A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,058
Currently Running With Scissors:
590 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: LAP QUILT 5 FALL GALLERY  (Read 10126 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2009 07:51:59 PM »

not worried yet china it usually takes at minimum 2 weeks to get anything from the states
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap friendly - check out my profile for wishlist and wist
- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2009 03:52:17 PM »

finished the last 2 packages of fabric i had (sloth and rita) now just waiting on the last three packages to arrive. there was no mail of any kind for me today *cry* so friday better be extra special! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- looking for a HTF superhero squad knit fabric (cartoonish superman, iron man and the like)
malisha

♫ If i ever lose my knees... i wont have 2 beg ♪

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2009 05:35:38 PM »

OMG!!! iM absolutely maaad!!!

This evening the mailman came to my home to give me back 5 of the envelopes with my fabrics!!!!!! I'll resend tomorrow for j_q_adams, linnybelle, summertimerolls, marmish (which i'll use to send you some of the skulls, so you have some for Halloween), and Chinarockfishakm.

Sorry guys!!! I'll post them around 9 am so they leave the po tomorrow!!! Hope not to have any more issues with the postal service!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live in mexico, I can send loads of mexican stuff ...I'd swap for crafting supplies and scrapbooking supplies (PM if interested)

"Only when the last tree has been cut, and the last fish has been killed, then mankind will understand that money can't be eaten"

http://www.wists.com/malisha
Linnybelle
« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2009 07:56:26 PM »

It must just be a day for issues.  I went to sew up summertimerolls' block and my machine threw a hissy fit and started shredding thread through the bobbin like no other.  It's about half way done, but I just couldn't deal with having to re-thread my machine every five minutes, so I'll have to finish it up tomorrow.

Bad machine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for postcards from anywhere to use for RSVP cards for my 8/2012 wedding.  Have 80/200.
1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2009 08:07:32 PM »

oh my we are a quiet group this round!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Marmish

Quincy the Pug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2009 02:44:39 PM »

Posted my first block for China.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

summertimerolls

"I hope this works"

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2009 06:42:32 AM »

wow.  It has been a while since I've checked this and we have some new ones.  I really like mine SimplySandy.  And John, you have an amazing eye for how things will go together.

Also, Sandy- your hand pieced grandmother's garden quilt inspired me to try hexagons...and I think I'm hooked.  I'm working on a quilt for my daughter...I'll have to post a picture of it.  She is 8 and a brown belt in karate.  I decided at her brown belt test that she has worked so hard for 2 years that once she gets her black belt I needed to have something special made for her.  She is about 9 months away from her black belt now, and it will be a very hard nine months training.  These are real black belts:  knuckle push-ups, concrete block breaking, bloody nose black belts!  It's funny, she is this little blond, sweet-as-can-be-girly-girl until she puts on her sparring gear...then watch out!   I could go on and on about how hard this girl works and how much she loves it and she never, NEVER complains...she is an inspiration.  The only thing I could think of that would be 'worth' her effort was a quilt like you made.  Only mine will not be king sized, more twin sized.  Right now I'm piecing it and it is going very well.  But I've never hand quilted anything...I might need advice then.  But I wanted you know know that your quilt inspired me...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me if you are interested in a personal swap.
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2009 06:45:21 PM »

you know.  when i signed up for this swap i told hubby i didnt want to see my blocks before they came back to me.  i didn't want the surprise to be ... ruined isn't the right word... but i wanted each package to be a complete surprise.

i have now changed my mind. i love seeing what you guys are coming up with!!

yay!

<hyper obsessively checking in a dozen times a day it seems>   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Marmish

Quincy the Pug

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2009 07:46:38 PM »

Lots of new blocks appearing!  Everything looks great!  I added one for sloth.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

1boy1girl1kitty2
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2009 07:56:58 AM »

omg! i love all my blocks so far!! i'm so glad everyone was able to use the quote square! i never expected everyone would but so far everyone has. i cant wait to get them back and put the quilt together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do Lana Del Rey Makeup
The Easy Ombre Manicure You Can Do at Home
Cat Ear Headband For Halloween - Do It, Gurl
Three Liquid Eyeliner Looks: Subtle, Everyday, and Night Out
Shaving Myths You Need to Stop Believing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...