A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,583
Currently Running With Scissors:
710 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Celebrating Twilight ~ Thanks everyone for a fab swap! ~  (Read 18090 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CheekyMonkey4646
« Reply #220 on: December 01, 2009 02:25:53 PM »

I am prob going to send late....which makes me feel awful!!!!
It's okay kiddo. I am very understanding especially since I have been having a bad couple of days and haven't finished anything just barely started on some of it i am pretty sure i will be done on Monday and able to send but, i understand things come up. Like husbands asking for divorce and things of that nature which happened to me today i think i may cry later because i haven't really yet i just feel more relieved to know something definite.
I am so sorry to hear that massive hugs from me, my mum and ireland
i know you have heard this a million times but just hang in there things will get better
imagine that you are in a circle things seem crap now but the circle will change and soon you will be at the top
lots and lots of hugs,kisses and love coming you way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love twilight,Disney,Harry Potter and musicals,would happily do a personal swap for either of these
ragdollpirate
« Reply #221 on: December 01, 2009 03:20:12 PM »

I am prob going to send late....which makes me feel awful!!!!
It's okay kiddo. I am very understanding especially since I have been having a bad couple of days and haven't finished anything just barely started on some of it i am pretty sure i will be done on Monday and able to send but, i understand things come up. Like husbands asking for divorce and things of that nature which happened to me today i think i may cry later because i haven't really yet i just feel more relieved to know something definite.
I am so sorry to hear that massive hugs from me, my mum and ireland
i know you have heard this a million times but just hang in there things will get better
imagine that you are in a circle things seem crap now but the circle will change and soon you will be at the top
lots and lots of hugs,kisses and love coming you way!

Thank you. I have heard everything will get better a hundred times but, it is the truth. I am doing good most of the time too I am just going along with life right now and I am lucky to be home with my family again because they are so supportive and wonderful it really makes it easier. Plus I have several friends going through just about the same situation and we get together call and write and just cry together about everyday. Well sometimes we just complain too but, it is really helpful to all of us to be in the same boat. I am not going to say that I don't just stop in the middle of doing something and start crying for seemingly no reason because it happens and it will but, I just have to keep moving forward. Thank you all again for being so very awesome.

So today I finished one ________________ and I am so proud of them and I hope that you are going to like them Edwards1.  I am thinking about making me _____________ but, smaller so they can go on a mini tree for me.

Lots of Love
K
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesign s.etsy.com
The_ChiHa
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2009 02:58:14 AM »

I know divorce is hard and nothing I say can make it any better. But I am sorry. I am glad to know you have friends to talk to and know that you have people who will listen anytime. I hope things become better for you!
Crafting update: Slow. A little progress but still slow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
boo_zombie
rubybluedesigns.etsy.com

rubybluedesigns.etsy.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #223 on: December 03, 2009 10:24:57 PM »

I am nearly done will be sending this week maybe like the 8th coz the 7th is my pay day doh.... i just got back from a holiday and have gone from a big excitement to a massive loss in the space of two days so i havent been very good in the head and i just havent had time to do what i want to im just trying to cope Sad

and ragdoll you know i love you lol move to australia Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CHECK OUT MY ETSY!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rubybluedesigns

http://rubybluedesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.wists.com/ruby_blue13

CURRENT SWAPS:
exstatic about eclipse - sent/waiting to recieve
ORGANISING: Two Tiny Things Fave Band Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351944
ragdollpirate
« Reply #224 on: December 04, 2009 09:03:52 AM »

I know divorce is hard and nothing I say can make it any better. But I am sorry. I am glad to know you have friends to talk to and know that you have people who will listen anytime. I hope things become better for you!
Crafting update: Slow. A little progress but still slow!

I am actually getting more and more okay with it because I keep catching him in lie after lie and it is just killing me that my husband has lied to me for 6 years but, i am like wow he is leaving me so i won't have to deal with the lies anymore. Doesn't make me love him any less or hurt less just is making the whole transition a bit easier lol.

I am nearly done will be sending this week maybe like the 8th coz the 7th is my pay day doh.... i just got back from a holiday and have gone from a big excitement to a massive loss in the space of two days so i havent been very good in the head and i just havent had time to do what i want to im just trying to cope Sad

and ragdoll you know i love you lol move to australia Tongue

I LOVE YOU MISS BOO!!! I will write you back later I promise but, I just wanted you to see that you are loved by me.

I finished everything last night I am hoping to send on monday. Funds are a bit tight here right now so yeah I am hoping to send on monday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Crochet Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2009 02:06:39 PM »

Hello everyone!  Because of mounting PMs of late senders, I am going ahead and extending sendouts to Friday, Dec. 11th.  Please try not to be any later than Friday so that your partner gets to enjoy their holiday treats during the holiday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2009 06:33:46 AM »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2009 11:48:28 AM »

Whew...I am finally DONE!!!  I will be able to send tomorrow, thanks so much for the extension!!!  I guess it takes you longer to finish when you teach yourself a new craft for a swap  Grin  I am happy with the results though!!!  I hope The_ChiHa is too!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
ragdollpirate
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2009 09:45:45 PM »

I sent on Tuesday and have forgotten to write anything till today because I had personal issues explode. I can't wait for Edwards1 to receive because I think she is going to really like a few things in there lol.

I just checked it and it said this for the tracking Delivered, December 10, 2009, 12:02 pm so I am super excited to hear from here now hehe.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 09:48:23 PM by ragdollpirate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The_ChiHa
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2009 02:13:02 AM »

Whew...I am finally DONE!!!  I will be able to send tomorrow, thanks so much for the extension!!!  I guess it takes you longer to finish when you teach yourself a new craft for a swap  Grin  I am happy with the results though!!!  I hope The_ChiHa is too!!!
I am very excited to see what I'm getting, I'm sure it'll be amazing!! I'm hoping to send out tomorrow (well technically later today!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Polymer Clay Pendant
How to buy an Engagement Ring - Part 5
How to buy an Engagement Ring - Part 2
How to Buy an Engagement Ring - Part 4
How to Buy an Engagement Ring - Part 3
Latest Blog Articles
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls
Meatless Monday: Texas Pecan Pesto

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...