I need to come up with some gifts in the next 24hrs, and I'm also trying to get an assignment done so I don't have time to browse to my heart's content
The projects need to be fairly quick and simple and use what I have.
MY SKILLS: paper crafts, cooking (but impractical this time), embroidery, jewellery, making...uh....stuf
MATERIALS: stuff I have lying around!
* paper and cardboard
* lots of fabric scraps (I can sew a few stitches to hold something together but can't sew much else!)
* craft foam
* embroidery threads
* lots of beads
* little chinese takeaway boxes
* jewellery and brooch findings
and probably some other stuff so don't hesitate to make other suggestions!
WHAT I NEED
1. Something for mum and dad - I'd love to make a bunch of fake flowers (I bought a packet of florist's wires) but I don't know how to make simple yet effective ones that will last
2. Something for my brother. A computer fan, anime nerd....no ideas!
3. My boyfriend. Into religion (judaism....this stuff's for pesach/passover), singing, sport
4. 2 good friends - I'd like to make pins but I'm not really sure what to make