looots of pictures.
the purses ive been making are tiny just cause. but you can use whatever dimensions you want,
i hope these instructions are clear enough!
1) cut your fabric
2) press your strap [2 sides folded in then folded in half so there are no frayed edges] and stitch on both sides so it lays flat.
3) on your lining fabric, stitch together 3 sides, but not where the squares are cut out. make sure its inside out, good sides facing each other.
4) pinch together the corners of the fabric
5) stitch but only do this to one corner. leave the other one open so you have a hole.
[note: i also added velcro at this point to close the bag]
6) do the same with your outer fabric [if you're using interfacing, add it before you stitch.] except stitch together BOTH the corners
7) lay the strap inside the inside-out outer fabric
8 ) lay the lining inside the outer fabric, match up the tops and pin.
9) stitch all the way around the top
10) pull the entire bag inside out now through the hole you left in the corner of the lining.
11) fold the holes edges in and stitch the corner together
12) stitch all the way around the top of the bag [i do this twice for decorative purposes]
and this is the detailed inside.. im starting a 'company' soon and calling it 'pink olive'... that thing in there is a tag i silkscreened for my bags.
phew! thats it!