A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
515 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party (sign ups CLOSED; mail by 11/23/09)  (Read 43251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #720 on: November 15, 2009 03:24:33 PM »

Somebody has already shipped Smiley But I'm not telling who! Well- not until I get a couple of others who have shipped... muahahahaha!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #721 on: November 15, 2009 03:25:42 PM »

Belladune I just read that you craft in a dungeon... I felt like I was crafting in a dungeon.  I have a 10'6" x 10'6" room that is my craft room. The lighting was so bad I literally had 5 lamps in there.  I finally complained to my husband and I now have a new fluorescent overhead light.  He just got done installing it... now to work on getting a chair to replace my card table chair that I have been using......

I'd love to have a nice big craft room - I have another 10 years until the boys start to go off to college... when they do I am totally going to take over one of their rooms and put my quilting frame in there.  That will free up half of my room!!  I'm actually taking down the frame this week - I need to clean the room and I'm itching to machine knit.  I physically can't get to the knitting machine with the quilting frame in front of it.  Yeah.  It's a sad sight to be seen... but it's all good at the end of the day!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
SimplyFabulous!
My home away from home

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #722 on: November 15, 2009 03:33:55 PM »

I cant get to the desk in my craft room right now either.  I have my sewing machine on my dinning room table and have been crafting there.  I have the corner of my kids play room as my craft area.  The toys were so bad I couldnt even walk into the room.  I spent from 9:30 this morning until 5 tonight going through toys and sorting.  I have a big pile for Goodwill.  But still cant get to my desk!  Now I have to sort my stuff.

Anyway, I have to finish up my medium.  And I have to find a bought item.  I just havent found anything that I think will suit my partners taste.  I think I should be ready to send in a couple days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  -ee cummings
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #723 on: November 15, 2009 03:42:06 PM »

Quote from: craftydeb
I need to clean the room

Hmmm.....seems I've heard that comment from you before, like maybe just a few weeks ago  Grin   Kiss

Things are going well for me in the crafting department.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MsMia

Christmas, Fall, and Winter Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #724 on: November 15, 2009 03:53:54 PM »

Received my bought from etsy.  I love etsy!  Will be using all day tomorrow to finish medium and smalls.  Plan to ship by the end of the week.  **fingers crossed**
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #725 on: November 15, 2009 04:21:16 PM »

Belladune I just read that you craft in a dungeon... I felt like I was crafting in a dungeon.  I have a 10'6" x 10'6" room that is my craft room. The lighting was so bad I literally had 5 lamps in there.  I finally complained to my husband and I now have a new fluorescent overhead light.  He just got done installing it... now to work on getting a chair to replace my card table chair that I have been using......

I'd love to have a nice big craft room - I have another 10 years until the boys start to go off to college... when they do I am totally going to take over one of their rooms and put my quilting frame in there.  That will free up half of my room!!  I'm actually taking down the frame this week - I need to clean the room and I'm itching to machine knit.  I physically can't get to the knitting machine with the quilting frame in front of it.  Yeah.  It's a sad sight to be seen... but it's all good at the end of the day!

LOL I do/did craft in a dungeon.  Seriously its the out of use cistern in our house. so it's about 8x8 and cement walls and a hanging bare bulb.  Most my crafting supplies are still there, and I still have my dress form in there, but I've moved to my recently renovated esthetics room.   So now I have pot lights and almost finished floors... I should probably change my thingy to "formerly crfted in a dungeon"  lol
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009 04:22:23 PM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #726 on: November 15, 2009 05:44:17 PM »

Yeah... I know Ho2. (oh.my.god! That is so funny!  Who knew?!)  I've been slow to get in to that room and clean.  I did however go through my fabric and I got rid of a ton of unwanteds which cleared up a lot of space well for wanteds Cheesy

I'm hoping to find some time to clean but I just can't justify the time it takes when I have so many deadlines closing in.  I do have 2 down and 5 to go on the commissioned designs.  That is at least a step in the right direction!  I'll get it clean.  I swear I will - I have to.  I just don't work well in the sty so something has to give.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #727 on: November 15, 2009 06:19:24 PM »

I think for some reason everyone has a craft dungeon of some kind.. maybe its because we horde so much stuff.. buttons, fabric, paint, glitter, among a million papers and scraps because "I can use this..."

right now Im just crafting on my bedroom floor.. actually I do everything on my bedroom floor because I dont have room for a desk or anything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #728 on: November 15, 2009 08:35:49 PM »

I am curious if it worked out to where any 2 DID get partner paired on this swap.  That would be funny to find out on 12/19.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
Casey1201
« Reply #729 on: November 15, 2009 08:42:03 PM »

I am curious if it worked out to where any 2 DID get partner paired on this swap.  That would be funny to find out on 12/19.
Or if we all did...now that would be genious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in personal swaps!

http://pinterest.com/caseyyoder/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Embrace the Struggle Book Trailer
The Christmas Sweater Book Trailer
Meet Dr. Karyl McBride
Dannii Minogue Talks About Her Autobiography
Dan Gutman Talks About the Christmas Genie
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...