A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,766
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Celebrating Twilight ~ Thanks everyone for a fab swap! ~  (Read 18957 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ysmeine
« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2009 01:34:25 PM »

I tried to have a productive night. I have a small inished, but had a little misshap that I tried to cover. Which I messed up and redid twice. I also worked on another smal and medium, but the product I used let them sticky. I will try to ix that and inish them. I started another project, but I am not sure which direction I am going in. I have not worked in the major elements I wanted in this package. I keep trying, but I keep changing direction.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Le Mieux
« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2009 04:22:12 AM »

I am soo desperate to be in luv with this movie..... I am going to go see the movie again and again if need be.
perhaps I am carrying to much "book baggage".  

haha i am really scared about the same thing!! i was continually "erm, thats not in the book....that doesnt happen.....edward would NEVER do that" after twilight, so im really hoping new moon is more religious to the book.

HOWEVER, it is a movie in its own right, and im so excited to see what they've made of new moon. after all, rob pattinson is the PERFECT edward in my eyes - and taylor lautner - wow!!  Shocked 

i cant see the film til next week im so upset!! im keeping tabs on this thread to see what other craftsters think of it!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

People should not be afraid of their governments; governments should be afraid of their people

http://www.wists.com/harbles
http://miss-chlo.blogspot.com

UK Swap - sent!
edwards1
« Reply #202 on: November 23, 2009 10:32:56 AM »

So I figured you guys would appreciate this:
My fiance (which is new btw!!!!) bless his heart, came with me to the midnight showing. Now I always knew he had a resemblance to RPattz/Edward but didnt think much of it really. We were in a play and had photo call so we didnt arrive at the theater until 11:50. My mom, who is in a wheelchair for now, had saved us a seat in the front by the handicap seats. We quickly walked in and I saw a couple of flashes here and there. Then some lady came down and asked to take a pic of him. Now, being a ham, he said yes. He stood up and his peacoat coaler (sp) was messed up so he popped it to fix it. At this point, 200 women and girls screamed, pretended to flash him, took pics with him and freaked out. I was so embarrassed/ mad. He was terrified! We left the minute the movie ended to avoid the rabid fan girls. I feel so bad for the real RPattz.

But, other then that, I LOVED THE MOVIE!!! Sooooo good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
CheekyMonkey4646
« Reply #203 on: November 23, 2009 11:37:10 AM »

I also saw the film last night but I guess I had a different experience then all the rest. I for one am a bit disappointed. don't get me wrong I thought it was good but I wanted to LUV it.

Kristen Stewart didn't deliver. didn't feel the pain or desperation being separated from edward or even the chemistry between her and jacob. and for me the real growth in their relationship was lacking.

Chris Weitz disappointed me a bit as well.
he rushed the movie. but I kind of expected it since he did that with the golden compass. but GC was still great.

where is peter jackson when you need him?

come on the ones who are gonna make this movie are twilight fans so another 30mins is mere seconds to us.

I am soo desperate to be in luv with this movie..... I am going to go see the movie again and again if need be.

but in all it was good.

hopefully David Slade will be better for eclipse. he is brilliant. luved 30 days of night and hardy candy.

Now on to craftster business...

Update/check In
I gathered most of my supplies for the holiday twi-crafting and just ordered some as well.
just couldn't find what I needed in stores. so hopefully it wont cause me to delay.
off to crafting I go.
i agree, i love the books and have read them so mant times i have lost count, but i was dissapointed
i was looking forward to it so much,it didn't deliver as i thought it would
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love twilight,Disney,Harry Potter and musicals,would happily do a personal swap for either of these
boo_zombie
rubybluedesigns.etsy.com

rubybluedesigns.etsy.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #204 on: November 23, 2009 10:09:00 PM »

i recieved today, was a good day to recieve im having some big problems atm so it may take a while to post pics but ill send out the package asap Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CHECK OUT MY ETSY!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/rubybluedesigns

http://rubybluedesigns.blogspot.com
http://www.wists.com/ruby_blue13

CURRENT SWAPS:
exstatic about eclipse - sent/waiting to recieve
ORGANISING: Two Tiny Things Fave Band Swap
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351944
tankrgrl
TankrGrl

Not a mess, controlled chaos

« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2009 10:36:00 AM »

I also saw the film last night but I guess I had a different experience then all the rest. I for one am a bit disappointed. don't get me wrong I thought it was good but I wanted to LUV it.

Kristen Stewart didn't deliver. didn't feel the pain or desperation being separated from edward or even the chemistry between her and jacob. and for me the real growth in their relationship was lacking.

Chris Weitz disappointed me a bit as well.
he rushed the movie. but I kind of expected it since he did that with the golden compass. but GC was still great.

where is peter jackson when you need him?

come on the ones who are gonna make this movie are twilight fans so another 30mins is mere seconds to us.

but in all it was good.

hopefully David Slade will be better for eclipse. he is brilliant. luved 30 days of night and hardy candy.

Now on to craftster business...

Update/check In
I gathered most of my supplies for the holiday twi-crafting and just ordered some as well.
just couldn't find what I needed in stores. so hopefully it wont cause me to delay.
off to crafting I go.

Don't feel bad!  I love the movie but it was because I had to talk myself into remembering it is the hollywood version- not the book..I love the books so much more because they dig so deep into the characters and you feel Bella's pain more there- on screen definitely not so much, but I just separated them in my head and I do think New Moon is much better than Twilight- in attempting to stay truer to the book anyway.  Smiley

Still crafting- have all my supplies just need more time in the day- and to kick this nasty cold!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willing to swap/trade/pay for Harry Potter fabric to make a quilt for my daughter, just send a PM Smiley

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
ragdollpirate
« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2009 08:33:44 AM »

I have finished part and I am working on more. I am really stoked on what I am going to be working on this weekend too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
ysmeine
« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2009 02:08:34 PM »

I think I am done.

I do have a personal project, that I started a year ago. My "men of twilight" quilt, the squares were cut last year. Trout for Charlie and his friends, white sparkle for vamps, paw prints for wolves, music notes, motor cycles, bear, cougar, deer.

Anyone else think there is alot of waste when vamps eat and that is the last thing hunters would use? Seems to me they could use a co-op of sorts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

titaniumhip
Titaniumhip Sews

« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2009 08:29:26 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to my American Cousins to the south!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Le Mieux
« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2009 01:53:29 PM »

waaaaahhhhh ive just got back from new moon - I LOVE IT!! i actually wasnt that annoyed with kristen stewart...and i thought they added some really good links to keep it relevant to the book. oh lord i think im going to have to re-live the experience again this week...  Cheesy

actually really wish i was doing the holiday part of this swap too as i feel so twilighty and inspired now!  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

People should not be afraid of their governments; governments should be afraid of their people

http://www.wists.com/harbles
http://miss-chlo.blogspot.com

UK Swap - sent!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Making Cognac Butter for the Strip Steaks
Grilled New York Strip Steak Recipe
Roasted Tomato Crowns Recipe
Blue Chips Cheese Bread Recipe
Smoked Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...