A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
617 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy-Peasy 3 Point Halloween Swap Gallery!  (Read 11057 times)
Tags for this thread: movie_monsters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TrickyMcVomit
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2009 06:34:38 PM »

I didn't take any pictures =0( you don't have a scanner do you? maybe you can scan it? I should have done it myself I'm sorry...

and yes...I made Jack and he actually glows in the dark which I just remembered right this second...he is sculpey and paint with a light resin gloss and the korker ribbons I curled myself (wrap a wooden dowel, clothes pin the ends spray them with starch and then bake them...there are tutorials all over google!) I didn't want him to be happy Jack...everyone has happy Jack..

and that box surprised the crap out of me..I sat down and watched Killer Klowns From Outerspace and it took the length of the movie and some of the special features and it came out EXACTLY how I imagined it in my head....hell, I'm jealous =0)

I'm glad you like it I had alot of fun doing this swap...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
riffsrevenge
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2009 09:33:30 PM »

lol I just figured out that jack glowed in the dark right before I read this post.. and by glow in the dark he reallllly gets green its awesome, I'll be the life of some party... and totally any party cause i'm totally wearing that halloween season or not.

My one house mate is seriously mad jealous of that box, she's like, "I didn't know you could get cool stuff like that by being on craftster, i'm gonna go join right now" lolz

I will try my best to try and find a scanner or perhaps one of my photographer friends has a better camera than mine...but til then you'll just have to trust me that it is awesome and totally reminisant of the scene before the dinner scene (Rocky Roll call lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mellifluous
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2009 09:42:59 PM »

I received from kewlmomma today! Wait until you see the booty I got.

First up is a group shot: a ghost tote bag, a spiderweb dreamcatcher, and a headband/mask combo:

Here is the tote bag close up. It's perfect for carrying projects, and it has a pocket in the front for those small items. The ghosts are so cute and spooky, and the workmanship on this is amazing!

Here is a shot of the mask close up. This is going to be part of my Halloween costume:

Then there's this spiderweb dreamcatcher. This will either keep the nightmares at bay or create them, I'm not sure which. lol

And this didn't make it into the group shot but it's so cool! It's a shrinky dink bracelet with the Peanuts characters from "It's the Geat Pumpkin Charlie Brown. One of my perinnial holiday favorites:

You outdid yourself kewlmomma. Thanks so very much!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mellifluous
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2009 09:47:41 PM »

That's some super freehanding on the box. Wow! And I love the stuffed spider, Tricky McVomit. (I can't write that screen name without grinning) What is the spider made of?

THIS ROCKS   Logged
irid3sc3nt
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I <3 Halloween

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2009 10:09:23 PM »

The dreamcatcher is seriously awesome.  I haven't seen anything like it/thought of creating a dreamcatcher that way.  It makes me think of the..  I think they're called Witch Bottles...  my brother-in-law has one.  It's made out of beautiful glass and has a hole in the bottom.  The idea is that evil spirits get attracted to the glass and fly up inside it, but can't get out again.  Like a lobster trap, I suppose.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
Swaps:  OTT October10/21, Creepy Cute Stuffie10/23
cute_anarchy
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2009 10:45:45 PM »

Oh wow, this gallery has exploded with awesome!  These spooky dolls are so cool - though I have to say I find even regular dolls a little creepy.  I totally want to cuddle that kitty though. 

Frogangel, you totally cleaned up, you'll be able to decorate yourself and your house all around with fun little Halloween-ey touches!

The painting on the box is gorgeous and that Skellington-head bow is perfect! Gorgeous work, Tricky McVomit!  And I pretty much LOVE everything kewlmomma made you Mellifluous!  Seriously useful looking bag, and that mask will be amazing for Halloween, what are you going to wear with it? 

People have gotten such good stuff, great swapping!  Hurray!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a medium aged procrastinator, with a room full of craft supplies! 

I've got a wist and a pinterest: http://www.wists.com/cute_anarchy 
riffsrevenge
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2009 10:51:21 PM »

i really heart dream catchers n that one is really cool, way to think outside the box
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2009 12:00:33 AM »

That painted box lid is gorgeous Cheesy I'm out of words for it Wink

And I love the spiderweb dreamcatcher! Can't believe I never thought of that! I have to make one, and show yours to my spider-obsessed friend Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
SpookyPooky
~Where monsters and Wonderland come to life~

I myself am, strange and unusual.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2009 02:13:08 AM »

Oh I just love that bag! I love purses and bags! I am afraid I am going to be a crazy old bag lady with all my bags filled with my treasures (junk)!! lol!!

That one is to die for though! And the spiderweb dreamcatcher is great! I am too creeped out by spiders to even have fake ones but that is very cool! And I really want that mask!

Any chance for action shots with the mask on, Mellifluous??  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kewlmomma
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009 04:57:46 AM »

Thanks for all the great comments.
TrickyMcVomit, I love the graveyard scene you painted on the box. I also like the Jack hairclip. I have a t-shirt that would have gone great with. I am loving all the Halloween-y goodness in this group. Way to create.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition form mediocre minds." - Albert Einstein
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
An Overview of Adobe Acrobat Lesson 3
An Overview of Adobe Acrobat Lesson 2
An Overview of Adobe Acrobat Lesson 1
Introduction to Adobe Acrobat - Overview
How to Import and Collect Footage in Adobe After Effects Lesson 4
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...