A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 302,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 40 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: " I can't wait till fall" swap gallery!  (Read 4697 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2009 09:18:12 PM »

ur welcome! i am glad you liked it all! i can't wait to get your package! o i found that little baby beanie last min at a thrift store new and it was so woodland-y i had to get it~lol~ i live in between 3 thrift stores so i am a scour for them~  I am so lovin the fall temps lately you should try the recipe i sent and tell me how it went for you all(you may need to add water or flour to a good consistancy)(but your a mom you know when something f eels right ) just differend humidities....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
insane_aktor
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2009 02:35:20 PM »

SQUEEEE!! I got my AMAZING package from Ffrogg526 today!  the post man dropped it off, and as soon as i picked it up i could smell the fall-y goodness! perfect timing too, it's just starting to feel like fall--brisk and chilly winds, clouds rolling in...I'm very happy now!

I'm not at home to post the pictures, but when I do get home better know they'll be up asap!

I LOVE EVERYTHING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wish i was a glow worm
A glow worm's never glum
Cause how could you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!

http://wists.com/insane_aktor
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2009 03:51:18 PM »

I'm glad you got it insane_aktor!!!  And I'm glad you like everything.   Grin  Can't wait for you to post pictures!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009 08:33:39 AM »

i recieved the other day! i am sooooooo hyped about posting my pics i had to charge my camera and i have to load them on the computer and then figure out how to make them small enough to post...so they will be up later on today or tonight! you all need to wish my partner some luck so is due any time YAY A FALL BESSING! I am still  sending my partner a couple more items so....i loved what she made me! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009 04:56:27 PM »

I love all the knitty softness you guys have been making... I SO wish I could knit.  Beautiful scarves and mittens!
And I LOOOOVE that mai tai!  Adorable.

We've had TWO cold fronts this week -- it's been in the 50s all day... just 20 degrees cooler than normal!  And I'm loving every minute of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009 10:48:31 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything autumn kisses, I had never made a tree of life pendant or mittens before those.  The leaf fabric was a tiny scrap left from cutting placemats for our thanksgiving table!  Barbolot, an easy way to get into knitting is on a loom, I can't figure out knitting with needles for the life of me but I'm figured out mittens, socks, and a sweater on the loom!  I recieved Wednesday - I was teaching all week with an hour commute and an hour time change every day, so by the time I got home I didn't get a chance to come online.  I got a lovely table runner, journal and binder clips, a pair of glittens, a scarecrow chocolate mold and some cookie cutters,  I've used the mold for plaster - stay tuned for pics of those!  As soon as I find my camera I will post pictures
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
insane_aktor
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2009 12:06:15 AM »

I'm finally home from a week of traveling, and I'm so happy to finally post!  I am beyond stoked with what I got...

Guh! i'm in love with this! She said she made this as a lapghan, for southern california weather...it's taller than I am...(I'm not even 5 feet tall though....) the work is beautiful! I'm just getting back into crochet, I so this is perfect! i've already started using it, since I sleep in a really drafty room, having the extra warmth is awesome!

beautiful picture frame...not sure what's going to go in here...may put something like my cousin's halloween picture in it...or if i get a good fall picture i'll stick it in here....hmmmmm, but I love putting pictures up, so it's awesome!

lurvley book mark, great colors and nice stitching!! completely awesome, since i've started using the public library once again, so having a book mark is key so i don't bend the pages!

a brown skull, a foam jack-o-lantern with a candle and some halloween cut outs that I'm going to paint in..I already have black and white, but I'll need purple, orange and some green at least....excited!!

OHMIFREAKINGGOD! the most awesome smelling things in the world! there was the hot apple cider scent sachet that I have displayed in my room so it doesn't smell so much like mod podge, then pumpkin spice cookie mix with icing and pumpkin bars with a cream cheese top layer...I'm waiting for the perfect occasion to make these, but I'm not sure if I want to share or not! I'm so excited about all the wonderful things I got

Thanks Ffrogg526!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I wish i was a glow worm
A glow worm's never glum
Cause how could you be grumpy
When the sun shines out your bum!

http://wists.com/insane_aktor
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2009 08:40:13 AM »

WHOA... totally spoiled, insane_aktor!  I'm so jealous of that quilt!!!  (well, and everything else, too!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009 09:48:20 AM »

i second that i think everyones stuff is sooo cool still trying to do the pics but no worries they will  be posted soon! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

autumnkisses

keep calm and carry on

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009 07:15:56 PM »

That lapghan is freaking awesome! I love all the colors in it, I also really like that picture frame too! Smiley
J_kieviet, glad that you got your package, I was starting to wonder if it was going to be there or not! The "table runner" is actually a blanket  Cheesy I guess its a little on the narrow side, it was the first one that I had done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swaps: Fill a Box Canadian Style Round 3:finishing up another swap then all my attention is directed to this!
           I Love Fall: Almost finished!

Wists: http://www.wists.com/autumnkisses
Etsy: http://www.sudsisters.etsy.com
Blog: http://curiouslifeofautumn.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Extreme Website Makeover - Managing Assets and Working with Layer Groups
Extreme Website Makeover - Creating Mock-up Navigation Buttons
Extreme Website Makeover - Preparing a Web Page Mock-up in Photoshop
Extreme Website Makeover - Website Layout Using Photoshop®
Extreme Website Makeover - Using Live Paint to Fill an Area with Color
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...