10:28:04 PM »

Day 13:
awesome candy! It ate some but there was originally 13 lol i like all of it and even planned on buying the hand for my party!

Day 12: Baking and candy making stuff! i am very fond of baking and have never tried candy making but i am so so excited!

Day 11: All kinds of goodness! a brain plant,hatching snake,2 mummy flower pots,serving tray,monster band aids,cute wooden sign,2 candle holders,and 2 little devils Smiley

Day 10:Super awesomeness again!2 Witches brew candles,2 beautiful candle holders,craft pumpkin, pumpkin carving kit,eyeball lights(they change colors),candles and batteries for things i got and a candy filled pumpkin.

Day 9:An Embroidery kit? I think it is an embroidery kit that is what i used it for needless to say i may have opened it already and did well 3 of 4 lol

Day 8:a zombie bear,tee-shirt,tote bag,halloween tissue,2 skeleton straws,squishy head skull, and awesome garlic vampire breath mints i love it all!

Day 7:3 wash cloths,a pencil,a beautiful scarf,50 tattoos (my mans little sister collects them so i let her have them),and the coolest picture frame ever!

Day 6:Super cool witch that has a broom( i moved it for the pic) and she hangs on your ceiling like she is flying my mom is in love with it( she was late to work trying to look at it all lol),2 pimp cups for me and my man at the party (how did you know i buy new ones every year!) cat kitchen set ( pot scrubber,dish towel, and dish cloth!)candy necklace kit (gonna wear that tomorrow) and a sewn thing with little beads inside it that i think you put a pot on? anyways someone tell me but i think it is adorable!

Day 5:glittered beware sign, glittered paper chandelier (i bought one from the dollar tree but this one is better and going in my kitchen Smiley,pumpkin and ghost tea light holders,wack a zmbie punching bag (having that up at the party),and owl ribbon ( i love love love it) and extra rainbow brite stickers! now where to put them so i can see them ?)

owl ribbon:

Day 4:2 sets f happy halloween cards( i am going to send some to my dad),2 packs of very pretty napkins,torture weapon garland (i wanted some so bad but with the party could not afford it), and a beautiful shadow box she made.

Day 3:2 bat pillow cases which my boyfriend "thinks" he is getting, an awesome paper craft halloween house/box, i will use it for (costume contest votes),and a sweet cupcake stand which is also perfect for the party and i wanted but would not buy for myself.

Day 2:sweet wreath she made ( kinda like mine but everyone thinks it is better) and a freaking table cloth! i so needed one but i am trying t wait to put it on so the cats do nt attack it.

Day 1: a BIG skeleton! i named him fred Smiley

« Last Edit: October 31, 2009 12:32:14 PM by psychonmemphis » THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009 05:44:58 AM »

smushisweetbaboo's mini-gallery!

On the 13th day of Halloween my most generous and talented partner gave to me:

Day of the Dead placemats, lil' ghosty napkin rings, napkins and a secret pocket pillow!!! WOW!!!! I feel guilty, all I sent was candy!!! Thanks princess!!!!   Cheesy

On the 12th day of Halloween...gave to me:

12 amazing, wonderfully detailed Perler Halloween tree ornaments! How cool and detailed are these???

On the 11th day of Halloween...gave to me:

A pincushion jar, two mini dots boxes (hubby claimed) and stitch markers!!! How funny, I used some of the same glass beads in PrincessPimp's day 11 stuff!!! XD

On the 10th day of Halloween...gave to me:

Super awesome jewelry!!! We obviously have similar tastes! I am so wearing the candy corn necklace, earrings and charm bracelet to a halloween party we're going to!!! Yay!!!

On the 9th day of Halloween...gave to me:

coaster set, scrubbies, magnest, pumpkin pie pot holder, pumpkin pot holder, s&p shakers, decorated eye holder, awesome!!!!

On the 8th day of Halloween...gave to me:

super awesome amigurumi!!! I am so jealous of her tight stitching and...well, patience! Cause I couldn't have made any of these!!! Cheesy I adore that she made me a bunny cause that's what Anya from Buffy is afraid of! Love love love the Boo trio!!!

On the 7th day of Halloween my super awesome partner gave to me:

sugar skull soy candle (smells delish...glitter on top!!!), body balm (purchased from mrstattooedgeek, etsy), day of the dead vanity mirror (dnacreations, etsy), ouija board soap, Twilight fortune cookie soaps (so cute, have random quotes from books), jack o lantern soap, and DoD soap set (dugshop, etsy, I think I'm going to be a new client!). Can I just tell you how spoiled I feel?HuhHuh (((LOVE)))

On the 6th day of Halloween my crazy awesome partner gave to me:

Day of the Dead decoupaged purse, wallet, flask (I can't tell you how in love I am with this flask) (dnacreations, etsy), DoD minishrines (rosiegirlart, etsy), DoD soap on a roap (dugshop, etsy), and a flytrap terrarium!!! We have wanted one of these forever!!!!! How freakin' spoiled am I?Huh?

On the 5th day of Halloween my partnerpimp gave to me:

Spiderweb table topper and candy cauldron bowl, pumpkin bag, apron, bath set (pumpkin toilet paper holder, now on my toilet tank), round pillow! Awesome!

On the 4th day of Halloween my pimpin' partner gave to me:

crazy cool kits!!! Sugar skull kit, mosaic candle holder kit, altar kit, papercrafts supplies; the paper is awesome, I can't wait to scrapbook with it, and how cool is the sugar skull kit??? I especially LOVE the shrine kit, I can't wait to make it!!! LOVE!!!!

On the 3rd day of Halloween my partner gave to me:

an awesome wall quilt (lots of detail that I wasn't able to capture with my camera), a beautiful hat/scarf set with sugar skull appliques on them (quite frankly my daughter insisted that she get them, since I've so woefully ignored her while working on this swap I had to give in!!!) and an amazing shawl that actually is draped over my TV (it looks perfect, and I wasn't able to capture the sparkly spiders woven into it, awesome!!!).

On the 2nd day of Halloween my amazing partner gave to me:

Two wreaths decorated with crocheted items, luckily one is fall/harvest themed and I can leave it up a little longer!!! Notice the adorable smooshed witches at the top of the halloween one!!!

On the 1st day of Halloween, my wonderful partner gave to me:

A spooky graveyard cake box!!! I was hoping I'd get one of these once I saw them in my partner's gallery of stuff she's made!!!! These pics def don't do this justice, and she filled it with candy which my daughter was very happy to see!!!!!

This was by far an amazing swap and I feel really, really spoiled!!!! I am so thankful for my amazing partner's attention to detail and thoughtfulness!!! Thanks Princesspimp!!!

~Heidi
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 05:30:17 AM by smushisweetbaboo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Trend Alert: Lace Pumps
Stylist Tod Hallman Shares His No. 1 Red Carpet Essential
Denim Jacket Trends
Hottest Looks for the Holiday Season
Threads: Tangies Goes From Cannabis Cups to Cannabis-Inspired Clothing Line
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...