A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
423 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party (sign ups CLOSED; mail by 11/23/09)  (Read 42417 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/WackobelleEarrings

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1030 on: December 08, 2009 06:12:18 AM »

Minus13lindfold, I was going to write all kinds of advice, but who knows if it would be all wrong for you... I think what you need right now anyway, is just for us to listen. We are so sorry about your crappy situation.  It's Tues. How are you today?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1031 on: December 08, 2009 06:28:55 AM »

Oh Min. I am so outraged right now. HOW DARE he be a freaking spineless wiesel. I know EXACTLY what your going though. My ex did the same thing 18 years ago. He came home from the gulf war and all was well and POOF that mother Fer was gone. I was shocked, then sad, the angry WELL STILL AM...How dare ANYONE do a human like that. I know it is hard. But not to have any closer what a dick. I am so sorry you have to be put through this. You are not to blame. HIS MAMA IS!! SHe raised a spineless man and this she will have to deal with. The only thing I can say is be glad this happend NOW before you have more years in it and then walk down the isl or have children and then he do this. What a jerk. I am so so sorry I know no matter what you will not feel better anytiime soon but one day you will find the right man who will love you for you and take care of you and not be a jerk like this. I am so sorry your are dealing this time of year. WOW what a jerk to do you like this...
  PM if you want to vent, cry or need a quiet ear...Grrrr OR we can plot to make voodoo dolls of him and his mama and all poke needles in them Angry Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
justforme
« Reply #1032 on: December 08, 2009 07:11:56 AM »

Minus, I am so very sorry for your pain and confusion. It may not be the topic but it is a safe place to vent. Do you have family close by? I do somewhat know your pain. After 33 years of marriage we are filing for divorce after the holiday. Don't want to ruin it for our daughter. The pain is horrendous.

I think opening presents will make us all feel better. 1 2 3 go....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice. -Indian saying.

True regret is not what you've done but what you have not done.
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: December 08, 2009 07:46:30 AM »

HUG! for Minus
I know what its like to have people disappear out of your life. It isnt fun. It screws you up. And sometime you just dont know how youll ever move on. But you have all of us. Were here to help if you ever need anything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1034 on: December 08, 2009 11:36:44 AM »

Ah justforme, I can't imagine that.  I've only been married 4 years and I know divorce would break me.  You really do melt two lives into one.  Minus, I hope you get some closure for your breakup.  My only personal news is that my husband's decided to join the Army.  We'll have to learn to live apart, but we'll still both be in love, at least. 
Back to a crafting note - I'm really having a hard time waiting to open my gift and see my gift be opened.  We're having our Christmas party that night (we're watching Elf in Eat-o-vision - my version of Smell-o-Vision where I serve all the food that's being eaten onscreen), so itll be an exciting day!  I just really hope my partner likes her gift.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
chibilightangel
« Reply #1035 on: December 08, 2009 02:55:29 PM »

I received my package today. It's a bit battered and one side flap was open so they'd placed it in a bag, so I'm hoping all the pieces are still in there.

Minus, I'm really sorry that he did that to you. As was said, he's a spineless boy (he's not even a man as real men don't do that) that has done you wrong. I hope you'll find closure and find happiness again soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1036 on: December 08, 2009 03:41:32 PM »

Two packages left to be received.  Belladune, go check your mail.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #1037 on: December 08, 2009 04:13:44 PM »

Two packages left to be received.  Belladune, go check your mail.

Crazy4bags too.  I wanna open up gifts this week. wanna wanna wanna  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1038 on: December 08, 2009 05:44:19 PM »

I will remind my husband to hit the PO before he leaves town tommorow.  gah!!! i wants to see my package now!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1039 on: December 09, 2009 07:42:08 AM »

No cutting the tape everyday! It isn't allowed. Some of us couldn't wrap the individual pieces before we shipped them so cutting tape is tantamount to peeking, the highest of offenses.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sweet DIY Body And Lip Scrub
Perfect Makeup On A First Date
How to Make Natural Lip Stain
Best Ways To Use Glitter Eyeshadow
FIRST LOOK: Poko Pano - Miami Swim Spring/Summer 2015
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...