A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,489
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party (sign ups CLOSED; mail by 11/23/09)  (Read 43042 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #750 on: November 17, 2009 10:57:42 AM »

Should have one medium done today, the other medium done by Friday.  Still need to finish 2 smalls (or are they tinies?).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #751 on: November 17, 2009 10:57:55 AM »

I am feeling a bit better mentally I guess..With my illness and the chemo and then with my 15 year old dog getting a DX of cancer in him mouth..GAH but better news...I went to the doc yesterday and my doc will take me off chemo in the next few weeks YIPPIE There is damage to my eye from teh stroke so I have to have glasses to see at night but that is OK I can see!!...Also, My dog was give some meds and they are shrinking the tumor..I cant believe it and the vet is floored too..He cant believe that it has shrunk down the tumor it was only to stop it from growing..So all in all it is a good day...I am going to craft a few more things I think in this swap and have to get to a few more items for a different swap but all in all today is a good day!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
chibilightangel
« Reply #752 on: November 17, 2009 07:30:47 PM »

I've finished off a medium and am partway through a smallish-medium. I've also got 2 other smalls planned and already have the supplies. I'm really happy with the medium I finished tonight, it really came out as I'd imagined.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #753 on: November 17, 2009 08:24:46 PM »

I had to slow up a bit to finish another swap real quick and also invest some hours in tutoring lesson plans.  Back to crocheting for this swap, now!  Smiley

If I have time, there's something I'd like to sew this weekend to add to the box.  Actually, I'll make 2 because I want one, too!  LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #754 on: November 17, 2009 08:35:42 PM »

Finally my main gift is starting to come together, thank goodness since I have a week to finish and ship.  LOL  Definitely still have some stuff to do but hey I work well under pressure. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Casey1201
« Reply #755 on: November 17, 2009 08:54:28 PM »

I went to ship today and realized while in line at the P.O. that I had not even written the address on the box. Yea I need to lay off those cold medicines...stupid cough.It was actually quite embarrassing grumbling something about leaving something in the car as I slipped out of line and headed back home. But I am shipping this week and I will address the box!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: November 18, 2009 06:19:56 AM »

I'm so impatietly waiting my last minute supplies!!  I'm almost wondering if I should just go ahead and make the supply, but knowing the universe, I will make the supply and it will show up that day.... And not that having a little extra everything ever hurt.. I just hate to do all the prep for just one bit, when it makes such a mess and I should do alot instead of just one...  but I really want to ship this....  rrrrr.....  more coffee might make up my mind lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #757 on: November 18, 2009 07:12:10 AM »

almost ready to ship on this end
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 18, 2009 08:27:53 AM »

I am feeling a bit better mentally I guess..With my illness and the chemo and then with my 15 year old dog getting a DX of cancer in him mouth..GAH but better news...I went to the doc yesterday and my doc will take me off chemo in the next few weeks YIPPIE There is damage to my eye from teh stroke so I have to have glasses to see at night but that is OK I can see!!...Also, My dog was give some meds and they are shrinking the tumor..I cant believe it and the vet is floored too..He cant believe that it has shrunk down the tumor it was only to stop it from growing..So all in all it is a good day...I am going to craft a few more things I think in this swap and have to get to a few more items for a different swap but all in all today is a good day!!

wow youre a real trooper
glad to hear youre feeling better

Im chugging along with my crafting.. I got some freelance wok Im excited about and school but Im so dedicated to the projects Im working on and I cant wait for my partner to get them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #759 on: November 18, 2009 11:47:57 AM »

Babalina,
What an awesome report and you are in such great spirits.  Blessings to you and your doggie baby.  I hope you both are back up in running in no time soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Bake Homemade Bagels
How to Do Homemade Delicious Hamburger
How to Make the Perfect Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich
How to Cook Tuna Lasagne
How to Prepare Manhattan Brunch
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...