A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,761
Currently Running With Scissors:
387 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Way of Herbs: An Herbalism Swap  (Read 9785 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreadlocklove
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009 03:01:48 PM »

So we have a third participant then?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
geckochan
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009 04:40:38 AM »

Yay! Doing questionnaire, will be in your inbox shortly! ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009 06:25:28 AM »

Wow, I just realized how much time there is to craft for this swap!! Plenty of time to brew up all kinds of stuff..... let me go read over this questionair!   Shocked

Oh, which date is the sendouts?  In the headliner it says Nov 27 and the info says Dec 1.  Not really any difference, just don't want any confusion!!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009 06:27:35 AM by Jenna_Gayle - Reason: sendout question » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
dreadlocklove
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009 07:21:31 AM »

Thanks for pointing out the error.  The send-out date is November 27.  Being Christmas time, I figure the earlier date would be better.  If this isn't good, we can always change it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009 09:05:59 AM »

Yep, I really do suck at self control.... 2 days in and I fold!!  Questionair sent!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
donniesgirl
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009 08:58:54 AM »

Oooh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009 01:39:54 PM »

I thought about this over the weekend and figured I'd need to ask someone before I do any more brainstorming in case I have to go a different route...

What are the shipping policies on mailing anything of plant nature from the States to Canada?  Say, can I send seeds, any kind of herb sachets/oils/tinctures, or something with wood, etc?  I'm asking because in another swap I was not aware that you couldn't send anything with plant material (like a picture frame completely adorned with oak twigs!!) or it will be destroyed.  I really really don't want that bull**** to happen again!!!   Wink

And, if there is anything else that anyone is aware of that can't be shipped, feel free to inform me on that, too!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadlocklove
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009 01:58:30 PM »

Hmm, good point!  I wondered about that briefly the other day, actually.  Though I have never had a problem when ordering from the US (dried herbs and spices, teas, and seeds so far) and I sent and received tea for The Hippy Swap, I may have gotten lucky...  I'll look into it as soon as possible.  

Rea-amazing is from Georgia too, and based on your questionnaire answers you seem like you can be a good match.  If you want to be sure to avoid those hassles, you two can be partners?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009 02:00:23 PM by dreadlocklove » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009 06:25:47 AM »

Either way is good for me  Wink 

By the way, where I sent that frame to was New Zealand (I'm told Australia is just as strict) Postage is a wee bit high and I had to send twice  Shocked  so I definitely don't want that to happen this time!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009 08:50:02 AM »

Yay I signed up.  I couldn't let this one pass by.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Predator Effect in Sony Vegas
How to Get Media Ready - DVD Studio Pro
How to Make a Title Sequence - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Use Color Correction - Final Cut Pro
How to Create Glowing Streaks - Motion 3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...