A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,080
Currently Running With Scissors:
545 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make me something Fiber Made for the Cold months Gallery!  (Read 8957 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xray kitten

Textiles, yarn, wool, metal, stuff...

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2009 12:18:55 PM »

Wow, that looks SO cosy, like you could just stay under there and never leave..... Thats what I would do, good thing it got arms though, so you can craft and not leave at the same time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myyrh
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2009 12:20:17 PM »

Oh goodness!!! I just got the most AMAZING package from Julia! Posting pictures as soon as I can get home, but I had to just say how AMAZING it is!

Thanks Julia! I offered all sorts of gifts to the Atlantic Fairy all throughout the week, so your package should be coming soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My whipped ice dairy drink brings the attention of many males to my place of residence and/ or employment, and they declare that its quality far surpasses that of yours. Absolutely, it far surpasses yours. I could convey to you the recipe, but i would have to demand compensation.
TilliEllie
Crocheters Do It Better.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2009 04:36:46 PM »

Pixieval - Ahhh!! I'm so glad you love everything!!! (I too was worried I didn't send enough  Embarrassed) You better tell those people at the store to keep their hands off! lol

By the by, I'm cuddling with the Snuggie right now - it's so wonderful!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fusbdgt
« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2009 07:44:06 PM »

I received a wonderful package from gammykatie it was full of wonderful fleece goodies.

ultra warm mittens and some socks

a hat and some wrist warmers, which I'm sure will get plenty of use, two scarves, the brown one and the green print one with cute little bugs that one has pockets in it.

and these two amazing hats. The stitching is fantastic on these so perfect, the blue cap has an ultra cute polkadot material in it they are fabulous, thank you so much, I'm so spoiled with all of these extras, I seriously feel like I need to send a second package.  Sorry about the poor quality on the pics, I'm thinking that it's about time for a new camera, feel free to post better pictures. Thanks again!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2009 07:46:02 PM »

And Now my BEAUTIFUL package from TilliEllie!!!
She wraped everything up so pretty!!

My beautiful scarf that I've got so many more compliments at work today! I took a pic with my daughter with it, because she is so much cuter than me!

Is the fringe alpaca?
Then MY owl, made of alpaca!! And something else... My daughter kept taking out of the picture!

Finally I had to put the owls on the counter so I could get a picture of the baby owl too!

The owls are from my wists, and I love love love funky scarves! Everything is absolutely perfect TilliEllie, you are a kick ass partner!!!!

Owl Update:
I am cuddling with them right now on the couch while I'm watching Bones. so ridiculously soft, and snuggly!!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009 08:22:21 PM by pixieval » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gammykatie

I would be unstoppable If I could just get started

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2009 11:01:23 AM »

fusbdgt indicated it was ok to post additional pics of what I sent her, so here they are....
the denim hat:

the lining (she likes dots, swirls and purple - did I find the right fabric?):

the brown hat showing the trim:

the green set showing the pocket on the scarf (for an ipod or keys):

and the blue hat and fingerless gloves:

The last time I made a hat was 34 years ago.. it was so much fun why did I stop making them?  Hope they keep you warm fusbdgt! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We make a Living by what we get, We make a Life by what we give.  - Winston Churchilll

http://www.wists.com/gammykatie

2010 - 3/XX                     I won't read Blogs!
fusbdgt
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2009 07:58:09 AM »

you absolutely found the right fabric, it's super cute!  Your pics are so much better, thanks for posting them and doing your work some justice.  Thanks again so much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2009 09:18:57 AM »

what great stuff!!
 the hats are super cute!  and what a great idea putting the pocket on the scarf! that i bet will come in handy Smiley

And that pink and black scarf is so pretty! and the owls are adorable! hehe i just love the little one....too cute! Cheesy

I am sorry if i am taking a bit trying to catch up on stuff...been fighting with a leaky, flooding, washing machine this week, not fun....trying to fix it, but not sure if thats going to happen  Huh

Please check the first page how i color coded your names... and if you see something that is inaccurate, please send me a note.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.  ~Albert Einstein

There are many wonderful things
that will never be done
if you do not do them. ~Charles D. Gill
xray kitten

Textiles, yarn, wool, metal, stuff...

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2009 09:54:41 AM »

Wow! I just checked in before my friends come, were going to have a party... And... SO many goodies!

And I'm tremendously relived that my package got to Myrrh safe..  Cheesy And that she liked it.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PixieVal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2009 09:39:34 PM »

I have a bubble of personal space, that only my daughter is allowed to invade, and since I've been wearing my scarf from TilliEllie, my bubble is being invaded by all sorts of strangers! My scarf from TilliEllie is such a hit! And I haven't left the house without it for days!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Summer Beauty Roundup
Stacy Keibler Talks Beauty at Her NewBeauty Cover Shoot
DIY Olive Oil And Honey Face Mask
Flaunt Your Summer Manicure With These 7 Showstopping Shades
How to Properly Contour Your Nose
Latest Blog Articles
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Spotlight On: Amigurumi

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...