A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 298,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
549 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have - Fall 09 Discussion  (Read 6862 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

oneredboot
« on: October 01, 2009 05:21:30 AM »

Discuss amongst yourselves!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bergman
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009 11:23:44 AM »

I am going to join again because i didn't get to claim last month but I have to wait untill I get my camera back then I will be able to participate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oneredboot
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2009 05:09:30 AM »

organizer note:

Everyone who has emailed me in the past few days should have "in progress" feedback for this swap.  If not, please let me know! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2009 06:23:29 AM »

I'm in!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
oneredboot
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009 06:20:48 PM »

organizer note:

just a reminder:  if you're list is up, please don't let it sit for more than 2 days!  if nothing is claimed in that time frame, it's your responsibility to add to it or sweeten the deal.  this swap is most fun when we have are all able to make snappy claims!

awesome, thanks!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009 06:30:50 PM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009 12:53:03 AM »

april again: What size are the matting papers?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
april again
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009 07:26:37 AM »

Hey there,

they are 6 1/2  by 4 1/2 inches.

thanks for looking Smiley

April
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009 09:27:56 AM »

organizer notes

can each of you check the claims list and PM me if there are any changes?  If you have received or sent and I haven't recorded it, please PM! 

another issue:  Sadly, I'm not going to be able to organize in November.  Would anyone be interested in taking over?  If not, we can take a break and start up again in Dec. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bergman
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009 04:46:23 AM »

can we get this swap moving for the last week before nov?     I can't organize I have a little too much on my plate right now but I hope someone can!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2009 12:33:12 AM »

I might be able to organize, but I am not sure people want me to. I am just very much into keeping the swap going, and I feel that if people do not claim from your list in a day or two it's time to add things and/or reduce the price. In another day or two you might want to significantly reduce it further to say "everything is pick 2" or something and in another couple of days "everything is pick 4" or add LOTS of new stuff. I know everyone does not agree with me on this, but for me this swap is about giving things away at least as much as it is about getting stuff, so I don't mind selling stuff cheap, and I hate it when the swap gets stuck. So, anyway, the conclusion is that I am probably too engaged in keeping the swap going to be an organizer that everyone would like.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Grave Rubbing
How to Make a Denim Rug
How to Make a Custom Dress Form
How to Make a Coiled Basket
How to Make a Compact Keychain
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...