A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,033
Currently Running With Scissors:
525 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Week of Baby Onesies Swap Round 3 GALLERY  (Read 9410 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2009 12:51:35 PM »

Get ready to see awesomeness!  I have no idea why most of the pics are sideways or upside down Roll Eyes

Rocket Ship!  Mimi made us a shirt just like this when Troy was in a 6-9 months so he has very much outgrown it and now I have, I mean HE has another!

Elephant

close up

adorable monster robot guy

Troy loves the eyes

Squirrel!  We have this weird love for the little critters.

He is still wearing this one because he had enough of photo shoot and is napping now.

Here are the the rest

It is so hard to pick a favorite cause I love them all, but I think this one just might be my favorite:

check out these mad stenciling skills!

and I must try this technique...I LOVE it!  We have a weird affection for dump trucks too.

Thank you again MusicLady!!  The shirts are more than I could ever ask for.  They are fantastic and we will use them until he starts popping the seams growing out of them Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMisSister
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2009 06:00:45 PM »

I am loving everyone's onesie's and shirts!!!!!!  Great work ladies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beeker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Meep!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2009 06:17:33 AM »

Here are the wonderful shirts I recieved! David wore the dinosaur one to church and we got lots of compliments. I love the applique! You should see how nicely they are sewn.

help , help ! My pics won't upload! I have never had a problem with it before... What do I do??  Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:

Snarky housewife swap! - crafting my little heart out
musiclady

with enough caffine, I could rule the world

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2009 10:02:42 AM »

are they too big?  They have to be under 2MB to upload here.  You could try photobucket, I never have issues with uploading that way - my pictures are always the size I want and oriented the right direction!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chrispykreme
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2009 08:53:48 PM »

I got my awesome shirts from amaylikespunk this weekend. I love them all and I don't know if I could pick a favorite. I do have to say, getting him to stay still for more than 4 seconds to take a picture of some of the shirts was difficult, but hopefully I can do her hard work justice. They are just so cute.

embroidered "Night Owl" onesie...the owl is just so adorable

He wore his "Jude" shirt to the pumpkin patch on Sunday.

This onesie has the dachshund that wraps all away around the shirt. It's great because we have a dachshund named Liam that is like our other child. (After a day at the pumpkin patch, can you tell he is getting tired and grumpy).

The full on meltdown right before bed! But, his shirt says "My daddy is my hero." It has a detachable cape on the back. That was such a creative idea. On the back it says "I am his little sidekick." The cape has an embroidered logo on it.

(Sorry, my computer is going TOO SLOW tonight. I don't feel like rotating it.)

Of course a boy named Jude needs a Beatles shirt. It has the union jack painted on the letters, if you can't see the details.

These are gonna be shirts to treasure. Thanks to my amazing swap partner who had to whip out some new shirts after a laundry mishap and still made them awesome, even while being newly pregnant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2009 10:43:52 PM »

Cute!  And what a cute little boy you have!

Of course, seeing all these shirts before my partner has received makes me think she isn't going to like the ones I sent!!  Swapper insecurity..  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2009 10:50:21 PM »

What cute little guys y'all have!   Great big eyes to break hearts with....  Wink

MommyTheMaid, I love that robot shirt!  And I also love the elephant shirt... the green is a cool shade, and I love batik fabric.  Very nice!

Chrispykreme, that dachshund shirt CRACKS ME UP!  Too funny!  The little owl is so sweet, too.  Great job, ladies!  Can't wait to see the rest!

And I can't wait for my  partner to receive her shirts, although I know it will be several more days..... Sad 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMisSister
« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2009 03:34:41 AM »

Those are so cute!!  I especially like the dachshund one!  So creative!!

PS...I was thinking we need to have a swap for bigger kids shirts!  My son is 7 and gets jealous looking at all the cute onesies his cousin has gotten in both of these swaps. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lil_starry1
Pickle Painter.

Just add glitter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2009 08:45:03 AM »

They're here! They're here!!

I am having the BEST day ever! We had our 20 week scan earlier and I have the most lovely tops in the world! My two are napping but I'll try and get pics later, honestly everything is perfect, perfect, perfect.

Eeeee.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stacysews
« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2009 12:56:43 PM »

What great stuff!  My shirts have arrived and I've finally taken some 'action shots' so I'm ready to post my goodies.  First everything together:

Included in my package was an applique car shirt (it's hard to see in the photo, but there are little men driving racecars on it), a BAM onesie, a Halloween themed pullover, and my two favorite a firetruck striped shirt (not only do I love stripes, but the applique is adorable), and a shirt and 'tie'! I've been wanting to make one of these for ages, and am thrilled to finally have one!

And now for the action shots:

(unfortunately, he liked the firetruck so much on this one, he pulled the design right off.  I'm going to have to stitch it down so he can't remove it again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Natural Light on Glamour Portrait
How to Change the Color of an Image
How to Work on a scenic photograph in Photoshop
How to Tidy Up Your Images in Photoshop
How to Create a gallery image Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...