A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
452 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 31**Discussion Thread**  (Read 30556 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Nesse
« Reply #410 on: October 12, 2009 06:59:41 PM »

I really like the knitted spoon Cheesy and I totally just spent 5 minutes thinking of how you should design your website/business cards/banner and such.

See, I was thinking about messaging you about all that, too! I think our brains are connected.

get at me!

I'm also a big fan of sheepblue's silhouettes. annnnd all her other stuff Wink

I added a bunch of hand pulled rovings to my shop. they've been in my etsy shop for a while now with no buyers, figured there might be more bites from you guys Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: October 12, 2009 07:29:57 PM »

I'll be your friend P&D!  Wink

Awe, thanks! I don't think Craftster friends ever even crossed his mind since he hasn't met most of you (just Mimi...and that was really brief). If I had been organizing my own party, I definitely would have thought of you and Rox and Mimi (of course then it wouldn't have been a surprise either Wink).

Ptarmic, I am definitely going to check out the Zombie walk. That sounds awesome! I was on the dance team in high school and one year for Halloween we teamed up with the cheerleaders and performed the thriller dance all dressed like zombie. We even had strobe lights and dry ice! It was pretty cool.

Twiz, are you having your tonsils out? I haven't been keeping up with the thread but I saw you mention your upcoming surgery and remembered our conversation about tonsillectomies. I hope whatever procedure you are having done goes without a hitch and you have a swift recovery. Smiley

Sheepblue, your new artwork is awesome. I just love your style!

ZS, were you planning to put the canvas bags in your shop plain or decorated? There's a design I've been wanting to stencil on a bag for a friend (and I've just been too lazy to make a bag).

Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian swappers! A turkey dinner sounds good! I am hosting Thanksgiving for my family for the first time this year. Any advice on cooking turkeys is appreciated. My mom basically just sticks the turkey in the oven without doing anything to it and so it is usually dry. While I will continue on with several of her holiday recipes, I would like to try something new with the turkey. My husband and I thought about frying one, but in the end, I don't think we are that brave! I think I need to master cooking one in the oven before I move on to frying.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #412 on: October 12, 2009 07:44:04 PM »

I'm a HUGE believer in brining a turkey before roasting, yum Smiley  I'm typing and listening to the "knitted spoon" Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Join the Shop the Swap Winter Market Discussion opening in mid September!!

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #413 on: October 12, 2009 07:58:55 PM »

ZS, were you planning to put the canvas bags in your shop plain or decorated? There's a design I've been wanting to stencil on a bag for a friend (and I've just been too lazy to make a bag).

I can put a few in my shop plain as a supply if you are interested... there are 2 different styles, I will snap a few pictures tomorrow and try to get them listed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #414 on: October 12, 2009 09:58:07 PM »

my you were a chatty bunch today! My knitting has been languishing due to this darn job.
Is it lame that that's one of the things I am going to hate the most about working full time is losing my STS time?
I don't know how running a coffee shop(s) and doing STS as much as I would like to will go though. My friends and family might complain. haha

off to knit!

(no steeking!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
sin esperanza
« Reply #415 on: October 13, 2009 12:07:53 AM »

I too love the knitted spoon!

I got out of my craft slump and finally made some stuff.  Pretty (I think) aprons.  One half and one full... shall put in my shop but here is a preview... 'cause I'm really proud of the full one (it's lined and has a heart shaped pocket... heh)

oh and a pic of the purple fascinator on sis's head.  she like!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
Velvet Rose
« Reply #416 on: October 13, 2009 02:15:55 AM »

velvet rose, are all of the merino fibers in 8oz bundles? ...not that I need any Roll Eyes

Nesse they are 8oz bundles - I am happy to send a selection of colours totalling 8oz or just 8oz of one colour.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #417 on: October 13, 2009 05:22:30 AM »

I'll be your friend P&D!  Wink

Awe, thanks! I don't think Craftster friends ever even crossed his mind since he hasn't met most of you (just Mimi...and that was really brief). If I had been organizing my own party, I definitely would have thought of you and Rox and Mimi (of course then it wouldn't have been a surprise either Wink).

Smiley
Speaking of Mimi, has anyone heard from her recently?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mlsocci74
« Reply #418 on: October 13, 2009 06:25:48 AM »

Swap Journals are back in my shop.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

corduroy cat
« Reply #419 on: October 13, 2009 08:54:58 AM »

whew. just finished entertaining friends from NC and FL for the past week! i'm too tired to read back through 20+ pages, but good to see Phizzy is back Cheesy
*goes to collapse
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a High Ponytail
How To Get Beach Waves In Simple Steps
Top 5 Tips For Taming Summer Hair
Rita Hazan: How to Cover Gray Hair at Home
Testing the "Air Curler"
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...