A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 305,881
Currently Running With Scissors:
553 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Altered Fairy Tales Swap - 2 (Sign ups till 16th October, Send outs 8th January)  (Read 33936 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aisy
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2009 04:22:50 PM »

I hope i get someone who picked Hansel and Gretal-i have the most unbeliebably amazing idea ever-its super duper cool, and adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would absolutely love to have a personal swap! I'm interested in jewelry, soap, and anything that inspires you on my Pinterest
sin esperanza
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2009 11:36:44 PM »

AH!
This sounds wooonderful, and I'm in love with the gallery for the first one!
All I have to do is send out my first craft swap EVER (eep!) and get feedback. Then I shall make the attempt to sign up! Hopefully there will be spots available by then!!!

Awesome!  Would be lovely to have you.  The sign up is pretty long and there is no upper limit to the number of swapper we can have so no worries on those scores!  Also, if you're really keen I'd suggest talking to your other organiser (heh i pun!) about getting feedback sooner (often possible if you can give them proof of sending and photos of what was sent even if package has not yet been received)  Hope that helps!

I hope i get someone who picked Hansel and Gretal-i have the most unbeliebably amazing idea ever-its super duper cool, and adorable!

now I'm curious, what is this idea?Huh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
fiorinda
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009 06:16:37 AM »

This looks like so much fun.  I am finally sending out the last part(I didn't realize the summer traveling tea towel swap would still be going in the fall Wink) of my first swap today or tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have feedback by the 16th.  I would so love to do this.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dragonflower
Ecraftic

YAY!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009 07:38:36 AM »

I'm really intrigued by this swap too, but like everyone else (so it seems!  Smiley ), I'm witing for feedback from my first swap. I should receive it in plenty of time though, so I'll definitely be in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

In the end, only kindness matters.
Innaura

Here I am, doing science.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009 08:05:35 AM »

I haven't signed up yet, but I'm planning to, if everything goes well.

What was the decision on mythology?  Can we do altered myths too, or just fairy tales?  (Or is that up to you and your partner?)  I have lots of myth altering ideas and just a couple fairy tale ones... for myself of course!  I can't wait to see what alterations everyone makes to the stories!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist, always a work in progress: http://www.wists.com/Innaura
trix_ska
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009 08:10:38 AM »

I've never done a swap on this board before (I'm addicted to them on other forums though Cheesy)
I would love to participate. I'll send in my info today Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
polkadotts

Life is good when your HEART's in the right place

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009 08:58:59 AM »

I really hope thr will be a round 3 on this swap. I just can't sign up for another swap this year. This is going to be soooooo much fun. I can't wait to see what you guy's come up with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What's better than Pink, Butterflies, Glitter, Mermaids, Fairies & Angels......NOTHING!!!
Time to load up the Unicorn and head to the rainbow!!!
sin esperanza
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009 01:03:57 PM »

I really hope thr will be a round 3 on this swap. I just can't sign up for another swap this year. This is going to be soooooo much fun. I can't wait to see what you guy's come up with.

heh.  send outs are in january... it could be your first swap for next year?!  muhahaha

trix_ska - welcome to the swap!

Dragonflywer and fiorinda - really hope you can join us!

I haven't signed up yet, but I'm planning to, if everything goes well.

What was the decision on mythology?  Can we do altered myths too, or just fairy tales?  (Or is that up to you and your partner?)  I have lots of myth altering ideas and just a couple fairy tale ones... for myself of course!  I can't wait to see what alterations everyone makes to the stories!

I'm up for altered myths.  The decision was to pair up crafters who were into the same things.  And I've already got 2 so far who've specifically expressed an interest in myths!  So I'd say we were good to go!
x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I hate handing over money for what I could just as easily do myself, it makes me nervous.  ~Sylvia Plath

My STS 33

Altered Fairy Tales Swap
Innaura

Here I am, doing science.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009 02:18:24 PM »

Great!  I will get my questionnaire to you before the end of signups, then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist, always a work in progress: http://www.wists.com/Innaura
GlitteringPeacock
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2009 11:32:43 AM »

I was one of those mythology people!!  I can't wait to get my partner.  So much time to do so much awesome stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Create a Video in PowerPoint
How to Draw Kim Kardashian
How to Draw Kif Kroker From Futurama
How to Draw Justin From Total Drama Action
Creating Multiple Versions Of Your Photo in Camera Raw
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Summer Hat
Hedgies!
Meatless Monday: Bean Burgers

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...