A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 31 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 29497 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2009 08:19:06 PM »

All Things Pink & Dinky!!!
OPEN for Business!!!

HALLOWEEN SALE!!!!!
Now through Oct. 31, all Halloween items are marked 50% off! [/b][/size]

HALLOWEEN SALE ITEMS

Halloween treat bags (unbleached muslin)- 1 point for 8 1/2 point for 8
These are the perfect size (approx. 5 1/4 inches x 3 inches) for filling with candy for Halloween party favors or to hand out to trick-or-treaters. Comes with 8 orange and 8 black ribbons because they look really nice tied together (as in first picture). Or if you prefer 8 pieces of rope-type stuff for a more natural harvesty look (second picture), just let me know. Zelda.Suicide's Halloween tote is what is making such a festive backdrop in the pictures  Smiley.
Black and orange ribbon ties:

Rope ties:

Halloween treat bags (Halloween fabric) -1 point for 8 1/2 point for 8
These are a perfect size for filling with candy for a Halloween party favors or to hand out to trick-or-treaters. Comes with 8 pieces of ribbon so all you have to do is fill and tie a bow.

Batman pattern-1 point 1/2 point
This is vintage (still in wrapper and uncut) and will make the cutest father son costume set. The directions are not in English though (I think German). It says the patterns are multisized.

Spiderweb gloves-1 point 1/2 point
Perfect for Halloween! These will extend past your elbow.

.25 point items:

Turtle Needlebook- .25 REDUCED

Curry Needlebook- .25 REDUCED

Girls Hot Dog Shirt-.25
This is a new pale pink American Apparel Classic Girl Shirt size M/OS (14 inches across chest when laying flat)
It looks like it would fit a preteen girl or a very thin adult.
Has an iron-on decal of a hot dog and says "hot diggity dog." Decal directions said it is dryer-safe but I would still hang to dry to be extra cautious.

Crib Queen Baby Sweatshirt -.25
This is a thrifted sweatshirt that says 6/9 months but I think it has shrunk significantly because it looks much small than that to me. It is almost 12 inches across under the arms and about 11.5 inches from neck to hem. Because of the iron-on words, this one should not be put in the dryer.

.5 Point Items

Smokey blue earrings- .5

1 Point Items

Gnome note cards- 1 point for set of 8
These cards feature photos by me and come with envelopes.

Gnome photo set- 1
2 5x7 photos taken by yours truly Smiley

Mini teacup pincushion-1
This is quite petite and so cute.

Antique China pincushion - 1

Toilet pincushion -1
ON HOLD FOR PSEUDO PIX
The tank provides a little storage area. the scissors and buttons are just for demo purposes.

Pride and Prejudice Sash- 1- REDUCED

Back:

Silver Heart necklace-1 REDUCED!
This is a silver-plated heart with two swarkovski crystals on each side.

Pen Holders - 1 point each
Have a brilliant thought but can't find your pen? Ready to doodle in your journal and there is no pencil to be found? Here is the cute and functional solution!

Mrs. Darcy:

Deer 2:

Here is what they look like inside the cover.

Vintage Puppy Hanky-1
This is vintage through and through. The handkerchief is vintage (a pale mauve color with white edging) and the embroidery pattern that I used was also vintage.

Covered button thumbtacks- 1 point per set- only 1 set available
Gift ready...Each set comes on a cute gift tag with a piece of corkboard

Covered button barrettes- Frogs- 1 point

T-shirt yarn - 6 for 1 point REDUCED AGAIN!!!!!! OR get all of them for 3 points!!!
These average between 9 to 14 yards and are all made of one long continuous piece. I noticed the yellow ball didn't make its way into one of the other pictures so just let me know if you want it.

Blues ON HOLD FOR PSEUDO PIX

Pinks (please choose pink, maroon, or purple)

Earthy (please choose brown, gray, or beige). The two on each end are beige and are from matching t-shirts. If you are doing a large project and need a third one of the same beige color, I have one that I didn't post because it broke a couple of times when my husband was helping me make the yarn and he pulled too hard. I'll throw it in for whoever can use it.

Black and white and red all over. These are so similar, please just choose red, black or white.
Both of the black ones are really long because they came from XXL t-shirts...probably 13 or 15 yards.

Vintage Pinwheel quilt squares - .5 for 2 REDUCED
You can have these like they are for .5 point or I can sew them into two pillows (without the stuffing) for one point total.

PANTYLINERS AND MAXIPADS!
One for 1 point, Three for 2 points, Five for 3 points
These are made from 100% cotton flannel for ultra softness and absorbancy. The pantyliners have five layers of flannel and the maxi pads have six layers. They will all have snaps on the wings when you receive them (I can only hammer so many at once and keep good relations with my neighbors Smiley). The layout of the fabric may differ, but I do take great care to make sure that as much of the design shows as possible. If you want more than one of the same pad or pantyliner, just pm me because i have multiples of most of them.

PANTYLINERS
Please choose by number: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 , 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 , 18 , 19 , 20 , 21 , 22 , 23 , 24 , 25

In case the picture isn't clear the top left is gardening boots, second from left is a cherry print. The bottom right reminds me of like Bazooka gum cartoon strips.

backs (click for bigger image):

It's hard to tell, but the frog fabric is kind of blue-green with a pale yellow liner. And the camo actually has dinosaurs on it. #17 and #19 are no longer available.

Back:

MAXI PADS
Please choose A , B , C , D , E , F , G , H , I

Backs

Back:

Back:

Cat and Mouse Wreath-1
Handmade but not by me. I picked it up at a yard sale. It's about the size of a large plate.

Chifunky Pincushion-1
Made from an Anthropologie egg cup and vintage fabric. Super cute and last one available!

Watering can pincushion -1

2 Point Items

Corduroy purse-2
This is lined with a very cute fabric and has a button-loop closure. It is only 2 points instead of 3 because after I made it, I wished I had put in some interfacing. It is still very cute and well-made.

Button closure and lining:

Vintage scrolled chair pincushion-2
I got this chair at a yard sale and added some padding and changed the cushion because the one on it was kind of grungy. It appears to be handmade from an old coke can. It is absolutely adorable and a wee bit delicate. The fabric on the cushion is also vintage.

So you can see the side scrollwork and get a perspective on size

3 Point Items

Wooden Vintage Purse- 3 points (can only ship to US)
I bought this about ten years ago at a flea market and have enjoyed it so much. But seeing as I haven't used it in several years and it is too awesome to go to waste, I thought I'd let it go to its next owner. I hate to do it but I have got to limit this heavy item to those with a US address only.

Here is the back. You can see where the two pieces are glued. But it has held together fine for many many years.

Supplies

Doilies-1 point for the lot

Baby crafts book-1 ON HOLD FOR PSEUDO PIX

Liz Claiborne trivet-1
This is perfect for you talented folks who like to paint on ceramics. It has raised dots along the edges.

Here's the back:

Lil Crafter Smock/Apron-1
This is child-sized and sturdy so it's perfect for messy projects like painting. It's not handmade, but it is new. Has pockets.

Seed beads- 3 for one point
The turquoise and red are a bit bigger than seed beads and the cobalt blue are seed beads.
These are a great deal!! And they come with the additional beads in the clickable thumbnail.

Plastic canvas (contains 8 squares)-.25

Cinderella shoes- .25 for 4 pair

Wooden assortment- .5 for lot
You can't beat this...a half a point for all these ornaments and wooden cut-outs!

Plain headband-.25
From the bridal aisle at Michael's

Doodad -.25

Magnifying Glass-2
I got this at the Discover Channel Store a long time ago and never really used it. Click the thumbnails for additional views.

Trims- 2 points for lot
Most of these are over one yard and some are two yards. In this lot there are two unopened packages, including a daisy lace trim and a velvet trim embellished with beads. The leather cords are salvaged from various things so they are not as long.

Vintage Travel Stickers- 2 points per box
These are fantastic for all kinds of projects. Each box includes 20 large stickers. Choose: Wings of the World (vintage airline ads/logos) or Exotic Destinations (vintage hotel ads/logos). These are reproductions of actual old ads from around the world.

Wings of the World:

Exotic Destinations:

Current: 2
Total: 3

Sold: RECEIVED   SENT
To Asphaltqueen: Royal scarf (2), gnome notecards (1)- 3 points total
To OneRedboot: pink and green needlebook-1
To Pseudo-pix: gnome notecards-1

Bought: RECEIVED   SENT
From Corduroy cat: bird print- 1
From Ptarmicwumpus: custom item-3

Wishlist:
Small pieces of felted wool in fallish colors (mustard yellow, subdued green)(I have orange now thanks to PtarmicWumpus!)  Smiley
Handcarved rubber stamps
Large purses
Delicate/lightweight scarves that I can wear with dressy clothes
Simple, classy earrings (pearls, matt silver, etc.)
Men's wool hat
Artwork
oval embroidery hoops
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009 08:25:30 AM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sin esperanza
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2009 08:50:03 PM »

Sin esperanza's emporium of goodies!

OPEN

Info: All items come from a smoke-free, pet free, tree friendly environment!

3 point items:

Flowery heart apron - 3pts
100% cotton apron with satin binding.  Fully lined, ties around neck and waist.  One large pocket

2 point items:
Berrylicious half apron - 2pts
100% cotton, blue and yellow trim with trim flower.

1 point items:

Gothic black feathered clip 1pt New

Passionate purple feathered clip 1pt New

Feathered Head band 1pt New

circular cotton flannel cloth pads.  
Each pad has four layers of flannel with one piece of terry towelling sandwiched between them.  I have plenty of the same fabrics so feel free to mix and match and ask for as many as you like! 1pt for each

prismatic cosmetic bags.
7" by 4" and lined with co-ordinating fabrics. Pick by colour of zip (green or grey!) 1pt

Venetian nights ear-rings 1pt

Czech delight ear-rings 1pt

0.5 pt items

kidney hoops in venice! 0.5pt

Milifiori stitch markers 0.5pt

Bubbly Bobby pins 0.5 pt

Kanzashi bobby pins 0.5pt

Supplies/non-crafted stuff

Pink Yarn 1 pt for all

Green 0.5 sock yarn

Claims:
Claims made from me...
sin esperanza to lapoli - Teal Yarn (1) -SENT 5 OCT
sin esperanza to lapoli - bobbly/blue/orange (0.5) and Green (0.5)  (1) - SENT 5 OCT

Claims made by me...
atsuko to sin esperanza - 2 my tree of life pendants (red coral and greenstone) (1pt)
AsphaltQueen to sin esperanza - Steampunk Owl Necklace (2 pt)

Pending: 0
Current: 2
Total: 2
« Last Edit: October 13, 2009 12:21:28 AM by sin esperanza » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2009 09:46:22 PM »

~~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in rhus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Costum DNA scarf for racehorse87 (3 points)

3D folded Christmas stars. Wellknown here in Scandinavia they're a classic Christmas ornament. You can put them in a bowl on the table or you can put a little piece of sewing thread in one of the flat points and hang them on the tree or in the window. If you ask for it when claiming I will put a little thread in your stars Smiley 2 regular size, 1 big one -1 pt.

Claim as: A1 - A2 - A3 - A4 - A5

Claim as B1 - B2 - B3 - B4 - B5:

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black one in purple tones - 2 points each:

The black one. It is as black as on the first picture, but second gives a better picture of the texture:

Croched shawl. Rather large. Color: black, purple. 3 points:

Wowen scarf in automn colors. Wide, long and warm^^ 3 points:

Sewn scarf in dark blue colors. 1 point:

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
1. 3 rows: green multi

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Knitted hand puppets. Based on some weird puppets my sister brought home from South America. 0.25 point each. 7 for one point!:

Crocheted elephant. Blue nuances. Unfinished I'll just never get it done. The leftover yarns come with it so you can make some ears for it. (The yellow one is to show what it'll look like) 1 point:

Sewn headband. Made by rangerbeth. Unfortunately too big for me. 0.25 points!

Pouch. Made by Lunique. I just don't use this but it's so perfectly made it deserves to get an owner that will love it! 0.5 points

Five crocheted wristbands with buttons. Made by witchybelle4u2. Unfortunately too big for me: 0.5 points!:

Supplies:

Large metal pendants. 0.25 point each. 5 for 1 pt:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Wool sock yarn. 1 point per skein, 4 for 3 point:

Tatting/crocheting material. Open but never used. Including a small white one aswell. 1 pt:

100% acrylic yarn. Black+yellow+green never used. Rest is leftovers. All for 1 points:

Super soft jersey fabric, best quality! Perfect for pj's (1 pt):

Light pink home decor weight fabric. Perfect for pants or pillows (1):

Cotten fabric with slight stretch. Perfect for skirts, shirts or what not (1 pt.):

Light cotten fabric. About a yard probably more 1 point:

Jewelry supplies. Get 5 for 1 point:

15-20 wooden beads
8 large painted coconut beads

6 packs of napkins in design prints 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims made from me

STS 30
freestyle - Knitted mittens, blue nature (2 pt.)

STS 31
Asphaltqueen - knitted scarf in pompon yarn - brown/coral - (1)
Asphaltqueen - knitted scarf in pompon yarn - green - (1)
lapoli - Vintage lace (2)
oneredboot - 100% flax blue-green fabric (2 pt.)
Rangerbeth - Knitted headband. 100% wool 4 rows: pale purple (1pt)

racehorse87- Costum DNA scarf (3 pt.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claims I have made

STS 31
atsuko - Tree of life pentant. 1- turquise (1 pt.)
atsuko - Rusian dolls, randome mix of 25 (1 pt.)
pinkanddinky - Gnome note cards (1 pt.)
AngryAngel - Flora the Elephant  (2 pt.)
guacaMolly - 3 Pocket Mirrors. Sheet 1: row 2 no. 4, row 4  no. 3 and 4. (2 pt.)
sheepBlue - Framed silhouette portrait - Wind-Up Birdie (1 pt)
Mlsocci74 - Swap Journal (1 pt)

sheepBlue - rubber stamp: Bird in Tree (1 pt)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 3
Current: 1
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: November 02, 2009 02:54:45 AM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
RubyTuesday
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2009 11:49:14 PM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point

Earrings.  Left to right: Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  0.5 points a pair

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set.

Blue glass disk necklace on fully adjustable leather thong. Disk measures 0.75"   0.5 points

Cushion cover, I won this in the Harvest festival raffle, gorgeous colours but it doesn't go with my room. Concealed zip on rear.  14.75" x 14.75"  I'd say it's a shade or two darker than my photo shows :-)  1 point

Dainty flower necklace. 16.5 inches in length.  0.5 points

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated.  1 point

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry. -sold to CC -thanks Smiley

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Tissue case  SALE 0.25 points

Supplies:

SALE Skinny scarf, ideal what ever the weather.  3.25" wide, 60" long. Beautiful soft shades of Raspberry, lilac, duck egg and buttermilk make up this latice work design - my cousin bought it from a craft fair for me thinking that I would be able to copy the pattern and make some - unfortunately it's machine made Cheesy 0.5 points

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Applique seed bead rose.  Cheat a little with this beaded applique, a couple of hundred beads have been threaded up and set into the rose design, all you need do is iron it into position and it will look like you've spent HOURS carefully sewing each bead into place!  3" x 4.5"  1 point

Bought
AsphaltQueen to RubyTuesday -2 Pink Swarovski Charms (earrings please!) 1 point SB 10th Oct
guacaMolly to RubyTuesday -Slider Top Tins 1 point SB 4th Nov
Sold
rubytuesday to twiztidblood -Purple leaf earrings, Soap cozy, Largish Star foam stamp. Total 1 point SB 4th Nov
rubytuesday to Nesse - owly necklace 1 point

Starting points: 5
Available points:  5
Pending points:  0
Total points: 5
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009 03:46:04 AM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2009 12:11:51 AM »

open!<3

fiber/yarn/knit things

knit bangles1ptNEW!

The ones here are available or ask me about colors. I have tons of colors in many fibers. The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca, but I can do all cotton, all synthetic, all wool, etc. If you have a color in mind...i have it. believe me.

vintage knitting needles:1pt each
knitting needle #2:

yellow, stripey fingerless mitts2ptreduced

knit in yellow, striping sock yarn. The fingers are quite small. If you want exact measurements let me know.

Boye size 2 DPNS:.5pt

received in a swap, but i already have this size Smiley

custom baby crabs:2pt

custom donut:1pt

ask me about flavor choices, if you want eyes or not, sprinkle colors, or if you want one of these ones I have already made! yum!

custom bats:1pt

^^custom bats for atsuko and loves2experiment
PM me for colors and fiber choices or to ask for something special.

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

jewelry

acorn pendants:1ptNEW!!!

comes with frost, glass leaf on antique gold chain. Include preferred length of chain when claiming.
claim from left to right: acorn1(has dark green leaf), acorn2 (has light green leaf), acorn3 (has dark green leaf), acorn4(has light green leaf)

OOAK poly-clay buttons:.5pt each, 3 for 1pt

hand made, shaped and colored button. Many made from textures from OTHER sts items I have swapped for (can you find them?) I can take custom requests for colors and size. Please PM for exact measurements.
Claim from left to right, thumbnail indicated by brackets:{1,2,3} {4,5,6&7} {8&9, 10&11, 12} {13, 14, 15} {16,17,18} {19, 20} {21, 22}

button-earrings and art-yarn necklaces:mix and match any three for 1ptSALE!!

bunny:

leaf:

berry:

rose:

wool with angora puffs:

green, blue and pink granny stacks with acid-green silk slubs:

thick and thin teal and blue:

crocheted purple:

falling swallow necklace:1pt

gold chain with antique gold charm of a swallow flanked by asymmetrical, vintage, faux pearls. 18" chain closes with a gold glasp.

leaf earrings:.5 pt

frosted glass leaves on sterling ear hooks

CUSTOM 1" badges! 5 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set.
let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

swallow necklace:1pt

hand colored charms on silver plated chain.

when worn the swallows rest right on collar bones.

nutella and cookie pendant:.5pt

hand colored nutella charm with a shiny, gold cookie/biscuit/cracker charm behind it. tasty!

key and clock pendant:1 pt

36" gold toned chain with vintage pearl, key charm and clock button

pheasant and rhinestone fascinator:1ptsale!!!

hand placed pheasant feathers on a felt pad with vintage, rhinestone button and sheer ribbon detailing. attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

feathers and bone fascinator: 1pt

hand-shaped commercial pheasant pad with added peacock and faux bone button.
attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

shockingly yellow fascinator: 1pt

hand-shaped commercial feather pad in a brilliant yellow.
attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

hand bound books/other

all the books are hand bound and only use acid free PVA and methocellulose. many of the paste-paper covers/fly sheets were hand made by me as well. all have TONS of blank pages and are signed by me in the back (though i can erase that for you if you want)
if you want exact measurements please ask.

green and grey accordion:1pt

a hard cased book opening to one, continuous accordion only tacked down on one end (like the one above). this would be great for a long, skinny drawing or painting. handpainted pastepaper covers and vintage book cloth.

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tea emblem mug:1pt

a small mug, perfect for tea, with a hand drawn "tea" and ornate design.

tiny, custom demitasse:1pt

talk to me about what design you want! this could be perfect for a kid's tea party.

tiny teacup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea in dishwasher resistant glaze. It would probably like being hand washed more than anything though.

CUSTOM MUGS:1pt
you tell me what color, style and design you like and I can make it happen.
PM me for details.

clothing

turkish scarves (yazma) with needle-lace edging:1pt eachnew!

claim by number, please. If you want measurements or better picture of a specific scarf let me know! gone: #4

more pix,etc,wear it like this or like this.
info sheet

claims from me:
loudxmouse to sarahj2001 - summer day mitts (3)
loudxmouse to sarahj2001 - knitting needle #1 (1)
loudxmouse to crumpet79 - Autumn Fire Roving (3 pts)
loudxmouse to sansa - sansa'a bat (1)[s/]
loudxmouse to nesse - OOAK poly-clay buttons: 12, 15, 16 [1pt]
loudxmouse to mullerslanefarm natural cotton roving 5 oz (3)

claims i have made:
from 30:
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse-m, w and backspace pendants with chains (3)

from 31:
corduroy cat to loudxmouse-Geranium Necklace - (2)
oneredboot to loudxmouse- feather scarf (2)
A2K to loudxmouse Teacup tea wallets: A-3 (pink floral. tea bag zipper pull please) (1)
saraj2001 to loudxmouse- custom resin piece-.5 and Knitting Magazine -.5 (1pt)
penguino to loudxmouse-R1: blue-brown- (2)

a2k to loudxmouse Loudxmouse's needle roll-1pt
sheep blue to loudxmouse--felt Controller [.5] and Mixed Media Pendants 1,4,5 [.5]--(1pt)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse--Pepper Zest (1)
nesse to loudxmouse--Sandelwood & Coconut soap(1)
rangerbeth to loudxmouse--Recycled cowgirl yoke shirt (gray) (1)

Current: 0
Pending: 4
TOTAL: 4

« Last Edit: October 25, 2009 10:08:44 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2009 04:16:47 AM »

Open

All items come from a smokefree household, i own 2 rabbits but they live outside so shouldnt be a problem.

Jewellery

Claim as J-3 - 0.5 point

Claim as J-5 - 0.5 point

Claim as Shrinky - 0.5 point

Claim as blueglass set - 0.5 point (i have 2 sets)

Claim as flurite bracelet - 0.5 point

This jewellery is handmade but not by me. These were given to me by my mother in law.

Claim as JSet 1 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 2 - 1 PointOn Hold for pseudo_pix

Claim as JSet 3 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 4 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 5 - 1 PointOn Hold for pseudo_pix

Claim as JSet 6 - 1 PointOn Hold for pseudo_pix

Claim as JSet 7 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 8 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 9 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 10 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 11 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 12 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 13 - 1 Point

Claim as JSet 14 - 1 Point

Claim as Bracelet3 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet4 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet5 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet6 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet7 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet8 - 0.5 Point

Claim as Bracelet9 - 0.5 Point

Xstitch

1 Points
Claim as - RealMen
Comes in the frame, all done in xstitch, saying says 'Real men do housework'.

1 Points
Claim as - Ship
Has three buttons sewn onto it.

0.5 points each
Claim by wording on each one.
These were the first things i xstiched years and years ago so the backs are pretty awefull. Great for decorating doggy treat bags and things.

.5 point
Claim as DogBone

.5 point
Claim as WelcomeHome

.25 point
Claim as butterfly

Bags

Claim as Greenbag - 2 points

Claim as Redbag - 2 points

Small knitted bags with beads.
Claim by bead colours - 0.5 each or all 4 for 1 point.

Lap Loom
These can be used as dishcloths, washcloths, shower scrubbers, skin exfoliators, pot stands, coasters, and just about anything else you can think of!

1 point for 8
Claim as - Mix4
100% Cotton

These will be 4 pink/white and 4 blue/white, they may not all be the same thickness but are still great for dishcloths/washcloths/shower scrubbers/skin exfoliators.

Supplies

Dowsing pendulum

0.5 point

Wooden puzzle just begging to be altered!

Claim as WoodenPuzzle - 1 point

Pin badges
Claim by sheet number and then badge number eg Sheet6-12
.25 each or 5 for 1 point.

Sheet 1

Sheet 2

Sheet 3 - number 8 has gone

Sheet 4 - number 4 has gone

Sheet 5

Sheet 6

Wishing for -

Smiley A learn to crotchet kit, i know nothing so am a complete beginner and would love to make some amigurami

Grin A teddy/amigurami/clay Chocobo and Moogle

Claims made by me -

Send by 9th October - Calluna to Katymai - Quilt top (1point)

Send by 9th October - LaughingLark to Katymai - Opalite Chips 0.5, Pale Carnelian chips 0.5 (1 point total)

Send by October 27th - AsphaltQueen to KatyMai - Swarovsky Rings Blue 1, Small cameo necklace Pirate 0.5, Musical Bees fabric w/ coordinating plaid 0.5. (2 points total)

Send by October 29th - A2K to KatyMai - Custom Needle Case (1 point)

Send by Thursday 5th November - Pinkanddinky to KatyMai - Turtle Needlebook .25, Curry Needlebook .25, Plastic canvas .25, Plain headband .25, (1 Point total)

Send by Thursday 5th November - SheepBlue to KatyMai - Felt Applique Kits 0.25, Bubblegum patch 0.25, Mixed Media Pendants (2,3,6) 0.5, (1 point total)

Claims made from me -

Send by October 9 - KatyMai to Crumpet79 - Jewellery J-1 and J-2 (0.5 each = 1 point total)

Send by October 22 - KatyMai to Velvet Rose - Blue fibres (1 pt), R1, R2, R3, R4 (1pt), R5, R6, R7, R8 (1pt)

Send by Nov. 4 - KatyMai to freestyle - bracelet 1 (.5 pts.) - bracelet 2 (.5 pts.) Total: 1 pt.

Current: 1
TOTAL: 1
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009 02:07:48 AM by KatyMai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2009 05:26:22 AM »

oneredboots shop
the psychiatrist is:  IN  [I'm ***OPEN***]

all-organic, pet-free, smoke-free
located in North Carolina

cafe apron - 2 points
IKEA fabrics with ribbon ties
100% cotton, home dec weight--these aprons are sturdy!
most are mid-thigh length (orange and blue stripe hits below the knee)
choose from:  trees/green ties (2 available), orange and blue stripe (one available), blue foliage (one available), trees/cotton lace ties (2 available)

modern ma ingalls apron - 2 points
100% cotton, gathered aprons with waistband and ribbon ties
choose from:  stripes, Ikea reeds 1 , grey flowers (with one pocket), Ikea reeds 2

campus cowl - 3 points
handknit in 100% alpaca, with placket and two buttons
super comfy and sophisticated!
PM me about custom colors

embroidered fall scarf - 2 points
100% natural materials
these are my favorite things right now!
choose from:
button - grey wool embellished with embroidered starbursts and buttons, 9.5" x 60"
feather - rose-colored wool embroidered with a single white feather, 5.5" x 60"
leaf - grey yak fabric with a simple leaf motif, 9.5" x 60"

fall scarf 1 point
edges are seamed for a controlled fray
choose from batik (one available), olive (two available) or flowers (one available)

batik is 100% and measures 8 x 72
olive is made of soft flannel and measures 8 x 72
flowers is a cotton blend and measures 14 x 54
olive and flowers are hand-dyed!
all scarves are made from vintage and up-cycled fabrics

warm hats 2 points each
hand knit, 100% wool (striped hats may also include mohair and alpaca yarns)
choose from (top to bottom):  autumn stripes, plum possum

lace cowl  - 2 points
hand knit
14 high, wool blend

lace legwarmers 3 points
100% wool, debbie bliss yarn
14 long, with lace on one edge and ribbing at the other

hanger covers - 1/2 point each
these slip right over a hanger
chose from 100% cotton:  green sky (3 available), blue leaf (3 available), cowgirl pink (2 available)
OR 100% linen:  purple iris (2 available)
hanger not included!

chickens tablecloth - 1 point
100% cotton
about 40" square

SUPPLIES

sock blockers - 1 point
made from heavy plastic
these are a women's size small (shoe size 5-6)
I can also make custom blockers -- be sure to include shoe size in your claim

o-wool organic wool / cotton 2 points
4 oz / rose color

vintage superwash wool - 1 point
Columbia-Minerva brand Pure Superwash Merino Wool
boucle-type feel
5 oz (1 full + 2 partial skeins)

vintage knitting book - 1 point
tons of fab 1960s designs!

1.5 skeins wool-ease chunky - 1 point

journal 1 point
paperchase brand
new in package

set of four 5 x 7 linoleum blocks - 1 point
this material is great for print-making but is harder than appropriate for most stamp-carving tools

craft books - 1 point each
US only, please!

claims

claims from my shop:
oct 9:  oneredboot to loudxmouse- feather scarf (2) SENT
oct 13:  oneredboot to Zelda.Suicide - lollipop hat (2) REC
oct 15:  oneredboot to mullerslanefarm: grey flowers  (2) REC

my claims from other shops:
oct 10:  freestyle to oneredboot - Arcadia Fat Quarters 1, 5, 6 (1)
oct 14:  pinkanddinky to oneredboot - pink and green needlebook (1) REC
oct 14:  Phizzychick to oneredboot - Bubbles (2)
oct 18:  lapoli to oneredboot - natureprint paper (2)
oct 18:  pseudo_pix to oneredboot - 100% flax blue-green fabric (2)
oct 21:  loudxmouse to oneredboot - bat (1)

current: 0
pending: 0
total: 0
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009 06:45:40 PM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mullerslanefarm
www.mullerslanefarm.com

Fiber Enabler

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2009 05:35:00 AM »

open!!

Tobacco free home (we do heat with wood stove starting this year in Oct).
In/Out short hair dogs & cat.

After lusting after LxM buttons, I brought out my Sculpy clay and madea few.  These are the ones I made that don't match what I need right now

Sculpy Buttons

Button  1 .5 pt ..  3 for 1 pt

Claim Left to right, top to bottom:

1-5 below

6-8 below

9-12 below

13-16 below

17-18

Hand spun yarns.

Spinning  Fibers!

I apologize for the terrible pictures.  My fiber room is yellow & I took these at night.  I will get better photos.

Raw Fleece

Misc Raw and Scoured Fleeces.  Large box stuffed (3)
Because of size, I'm limiting this to US only.

Brown Shetland  
I used this fleece to spin & knit a tam that took a red ribbon at the fair.  
The yarn itself took a blue ribbon.

Cheviot
Some of this is Cheviot, Some of it is Romney ... I think!

Jacob & some Shetland

Jacob & some Romney
You can see some carded Jacob in the bag with the scoured Jacob. ** NOTE ** the carded Jacob was sent to a new spinner and will not be included.

White ??

More White ??

More Misc Fleeces

Coopworth from Winters Past Farm
Won Best Fleece in Show!

Claimed by freestyle

Raw Black Corriedale
This is really BLACK!

Claimed by PW

Black Merino
Claimed by PW
Very fine.  I coudn't get this carded without it nepping up.  Makes wonderful neppy yarn though!

White Corriedale
Claimed by PW

Dorset x Hampshire cross
Claimed by Lapoli
This is my extra fleece.  I reserved Clover's fleece from Winter's Past Farm 3 years in a row.  It is most excellent for mittens and socks.

Black Icelandic Hogget (Lamb) (2)
Claimed by freestyle

Hand Painted Rovings

Claim as
2 oz Roving A (A/B/C/D/E): 2 pt
2 available of each colorway

Claim as
2 oz Roving B (A/B/C): 2 pt
2 available of each colorway

Meeskers 1 pt

Made from 100% Hand Spun Wool.  Stuffed with raw sheep wool and Organic Catnip & cat mint (just picked and dried by me).  

Endorsed by Seymour & Cat!

more coming!

Milk Soaps (cold processed using 100% fresh milk) 1 pt

It's Back!
Lavender & Lace

Lavender essential oil, swirled with purple ultra marine and white oxide.
(picture as soon as I can find it!)

Pepper Zest  is Back!
Sweet Orange, Lime, Lemongrass & Black Pepper essential oils

Citrus Basil
Citrusy and floral all in one.  My current personal favorite.

Cucumber Melon   NEW! 04/06/09
This screams SUMMER!!

Odds & Ends[/u/]

Stencils & stencil brushes (.5)

Vintage Mending Wool (1)
Wool & cardboard is all in good shape.  Very unique.

Ribbons and bias tape (.5)

Vintage Rug (Latch) Hook (2)
This had multiple 'heads'.  Still in package

Learn to Needle Tat (2)
Everything you need, including a new spool of tatting thread

Wood 12" Embroidery Hoops (1)

Cones of Art Yarn, specify turquise or black  (3)

Huge cones of yarn! Mohair, wool, nylon viscose and acrylic

I can't get a good picture of these.

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

STS #30

Claims from me:
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - raw black corriedale box (3)
mullerslanefarm to freestyle - Coopworth fleece (3)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - black merino (3)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - white corriedale (3)

mullerslanefarm to lapoli - Dorset x Hampshire cross (3)
mullerslanefarm to freestyle - Black Icelandic Hogget (Lamb) (2 pts.)
MullersLaneFarm to A2K - 2 X 2 oz Roving A (B) - (4)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse--Pepper Zest soap (1)[/color]
from mullerslanefarm to sheepBlue: Pepper Zest (1 pt)
from mullerslanefarm to sheepBlue: Citrus Basil  (1 pt)
from mullerslanefarm to sheepBlue: Cucumber Melon (1 pt)

Total:  25 pts

Claims I have made:
crumpet79 to mullerslanefarm: "Tuscany" Handspun Yarn (3)
oneredboot to mullerslanefarm: grey flowers  (2)

Velvet Rose to mullerslanefarm: 8 oz Natural fleck (3)
Velvet Rose to mullerslanefarm: 8 oz Winter (3)

penguino to mullerslanefarm - merino roving R3 - (2 pt)
penguino to mullerslanefarm - merino roving R4 - (2 pt)
loudxmouse to mullerslanefarm natural cotton roving 5 oz (3)
ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm: 3 x 1A. Sheep ornament (3)
Total: 21 pts

Reserved:

Started with: 0

Current: 4
Total: 4

open!!

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009 06:03:23 AM by mullerslanefarm » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cyndi

http://www.mullerslanefarm.com
Our Lessons in Homesteading
Mlsocci74
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2009 05:58:02 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Melissa's Marvelous Goods

1/2 point crafted items - claim in whole points:

Notepad with100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of B#$ch - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Amazingly enough, I don't give a $hit - 25 sheets (3 available)

Notepad with Swallow - 25 Sheets (1 available)

Notepad with tree - 25 Sheets (2 available)

Dates to remember calendar - 4.25 x 5.5"- 1/2 POINT

Mini Calendar Set - 5.5 x 4.25" Each page is a different "jewel tone"- 1/2 POINT

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Coffee Theme - 1/2 point

Recipe Card Set of 12 - Day of the dead theme - 1/2 point

Recipe card Set of 12 - Baking theme - 1/2 point

1 point crafted items:

Personalized (with initial) Glass Pendant and Ball chain necklace - 1 point

Swap Journal (can be different design, just let me know what you are looking for) 1 point

Christmas Holiday Coloring book - (snowmen, stars, ornaments and such - 28 pages to color) - 1 point

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Santa

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Christmas/Moose

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Dove/Christmas

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 5 of each design shown (blank inside) - Stars

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - Dressform

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] - heart  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 - 2 of each design shown (blank inside)[/color] - peace, love, twilight  

[colorred]Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.27" x 5.5 (blank inside)[/color] =- Dandelion pair  

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Dandelion Wish

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - Fortune Cookie

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - sushi

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - damask/chandelier

Set of 12 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5 (blank inside) - Pin Up Girls (2 of each shown)

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 1

Set of 10 notecards with envelopes 4.25" x 5.5" (blank inside) - camera 2

2010 Damask Design Calendar 9 each page is 8.5x11" - 1 POINT

A christmas planner featuring a gift idea section, christmas card sent/rec'd section and a pocket for holding receipts...  1 POINT

2 Point items:

simple coin pearl necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue swarovski crystal heart necklace with gunmetal findings

a multi color flower necklace with gunmetal findings

red and blue flower necklace with gunmetal findings

Blue crystal pendant with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Red porcelain star necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Black Acrylic Heart Necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points) [color]

Butterfly Pink mirror acrylic necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Clear acrylic swallow necklace with gunmetal findings (2 points)

Set of 15 1 inch pin back buttons featuring the cast of the TV show The Office - 1 Point

SUPPLIES:

1 Point items:

Set of 15 hot pink frosted shopper bags.  They measure 8" x 10" x 4.5".

preg_replace('/(.{49})/', '$1 ', '_______________________________________________________________________')

Claims made from me:
send by October 11 - Mlsocci74 to AsphaltQueen - christmas planner - (1) - SENT 10/5/09
Send by oct. 20th -Mlsocci74 to pseudo_pix: Swap Journal (1 pt) - Sent 10/19/09
Send By Oct 21 - Mlsocci74 to SarahJ2001 - Christmas Moose Cards (1) - Sent 10/19/9
Send by Oct 26 - Misocci74 to A2K - Swap Journal (1) - Sent 10/26/09
send by October 29-Mlsocci74 to AsphaltQueen - two notepads - (1) - Sent  10/26/09

Claims I have made:
send by October 16 - Lapoli to Mlsocci74  - Custom Order - Bella's Mittens - 3 points - Received

Total: 4
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009 06:04:32 PM by Mlsocci74 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2009 07:30:32 AM »

Hello! I'm a wife of 3 years and we have 7, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 1 small shepherd mix, 3 crazy cats, and 2 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
2 Point Items:
Messenger bags are only availible for the following people as we all ready discussed them:
Angry Angel
alteredmommy
When one of you claims your bag remember you only owe 2 points.

If you really want a messenger bag and are not on this list Contact me and I'll see how I'm looking schedule wise. It will be 3 points for anyone not on the above list though as supplies prices have gone up. Sad

Marisol mouse:
Knit with acrylic yarns. Body is simply soft and pink bits are harrahs yarn. Smiley My first "in the round" project! It will come with a purple ribbon around it's neck. Smiley

Amigurumi Alpaca or horse
I can make these in any solid color.

specify color desired. Give me 2 color choices in case I don't have the first choice on hand.

Custom beaded/felt cuff
Can be made in most simple designs. I just need the following info:
Wrist measurement:
Colors:
Design: (please limit to 3 colors, if you want more than that pm me and we'll discuss it)

1 Point Items:

Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

1/2 Point Items

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Safety Pin Earrings
Can be made with any solid or 2 colors. The current pair is green/clear. I can also do up to 2 safety pins per earring.
They are permanently closed so you do not risk them popping open and spilling beads everywhere.

Pop-tab Earrings
Made with pop tabs from real soda pop cans. They are extremely lightweight and feel like you aren't wearing anything! Please note that my wire wrapping is much better now than it was then. These are my personal pair and they are about 2 years old. you will receive a brand new pair.

Please note: style of pop tab may vary slightly as they are donated to me and typically brands vary slightly.

Free with claim:
Pick one of these items for free with any claim(please only 1 freebie item per shipping address) Items struck through are claimed sorry!:

Top: poly green fabric(at least 1 yard), blue spandex type mystery fabric(I think there is over 2 yards of this), Pink table runner
Middle: unfinished Stuffed dog
Bottom left: Blue Neckwarmer, Silk Shirt sized medium (I thought the hot air balloons were cute but never did anything with it.)

-------------------

Starting Points:6
Current Points: 0
Pending Points: 0
Total Points:0
-------------------

Claims from me:
Previous round:
Send by Oct. 2:
Eliea to freestyle - red/print messenger bag (2 pts) and white/print messenger bag (2 pts.) (total 4 pts)
Current round:

Claims I've made:
Send by Oct 9th:
AsphaltQueen to Eliea- Steampunk turtle brooch (2pts)

Send by October 24th:
A2k to Eliea- Custom waterproof dog crate pillow and case (2pts)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009 05:43:37 PM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Meet Illustrator and Author Kadir Nelson
Meet Author Shirley Corriher
Benson Bobrick Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
John Carter Cash Wishes He Had This Talent
Swoon Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...