A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,151
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 112
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa 2009 Swap Party (sign ups CLOSED; mail by 11/23/09)  (Read 45724 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Minusxl3lindfold

R.I.P. Peter Steele. <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1020 on: December 07, 2009 05:01:21 PM »

Worst thing happened to me ever today.  Cry

I'm not the most talkative person on here because i'm kinda shy but i'm so torn up right now and don't really have anyone to talk to. My bf of like 3 years left me like 2 hours after I fell asleep. I woke up and he was no where to be found with most of his things gone.. I assume he got on a bus to go live back in michigan, where he lived before him and I lived together.. I live in massachusetts.. This is such a shock to me.. everything was going great. I'm so confused. I feel like puking and I feel like I cant eat.. My only clue as to why he did this was his mom talks to him every weekend and tries to convince him to come back because she misses him.. What a heartless way to leave though... I just don't get it. The night before we took a walk looked at christmas lights, came home, he was real nice made me a pb&j got me some milk and a heating pad because I was really cold... We laughed watching tv, making jokes.. He played this online game we play and talked to some of our friends on there and was telling me the convo when I was laying in bed... I passed out because I was so tired.. I wake up like 2 hours later and hes gone. Then I look on the computer and he tried to delete all the sites hes been at. One was myspace, which he doesnt have. Then myspace mobile messaging... Plus he cleared most of the convo he had with our friend on the game. The only thing i see is "yea dont mention this again ok?" and then bye.. This is just way too weird and I feel like i'm goin to die. He doesn't even care if i'm worrying he's out there hurt or something? We were so close, I don't get it..

Sorry for being so off-topic.. I just really needed to "talk" about it somewhere..  Sad

What a wonderful christmas..  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist: www.wists.com/minusxl3lindfold
Facebook: (always looking for crafty friends!) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000584671613

Current Swaps:
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1021 on: December 07, 2009 07:11:44 PM »

Minusxl3lindfold, wow.  I don't even really know what to say...  That really really blows.....  Just up and gone?  sounds very strange.  All I can do is send you a big HUG and lots of <3 love <3.....   I hope he phones and tells you wtf he's doing, and why he just up and left.......
Another one for good measure  HUG  <3 <3 <3
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009 07:12:36 PM by Belladune » THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1022 on: December 07, 2009 07:47:11 PM »

Poor minusblindfold...I'm so sorry. I broke up with my boyfriend just a few weeks ago and it's super hard at this time of year but to just leave like that *shakes head*

This only reinforces my belief that all men should be tethered (by their nether bits of course) to the bedpost...they simply aren't a trustworthy lot Sad

If you ever consider switching teams I assure you women are much easier to deal with Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #1023 on: December 07, 2009 07:52:12 PM »

Oh, Minus!!!  I am sooooo, soooooo sorry!   

HUGS HUGS HUGS

Vent away, dear.  We are here to love on you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
tcha345
« Reply #1024 on: December 07, 2009 09:11:24 PM »

I'm so sorry Minus. Sad We're all here for you. *hugs*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm awesome. Smiley

I have vintage yarn that I would like to give to someone! Please send a message if you'd like to obtain it.  I have lots!
cassiecate57
« Reply #1025 on: December 07, 2009 09:41:14 PM »

That's horrible!

I hope there's a good reason.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
cassiecate57
« Reply #1026 on: December 07, 2009 09:48:48 PM »

I received today from my "international shipper of mystery", ya know, like Austin Powers.

I'm excited and really nervous for my partner. I hope she likes what I sent. I'm sure I'll like whatever is in that box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1027 on: December 08, 2009 03:40:42 AM »

One step... two steps... getting closer... getting closer...

That's only 3 left to go unless someone else received and didn't post over here - it's not updated in the gallery...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
jungianwanderer
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. "

The super-awesome and amazing Charity

« Reply #1028 on: December 08, 2009 04:41:08 AM »

I have a funny story that may lighten up the board and bring a much needed smile to your face minus.

Last night I ran a tub full of steaming hot water and slipped into it. I leaned back to wash my hair and was generally relaxing when I looked down at my water and saw dozens of little black things floating in my water. I shrieked like a cheesy horror movie victim, grabbing a towel and jumping out of the infested water thinking the tiny black spots must be fleas from my dog that had gotten on me. I noticed the spots weren't moving though and so I leaned down to get a better look only to find that the spots were...threadies! Teeny tiny snippets of black thread that were apparently all hiding in my hair :-p

I felt so stupid having to explain to all my family why I screamed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back after a long hiatus. Not doing any big swaps right now but feel free to message me for small ones and supply exchanges. I have a bunch of fabric that I'd like to swap for different supplies! 

Also, I have a pintrest now Smiley

http://pinterest.com/charityjones89/
SimplyFabulous!
My home away from home

« Reply #1029 on: December 08, 2009 05:32:06 AM »

Lol, that is so funny!  Sounds like something I would do.  Me and hubby were replacing a tile floor for a friend yesterday.  Later that evening I felt something in my hair, I thought, "what in the world?", reach up and it was a piece of tile that had flew into my hair! 

Minus, Im so sorry!  How cruddy of him to leave without even talking to you about it.  I know it don't help to hear it, but later in life you will realize you are better off.  Jungianwanderer is right, most men are jerks.  I love my dh, but there would be so much less heartache in my life if it wasn't for him.  We have been together 15 years, we have a great relationship now, but it has taken until the last 2 or so years to get it right.  I really wonder why anyone does it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.  -ee cummings
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 112 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 18/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 3/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 19/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 16/21
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 4/21
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...