A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 305,018
Currently Running With Scissors:
461 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make me something Fiber Made for the Cold months Gallery!  (Read 9750 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sunspotted
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2009 12:36:24 PM »

Well it's a gorgeous scarf.  I know if I saw it in person I would be surreptitiously trying to trying to see it well enough to replicate.  I appreciate my own personal space too much to invade yours though.   Grin

I know my package probably has at least another week to get to pinokeeo (damn you Canada Post) but I'm so ready for it to arrive. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2009 08:17:25 PM »

I know my package probably has at least another week to get to pinokeeo (damn you Canada Post) but I'm so ready for it to arrive. 

How do you know it's another week?  It only took seven days for my package to get to you.  I'm guessing it will be here any day now.  And I'm ready for it to arrive, too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gammykatie

I would be unstoppable If I could just get started

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2009 10:11:07 PM »

I received from fusbdgt on Friday and finally am able to access Craftster to post...  I love, love, love both the color and the feel of my wonderful new scarf and wristlets.

She did a fantastic job of following my desires for a scarf no longer than 4' in length and my desire for natural fibre (it's bamboo and silk), and the color is soooooo so perfect.  Amazing!

the scarf:

detail of the pattern:

the wristlets:

an action shot: 

I only had it on for a short time for the pic but it is so warm and cozy.  It will do wonders for the arthritis from my shattered wrist.   

Thank you so much fusbdgt.  Wonderful swap!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.  - Winston Churchilll

http://www.wists.com/gammykatie

2010 - 3/XX                     I won't read Blogs!
fusbdgt
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2009 10:42:25 PM »

I'm so glad that you like it, I was so overwhelmed with worry that I hadn't sent enough when I kept pulling the wonderful stuff out of my package from you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TilliEllie
Crocheters Do It Better.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2009 06:53:50 AM »

Ooo.. I love the color!! And I bet it's all super warm!  Cheesy

Pixieval - I am sorry people are invading your personal space but I'm super-happy you love it! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2009 08:20:34 AM »

great fiber goodies everyone! I really like those wrist warmers!

now on an organizational note,

At two weeks past send out date, if you have not sent to your partner, negative feedback will be given. THat is the 23rd of October.
So, if you havent sent yet, please send a PM to us and let us know what is going on and be sure to let us know when you send/receive!
THANKS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2009 12:03:59 PM »

I am FINALLY able to post pics of the wonderful goodies that poyupop sent me! YAY (had camera issues)
First up, some lovely bracelets! the thinner one has wire in it and wraps around a couple of times and she put pretty beads in it too!
And the green cuff one (which i think is my favorite!) has the most gorgeous shell bead in the center! I love these! (sorry about the lighting)

Next up she sent me a rockin' plaid hat and scarf set, on the scarf she has embroidered 'Craft Army' on it- it will get a lot of wear with my black coat. And then there is the very pretty crochet scarf which will match my wool coat perfectly!

Poyupop~ Thank you so very much! I love all of it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
xray kitten

Textiles, yarn, wool, metal, stuff...

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2009 12:10:41 PM »

yay! Watch out for the craft army! We're armed with pointy sticks, sharp scissors and dangerous hooks! And we only stop for kittens! (and craft supply sales)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2009 12:34:19 PM »

yay! Watch out for the craft army! We're armed with pointy sticks, sharp scissors and dangerous hooks! And we only stop for kittens! (and craft supply sales)
HAHA well....i stop for puppies too...as i am allergic to kitties! Wink Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Poppet vs Amigurumi
sunspotted
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2009 02:52:47 PM »

Love the plaid set, love it!!!

How do you know it's another week?  It only took seven days for my package to get to you.  I'm guessing it will be here any day now.  And I'm ready for it to arrive, too. 

Look at you, so sweet with your optimism about Canada Post.  Unfortunately I know better.  Sometimes it takes 3 days just to get from my fake little town to the actual post office 1 hour away.  It's pitiful.  Hopefully this week though, fingers crossed. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Need something crocheted?  I'll swap amis, afghans, shawls or whatever for a box of yarn.  Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Treatments Straight from the Beach
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
Best Nail-Polish "Cocktails & Coconuts"
How To Fix Dry Mascara
Best Beauty Products For Under $15
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...