A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,088
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party (sign ups CLOSED; mail by 11/23/09)  (Read 40401 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2009 06:31:08 PM »

Im slightly obsessed with Alice in Wonderland at the moment and thats who Im going to be for Halloween Smiley

I'm extremely excited for the new Alice in Wonderland movie coming out next year with Johnny Depp Smiley My favorite adaptation to film so far, though, is the 80's live action two-parter (in Wonderland and Through the looking Glass). I absolutely loved the relationship between the Red and White Queens in that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 19, 2009 06:56:04 PM »

Im slightly obsessed with Alice in Wonderland at the moment and thats who Im going to be for Halloween Smiley

I'm extremely excited for the new Alice in Wonderland movie coming out next year with Johnny Depp Smiley My favorite adaptation to film so far, though, is the 80's live action two-parter (in Wonderland and Through the looking Glass). I absolutely loved the relationship between the Red and White Queens in that!

the Tim Burton thing freaks me out to be honest
Im not crazy about his movies.. too dark for me I guess
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
cassiecate57
« Reply #312 on: October 19, 2009 08:58:35 PM »

I've always had a thing for the cheshire cat. I would love to get a disney representation with just the smile and the tail as a tattoo somewhere but I just never got to it. Too many tattoos, not enough time, money, attractive places on my body...

I'm not sure about the Tim Burton one. I've seen the posters but Idk. I didn't like Sweeney Todd or Corpse Bride. But I loved Edward Scissorhands and Nightmare Before Xmas. And Beetle Juice. Hmmm. Yeah, it is like 50/50 with him for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #313 on: October 19, 2009 09:02:53 PM »

To whoever has me:  I finally got some mugs on my wist.  Big, hot tea mugs.  12oz or, in a perfect world, 16oz.  Obviously, the ones on my wist aren't realistic as they are ludicrously expensive.  But, they kinda show you my taste as far as artsy/craftsy mugs.  I'm trying to find some geek mugs to add, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2009 09:50:44 AM »

Well, I don't think my blog neeeded to be anymore detailed, and I really didn't need more wists. But of course, I added detail and more dream items!

So whoever my partner is out there, I hope you are having fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog for current projects and swap stalking info: daydreamhouse.wordp ress.com
Lots and lots of things to be made: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2009 12:15:21 PM »

I'm having trouble with my modem/internet.  GRRrrr!!!  Like I can afford this.  *sigh*  Anyway, I'm public library dependent for internet access for I don't know how long.  Could be a couple of days.  Could be longer.  *bangs head on desk*  So, I won't be on as much -- just a few minutes here and there every day or two -- for a while.

Honestly, it's all I can do not to throw up and cry right now.  Really, one more crap thing piled on an already suffocating heap.  Oh yeah, I'm gonna cry.  *sigh*

I'll stay up on my swaps, I just won't be ubercommunicative.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2009 12:21:22 PM »

I'm having trouble with my modem/internet.  GRRrrr!!!  Like I can afford this.  *sigh*  Anyway, I'm public library dependent for internet access for I don't know how long.  Could be a couple of days.  Could be longer.  *bangs head on desk*  So, I won't be on as much -- just a few minutes here and there every day or two -- for a while.

Honestly, it's all I can do not to throw up and cry right now.  Really, one more crap thing piled on an already suffocating heap.  Oh yeah, I'm gonna cry.  *sigh*

nooooooooooo dont cry!!
hug
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
thedreamer
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2009 12:25:45 PM »

oh, I feel your pain- my internet's busted too, so I can't get on craftster unless I log on through the public library!  I tried calling my internet provider and their answer was that 'it'll be awhile but we dont' know what that'll be"...which is super frustrating.  Hopefully my partner doesn't think I've completely vanished  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2009 01:08:32 PM »

awww... so many people with internet problems Sad that totally sucks for you Sad I hope the problems get fixed soon so that something starts going right!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

« Reply #319 on: October 20, 2009 01:57:52 PM »

Aikibookworm

Try not to be too sad. Before I got my crackberry I used to go weeks at a time without internet access and if anything it gave me more time to craft. If you already have plans for your partner work on those and then when you DO get on again you can tease us and rub it in our faces how much you've gotten done while we've all been lazy and chatting.

*huggles*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bruce Weber Demystifies Racy Abercrombie Shoots
Bruce Weber On Why He Axed Cindy Crawford From A Shoot
Bruce Weber On Working With Kate Moss
International Festival of Fashion and Photography of Hyères - Photo Prize
Photographer Creates Amazing Shots of Babies Underwater
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...