A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,531
Currently Running With Scissors:
335 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 31 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 29549 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

corduroy cat
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2009 04:20:42 PM »

CORDUROY CAT'S KALEIDOSCOPE OF CRAFTS
IS OPEN FOR PERUSING!

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item! all small images are clickable.

CUSTOM ORDERS WELCOME!

PLEASE CLAIM BY NOVEMBER 1ST FOR HOLIDAY DELIVERY!! UK POST IS STRIKING Sad

HANDMADE GOODS

Lil' Forest King - (3)
my first attempt at a wire base needle felted figure. he has glass eyes and a little leaf scepter. he is about 4-5" tall and can sit perched and ready to guard your trees or cause mischief! more pics and info avail on request.

Tin Nicho - (2)reduced!
Size Overall approx 3" w x 4 3/4" h x 5/8" d ,Inner window approx 1 1/4" w x 1 1/2" h
This gorgeous authentic mexican nicho has a real glass door that opens along with hand embossed decorative patterns. door has been left empty to put your special treasure/picture in! There's a loop at the back for easy hanging.
Sacred Heart

Kitty Beanie - (1)reduced!
soft wooly kitty hat, adult size; ears are light purple in front, white in back. won in contest and never worn

Mini Tin Nicho - (1) reduced!
only about an inch big. use as wall decoration or ask for suede necklace cord so you can wear it; you can easily remove decoration and create your own!
Just Right

St. Lazarus Charm - (1) reduced!
Altered Domino Pendant - large quality domino drilled through holes in sides for cord, back is painted silver and still shows the domino markings. sacred heart milagro (charm) with vintage text "chapter 13" and "so many years". protection against the crummy economy perhaps?

Hedgehog - (1)
please adopt this little hedgie who was born in honour of spring! he's only about 2" tall and completely needle felted

Bird Brooches - (1)
From sproutstudio - vintage gold swan and white birdy brooches, both for only 1 point!  

Heart Towel - (1)
from Artgoodies - This high quality 100% cotton tea towel has been hand printed with one of my original linocut block prints! It measures 20"x28" and comes wrapped in a green satin ribbon. Nice and absorbent for drying dishes, looks great when company is over, and makes a great housewarming gift!Machine wash warm/cold, tumble dry low. Spot treat tough stains.

Greeting Cards - (1)
from Lila Ruby King - Two folded, hand made gift cards with envelopes. The cards are 14.5x10cm when folded. These cards are hand made using collected and rescued fabric with hand drawn details. The card used is between 75 and 100 percent recycled, the majority of which is post consumer waste paper. The envelopes, are 100% recycled. NOTE THE COLOURS OF THESE CARDS ARE BEIGE AND CREAM, not green  and purple like in pic!

Felted Flower Brooch - (1)

Button Necklace - (0.5)
From tomate d' pingles - delicate blue button necklace made with blue nylon cord.

Leaves Bracelet - (.5)

Stars Bracelet - (0.5)

Fabric cuff - (0.5)

SUPPLIES

Needle Felting Kit - (1)[/b] reserved
10 colours roving, small felting pad, size 38 and 40 needles and instructions

Candy Ass - (1)
a subversive cross stitch kit w/ fabric, thread, pattern and instructions

Sublime Stitching Patterns - 1pt ea
Viva Las Vegas (new in envelope) http://sublimestitching.com/vegas.html
Michael Sieben (opened but never used) http://sublimestitching.com/michaelsieben.html

Beef Band-Aids - (1)
tin of bandages that look like meat Cheesy

Bead and Charm Mix - (0.5)

FREEBIES!
pick one item to be sent with your claim...

DMC floss storage sheet

Virgin airlines in-flight tote

Bird hairclip or Kilt pin blanks x3

Felt Stick Pin pin is a bit tarnished but still looks fine IMO

Antique Cigarette Card Mix

Started with: 0
Current Points: 1
Pending: 0
Total: 1

claims i made:
from guacaMolly - glass vials - (1)
from atsuko - address labels - 1
from atsuko - custom cards - 1
from sheepblue - Unfinished fairy wings and bodies - 0.5
from sheepblue - acorn stamp - 0.5
from sheepblue - The Bearded Woman - 1

claims from me:
from loudxmouse - Geranium Necklace - (2) sent
from pinkandinky - bird print & transfer- (1) sent
from SewMamaLady - Lace tote - (2) sent
from asphaltqueen - needle felting kit - (1) sent

wishlist:
Crafts
- stuffies
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- mini shrines/ assemblages
- sideshow/horror themed art objects
- steampunk jewellery

Supplies
- altered art/found objects
- handmade papers
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
- heavy cardstock
- watch gears for altered art
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009 12:10:41 PM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
racehorse87
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2009 04:26:37 PM »

The somewhat eclectic shop of various crafty things!

Shop OPEN
Stats: Pet-free (although I wish it weren't!), smoke-free
Bio: I'm a university student specializing in Behavioral Neuroscience. Not surprisingly, I have a strong nerdy streak. However, I try to balance this out with a healthy dose of creative expression through crafting and theater. Smiley

3 points

Loopy Bracelet 3 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off.

Example of a loopy bracelet in ice blue, pearl, and silver-lined clear beads:

Loom Bracelet 2 pt - (Custom Order) PM me if you want one of these, preferably before you order it. We can discuss colors and then I can go check out a bead store, but I might need more than a week to get it made and shipped off. I can do essentially any pixelated design, although if it's really complex, I might make it 3 pt for the mental effort. Below are two examples:

Crocheted Cowboy Hat 3 pt SALE - 2 pt
Received from kidcompassion approximately 2 years ago. It's a beautiful hat and I fell in love with the idea of a crocheted cowboy hat. Unfortunately, I've always been too wimpy to wear it around my hometown. Thus, I would like it to go to the home of someone who can and will pull the hat off!  Cheesy

1 point

Photo touch-ups (up to 1 point/photo):
I can do:
Red-eye reduction, green-eye (pets) reduction (1 point/5 pairs of eyes)
Blemish removal (1 point/3 faces)
Airbrushing/full photo touch-up (1 point/photo)
Ask me! (example: getting rid of spots made by a dirty lens)

Below is an example of one I've done. The link leads to an outside site with a much higher resolution copy of the picture you can view.
I can also send prints to you. 1 point for two small prints (4 x 6) or one larger print (any size up to 8.5 x 11)
http://racehorse87.deviantart.com/art/Example-138819293

Here is an example of green eye removal using Eliea's ferret:

Binder dividers (1 pt/set of 5):
I have a lot of scrapbook paper. I can send you pictures of the different patterns from which you can choose.

Necklace with matching bracelet (1 pt for the set)
Can be selected separately:

Polymer clay earrings (1 pt/pair)
Claim as top row # 1, 2, 3
Bottom row # 4, 5, 6

Ladybug earrings (1 pt/pair):

Cross pendant (1 pt/pendant):
Claim top as beaded cross, bottom as polymer clay cross (can specify left/right one if you want)

0.5 points

Sparkly stretch leggings (0.5 pt) Size: Small Warning: The sparkliness of the fabric makes these kind of scratchy. That's why they're 0.5 point. Only select if you have tough skin.

Needle felted ring
(0.5 pt) received from CraftyZary. It's adorable, as you can see! I would like to send it to a lover of bright colors!

Supplies
1/2 point
Scrapbooking Fishing Accent Pages (1/2 point for 4 sheets) (4 available)
(Acid-free, Lignin-free, made by Fresh Cuts)

Impending Baby Stickers 1/2 point for all
Claim as Elevated Dimensional Stickers or "Waiting for Baby" Stickers

Beads (1/2 point per two stuffed 1.5 x 2.5 " baggies)
You can choose any combination of the beads you see:

Claims from me:

Claims I have made:
pseudo_pix to racehorse87: Costum DNA scarf for racehorse87 (3 points)

Current: 0
TOTAL: 0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009 11:19:10 AM by racehorse87 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2009 04:55:22 PM »

open!

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!   
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.
Want some custom jewelry?  PM me!!

New items:

origami glass pendants - 2-for-1 point.  Made with origami papers, silver plated bail, and glass.  Claim top 1-4, middle 1-4, bottom 1-4
top#4,bottom#1 gone

Felted acorn pendants - 1 point.  Top one gone!

Love birds - 1 point each (or claim the flock of 3 for 2 points).  Smiley  Orange, purple, and yellow birdies....working on a turquoise one now.  Made with 100% acrylic yarn. 

backsides so you can see their tails:
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/?action=view&current=DSC08330a.jpg
shown with friends
http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/?action=view&current=DSC08323a.jpg

My Tree of Life Pendants - 1 point for any 2 of your choice.  Please ask for red coral, jade, pink quartz, opal, green stone, or carnelian!

OOAK never to be repeated Steampunk pendant - 2 points.   This is from a vintage watch that had a glass casing on one side and a stainless steel case on the other.  Both sides were removed to expose the watch mechanism.  The stainless steel watch band portion was removed and polished on one side and on the other it was clipped and reformed to make the ring.  Thin and elegant!!

Millefiore bracelets - 2 points.  Set of 3.  Your choice of colors and custom fit. Wear them together or treat your friends to a nice, fun gift. Choose the beads (top to bottom: green, light green, red, or pink) and the spacers (top to bottom: ball, hex, rod).  Pink millefiore beads not shown.  Please discuss colors/length before claiming to make sure that I can accommodate your needs.  Smiley

Sapphire earrings 2 points.  Made with sterling silver ear wire and Czech glass beads.  Stunning for an evening out or a fun day in the sun.

Tree of Life Pendants - 1 point Made with semi precious chips: 1-turquoise, 2- jasper , 3-red coral, 4-pink quartz, 5-brown. Claim as TOLP#1-5. 
 More stones available: greens (adventurine, jade, moss), purple, yellow jade, etc.

Russian cuties endless possibilities!

Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point (make your own cards, add to altered art, etc.)
Choose any 10 to be mounted on 4.5"x5" cards w/o envelopes - 1 point
Choose any 15 to be mounted on small handmade notecards w/o envelopes - 1 point

Map envelopes/cards - 1 point.  Each set contains 12 cards and envelopes. Measures 3" x 4". 

Zippo lighter - 2 points.  Brand new Zippo lighter covered with pink Swarovski crystals.  This is sure to dazzle.

Stitch markers set of 5.  Available on either lever back earrings or hooks.  Please note preference in your claim or they will be sent as pictured.  Smiley

Green glass with Swarovski  Stitch markers - 1 point

Pink crackle glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Blue green flower pressed glass with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point
Blue green bead with Cech glass accent Stitch markers - 1 point

Cherry earrings -OR- cherry necklace - 1 pt each. Made with glass and silver findings.  Chain is 18", but can be custom fit for you.  Pic borrowed from Funthreads! Smiley

Nestlace alone - 1 point  . 

1-light blue glass, 2-dark blue glass, 3-turquoise glass, 4-teal glass, 5-real turquoise
If you want a specific color and don't see it here, please PM me to discuss available colors. Sorry, no freshwater pearls available ATM.

Bird cards (set of 8 your choice, 4 different designs) - 1 point approx. 3.5" x 5" stamped in black ink.  Can also do a set of 20 for 2 points.

Custom notepads/notebooks-points based on size/weight.  You send me the images either electronically or by mail and I'll do the rest.  Smiley

SUPPLIES:
Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Custom items that I can make for you:  Please PM inquiring before claiming.  Thanks!  Smiley

Steampunk rings custom orders please - 2 points.  See examples of ring bases available.  All watch movements contain visible rubies.

Custom Fun felt foods - 3 points click the link of the basket of felt foods in my profile to see more than this example here

address labels - 1 point for 3 laser printed sheets (90 labels).  You provide your image and address and I'll do the rest.  Smiley  Don't have an image?  No worries.  PM me and we can work something out.  Smiley

COMPLETED CUSTOM ORDERS:

6 custom cat cards - 1 point for Ptarmic wumpus.

6 custom cat cards - 1 point for CorduroyCat.

working on: crochet hook for Twiz.  4.5mm

Claims from me:
Atsuko to Ptarmic wumpus - Cat cards (1 pt) recd
Atsuko to sin esperanza - 2 My tree of life pendants (1 pt) recd
atsuko to pseudo_pix: Tree of Life Pendants - 1 point: 1-turquoise recd
atsuko to pseudo_pix: Random mix of 25 dolls alone - 1 point recd
atsuko to guacaMolly: My Tree of Life Pendants-- Jade and Carnelian
felted acorn, 2 glass tiles (3)
atsuko to guacaMolly: Nestlace Alone-- Silver with Freshwater Pearls (1)
atsuko to Rangerbeth- Nestlace alone - (#1) 1 point 
atsuko to corduroy cat - 6 custom cat cards - 1
atsuko to corduroy cat - address labels - 1

Claims I made:
kayrun to atsuko - 2 princess washcloths - 1 point recd
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - 2N. Koi felt medium sized - 2 points recd
Angry angel to atsuko - fairies - 3 points
averyg to atsuko  - 70 buttons - 2points

Current: 6
TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009 10:54:01 AM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2009 05:40:39 PM »

CLOSED

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have a chocolate lab and a cat.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (2 points each)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

For 3 Points:

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 ponts)

Small Ticket Bowl - Red or Green with Stripes - Height 3 1/2 in, Diameter 4 1/2 in (3 points)

Record Purse (3 points)

For 2 Points:

Crab (2 points)

Keroppi Frog (2 points)

Dog Food Purse (2 points)

Hello Kitty Tapester and Scissor Holder - comes with red scissors instead of those pink ones (2 points)

Dandelion Puff Paperweight - the dandelion puff is not whole...it's mostly just the seeds from the puff, not in the nice puff circle, the bottom has grass (2 points)

For 1 Point:

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - I have dark pink and orange "icing" - they are scented strawberry mellon.

Handmade Beer Soap - made with Heineken beer - the edges came out rough and it's a bit crumbly so I didn't cut them down nicely (1 point for 2 bars)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away (1 point)

Resin Sprinkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 point each)

For 1/2 Point:

All Redish Orange Soap Crayons (1/2 point each) - I couldn't get the orange the color I wanted so I had some reject redish/orange soap crayons.  The orange was just too dark and almost red but they still work just fine.  I have 3 bags of the crayon shaped ones and 1 bag of the halloween shapes (they are still made like the crayon ones so they will write too).

Gnome Stuffies (1/2 point each)

Resin Pendants - tell me the number when you claim (1/2 point each)

Paper Art Project - (1/2 point)

Embroidery Kit - (1/2 point)

Tag Tracers - (1/2 point)

Painted Wooden Frame - (1/2 point)

Cross Stitch Magazine - (1/2 point)

Pumpkin Cross Stitch Kit - (1/2 point)

Liberty Stitch Kit - (1/2 point)

Trick Pumpkin Cross Stitch Kit - (1/2 point)

Summer Days Cross Stitch Kit - (1/2 point)

Nutcracker Cross Stitch Kit - (1/2 point)

Bird Cross Stitch Kit - (1/2 point)

Friend Cross Stitch Kit - (1/2 point)

Small Orange/Black Pillow - about 4 x 4 in - (1/2 point)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
From STS 30:
sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - Cupcake Bath Bombs (x3) - (3)

sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: 3 cupcake bathbombs (3 pts)
sarahj2001 to pseudo_pix: Cupcake Bath Bomb - dark pink (1 pt.)
saraj2001 to loudxmouse- custom resin piece-.5 and Knitting Magazine -.5 (1pt)
sarahj2001 to leighi123  Custom stenciled shirt (2)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: custom stenciled shirt (2)
sarahj2001 to sheepBlue: custom stenciled shirt (2)
sarahj2001 to Zelda.Suicide - 4 Cupcake Bath Bombs (4)

Items claimed by me:
loudxmouse to sarahj2001 - summer day mitts (3)
loudxmouse to sarahj2001 - knitting needle #1 (1)
Mlsocci74 to SarahJ2001 - Christmas Moose Cards (1)

crumpet79 to SarahJ2001 - Scented Eye Pillow - Blue (1)
crumpet79 to SarahJ2001 - Raspberry Lemonade Yarn (1)

Zelda.Suicide to SarahJ2001 - Halloween TrickorTreat Tote Bag (1)
A2K to SarahJ2001 - Custom Hook/Needle Roll (1)
sheepBlue to SarahJ2001: handcarved stamp - Sheep (1)
sheepBlue to SarahJ2001: handcarved stamp - Matryoshka(1)

Pending points: 8
Total points:  8

« Last Edit: October 27, 2009 05:24:41 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AsphaltQueen
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2009 06:27:13 PM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

END OF ASPHALT SEASON SALE!!!
Get 4 points worth of items for just 3 points!!!
Claim 4 points worth of goodies and you only have to use 3 points! Simply adjust the price of one of the items when claiming so that you show a total of 3 points claimed.

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

3 POINT ITEMS

Under the Sea Necklace Set - (3)
Change the charms on the necklace to suit your mood! All the charms are interchangeable - wear one or all of them! Lots of swarovski crystals, handmade glass beads, sea animal charms (starfish, dolphin, fish, seahorse and turtle) and a long chain.

2 POINT ITEMS

Steampunk Business Card Holder - (2)

Filigree Steampunk Brooch/Pendant - (2)
Both a brooch and a pendant. If you'd like me to include an antiqued gold chain for free, just note that in your claiming pm.

Steampunk Animal Brooches - (2)
Please claim by name.
Bee 1, Whale, Frog, Gull, Butterfly

Mouse, Butterfly 2, Bee 2, Seahorse, Bird

Jasper Necklace - (2)
So much more beautiful than the photo shows. Approximately 16" long. (It doesn't have a weird kink in it, I had a hard time keeping it flat when taking my own picture.)

Steampunk Rings - (2)
All rings are adjustable. I can size it for you if you include your ring size in your pm, otherwise you can easily adjust it yourself.
Ring #1

Ring #3

Ring #4

Ring #6

Ring #7

Ring #8

Ring #9

Ring #10

1 POINT ITEMS

Snowflake necklace - (1)
Swarovski crystal with snowflake charm

Starfish necklace - (1)
Swarovski crystal with starfish charm

Stone Necklace - (1) - NEW PRICE!

Gold Cross Necklace - (1) - NEW PRICE!

Silver Cross Necklace - (1) - NEW PRICE!

Christmas/Holiday Cards - (1) - NOW 15 FOR 1 POINT!
You get 15 cards with envelopes for one point. Assorted selection. These are those graphics that have two pictures - you see one, then slightly turn the card and you see another picture. I tried to get photos that show both "pictures".

Swarovsky Rings - (1)
Adjustable ring bases with sparkly swarovsky crystals. Please claim by color.

Pink

Vintage Typewriter Key Pendant - (1)
Comes with a silver plated, 16" necklace. Please specify which pendant you would like by symbol/letter/number. If you have a specific letter/key in mind, pm me, I've got lots of keys! If you want to claim three or more, pm me and we'll cut a deal. Wink

0.5 POINT ITEMS

Bronze bird necklace - (0.5)
Bronze bird charm with purple crystal

Bee necklace - (0.5)

Frog earrings - (0.5)

Panda earrings - (0.5)

Turtle necklace - (0.5)

Bike charm - (0.5)
Just slide onto your favorite necklace!

Mother and Child Cameo Necklace - (0.5)
I'll attach a jump ring and an antiqued silver necklace before mailing.

Jesus Cameo Necklace - (0.5)
Comes with an 18" (I think, it could be 16") chain.

Flower notecards - (0.5)
Set of 6 notecards with white interiors. No envelopes.

Small cameo necklace - (0.5)
Please claim by name - Gold Ganesa, Silver Ganesa

Filigree pendant with vintage watch movement - (0.5)
The watch movement is a teeny, tiny bit off level on this piece, so it's just one point. Comes with an antiqued gold necklace.

Supply Items

2 POINT ITEMS

Set of 5 French Children's Books - (2)

1 POINT ITEMS

Japanese Yen - (1)
I'll send you 50 of the 1 yen coins (the silver ones) and 20 of the 5 yen coins (gold with hole in the middle). Multiple sets available.

Beadwork Creates Jewelry - (1)

French Text catalog of an african art exhibition - (1)

Four pieces of blue/brown pleather - (1)
Four pieces of 12"x28" embroidered pleather (at least I think that's what it is)

Bernat Sox Yarn - (1)
100g/425 yds - 60% acrylic/40% nylon - machine washable and dryable

0.5 POINT ITEMS

TGI Friday's Unabridged Dictionary of Food and Drink - (0.5)
Great for altered art work!

1/2 Yard backed pleather/vinyl(?) - (0.5)
1/2 yard x 52", it's that fabric you use for tablecloths and it has the white, soft backing

Frog Fabric - (0.5)
12"x42", unwashed cotton (I can't remember for certain, but I think this is a nicer quilters cotton)

Claims from me:
eliea - steampunk turtle brooch - (2) - sent
RubyTuesday - two pink swarovski charms (turned into earrings) - (1) - sent
sheepblue - two mini bookmarks (harry potter and turtle/seahorse) - (1) - sent
sin esperanza - steampunk owl necklace - (2) - sent
lapoli - blue and brown fabric - (2) - sent
kayrun - steampunk ring #5 - (2) - sent
A2K - blue/green swarovski necklace, travel flannel, blue cotton floral fabric - (3) - sent
katymai - blue swarovski ring, small pirate cameo, bees fabric - (2) - sent - rec'd

penguino - crafter's necklace, penguin earrings - (1)
guacaMolly - clear swarovski ring, 3.5 yards colorful flannel - (3)

Claims by me:
pinkanddinky - royal scarf and set of gnome notecards - (3) - rec'd
pseudo_pix - brown/coral and green scarves - (2) - rec'd
Mlsocci74 - christmas planner - (1) - rec'd
lapoli - cashmere yarn - (2) - rec'd
aeronberry - custom safety cones - (3) - rec'd
guacaMolly - watch movements, keys & vials - (5) - rec'd
cordoroy cat - needlefelt kit - (1)
pinkanddinky - gnome notecards - (1) - rec'd
averyg - Unstuffed Snape and Harry Potter Plush Form - (1)
phizzychick - Tiny Trinket Box - (1)
sheepBlue - toy bird and fiskars score - (2) - rec'd
mlsocci74 - two notepads - (1)

Starting Points - 8

Current Points - 0
Pending Points - 4
Total Points - 4
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 07:47:03 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2009 06:51:47 PM »

OPEN!
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

V2. Clothing gallery! All sewn by me, mostly from commercial patterns.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/wardgal.html

V3. Fabric gallery - fabric can be claimed for custom items, or by the piece
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/fgal.html

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.
red bell
stars with hearts (two avail)
clown kitty
mouse
blue kitty

little girl has been claimed!

H2. Felted booties A pair of 'test' booties, wet felted wool, turned out a bit large. length approx 5". Wool is very soft. (1/2 pt for pair).

H3. Animal scarf rayon/silk satin devore scarf, pink on teal. This one is fewer points because I had problems with the pink dye and it went on unevenly. (1/2)

H4. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H6. Felted eyeballs wet felted with needle felted details. Choose by eye color, or mix and match. Custom eyeballs available. (1/2 pt per eyeball)

H7.mini heart scarf very small (24" long) silk charmeuse scarf with shibori resist hearts

H8. mini shibori scarf very small (24x6") silk charmeuse scarf in shades of turquoise with a few rust smudges (1/2)

H9. Wine cozy made from thrifted felted sweater, with needle felted design and sequins. Ribbon strap on bottom to keep wine from falling out. (1/2)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap305.jpg

ONE POINT:

1A. Sheep ornament fulled sweater, cinnamon sticks, and fiber. Choose your sheep color combo, can also make sheep in sweater with no curls. (1)

1B. felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1 ea)

1C. Beaded ornament silk dupioni with handsewn seed beads. Approx. 3" diameter. (1)

1D. Fulled sweater basket 'knitting baskets" from a Martha Stewart pattern. Thrifted wool sweaters, thread. Circumference of bottom of basket approx 38". Use to store projects, as a pet bed, whatever. Sweater a fugly grey flowers (1)

1E. Food mobile #2 felt food items dangle from wooden cooking implements. Your choice of attachment at the top of the mobiles.
mobile #2 (1)

laying flat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap148.jpg

1F. Acid dyed silk scarves Choose: (1 each)
purple crackle, ~8x50" (1)

red and gold, silk charmeuse, ~11x60"

yellow and green, silk charmeuse, ~8x60 (1)

brown and green chiffon silk chiffon, approx 12x60". Two minor flaws - slightly speckling of red throughout (barely noticeable), also one patch (in photo) that discharged a bit more. (1)

1H. Felted star bowl little felted wool bowls. Bowl is about 2.5" across. Can be flipped inside out to reverse color scheme. (1) each or all three for (2) - choose purple/turquoise, light blue/jade, or red/lime.

1I. Sweater soaker custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. From a fulled sweater. (1)

1J. Shibori tea towel fuchsia and purple shibori cotton tea towel (1)

1L. handwoven bag small bag handwoven on cardboard, approx 8x11", acrylic blend yarns. (1)

1M. Discharged tee thrift three dots brand tee, black discharged and overdyed in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

1N. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1Q. Hello Kitty origami paper new packet, I think it has some bonus stickers. (1)

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. star mat nuno felted mat - exact size coming later (2)

2C. Striped sweater cat life size, fulled sweater, polyfil stuffing, safety eyes, nylon whiskers, from an old Vogue pattern. (2)

2D. Vibrant felted bag merino wool claimed last round, wet felted bag 8x10" with felted handle, no lining. (2)

2E. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2F. Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2G. Rousseau-esque felted mat nuno felted mat with jungly scene. (2)

2H. Pond felt wet felted wool, largish (about 24 inches wide). (2)

2I. pink felted hat wet felted hat in shades of pink/purple. Fits approx. 22.5" head. (2)

2J. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2K. Sherbet felted hat wet felted wool hat in intense turquoise/magenta combination (colors don't photograph well). Fits 22-22.5" head size. Brim can be folded up or down. (2)

2L. Sweater frog sweaters, fiberfil, child-safe eyes. (2)

2M. Yangtze felt approx 14x16", wet felted wool, Yangtze river gorges (2)

2O. Shapes felt approx 13x16", wet felted wool. (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Spikey bag felted bag with spikes and felted handle. Unlined, approx. 12" diameter. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

sticky-back halloween plastic stencils, set of 3 (1/2 pt for all)

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3. Finger gloves package of latex finger gloves, contains 6 large and 6 medium sized fingertip gloves. Unopened! Use for painting, hot glue work, soap and candle making. If you can't tell, the gloves each cover one fingertip about down to the middle knuckle. (1)

S4.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

S6. Matryoshka dolls set of three, largest ~3.5" tall. (1)

S7. clothing blanks some for dyeing, some for printing only. choose from:
dark green Jerzees 50/5- poly cotton, printing only, size M, 38" chest (1/2 pt)
fruit of the loom black 100% cotton tee, size 2XL, 51" chest, (1 pt)
fruit of the loom black 100% cotton tee size L, 43" chest (1 pt)
LAT black 100% cotton tee size XL, 44" chest (1 pt)

men's white tank, 100% cotton, size L, 42" chest, I think it has cotton thread  (1)

men's knit watch cap, 100% cotton jersey, one size (1/2)

Cherokee women's knit top, meatier 92% cotton/6% nylon/2%spandex knit, I have two, one size XXL (42" chest), one size M (34") chest  (1 ea)

Hanes kids tees. 100% cotton. One size 6-8, four size 10-12. (1/2 ea)

Items I have claimed:
atsuko to ptarmic wumpus - custom cat cards (1)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - raw black corriedale box (3)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - black merino (3)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - white corriedale (3)
guacaMolly to ptarmic wumpus - pistachio damask bobby pins and two matching watch movements, total (1)
Zelda.Suicide to ptarmic wumpus - invisible zippers (2)
Zelda.Suidice to ptarmic wumpus - barmops, stripes and ladybugs (1)
A3K to ptarmic wumpus - red handknit socks:  A2K "imperfects" (3 pt)

Items claimed from me:
Ptarmic Wumpus to pinkanddinky: custom item (3)
ptarmic wumpus to psyche - "fantastic heavy home dec linen print" [dandelions] (1 point)
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - 2H. Felted oak leaves - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to Phizzychick - Felted oak leaves, the other ones - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to lapoli - Linen placemats (1)
ptarmic wumpus to atsuko - 2N. Koi felt medium sized, wet felted wool - 2 points
ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue: mossimo 100% cotton blue tank (1 pt)
ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm: 3 x 1A. Sheep ornament (3) 

Starting Points: 3 available; 1 pending
Available Points:  2
Pending Points :    0
Total Points:         2
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009 08:48:24 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2009 07:00:13 PM »

Shop is OPEN

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

Photography SALE- buy 1 8x10 get one free, or get one 11x 14 for just 1 pt. 8x10 (1 pt.); 11x14 (2 pts.)

Please visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/freestylecrafts to view the pictures. Please PM me for availability before claiming.

Polymer Clay
Doughnut earrings (1 pt. per pair)
Claim as plain with frosting, chocolate with sprinkles, strawberry with sprinkles

Chocolates magnets (1 pt. per set of 6)
Claim as white chocolate, chocolate, strawberry
Note: I haven't put the magnets on yet, so if you want them for a different purpose just ask.

Totoros (Totori?) (1 pt. for both as shown)
Big Totoro can't quite stand on his own and will need to be propped up. Little Totoro stays propped up by his tail.

Blended Roving and Batts
PM if you'd like larger quantities and I'll let you know if I have the supplies.

Solar Rage- 1.5 oz (1.5 pts.)
Mill ends, BFL, bamboo

Arizona Daylight- 1.2 oz (1 pt.)
Gray icelandic, shetland, BFL

Bahama Your Mama- .6 oz (.5 pt.)
Mill ends, firestar

Go Team?- .8 oz (.5 pt.)
Mill ends (light blue, dark blue, red-orange)

Confetti- .4 oz (.5 pt.)
Mill ends, corridale, firestar

Supplies

Rusty old keys- remaining 5 for 1 pt.
Take the 5 remaining keys for 1 pt: 1, 9, 10, 16, 17
All others have been claimed

Fleece
Waves (top): 60 x 36 (1 pt.)
Red with black paw prints: 60 x 34 (1 pt.)
Leopard print: 60 x 40.5 (1 pt.)
Camouflage: 60 x 40.5 claimed
Checkerboard: 60 x 39 claimed

Vintage Vogue Patters- 5 for 1 pt.
Click for larger images
Claim by size and number

Size 6/8/10

Size 8/10

Size 10

Size 8/10/12

Size 12

Fat Quarters, 100% Cotton- 3 for 1 pt.

"Soiree" by Lila Tueller for Moda Fabrics- 1, 2, 3, 4
I unfolded 3 and 4 so you can see the print better

"In the Pink" by Buggy Barn for Henry Glass- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Claims
Made from me:
freestyle to oneredboot - Arcadia fat quarters 1, 5, 6 (1 pt.)
freestyle to A2K - Twiggy fat quarters 3-7, 9-15 (4 pts)
freestyle to Rangerbeth  - Arcadia fat quarters 2, 3, 4  (1 pt.)
freestyle to guacamolly - fleece (2 pts.)
freestyle to TwiztedBlood - Autumn Fire batts (1 pt.)
freestyle to TwiztedBlood - Citrus Sour roving (1 pt.)
freestyle to A2K - 12 old rusty keys (3 pts.)
freestyle to A2K - "In the Pink" fat quarters 1- 12 (4 pts.)

Made by me:
mullerslanefarm to freestyle - Coopworth fleece (3 pts.)
mullerslanefarm to freestyle - Black Icelandic Hogget fleece (Lamb) (2 pts.)
A2K to freestyle - 2 needle rolls (2 pts.)
Nesse to freestyle - Nag Champa & Sandalwood w/ Loofa soap (1 pt.)
aeronberry to freestyle - 3 vintage bobbins (1 pt.)
loves2experiment to freestyle - Forest Friends zippered pouch (1 pt.)
Sansa to freestyle - Bella mittens (3 pts.)
lapoli to freestyle - Spunky Eclectic "Ribbons" (3 pts.)
KatyMai to freestyle - bracelet 1 (.5 pts.)
                            - bracelet 2 (.5 pts.)

Pending: 2
Current: 1

TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 11:06:34 AM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2009 07:10:03 PM »

sheepBlue's Shoppe of Delight

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

Shop is Closed!  Wink

Handcarved stamps - made from speedball linoleum - Sharpie is for scale reference.
Custom orders are still available if interested - send me a PM.
For 0.5 pt - Moustache, Bird, Cupcake, House (on hold), Tree, Acorn (on hold)
For 1 pt - Bird in Tree (on hold), Raccoon, Black Sheep (1 on hold, 2 avail), White Sheep (on hold)

Mixed media silhouette paintings - made with book board, acrylic paints, paper, stamp ink, modge podge, and sealer - each painting is 8" x 8.5" or 5" x 8" - 2 pts for each
Claim as: Taking the Birds for a Walk, The Witching Ball, A Magical Dance, Unicorn Mayhem, Skully Fly, or Bird Cage Queen
All images are clickable for close-ups.

Framed silhouette portraits - made of quality cardstock, foreign text or handmade papers, watercolors - 1 pt
Claim as: Noble Witch.
All images are clickable for close-ups.

Wall Organizer approx. 4ft x 2ft - Made by craftster varandra - I absolutely love it but have never found a clever way to hang it properly and hope it can find a good home - 3 points 2 points
(Sorry about the crappy picture!)

Custom Octopus Tentacle pendants (2 pts) or Earrings (1 pt) - PM me for color choices of clay and marble setting for pendants

Supplies

Scrapbooking papers - (4.5" x 6.5") never used! - 1 pt/b]

Handmade papers - whole sheets available - one of each available - 1 pt per sheet
Claim as Golden Squares (29" x 19.5") or Bark (26" x 20")

Package of 50 Vellum papers - opened but only a few sheets missing - 1 pt

Package of 50 Stars stationary - opened but only a few sheets missing - 1 pt

Funky Shoelaces - new - great for jazzing up old shoes or altered outfits - 0.5 pts for each

sent :: received

Current STS Rd 31

Claims made from me:

to Zelda.Suicide: Framed Mario Character Cross Stitch (1 pt)
to aeronberry: Whale City mixed media painting (2 pts)
to pseudo_pix: Framed silhouette Wind-Up Birdie (1 pt)
to AsphaltQueen: Bird Toy Silhouette (1 pt)
to AsphaltQueen: Fiskars Scoring Guide (1 pt)

to Nesse: all pendants in Set 1 (1 pt)
to loudxmouse: pendants 1, 4, 5 (0.5 pt)
to loudxmouse: NES Controller Ornament (0.5 pt)

to corduroy cat: The Bearded Woman silhouette (1 pt)
to corduroy cat: unfinished bodies and wings (0.5 pt)
to corduroy cat: Acorn Handcarved stamp (0.5 pt)

to pinkanddinky: Bird in Tree handcarved stamp (1 pt)
to pinkanddinky: Bunny Travels silhouette (1 pt)

to sarahj2001: Matryoshka handcarved stamp (1 pt)
to sarahj2001: Sheep handcarved stamp (1 pt)

to guacaMolly: Handcarved Cupcake Stamp, small tree stamp (1 pt)
to guacaMolly: acorn stamp,  old school gameboy ornament (1 pt)
to guacaMolly: Handcarved White Sheep Stamp (1 pt)
to pseudo_pix: Bird in Tree stamp (1 pt)
to KatyMai: Felt Applique Kits (0.25 pt), Bubblegum patch (0.25 pt), Mixed Media Pendants 2,3,6 (0.5 pt) (1 pt total)
to penguino: White sheep stamp (1 pt)

Claims made by me:

from sarahj2001: 3 cupcake bathbombs (3 pts)
from AsphaltQueen: 2 mini bookmarks (1 pt)
from A2K: Custom garter stitch wrap (2 pts)
from A2K: custom handwarmers (1 pt)
from ptarmic wumpus: mossimo 100% cotton blue tank (1 pt)
from sarahj2001: custom stenciled shirt (2 pts)
from sarahj2001: custom stenciled shirt (2 pts)
from kitschkween: custom screen printed shirt (3 pts)
from kitschkween: custom screen printed shirt (3 pts)
from mullerslanefarm: Pepper Zest (1 pt)
from mullerslanefarm: Citrus Basil  (1 pt)
from mullerslanefarm: Cucumber Melon (1 pt)

Starting Points: 8
Available Points: 1
Pending Points: 6
Total Points: 7

Wish List: Diamond Glaze!!! Anything odd and wonderful  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009 07:25:48 AM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2009 07:21:25 PM »

TwiztidBlood's Shop

OPEN

Located in eastern Ontario, with 3 cats

Custom Items:
I will happily make any custom items you wish. Please PM me if you are looking for anything crochet, sewn, spun, knit, quilted etc.

3 Point Items:

Homemade drop spindle, stained with " early american " and made by my carpenter husband. Will come with roving from Upper Canada Village 1800's mill. - will be back soon, PM me if you would like one reserved

2 Point Items:

none at this time

1 Point Items:

Steampunk inspired metal brooch

Set of 3 flower bobby pins

Crochet apple cozy in dark brown

Crochet banana cozy in bright green

1/2 Point Items:

Palm sized super mario brothers mushroom

Purple knit flower brooch with button center. Size measures 1.5 inches across, Set of 2

Current: 2
TOTAL: 2

Claims made from me:
crumpet - drop spindle - 3 pts

Claims Ive made:
Nesse - pumpkin soap - 1 pt
freestyle - autumn batts - 1pt
Nesse - joy of almond soap - 1pt
freestyle - citrus batt - 1 pt
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009 06:19:12 PM by TwiztidBlood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
LaughingLark
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2009 08:04:46 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark Shop! Closing a little early this round, new items coming next round!
 I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley

Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image.

I took the spiders out because Owen wants to give spiders to all his classmates, and I'm still feeling too ill to make 22 spiders on short notice. With the ones from my shop, I'm more than halfway done. He plans to help mt with the legs, becuse I still have the shakes from the prednisone. If you ever want spiders, PM me and I'll be happy to make you a set of three for one point as soon as I'm feeling better. I could make then in Christmas colors, if you wish. Smiley

Long Necklaces--1 point each! (clickable thumbnails) These are all pretty long, so I replaced my usual ruler with a yardstick for the photos.  Smiley

Long Necklace #10 (1pt)

Long Necklace #11  (1pt)

Long Necklace #12 (1pt)

Long Necklace #13 (1pt)

Long Necklace #16 (1pt)

Supply Shop!

dumortierite-denim stone (1/2)

Unakite Chips (1/2 pt)

Send by Oct 18th
Kayrun to LaughingLark --5 pr. knitting needles (2 pt.)

Send by Oct. 13
LaughingLark to Zelda.Suicide - Long Necklace (#9) - (1)
LaughingLark to Zelda.Suicide - Long Necklace (#15) - (1)(sent Oct 7th)(received)

Total: 3 pts

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009 06:03:17 PM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Watch This Instead Predators
How to Export Your Project in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Create a Custom Sequence in Premiere Pro CS5
How to Capture Footage in Premiere Pro CS5
Watch This Instead Review of The Last Airbender
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...