A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,053
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 44 Cent Swap Rd 3 Gallery  (Read 22203 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: October 16, 2009 04:40:31 PM »

Yay!  I received my awesome envelope from myklia!!! 

A great selection of 'vintage ladies' like I had hoped for.  These are so fun to look at.  Also, see that black glitter?  Those are two pieces of glitter felt!   Grin Grin  I think its funny because I sent her some black glitter paper. 

Two of my favorite ladies:

Fun summer paper:

She had decorated the inside of the envelope which I forgot to take a picture of.  Thank You, myklia!  LOVE my envelope.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #231 on: October 16, 2009 06:11:26 PM »

So I got my envie out of "mail jail". Here is all the really cool loot I received from Samantha.Arch:

There are a bunch of fall stickers (love the glitter ones), three skeins of embroidery floss, a couple ATCs and ATC blanks, some cool pumpkin cut outs (the white jack-o-lantern is awesome), a bit of printed vellum, a bag with buttons and a whole bunch of jump rings (I needed these!) and last but not least...chocolate!

I think the ACTs need a close up:

Both of these are great...though the crime scene is my absolute favorite. Smiley

Thank you so much Samantha! I love everything and will put it to good use. I was worth the wait. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Samantha.Arch
I want to sing another melody, so different from the one I always sing...

Live Love Learn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: October 16, 2009 09:00:32 PM »

I'm really glad you both liked your items! It was really fun to make things for the both of you cause you two seemed a lot alike.  Grin

As I'm typing this my husband and I are trying to figure out the printer. I got batteries for the digital camera but the cord is at my moms. So I plugged the card into the printer and it's telling me that I need to install the software... Which I don't have. lol If I have to I'll bust out the cell phone again and do pictures that way. But there will be pictures TONIGHT!  Grin Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lStay crafty|
spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #233 on: October 16, 2009 09:12:55 PM »

I don't know what your technical setup is...but usually you can upload to your photo hosting site right from your memory card. I know that's what I do with photobucket. I put my card in my computer, cancel when it tries to get me to upload to my computer and then just upload from the card in photobucket.

Though cell phone pictures are OK too. Smiley

I think the reason why it came postage due was everything sort of shifted to the middle and it was too thick. I weighted it on my scale and the weight shouldn't have been an issue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KLKing
Sewing Mentor

"Craftophrenia"~ Dabbling in Everything!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: October 16, 2009 11:53:58 PM »

Glad you got the mail bailed out! What a trip that crime scene ATC is!
I don't think I could I could get away with making or getting something like that around "Grandma"! She'd freak! She'd think I was dangerous!
So, I wonder who'se left to recieve?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Samantha.Arch
I want to sing another melody, so different from the one I always sing...

Live Love Learn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: October 17, 2009 12:19:46 AM »

Mail jail! Haha that cracks me up!

Here are the pictures of what the amazing Spookygrrrly sent me... Finally!!
And by finally I mean finally I can upload the pictures not that the envelope took forever. lol  Roll Eyes Also, no postage needed!
I apologize for the quality of the pictures.  Undecided

First is my favorite!! Beautiful floral paper. I can't wait to use this! I have some inchies and atcs in mind right now.  Grin

Next are some cute Halloween stickers and state stamps! I love how the stamps have facts about the state on the back! The state bird, flower, tree, capital, and statehood. How stinkin cute.

And we have some awesome fabric that has skulls and knitting needles. It's folded in this picture btw. She did her stalking and found out I am trying to learn how to knit.  Grin It has a black background with white skulls and pink knitting needles.

And last but not least she sent me some heart confetti and small jewels (perfect for inchies!) Sparkly ribbon and some Japanese (I believe) charms. All of it was packaged in a cute little pouch.

Thank you so very much Spookygrrrly. I love everything that you sent! Another great 1st time swapper right here!! I can't wait to use all of the great things that you both sent me. Thank you again! And thank you organizers. You did an amazing job of keeping such a huge swap moving smoothly!

Oh and I want that puppy!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lStay crafty|
riffsrevenge
« Reply #236 on: October 17, 2009 12:27:11 AM »

I recieved from loves2experiment and sarcastra very close in proximity so I will post both together!

First, from loves2experiment:

everything she mailed- tons of super cool scrapbooking stuffs!!! yayyy I took a trip to korea this summer and I totally have to scrap book it so all of this will come in handy!!!

Close up of my favorites:

a super cool fabric pouch that I'm certain i have a use for!! and one of many 3-D button stickers she sent but this one is crossword patterned and i heart crosswords!

From Sarcastra:

super cute envie... my house mate was jealous, she even liked the stamp you used!!

Now multiple pics cause she sent me soooo much stuff (i was spoiled)

sheet of stickers and a tape measure ribbon

mooorrree scrapbooking stuff and a fortune

and my favorites:

lol i'll probably use the cut outs with the butterfly and flower on it to make more pretty envelopes to send to swap partners lol specially if there is another 44 cent swap!

Thank you so much to both my partners and to the moderater/co-moderater!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookygrrrly

glitter glue addict

« Reply #237 on: October 17, 2009 12:27:44 AM »

I'm glad you like everything Samantha. I had fun picking stuff out. Smiley

Oh and the heart confetti are actually stickers. They are the seal kind that you lick and stick. I like using them in small projects because it's just enough tack to hold in place until I seal it later.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sarcastra
« Reply #238 on: October 17, 2009 12:31:56 AM »

Phew, I am relieved the envelope got there and that you like it.  It was a challenge to edit the items to get down to an ounce. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

riffsrevenge
« Reply #239 on: October 17, 2009 12:54:23 AM »

i could tell  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Eriko from Dragon Crisis
How to Make Great Selections in Photoshop Elements 11
How to Draw Disco Bear from Happy Tree Friends
How to Draw Diego from Dora the Explorer
How to Draw Dad from The Amazing Gumball
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...