A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,049
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Animal Crossing Swap Rd2 GALLERY  (Read 3965 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game , ds_case  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« on: September 28, 2009 05:05:24 PM »

Post your Goodies!

Original Thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314799.0

Sent
Received
Sent and Received
feedback given
 Grin Both partners DONE!
late, with communication
Contact organizer immediately
FLAKER

GrinAlishaMisha --> Girlwithapurl --> Dooney --> AlishaMisha
zigg13pra (caught flaker in time...keeping her crafted items instead) <--> CartoonJunkie(Came back to redeem feedback, but couldn't send to original partner as they had negetive feedback as well)
GrinPoyupop <--> LauPre
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011 11:33:33 PM by AlishaMisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dooney
Remnants are a girl's best friend.

Wiggle eyes make my world go 'round.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009 01:29:27 PM »

I just had a total false alarm. I watched the mail carrier walk down my neighbor's sidewalk and toward my house, with a box under his arm! Turns out it was just the fabric I had ordered. It's the first time I've ever been disappointed to get fabric in the mail, lol.
Anyway, here's a teaser:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009 06:39:53 PM »

Oh I just hate when that happens! Well I can't see my neighbors houses from inside my house and they don't hand deliver...BUT my dad get's a lot of packages in the mail as he owns a construction business so I get lots of false alarms. Luckly though lots of them are Fedex and UPS so I pretty much know when the USPS people drive up to our house instead of our mailbox.

That teaser pic is KILLING me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlwithapurl
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009 06:42:13 PM »

I received, I received!  Grin  AlishaMisha sent me an awesome package!

She crocheted me one of my favorite characters, Dizzy the elephant! I'm so in love with him, he's cuddly and adorable.

And here's a really cute DS case with a Nook leaf. In this photo, my Nintendo DS is inside of it--it fits perfectly. I've always wanted one of these!  Cheesy

She also made me an Animal Crossing calendar so that I can stay up-to-date on all the goings-on in my town, Orville. Here's the front:

And the inside:

I don't know if you can see it in this photo, but for example, October 10 says it's the day of the Fishing Tourney from 6 a.m.-6 p.m., and so on. So cool! I will definitely be getting use out of this.  Smiley

And this is my swap journal to record everything I've made and received in this and all my future swaps. Here's the front:

And the inside pages look like this:

On the right side (not pictured) are spaces to paste pictures of the things I sent and received. I was asked to give credit to GatorWrangler for this journal, since it was greatly based upon her design. I love this idea. In the note AlishaMisha sent me in the package, she said, "Assuming this swap didn't scare you away, this will be wonderful to have." No way has this scared me away! This has been so much fun, and I love everything you sent me, AlishaMisha! Thank you so so much! And I have a feeling I'm going to be filling up that journal.   Cheesy

Can't wait to see what everyone else got!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009 06:45:53 PM by girlwithapurl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009 07:13:52 PM »

WHOA! You already received?!?! I thought it would get there by Wednesday at the earliest! WOW! I was getting nervous too, because they were not scanning the package to even show it was accepted!

Sooooo glad you liked everything. I'm not gonna lie, I got really sad putting Dizzy in the box. Once I put a face on things it brings them to life and I get attached. What was weird was that the day I started crocheting him he moved into Yensid! I can see why you like him!

I am thrilled that the DS case fit! I don't own a DS and I have never had to sew for something that wasn't physically there, so I was getting scared.

Glad you were not scared out of the swapping experiance  Smiley

Enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

girlwithapurl
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009 09:10:22 PM »

I know, that was really fast, wasn't it? And I noticed that it wasn't being scanned either, but I thought I'd just wait it out and see. Weird.
Haha, I don't blame you, he's sooo cute, I love him. There's just something about his face that is so sweet. And the trunk! I don't know how you did it, but you shaped it perfectly.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2009 11:19:21 PM »

OMG... that is SOO SOO Cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2009 11:30:58 PM »

I met the most ever so cute craftster LauPre! She is a super duper fantastic person... and I hope to have a chance in crafting with her soon. Smiley She really spoiled me with wonderful goodies! So here they are... and they are all mine...  Grin

A wonderful applique with the infamous Mayor! He is currently hanging out in the kitchen, so that everyone who walks in sees him in his spender!

A really neat Shawl... unfortunately I do not have use of a model... and no one was home when I took the photos. I is super duper cute on!

This bag.... IS AMAZING! She said that she was in an applique mood. lol I love and adore it! It already has a few of my books and yarn that I take to work with me!

This is a throw, and I am ashamed to not know this... (haven't been on Animal Crossing in a LONG TIME) but it is the rug in the Museum. it is super warm and comfy!

The cat found it immediately... and I had to beg him with treats to get off of it.

Here is the colorful bag it all came in... there are pockets and is quite roomy... Next week it will have all my yarn and books that I take to work with me. Smiley

Thank you so much LauPre for all the wonderful things that you made. I have been bragging to everyone about all the goodies. My MIL wants a shawl now... so I better get searching for that pattern. lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged
AlishaMisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009 12:03:45 AM »

According to the DC#, I should be getting my package today!

And the trunk! I don't know how you did it, but you shaped it perfectly.
Thanks! I made everything up as I went along but with the trunk I would do ss (mostly)on the inside of the curves, hdc on the outsides and 1 sc to transition between the ss and hdc stitches. He is the first ami that I have had to make look just like something that already existed. Intimidating to have to stay true to a certain look.

She really spoiled me with wonderful goodies!
Yeah she did! Great package! I love the tree bag!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009 11:10:38 AM »

I received!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Pictures to come a lil bit later as I just realized my camera battery is dead so it needs to charge  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Survey Shows Women Have No Shame In Buying Fake Designer Items
Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt Prove the Power of Neutrals
Carbon Copy: Get The Military Jacket With Leather Sleeve For Less
3 Ways to Wear Your Turtleneck Sweater
Designer Launches Rooster Shoes
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...