A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 298,095
Currently Running With Scissors:
553 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party (sign ups CLOSED; mail by 11/23/09)  (Read 43744 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

myklia
« Reply #1040 on: December 09, 2009 08:37:14 AM »

No cutting the tape everyday! It isn't allowed. Some of us couldn't wrap the individual pieces before we shipped them so cutting tape is tantamount to peeking, the highest of offenses.

I really really really promise not to peak.  Super duper promise.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1041 on: December 09, 2009 10:46:19 AM »

bleh!!!!!!!! still no package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  mail comes in once more today, so I'll make the hubby check this afternoon too... but yeeesh!  when was it sent, wheres it coming from?!  If I knew I would be much more calm.... 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: December 09, 2009 11:20:44 AM »

I would tell you to be patient, but I think we are all chomping at the bit here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1043 on: December 09, 2009 12:53:27 PM »

bleh!!!!!!!! still no package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  mail comes in once more today, so I'll make the hubby check this afternoon too... but yeeesh!  when was it sent, wheres it coming from?!  If I knew I would be much more calm....  

Well, It is like all of ours It came from a Crafter, somewhere on the planet Earth, from a small town big city rural suburb in this place we call home..ROTFL..I know I know SHUT UP right ROTFL..Paitents is a good thing LOL..
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009 12:53:59 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
beccabadger
« Reply #1044 on: December 09, 2009 02:44:09 PM »

It's not so bad at the moment because I'm out a lot, but when I'm at home more next week, having the parcel staring at me is going to start to get to me. I really hope the last two arrive soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1045 on: December 09, 2009 03:46:26 PM »

heheheheh I hid mine under a pile of gifts for the kids yesterday.
I am going to keep myself busy finishing my tableclothe for xmas so I can put the damn thing on the table soon.....
That way it does not sit there calling me each time I walk past it, it's sounds are muted byt the pile of gifts on top......

mind you it's really hard cause only 1 of my kids gets gifts this year under the tree, the other 2 have theirs already.....and the youngest this is his last santa year, cause once you turn 13 he doesn't come anymore over here at my place.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1046 on: December 09, 2009 03:51:32 PM »

No more Santa after 13?!?  Well, now see, that's where I thought all those presents with my name on them came from. Grin

I guess as long as I still believe, I still get presents.

The waiting is getting harder.  I wish Canada post would speed things up a bit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tanza
Angel in the making....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1047 on: December 09, 2009 07:36:48 PM »

ahh see Santa still comes but in our house he admits he is low on cash and needs some help......
so the gifts just get a lot smaller.....
....and sometimes are as boring as new school supplies, while mum and dad hive the cool stuff

Like naval piercings......for miss 16  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
Pintrest

Life is a terminal disease, NO one gets out alive.....The idea is to enjoy it while you can.

Aquarian Spiritual church
Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1048 on: December 10, 2009 07:25:38 AM »

I called him, no answer. After that and some little detective work.. I found his new myspace, in which he is single, "ready to party", added the girl he "use" to be obsessed with and LOVE, put songs on it by godsmack like I (censored)ing hate you, added a whole bunch of old friends that were a real bad influence on him so he can do drugs with them, and now his status is "hit me up i got the shit to party".

Wow. Shock overload. And he did all this on my computer before he left. I suppose I won't try to contact him again, not going to risk getting my feelings hurt even more. nothing i can do now. wow. just disbelief.

Thank you all so much for your kind words and support, when i read all your comments and my personal message from the organizer it did make me feel very good. I'm sorry i havent replied to you all personally but i just dont have any energy in me at all right now...

All i've been doing is laying in bed and pacing back and forth.. I dont feel like i can do anything.. i dont want to eat, drink, craft.. nothing. im completely dehydrated but when i go to take a drink of water all i can do is sip it and it feels like its enough.. i went to the doctor for a check up and my blood sugar is too low but i just cant stomach anything..  Undecided I cant even watch tv, everything I like I watched with him and its all i think about.. its like theres nothing on now.. All his stuff and pictures are still in the same place in my room and I know i should take them down and get all his stuff out of here but its like I just dont have the motivation for anything.. i just dont care..

well atleast im not crying anymore, im more blank and numb to it all. I cant wait for time to just pass because thats all that can heal it..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1049 on: December 10, 2009 07:45:38 AM »

wow is right. Minusxl3lindfold, more hugs and love for you from me!!   If he wants to get back into a life of drugs and parties, it's probably best your not there to see it, or be sucked in.  I've nothing against partying, going overboard and having "the shit to party" with is pushing it though....   Take care of your self hun.  please eat as much as you can stomach, even if it doesn't taste good.   HUGS!!!

I would tell you to be patient, but I think we are all chomping at the bit here.
well, yeah.. i'm getting more impatient for you all who have to wait and have your pressy's sitting around taunting you.
I just hope it  gets here before the weekend, cause come monday I have an appointment with the obgyn in the city, and there is a miniscule chance she will take this babe outta me next week.  I'll be 37 weeks, and have been having a rough last month, so I hope she does, but likely she'll wait until after xmas.  Anyway.  you see the prob if it doesn't show up here this week theres a chance I wont be around until after the 19th to get it. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Insert and Modify a Text in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Design the Flash Messaging Area in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Navigation Bar in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Create a Header in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Divide Sections by Color in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...