A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,207
Currently Running With Scissors:
438 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 31 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 29408 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

calluna
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2009 12:08:52 PM »

!calluna’s Shop!

:OPEN

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs...There shouldn't be as many now I'm in a cleaner house...I don’t smoke, I avoid smoke, and there is no indoor smoking where I live.

For 2 points:

woven rag rug - the first thing i've made on my homemade basic loom!  Grin Various fabrics in the green-turquoise-blue range, which remind me of the ocean, woven on wool yarn. Approx 19x17".
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_25Oct09_101_6366.JPG

NSWF altered puzzle - The ABCs of Iniquity - 25 vice-tainted pieces! I can send it assembled and sealed, or broken into pieces with order/directions on the back.

Joker needlework - approx 4x7”
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_jokerxstitch.jpg

“Heirloom” handspun art yarn - off-white roving spun with old artificial pearls, doll shoes, miniature tarnished safety pins, little scraps of antique lace, metal beads, a wooden spool, and an aged, off-white lace trim. It's only about 7 yds.  Embarrassed
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_101_6071.JPG

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock, plus some coordinating papers, eyelets, brads and whimsies.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_02Oct09_101_6222.JPG

For 1 point:

Quilt top - vintage, hence not made by me. Twin-sized, would be perfect for a bunch of iron-on images, appliques, stenciling, writing with fabric markers, or embroidering in the solid-color blocks, eh?

bodice floss bobbins - inspired by both how_german and Phizzychick.  Smiley You'll get 12 bobbins, each one unique, on a small binder ring. Some that may be included:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_bodices.jpg

custom-made recon’d hardcover book from an old Readers Digest Condensed Book. The one shown is sold, but I have a variety of different cover colors and patterns, and I can do a variety of different bindings. Some of the cover designs I have:

They can be matched or mismatched if you prefer. The binding of the one shown is a Japanese album/flutterbook, which is an accordion binding with no open end. Here’s the closed book:
And here it is open:

magnetic mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a goldish/bronzy finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gold3.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/altered090.jpg

Custom cross-stitch and/or embroidery - I have a lot of thread and a lot of small fabric pieces, so  I can do just about anything right now! As long as it isn’t too huge of a project, of course. Please contact me before claiming to verify that it’s something I can finish within a week.

recon’d vintage children’s textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro children’s theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like. I can make as many of these as needed.

crocheted kerchief beautifully made by farmgirljane. I absolutely love it but somehow the shape of my head and my copious large hair don't allow it to sit right when I'm wearing it.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_9348.JPG

For 1/2 a point:

dainty cross-stitch of your favorite 4-letter word, with an authentic art nouveau or art deco border and font.  Smiley

Barbie pasties! Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end and no special emphasis on the nipples...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

- x-stitch Amelia Earhart quote made by Craftster kiden2, with fabric backing/border
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/histswap.jpg

- handmade recycled paper pack - choose any of these for half a point, or take all 3 for one point. Papers are approx. 8x5.5". Would be great for linoprints or something similar. Made by another craftster (they were handed down to me by the original recipient), and very nicely done. Each pack is bound with a variety of coordinated novelty/art yarns, most of which are handspun (some by me, some by anonymous others). The one in the foreground has a cover, and I can remove it if you want, or add a cover to the others if you want it to be a book. Choose pink, blue or greys.

Supplies

1 point

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed with paper/ephemera - this is a more manageable amount to receive, methinks.  Grin vintage goodies, book pages, weird randomness, most images too big for ATCs. there will be embellishments, too, maybe some handspun yarn as well. Let me know your preferences and interests when claiming.

2 blank 6x6 inch, stretched canvasses, still wrapped in original packaging. I can also throw in another that has already been painted on, if you want to gesso over it.

half a point

approx 1 yd of Wonder Under with instructions. Several available.

vintage cake toppers - warning, includes 2 scary clowns! All the strange plastic goodies in the picture except the ruler.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/oowyh126.jpg

Quarter of a point:

- 50 sheets of off-white vellum paper, 8.5x11", can be run through some printers

- glossy blank punched cards - 16 sheets, heavy cardstock, about the size of a recipe card or large index card, bright white with a somewhat slick surface--not as glossy as a photo but has a sheen to it that makes it a perfect surface for rubber stamping and maybe alcohol inks. I got these second-hand but I'm pretty confident they were made to be altered. Large hole in the corner for binding them all with a bunch of chunky yarns!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_101_6051.JPG

sandwich baggie full of dried lavender buds (US only due to int'l shipping regulations)

old wooden spools of thread - I also have MANY wooden spools with no thread; if you would rather have some of those, please let me know.

FREE with any claim: set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons - choose mixed color ones like these, or I'll make you a set with the colors/variety of your choosing (craftydeb sent me pounds of crayons!)

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
Send by October 9
calluna to KatyMai - quilt top (1)

Items claimed by me:
crumpet79 to calluna - Mill End Roving (2)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 2
Pending Points -0
Total Points - 2
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 10:19:06 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
A2K
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

arf arf!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2009 01:36:00 PM »

OPEN!

Brief bio:  I am a Michigan (USA) native and can't imagine living anywhere else!  No smoking goes on in my house, but we have an 18 year old scruffy cat and my darling jack russell, Haily.  I try my best to keep Haily hair off things, but I'm usually a carrier, so if one or two slip through, my apologies!  

A2K's Shop
A2K!!! - It's official!!!!

Custom crochet hook or dp needle roll (This one is mine!)  (1 pt)

I have enough fabric to make one more in this print.  I have a great stash though.  Help me bust it and get one of these!

STASH FABRICS - not claimable, but I will make needle roll or bag for you! (purple flower batik gone)

Custom needle roll for averyg (1)

Bella Mittens for averyg (3)

Custom handwarmers for SheepBlue (1):

I would be glad to make a pair for you.  They are pictured one inside out and the other turned -- can be worn either way, depending on preferences.  I have pink, gray, and green  fleece.

Boxbag style purse (1 pt) Reserved for averyg

Amy Butler fabrics.  Interior pockets for keys, cell phone, etc.  

Wristwatch pincushions! (1pt)

Order orange band or blue band..  Velcro closure, cardboard wrist-protector behind watchface.  Very stretchy to fit thick or thin wrists!  If there's a particular color combo you'd like, let me know!

Handknit socks  

1)  for small woman or average child (3 pt)
 I think someone with up to a size 7 could wear these socks!  I will take them back if I'm wrong!  Knitted from Cascade "Fixation", a cotton & elastic yarn.

Dolphin stained glass suncatcher (1 pt)
Handmade by a friend.  I have enjoyed this over the years, but SonjaBoo has sent me a replacement.  I hope someone else will get some joy from this lovely gem!

WIP Bag (2)

(zipper detail, interior pocket, and size reference)

This is constructed from a quilt I bought on clearance at Target. It has a front pocket with snap closure, large interior slot (no flap or zipper) pocket on the inside (front) and a strip of pockets across the interior back. 100% cotton.

Coiled rope trivet!  (.5 pt)

Teacup tea wallets! (1)  Order from Row A, B, C and column 1, 2, 3.   A2, A3, B1
You can choose either a teabag  or an oval "Be Good" charm for your zipper pull.  Please specify your preference in your claim.  If you do not specify, I will ship with teabags!

T-bone wallets (1)!  For the dog lover on your list!  Comes with milk bones tucked inside!
 Order from Row A or B and columns 1, 2   A1, B2  

"Fishermen" stationary - 12 cards and envelopes (1)
Handstamped.  Perfect for the fisherman on your Christmas list!

Blue sheep bag (.5) This bag sports a vinyl exterior AND interior with see-through pockets.  Could be used to carry lunch (one inside pocket is big enough for an ice pack) or store your lotions and shampoo for travel.  The interior is a shower curtain liner over muslin, so it's mildew resistant!

Blue felted bag (1) - unlined, "drawstring" handle

Hematite necklaces (.25) each

I brought these back from Alaska, but they are probably from China!  Cheesy  Great beads!  I did keep a couple of these for myself!  Order left to right:  heart, circle, round bead, stones, moose

Striped felted bag (.25) - snap closure, static handle

Apartment bowl (.25)

The autumn bowl is pieced from a place mat.

Supplies:

Hook rug kit (1 pt)

Trinket boxes  .25 each

order Monkey (2 available), fox, mouse, frog and friend(2 available) bunny, or horse and mule

Kids large playing cards; poker deck (.25)

Hinged frame (.25)

YARNY GOODNESS!!!  (clickable pics!)

R2 Fuzzi Felt:  nylon, merino, acrylic and alpaca blend!  4 available. (.5) each
Bucilla Instant Tweed: 2 for (.5)
Berrocco Cotton Twist, dark gray, 3 available (.5) each
Classic Merino , 1 available (.5) each
More Mohair, bright yellow, fingering weight, 3 available, (.5) each
Universal yarn "moods" Wool/acrylic blend 7 available (1pt) each
Blue/green rug yarn (.5) per cake (4 available)
Bucilla 4ply worsted Wool .5pt each 1 left
]

sent
received

Claims from me:
A2K to sheepBlue - garter stitch wrap (2)
A2K to loudxmouse - teacup (1)
A2K to Eliea - waterproof pillow and case (2)
A2K to Guacamolly - custom pencil roll (1)
A2K to SarahJ2001 - Custom Hook/Needle Roll (1)
A2K to SheepBlue - custom handwarmers (1)
A2K to Zelda.Suicide - brown fleece (1)

a2k to loudxmouse: Loudxmouse's needle roll-1pt
A2K to freestyle - 2 custom needle rolls ( 2)
A2K to KatyMai - Custom Needle Case (1 point)
A2K to ptarmic wumpus - red handknit socks:  A2K "imperfects" (3 pt)

A2K to averyg- Custom needle roll for averyg (1)
A2K to averyg- Bella Mittens for averyg (3)
A2K to averyg- style purse (1 pt)

Total: 21

[/color]

Claims made by me:
Freestyle to A2K- "Twiggy" fat quarters - [3, 4, 5]  (1)
Freestyle to A2K- "Twiggy" fat quarters - [6, 7, 9]  (1)
Freestyle to A2K- "Twiggy" fat quarters - [10, 11, 12]  (1)
Freestyle to A2K- "Twiggy" fat quarters - [13, 14, 15]  (1)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - Blue/Green Swarovski Necklace - (2)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - 1 Yard Blue Cotton Floral - (.5)
AsphaltQueen to A2K - 1 Yard Travel Flannel - (.5)

Misocci74 to A2K - Swap Journal (1)
MLF to A2K - 4 oz. Roving A (B) - (4)
freestyle to A2K - 12 rusty keys (3)
psyche to A2K - Zen and the Art of Knitting:  1 point

freestyle to A2K - "In the Pink" fat quarters 1- 12 (4)

Total: 16

Started with: 1
Current:2
Pending:
TOTAL:2

Please give me feedback on my shop!  If my prices need adjusting, let me know - or make me an offer!
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009 12:04:11 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2009 04:48:50 PM »

~~Kayrun's Shop~~
...OPEN!....

yellow fleece for Zelda (1 point) (claimed)

Knitted ghostie finger puppets:  1 point for the pair
larger = 3" tall, smaller = 2" tall
PLMK if you'd like googly eyes added, or if you want them as-is

Cotton washcloths:
1/2 point each~

Frankie Monster washcloth
approx. 9.5" square
(there is a garter border on both top & bottom....scan is not the best!)

Flag washcloth
approx. 8.5" x 7.5"

Princess waschloth
approx. 8 in. square
Special Order for atsuko:
two princess washcloths in solid pink (1/2 point ea. = 1 pt)

Hexagon cloth
 / approx. 8 in. across
other colors available for custom order ~ just ask

Fishie cloth

Leaf cloth

Texas Dishcloth  /approx. 7in. square
(other states available on special order...I like to use these patterns:
http://www.knittingknonsense.com/people_places.html )

~supplies~

tape measure = 1/2 point
(this is in VGC, even though the scan makes it look smudged!)

5 pr. knitting needles (2 pt.)  sold to LL

claimed from me:
by atsuko = = pair of pink princess crown washcloths (1pt)
by LaughingLark = 5 pr. knitting needles (2 pt)
by Zelda Suicide = 1 yd of yellow fleece (1 pt)

claims made by me:
from AQ = steampunk ring #5  (2 pt.)

current:3
pending: 0
total: 3

« Last Edit: October 21, 2009 05:41:32 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
wwrich
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2009 06:52:40 PM »

Open

Basics: I own a smoke-free home near Chicago, IL (USA).

[click on any picture to see a REALLY HUGE version...]

Beaded Chapsticks - 2 points

Description: Made by me using only thread and Delica beads. They are designed to slide on a standard "Chapstick" brand lip balm tube (one is included). The majority of patterns are my own creation, although some are inspired by photos of things others have done.  They take about the duration of a movie (1.5-2 hours) to complete.  They are made from exclusively little glass beads and a fine nylon thread.  I try to make sure that knots are secure, and I use a "locking" stitch on every other row, so if the thread breaks, you don't lose the whole thing.  I have one in my purse.  Its been in there for more than 5 years now, without any repairs.  The beads look somewhat worn, and one or two beads have broken and are missing.  People have informed me that dropping them on concrete will, indeed, break the beads, and wear on the top and bottom (where the threads are visible) will cause the thread to break.

FINALLY!!  Here are pictures of each chapstick available.  Click on the pictures for larger view. Claim by group letter (A, B or C) then number. (beaded chapstick A-12 (2 points))  X instead of a number means already claimed. (Feel free to add words like "the green dragon")

Group A:  

Group B:

Group C:

Crochet Turtles - 1 Point

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Tiny Striped Turtle" pattern from Crochetville.  They are about 4 inches from nose to tail.

Turtle Parade!  

Available:

* Aqua with darker sparkly aqua stripes - front row, #2 - claim as "aqua turtle (1)"
   * Yellow with sparkly black stripes - back row, #1 - claim as "yellow turtle (1)"
   * Navy with sparkly pink stripes - front row, #7 (last) - claim as "navy turtle (1)"
   * Plum Wine with sparkly black stripes - front row, #3 - claim as "wine/black turtle (1)"
   * Rose Violet with sparkly pink stripes - first row, #1 - claim as "rose/pink turtle (1)"
   * Sage (green) with sparkly black stripes - first row, #5 - claim as "green turtle (1)"
   * Navy Blue with sparkly white stripes - back row, #5 - claim as "navy/white turtle (1)"

Plum Wine and Rose Violet are the color names from the Simply Soft yarn that I used.  I would have used dusty rose instead of plum wine.

Crochet Dragons - 2 Points

Description: Crocheted by me using the free "Baby Snow Dragon" pattern from Crochetville.  There are 3 basic sizes.  Large (bulky weight yarns) are about 8 inches tall, medium (worsted weight yarns) are about 6 inches tall, and the small ones (baby yarns) are about 5 inches tall.

Size Comparison So Cute

Glamour Shot I solemnly swear that I am up to no good....

Available:

* Large Multicolored Dragon in Pink, purple, yellow, and blue - - Claim as "large multi dragon (2)"
   * Medium Hot Pink Dragon (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium hot pink dragon (2)"
   * Medium Orange Dragon with green eyes and whiskers (an exceptionally soft yarn) - - Claim as "medium orange dragon (2)"
      * Medium Rose dragon - Claim as "medium rose dragon (2)"   
   * Small purple with white fluff dragon - Claim as "small purple dragon (2)"   
   * Small yellow/multi dragon mostly yellow with pink and purple - Claim as "small yellow/multi dragon (2)"
   * Small yellow dragon Claim as "small just yellow dragon (2)"

Beaded Witch Earrings - 2 Points

Please claim as "<color> Witch Earrings (2)"

Description: Made only from beads and thread with my own paws.  Each little witch is different.  Most have red and white stockings, black shoes, a little broom, pearl heads, and surgical steel hooks.  Several have wooden beads for heads.  The yellow ones are "princesses", and carry a magic wand instead of a little broom.  The two points includes a "matching pair", meaning a witch with a left-facing broom, and a right-facing broom.  (The color names are from the tubes of beads that I use for these)

Mob Shot

Black Matte (have 4 pair, 3 with green pearl heads, 1 with wooden heads)

Dark Green Matte (have 1 pair available)

Medium Blue Luster (have 1 pair available)

Transparent Red (have 2 pair available)

Yellow Iris (have 1 pair available -- these are "princess" with little silver butterflies on their magic wands)

Cobalt Matte (1 pair available)

Purple/Aqua (1 pair available)

Little Monster Purses - 3 Points

Please claim as "<color> Monster Purse (3)"

Description: Each little purse is hand made by me from a pattern of my own design.  The purse is about 7 inches from side to side. I made the original of this purse for my now 5 year old daughter.  Each purse if fully lined, has a Velcro closure, and the strap is firmly sewn into place.  The lining fabrics vary, but most are flannel. The teeth and eyes are vinyl fabric.  The eyes are satin stitched into place, and the "glint" in each eye is embroidered on.  They come in a variety of colors.

Here is a picture of the inside of one:

Colors Available: (When I make them, I make multiples of each color. Click for my current inventory....I will try to keep it fairly up to date.  (I do keep the copy on my laptop pretty accurate, I just have to remember to copy it to the server occasionally)  If you go to that page, you can follow the links to see pictures of the actual monsters that you can decide between.  Each does have its own personality!

Dark Brown (3 available):
Red (2 available):
Variegated Yellow (1 available):
Light Yellow (2 available):
Gold (3 available):

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me:

total 0 received

Claims I have made:

total 0 spent

Pending points: 0
Current points: 4
Total: 4

Wishlist
DIY Kits for crafts I don't do haven't done yet (ha!)
Things that I can't (or won't) make myself
Always a sucker for anything with cats or kittens
Things that might excite a 6 year-old girl
soaps and lotions that smell fruity or have no fragrance
yarn that will make cool dragons or other animals
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
psyche
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2009 11:34:52 PM »

Psyche's Fabulous Shop  
. . . is CLOSED... since the month is over!

Claims Made From Me
psyche to A2K - Zen and the Art of Knitting (1 point) - RECEIVED
psyche to Zelda.Suicide - Xyron Sticker Maker (1 point) - SENT Nov 6

Claims I Have Made
ptarmic wumpus to psyche - fantastic heavy home dec linen print"  (1 point) - RECEIVED

Pending: 0
Current: 4
Total: 4
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009 12:17:46 PM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009 09:19:06 AM »

NATALIE'S SHOP IS **OPEN**

All items will be making their way to you from Southern California!
Please make your claims as full points.  All small thumbnails should be clickable links.
Thanks for checking out my shop!

Please feel free to submit a request for a custom order and I'll see what I can do!

3 Point Items

NEW! "Tuscany" Handspun Yarn (3)
Just over 2oz (approx 60gm) of Colonial Top, handspun on my drop spindle.  It's 96 yards, slightly thick and thin (Dk/Worsted).  I named it Tuscany.  Smiley
 CLAIMED!

2 Point Items

NEW! "Foggy Morning" Dyed Recycled Yarn (2)
Recycled yarn, respun to gather the separated plies then dyed with Kool Aid.  Fibers: 42% Wool / 30% Acrylic / 28% Alpaca.  This is about 96 yards.

Men's Fingerless Mitts (2)
I knit these up using Paton's SWS and while I find that yarn to be lovely and soft, my husband found the yarn to be itchy so he can't wear them.  Perfect for the guy in your life who doesn't have sensitive hands.  Careful...these will felt and should be handwashed gently!

1 Point Items

5"x7" Original Photography (matted to 8"x10") (2) (1)
These are all my original photographs taken from my portfolio.  I have matted these 5"x7" prints so they are ready for framing.  The mats are signed by me.  Please specify the title of the print in your claim.

Tequila SunsetThe Guide
Standing Tall
Childhood MemoriesLeft Behind

Baby Blanket w/ Crochet Edging (1)
A teal fleece baby blanket that I added a scalloped crochet edging to in cream acrylic yarn.  It measures 30"x30".

NEW! Blue Swirl Beanie (1)
A super cute beanie crochet in a variegated acrylic yarn using cluster stitch.  The yarn created the cute swirly pattern.  Can be machine washed and dried.

NEW! Cotton Facial Set (1)
This includes one washcloth and three facial scrubbies.  They're crocheted from cotton and will only get softer with use!  

NEW! Cotton Kitchen Set (1)
This includes one dishcloth and two tawashi scrubbies, all crocheted with cotton yarn.

NEW! iPod armband (1)
This was made for me as part of my Magic Yarn Ball Round 5 swap by Eye On Sparrow.  Unfortunately I don't have an iPod and would rather it go to somebody that does!  It's crocheted with velcro closure.

Pillar Candle Base (1) (U.S. claim only please - these are kind of heavy)
These were made using marbles from the centerpieces of my wedding, fixed onto glass candle bases.  You have the choice of frosted green marbles or clear green marbles (candle pictured here not included!).  Please specify frosted or clear in your claim.

Raspberry Lemonade Yarn (2)(1)
This is yarn recycled from a thrift store sweater that I then dyed using Kool Aid.  Fiber content is 35% Wool / 35% Acrylic / 30% Cotton.  It's 100 yards and is approx DK/Worsted weight.  There is one knot in the skein.
 Claimed!

Scented Eye Pillows (1)
Inside of each pillow is rice, lightly scented with essential oils.  These can also be used either hot or cold.  For heat therapy, pop the pillow in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.  For cold therapy, place the pillow in a sealed bag and leave in the fridge or freezer until chilled.  Please specify green or yellow in your claim.  Blue has been claimed!!

0.5 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Crochet Baby Booties (0.5)
These are adorably cute and I give them to friends as baby shower gifts all the time.  I have an excess inventory though!  Please specify color in your claim.  Black and green pairs are gone!

Fuzzy Scarf (0.5)
Knit up with fun fur with large needles to give a nice soft and fuzzy scarf.  The scarves were designed to be shorter but with a lot of stretch due to the open stitch.  Please specify lavender or grey stripes in your claim

Golden Dangle Earrings (0.5)
I've been playing with learning wire wrapping and this is my prototype pair!  They are glass beads on gold wire - very cute and delicate.  

Rustled Up Socks Knitting Pattern (1) (0.5)
I designed this sock pattern in the fall, but the lacy leaf design would be a great spring/summer sock too!  This is for a pdf copy of the pattern that would be sent to you via e-mail.

NEW! Shell Earrings (0.5)
Made a pair of these for my swap partner in another swap but liked them so much I made another pair for myself.  I still have supplies to make more!!  They have small wooden beads and a shell in the center.  This is a photograph of my pair - I'll be making any orders when you claim so the bead colors may vary slightly.  If you want to claim more than one pair, just let me know!

0.25 Point Items
Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Fuzzy Pouch (0.25)
This fuzzy pouch was knit using a white acrylic yarn and some self-striping fun fur.  It's lined and has a button closure.  My husband's baby sister uses the one I made her for the tooth fairy!   Cheesy

Photo Notecards (0.5) (0.25)
These are photo notecards that I bought as a big lot at a garage sale.  I can't quite date them, but they're all hand-mounted and the photos are by a local (Los Angeles) photographer.  Each claim is for 2 complimentary cards with matching envelopes.  Please specify the title of the cards in your claim.  

Silhouette LandscapesUmbrellas

Supplies
Points noted next to items.  Please redeem in full points.  Thanks!

Mill End Roving (2) for 3oz 4oz
When I was first learning to spin, I ordered 3lbs of the brown tone mill end roving from Sheep Shed Studio.  I've still got a ton and would love to destash some so I can buy other roving!  I have over a lb available.  There is mohair in this, but I've found that it's pretty easy to separate.  The colors remind me of smores!

Mystery Yarn (0.25 pts)
I'm not sure where I got this or what exactly the type of yarn is.  Would probably work best for home decor type items.

2 Sailor Girl Vintage Notecards (0.25 pts)
Sweet image of a sailor girl with a nautical line-drawing behind her.  This is for 2 blank notecards with envelopes.  Perfect for paper crafting - would make a really cute notebook or scrapbook page theme.

Claims made from me: sent/received
crumpet79 to mullerslanefarm - "Tuscany" Handspun Yarn (3)
crumpet79 to SarahJ2001 - Scented Eye Pillow - Blue (1)
crumpet79 to SarahJ2001 - Raspberry Lemonade Yarn (1)
crumpet79 to calluna: Mill End Roving (2)

Claims I have made: received
KatyMai to crumpet79 - Jewellery J-1 and J-2 (0.5 each = 1 point total)
loudxmouse to crumpet79 - Autumn Fire Roving (3 pts)
twiztidblood to crumpet79 - Homemade drop spindle (3)
pinkanddinky to crumpet79: Pantyliners/Maxipads (6, 18 and D) (2)

Current: 5

TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009 07:10:09 PM by crumpet79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nesse
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009 05:05:35 PM »

! Nessa's Shop !
OPEN Grin

Nesse is a 19 year old art student living with her boything in a small town in NY. She goes back and forth between her new home, and her mum's home [where lot's of furry creatures and small children flourish]. She has two adorable furbabies [and one crazy cat] whom like to cuddle with her wooly creations, so beware kitty hair.

Halloweeny Vegan Soaps!
new!
sooper spooky sample soaps [.5pt]
each treat bag has 5 skulls/pumpkins (usually 3 pumpkins, 2 skulls) and weighs approx. 2.5oz
they are scented with pumpkin crunch pie, and witching hour FO's.

felted soaps! [1.5pt]
choose:
pumpkin crunch -
1, 2,
3, 4

witching hour -
1, 2(candy corn), 3

Pumpkin Crunch Pie[1]
smells sooooo incredibly yummy, but it looks kinda like brains. gross yet irresistible!
choose rectangular or round

Witching Hour[1]
this one is not as smelly as I'd like it to be... it's supposed to smell musky and yummy and patchoulie-y, but it's not very potent. it mostly smells of cinnamon.
choose rectangular or round

Fiberrrr!
*click name to see more pictures*

new!

BR009 1.3oz [1.5]
Blend: Domestic, Mill End wool (usually contains a bit o' mohair) & Bamboo.

BR007 2.4oz [2.5]
Blend: Alpaca, Domestic & Romney.

BR005 1oz [1]
Blend: Romney, Coopsworth, Falkland, Mill End wool (usually contains a bit o' mohair) & Bamboo.

BR001 .5oz [.5]
Blend: Cormo, Falkland, Mill Ends (usually contains a bit o' mohair), & Bamboo.

BR006 .7oz [.5]
Blend: Merino, Alpaca, & Mill End wool (usually contains a bit o' mohair).

BR010 1.9oz [2]
Blend: Alpaca, Merino & Bamboo.
for lxm!

mohair 3.1oz [2]

ColorBox [1pt]
[red, yellow, green, blue, brown, lilac]
1.2 oz of hand pulled roving. This is a blend of cormo, alpaca, a bit of mill end wool, and bamboo. This will definitely make a super-funky, lumpy-bumpy yarn, don't expect to get an even yarn from this one! (unless, of course, you are insanely patient) I can make more of this if anyone's interested.

heart stuffie
PM me for colors/sizes

[*my mannequin is a size Medium*]
Tie dyed summer shirt [1pt]
Brand: Amelia Size M 100% Cotton, super soft and light. Dyed with blue and yellow, with a lot of white still showing.

Furoshiki bag [.5]
Furoshiki's are made using a square of fabric. They can be tied in lot's of different ways to make different style bags for gift wrapping and such. This one was tied in three places and makes an excellent over night bag... I could probably fit myself in it, if I scrunched up into a tight enough ball haha.

Custom Mary Jane Slippers! [3 pt]
Made of 100% acrylic yarn [or woolease]  so they are machine washable! I can do any size, and nearly any color. PM me before you claim so I can make sure I have the colors you want! Here are a bunch of examples:

[I've kinda been "slippered out" and I'm rather busy this semester, but if you really really want a pair, I will absolutely make them. but it may take a week or two, so please talk to me before claiming Smiley]

Handmade Vegan Soaps!! [1 pt]

PM me before claiming to be sure I have the ones you want!
Soap Samples [2/1pt]
CPHP soap with aloe. Choose between 4 scents: Fir Needle & Sandalwood, Nag Champa, White Tea & Ginger, Oatmeal Milk 'n Honey. Total weight is about 4oz for two bars.

Lavender & Vanilla[1]

Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa [1]
When I first poured the soap into the mold with the loofah, I ended up with a hole through the middle where the soap didn't penetrate. So I made another batch to fill the middle [see the white-ish parts?] Might not be the prettiest soap... but it sure does smell good!

Joy of Almond:
CP soap with almond & coconut fragrance oil, swirled with cocoa powder. [get it? Almond Joy? hehe copyright infringement my arse]

Sandelwood & Coconut:
CP soap, smells mostly of sandelwood with very subtle undertones of coconut. I added coffee grounds for exfoliation.

Nag Champa:
CP soap with nag champa FO. Loooove this stuff.

Homemade vegan-friendly laundry soap! 1pt
I need to make more...
unscented and low sudsing. You get 1.5 cups that's enough for 24 (1 tbsp per load) washes in a regular machine, or 48 (1/2 tbsp per load) washes in an HE front loader.

Supplies!

Small box of recycled bubblewrap [1]
Medium box of recycled bubblewrap [2]
I'll pack the box with as much bubblewrap as I possible can without popping the bubbles lol.
this is about the size of a small box:

Stamp Set [all for 2pts]

Computer Paper [.5pt for all]
The two on the right are opened, but I only used a few sheets, so they've got about 40 sheets in them. The one on the left is unopened and it has 50 sheets.

Cute Bandanna's [.25pt each]
Comes with two complimenting bandannas. Choose from Monkeys, Watermelon, & Earthy.

Paint Stuffs [.25pt each]
on the right: Acrylic paints
on the left: Paint brush pens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sold:
to TwiztidBlood - Pumpkin Crunch Pie Soap [1]
to TwiztidBlood - Joy of Almond soap - 1pt
to loudxmouse--Sandelwood & Coconut soap(1)
to freestyle - Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa (1 pt.)
to Rangerbeth -  Soap samples- Fir Needle & Sandalwood (.5) and  Nag Champa (.5)
TOTAL: 5

Bought:
from sheepBlue - Mixed Media Pendants [all for 1pt]
from loudxmouse - OOAK poly-clay buttons: 12, 15, 16 [1pt]
from RubyTuesday - Owly necklace [1]
TOTAL: 3

Current: 3
Total: 3
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 04:21:43 PM by Nesse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009 11:19:20 AM »

Open!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

CUSTOM ORDERS:  
I might be able to take custom orders for...
amigurumi, other crocheted items, machine embroidered stuff , jewelry, hand drawn designs (for embroidering, logos, whatever), stuffies, photographs (I have lots of flowers, dolphins, birds, animals, travel, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**Wristlet clutch - made from vintage yukata cotton and lined in white/navy polka dots.  This fabric is adorable!  2 pts

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each

A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
C.  Ceramic birds (birds "fly" when the earrings are worn) - 1.5 inches  sold to Angry Angel!
D.  Vintage owls - 2.25 inches
E.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches
F.  Purple freshwater pearls - 2.25 inches
G.  Olive jade and friends - 2.5 inches  sold to crumpet79!
H.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

Chinese knot necklaces - 1 pt each.
Choose brown (17 in) or grey (19 in).  Metal magnetic clasps.

**Vintage bobbins - 8 inches tall, base 1 inch across.  Blurry matryoshka not included  Wink.  3 for 1 pt.  (three sets available)

**Photography - Gallery here.  (Click the link in the gallery to view all 33 photos)  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here are some examples:

4x6 - .25 pts
5x7 - .5 pts
8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
C.  White with black writing
D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Wristlet clutch.  Long handle slips through small.  Great size for carrying wallet, cell phone, plus a bit more.  Body of bag is 9x12 inches.  2pts each.

A.  Bright flowers, lined in magenta polka dots
B.  Classy camo, lined in olive green

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
B.  Blue geisha girls
C.  Teal kimono print

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts
B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Surprise Box O'Fabric - 3pts  US only
2pts if combined with another item (except another surprise box) - these will be shipped together, so you'll get a little less fabric
Flat rate box full of fabric - cottons, prints, etc - something for everyone!

*** Surprise Box O'Yarn - 3pts  US only
2pts if combined with another item (except another surprise box) - these will be shipped together, so you'll get a little less yarn
Flat rate box full of yarn - mainly acrylics, great for charity crafts, kids, scouts, etc.

***Bag of beads.  Mostly plastic, would just about fill a snack size bag.  Lots of animals (mostly white because I can't use them in my "I Spy" bags), and fun random stuff.  Great for kids!  .5pts

More coming soon!!

Sold:
aeronberry to AQ - custom traffic cone amigurumi 3pts SENT

Points started with - 3
Points available - 4
Points pending - 0

- summery cotton scarves
- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green
- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- artsy photography (Asian themes, horses, Europe)
Supplies
- forest animal cookie cutters
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- vintage knit/crochet/sewing patterns, especially for toys
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009 03:00:27 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
penguino
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009 11:55:53 PM »

Open.

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

[NEW]  acid dye roving.  2 oz brown sheep mill end (2 pt each)
R1:  blue-brown
R2:  yellow-blue-red-purple
R3:  red-orange-blue-pink
R4:  purple-green-brown
R5:  burgundy-orange

[NEW]  shetland crazy batt.
Made from washed locks from the shetland fleece that I claimed from lapoli.  I dyed the locks to red, pink and yellow and picked and carded into batt. (3pt for both)
3.15 oz total.  This batt will make bumpy/lumpy yarn...

walnut hat - (1)
adult size.  knit from handspun and natural dye(black walnut) wool with mohair hair roving.  2 available.

[2 pt each] "black walnut" roving.  
varigated brown-tone.  brown sheep mill end-wool with mohair.  natural dye with black walnut.  2 oz ea.  2 available.

rib hat - (1)
adult size

purple tote bag - (1)

Set of shooting star notecard - (1)
Approx.  1.5x1.5in, perfect for use when swapping.  You will receive 20 random ones.  These are example.  Multipled Sets Available.

knitted felt bowl set - (3)
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

wine charms - (1)
in 10 different colors

ID Badge Holder/Lanyard - (1)
With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay button - (1)

knitted bag "Sueet Suede" - (1)
size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

Supplies

See picture below.  Items listed from left to right and top to bottom.

Turtle paperweight - (1)
New.  In original packing.

Fairytale flexible push mold - (1)
New.  Never been used.  No original packaging.  For polymer clay

Tri Bead Roller - (1)
New.  Never been used.  In original packaging.

purse handle - (1)

buttons - (1)

Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me:
penguino to loudxmouse-R1: blue-brown- (2)

Claims I have made:

Current: 4
Pending:  2
TOTAL:  6
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010 08:20:56 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009 07:45:16 AM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
CLOSED
note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.

3 point items

crafty stenciled and screen printed shirt. Made to order-you can choose style (tank, t, fit) and color. - 3 pts.

2 point items

Custom stenciled and screen printed shirts. Made to order- choose style, fit and color. - 2pts each

1. thread spool- can be standard or reverse stenciled (shown)
2. tekken panda - bangles can be blue instead
3. Radiohead - can be reverse stenciled too
4. coexist
5. Cullen family crest shirt - 2 pts

1 point items

medium stenciled vamp tee - 1 pt (b/c there's a little red mark above the lips)

small screen printed cullen family crest shirt - 1 pt (This shirt is only one point b/c it was my first attempt and the shirt is used.

computer keys - all for 1 pt

needle books (choose strawberry or chocolate strawberry) -

brushed aluminium lotion bottles. never used. the pump tubes were too long, so i had to cut them. - 4 for 1 pt. (4 sets available)

sun coasters 100% cotton - 1 pt for set of 6

lavender pearl earrings - 1pt.

teal & yellow flower necklace

leopard heart necklace - 1 pt

Lavender and green jade necklace. I think the leaf pendant is jasper. - 1 pt.

Super long Hello Kitty guitar pick earrings - 1pt

beige & gunmetal flower earrings - 1 pt

wire wrapped flower ring (size 4) - 1 pt

hk black bead guitar pick earrings - 1 pt

.5 pt items

green plastic chain (2mm, 1/4") - .5 pt per foot I have quite a bit.

owl earrings (pick red or yellow) - .5 pt/ pair

plaid ring (pick pink or red) - .5 pt

sushi earrings - .5pt

current:8
pending:0
total: 8

bought:

guacaMolly - 10 medium wrist watch movements with faces/dials in unusual shapes. These are about 20-23 mm. (3)

sold:

to sheepBlue: 2 custom screen printed shirt (6 pts)

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009 08:24:21 AM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use the Decorative Drawing Tool in Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Use the Components Inspector on Adobe Flash Professional CS5
How to Place Graphics in InDesign CS4
How to Film a Business Profile - Lighting (or Lack Thereof) Pt. 5
How to Film a Business Profile - Pre-Production (Pt. 1)
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...